Home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Amen brother.
It’s not blurry enough
It’s not true regarding truck. It was a 15 year old f150 so just $35,000.
Most likely scenario is that he was a dope dealer and a thief. I know that's not as sexy as being a government operative.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

It was also grandma’s truck I believe.
WTF is a 'pause foke'?
I don't believe the numbers -
I've got an 07 GMC 2500 4WD I'd LOVE to get even $30K for!
That is how you say “folk” in Arkansas when you only got 2 teef…
Originally Posted by ldholton
That's been my feeling, too.
Who taught him how to use the guns? jumping out of a fresh crashed vehicle with airbags just blown in your face and still being able to run and gun for 12 minutes outside school before entry is rather impressive with no training. He chose daniel defense 2 guns not just 1 . He crashed truck and left a gun and ammo outside. So the bastard didnt drive himself to gunstore to get the guns. probably had fbi handler drive him to gun store. The rifle and ammo left by truck were probably for another expected shooter to show.....
I just heard on tv that he carried 1600 rounds into the school for his one DD that he carried. What would that weigh?
Originally Posted by jimjr
I just heard on tv that he carried 1600 rounds into the school for his one DD that he carried. What would that weigh?

I will call BS on that one, unless he was pulling a little red wagon.
Can’t say but it sounds like something the current CIA would do.
I heard he bought 60 mags with him! 1800 rounds!
65 lbs of ammo
I guess fast food pays well now days. Understood he worked at Wendy’s or something like,that.

Its not out of the question he had help getting armed up! Chances are we will never know the whole story.

More facts about how local law enforcement handled the situation is coming out and does not look good.
Heard a rumor that the ar’s were not used one left in vehicle and one left home only handgun was used!
While that train wreck press conference was going on earlier today I was hoping a reporter would ask that FBI agent standing there if the FBI had ANY prior knowledge or contact with the murderer Ramos.
All the above comments actually proves the point I was going to make. You hear so much and none of us that were not there involved know so little of the actual facts. All we know is what the media is that is. And quite frankly even in the media attempts to actually tell the truth they always screw it up.
Finally, questions about the logic of all this.

Turns out it was granny's truck, so count that out.

But the weapons & other gear??? big bucks. With Wendy's pay???

So many things don't make sense, but the media will never get it straight no matter what.

Simple chit even, or a wonderment. 21 crosses in the school yard for the victims. Made, painted, lettered, & put in place just hours after the last deaths announced. Does anybody think about how long it takes to make things, or even paint to dry? Much less finding & applying lettering?

On & on with weird questions & hard answers.
This thread is just fuggin crazy enough that jaggofftx should be involved. One of you ought to notify him!
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Most likely scenario is that he was a dope dealer and a thief. I know that's not as sexy as being a government operative.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah and I saw the DEA was on the scene. What the hell were they doing there?
Originally Posted by RodWaters
This thread is just fuggin crazy enough that jaggofftx should be involved. One of you ought to notify him!

Shut-up
Ever notice that everyone on this site seems to hate you?
^^^LOL, and there's my favorite little ankle biter right on que.
If Jaggoff isn't available maybe rte?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
…and he coincidentally timed his attack to coincide with the NRA Convention . Hmmmm.

Ok RodSucker
Originally Posted by cuznguido
Originally Posted by jimjr

I will call BS on that one, unless he was pulling a little red wagon.
51 rds per lb. That's 32 lbs plus mag weights.

Thia^^^^^ x 1000 grin grin

grin
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Thia^^^^^ x 1000 grin grin

TarQueen, please tell us again how your Hero George Floyd was murdered by the Police.
I figure about a 50% chance a shooting actually took place. I expect everything else we’ve heard to date is horsechit.
Just be patient. I'm sure it won't be long until we know as much about this as we do the Las Vegas shooting and shooter.
Hey I ran out of tin foil can I borrow some.. my tin foil cowboy hat was destroyed in a windstorm.
Originally Posted by 79S
Hey I ran out of tin foil can I borrow some.. my tin foil cowboy that was destroyed in a windstorm.

Dang cowboys anyways..

Someone has to shed some light on you mushrooms they keep in the dark anf feed BS.
2 Daniel defense rifles at approx $2000 each plus a thousand rounds.

Humm. Why no $700 S&W?
SRO officer left to check out a teacher in the parking lot.

"BLOCKAID TACTICS is a piss poor BS excuse.

How many kids bled out lying in their blood for 40 min?

You dont go in to try and save the injured.

Why is Rot Water pushing all is as the story said?

Hummm.
Rot, which LEO story are you going with, first, second or third?

Uh, you mean like the guys who just up and decided to take Gov Whitmore out and were instructed by the FBY

Or maybe like the FBY guys instructing and leading the Capitol incident?
The press lies, LE lies, how can we believe anything?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Someone has to shed some light on you mushrooms they keep in the dark anf feed BS.
2 Daniel defense rifles at approx $2000 each plus a thousand rounds.

Humm. Why no $700 S&W?
SRO officer left to check out a teacher in the parking lot.

"BLOCKAID TACTICS is a piss poor BS excuse.

How many kids bled out lying in their blood for 40 min?

You dont go in to try and save the injured.

Why is Rot Water pushing all is as the story said?

Hummm.
Rot, which LEO story are you going with, first, second or third?

Uh, you mean like the guys who just up and decided to take Gov Whitmore out and were instructed by the FBY

Or maybe like the FBY guys instructing and leading the Capitol incident?

Eyeball calm down remember why you were giving the boot last time.
Originally Posted by 79S
Hey I ran out of tin foil can I borrow some.. my tin foil cowboy hat was destroyed in a windstorm.

I just bought some on Craiglist.

LOL
Originally Posted by Raferman

Because he’s just another Steelhead SockPuppet. 😂
Whoa. Bingo.
79S, i posetd the story of what a BLM leader said that was shown on Hannity about how the AAs were going to do to white Popo what lions in Afreaka do to cape Buffler.

Sounds like you need to get off the little gray mushrooms that grow out of BULL CRAP. grin
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

SH is running 3 of them now.

The other two are 250Sav_age and JakeDog.

Probably others waiting in hole as well.
Always knew you were a genius, Barry.

Who is smokeapole, deflave?

We know he is Striper.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

What a cokksucker, pretty fuqking shameful you can't be yourself, especially on the Fire.
Originally Posted by Rugies
Who taught him how to use the guns? jumping out of a fresh crashed vehicle with airbags just blown in your face and still being able to run and gun for 12 minutes outside school before entry is rather impressive with no training. He chose daniel defense 2 guns not just 1 . He crashed truck and left a gun and ammo outside. So the bastard didnt drive himself to gunstore to get the guns. probably had fbi handler drive him to gun store. The rifle and ammo left by truck were probably for another expected shooter to show.....

You run around shooting outside so the SRO hauls ass to check out a teacher in the parking lot.

You wait 40 min in the hall for a BP guy to find the door key so you dont have to shoot the handle out and destroy school property.
The mom heard of the shootong, drove 40 miles, got cuffed, talked them into uncuffing her, jumped a fence and rescued her 2 kids.

Yep. He’s easy to spot. Time for Rick to play whack a mole. Again.
more if the gas tank was full.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

DDM4V7, supposedly.

250Sav_age is obvious. Thanks for update on JakeDouche.
Grandma's truck which looked to be an '03-'07 F-150.

ONE Daniel Defense rifle and ONE generic rifle.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

Notice the the stock, grip, and handguard on the bottom rifle VS the top rifle?

So many things people around here profess as TRUTH, but they never wait for the FACTS to come out before their conspiracy theory is spewed.
I'm still curious as to why DD was chosen. More expensive. Totally different animal than something that just goes bang at point blank range.

I'd not expect that from the nutjob.
I'm still curious as to why DD was chosen. More expensive. Totally different animal than something that just goes bang at point blank range.

I'd not expect that from the nutjob.

If is the best quality and had the dot in it, I’d guess.
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Grandma's truck which looked to be an '03-'07 F-150.

ONE Daniel Defense rifle and ONE generic rifle.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

Notice the the stock, grip, and handguard on the bottom rifle VS the top rifle?

So many things people around here profess as TRUTH, but they never wait for the FACTS to come out before their conspiracy theory is spewed.
Could you state your point?
He had help.
Originally Posted by steve4102
He had help.

Maybe.

He sure didn't get any when he was online asking people to straw purchase guns for him before he was 18 years old.

Be interesting to see where the money came from.
He had help.

Maybe.

He sure didn't get any when he was online asking people to straw purchase guns for him before he was 18 years old.

$1500 rifle, working fast food making $15/hr. Living with grandparents and no bills, 2 1/2 pay periods and he's got it.

When I was a teenager, I had three jobs I'd do. I worked in a stable about 4 hours a night, I worked 6-8 hours per day at one job during the summer a few years, and worked for a farm service for a year working 16 hours days at $12/hr four days a week all summer. I had a truck I paid cash for, gas was $0.75 and I was under 18 living with parents. I had more free money then than I do now!
Ya, not to hard to figure on paying for that with wages they offer these days. I paid for all my own clothes and toys from 6th grade on making a whole lot less, course inflation was not as bad then either!
He had help.

Maybe.

This is more of your facts? You are the most disgusting example of law enforcement i have seen on any forum and i read quite a few. You have been here defending LE and spouting opinion as fact for two days. You have been wrong. When do you have to be wrong enough to understand that YOU and ones like you are the problem? People like YOU are why good men have been forced to accept this bullshit forced down our throats. People like YOU have kept good men from keeping our communities safe for fear of LE destroying our lives out of fear LE would bring the full force of the government down to destroy our lives. YOU and your ilk are the problem. Go suck start your favored weapon you use to enforce your authority
Originally Posted by ToeCutter
He had help.

Maybe.

This is more of your facts? You are the most disgusting example of law enforcement i have seen on any forum and i read quite a few. You have been here defending LE and spouting opinion as fact for two days. You have been wrong. When do you have to be wrong enough to understand that YOU and ones like you are the problem? People like YOU are why good men have been forced to accept this bullshit forced down our throats. People like YOU have kept good men from keeping our communities safe for fear of LE destroying our lives out of fear LE would bring the full force of the government down to destroy our lives. YOU and your ilk are the problem. Go suck start your favored weapon you use to enforce your authority

First, I'm NOT LEO.

Second, I was urging people to hear the updates from the investigators (some of which turned out to be bad info too), rather than listen to, and swallow every ounce of KoolAid dripping out of the same MSM who deceives you. Facts take time to sift through.

When enough of the investigation was shedding light on facts of the incident with the last presser, I formed an educated opinion that the massive failures by both LEO & the school employees were to blame.

Maybe you ought to quit spreading lies yourself?
what lies have I spread?
He had help.

Maybe.

Why don't you become an LEO and do a better job than "they" do?
He had help.

Maybe.

Damn , it's had to qualify for biggest dumbass , but congratulations you did it ...
I where did the headline in publish the original posters I did to represent rumors and stuff of what goes on and see other people's takes on the opinions. You can see everybody has a different take some are more reasonable some are not. Rock has been on here and is always been on this web page one of the more reasonable thinking people there is. I would say you are your own worst enemy.
You have been backing the cowards who like you are the very reason we have this going on. YOU and ones like you are the root cause of what has happened.
what lies have I spread?

You nothing BUT a lying POS.

Maser.

Your hatred trickles over from your other sockpuppets.
You have been backing the cowards who like you are the very reason we have this going on. YOU and ones like you are the root cause of what has happened.
LMAO you should really change your screen name..to ..Shortbusspecial
Two days of your bullshit and you still can't admit you are wrong. Shows dedication to your cause.
Maser/Elky for sure.
Two days of your bullshit and you still can't admit you are wrong. Shows dedication to your cause.
I've only until while ago directed towards you posted one of the time after I started this thread. Go back and read it it generally goes against a big part of this comments were people believe rumors more than waiting on facts. And then explain how someone like me causes these problems

More lies.

As soon as the last presser was done, I made my opinion based on facts available, and stated so here.

But you know that.

Go troll elsewhere. You already wore out Happy Camper? grin

Now you blame Idholton for a school shooting done by a nutjob?

You are way too transparent.

Troll
He had help.

Maybe.

None the “we” know of.
He had help.

Maybe.

First, I'm NOT LEO.

Second, I was urging people to hear the updates from the investigators (some of which turned out to be bad info too), rather than listen to, and swallow every ounce of KoolAid dripping out of the same MSM who deceives you. Facts take time to sift through.

When enough of the investigation was shedding light on facts of the incident with the last presser, I formed an educated opinion that the massive failures by both LEO & the school employees were to blame.

Maybe you ought to quit spreading lies yourself?

As much as I dislike what you post.... I can not accuse you of being a liar. You seem to have no problem calling me one though.
As much as I dislike what you post.... I can not accuse you of being a liar. You seem to have no problem calling me one though.

Only because your posts today are nothing but lies.

I call a spade a spade. You know that.
Directed at YOU RockinB baby

Call out the lie i told then
Boy you could run a Ton of Chinese Fentanyl thru that Hole in the Border…
Originally Posted by tylerw02
He had help.

Maybe.

Why don't you become an LEO and do a better job than "they" do?

C

Why would I want to become a part of the arm of the government that oppresses freedom and what is right in this country for a fraction of what I earn now? I have no desire to wear combat boots and protect the criminals.

Everything you wrote below. But don't let the facts stop you now..

Everything you wrote below. But don't let the facts stop you now..

More of your facts
The rest of us know where you stand.
Oh so enlighten everyone ... Including me ..

While you are at it you're so right tell us who you are where you are show us some pictures of your life. I'd be willing to say your life is on the computer because you have nothing else you're a sad sad little person. You have no one to blame but yourself for your own problems.
Do sock puppets even have a life, outside of somebody's keyboard? Asking for a friend!
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Do sock puppets even have a life, outside of somebody's keyboard? Asking for a friend!

Wonder which one of our home trolls this is

I suspect it's Rollingthunder, AKA Rollingturd.
Originally Posted by shrapnel
That is how you say “folk” in Arkansas when you only got 2 teef…

But….they know Custer was an egotistical Dumbass!
Yeah because the government wanted to make sure they supplied their assassin with high end gear.

Maser / NoElkSlayer AKA Jason Cardenas.

One of the stupidest and most idiotic Trolls to ever post on This Site. Also known a Diaper Boy for his self portraits of him wearing a diaper with his air soft “guns”.

Yep. He’s easy to spot. Time for Rick to play whack a mole. Again.

Somehow that makes any of you less of an idiot?
Originally Posted by mirage243

What a cokksucker, pretty fuqking shameful you can't be yourself, especially on the Fire.

Right? Because being an idiot is a badge of honor here.
If you don’t know something is true, why would you say it?

While you are at it you're so right tell us who you are where you are show us some pictures of your life. I'd be willing to say your life is on the computer because you have nothing else you're a sad sad little person. You have no one to blame but yourself for your own problems.
Toenail, enlighten me too...seems to me you are a defund the police type of schiet...
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age

Fuqk you Steelie, what a little bitch you are.

HPV is on the rise

https://academic.oup.com/milmed/article/187/5-6/149/6410144

You want to shut SH up, post that picture of his wife in her wedding tent, I mean dress.
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
If you don’t know something is true, why would you say it?
Well first if you notice I did not write this. And I also makes for great conversation whenever you flat say you don't know if it's true or not. Some people jump all over it like it's gospel just because it was written. Some people question it. It kind of went as figured here.

Why would you want pictures of me or want to know more about my life? I certainly do not care to see pictures of you. This in an open forum and I posted my mind. It makes no difference if you like it or not.

EDIT///

I assure you I have burned more Varget than you weigh... and have launched 3x your weight in Bergers and SMK's so there is that
You want to shut SH up, post that picture of his wife in her wedding tent, I mean dress.

I forgot about that, wish I could remember where to find it. 😁
That’s fugking mean! 🧐😂

Why would you want pictures of me or want to know more about my life? I certainly do not care to see pictures of you. This in an open forum and I posted my mind. It makes no difference if you like it or not.

EDIT///

I assure you I have burned more Varget than you weigh... and have launched 3x your weight in Bergers and SMK's so there is that
LMAO .. you've been so full of s*** for so long you don't even know how much s*** you are
what lies have I spread?

Maser.

Binky Boy has more sense now that he has grown up than you seem to have.... his posts on the boys in blue letting kids bleed out are much more sensible than yours
what lies have I spread?

Maser.

Binky Boy has more sense now that he has grown up than you seem to have.... his posts on the boys in blue letting kids bleed out are much more sensible than yours
Not often someone sticks up for Maser.
what lies have I spread?

Maser.

Why don't you run down and sign up at your local law enforcement office? I'm sure they won't mind your diaper pictures and mental health history...

I do commend you for burning another sockpuppet on me though.
what lies have I spread?

Fugg off, go evaluate your thumb up your anus.

[Linked Image from i127.photobucket.com]
^^^^^ oh sheit 🤣🤣🤣 fuqkin' tank
TFF
Ugly too.

No wonder SH is such an angry hateful SOB, I mean waking up every morning to that can take its toll on any man.

F*cken ey man,
Everyone is loving on the liberal troll from Minnesota, no surprise there.
Everyone is loving on the liberal troll from Minnesota, no surprise there.
Only a lonely, pitiful and hateful sole would marry an ugly f*ck like your wife.

Thank God for Viagra, paper bags and light switches, ey.
Ugly too.

No wonder SH is such an angry hateful SOB, I mean waking up every morning to that can take its toll on any man.

F*cken ey man,

34-44-54 what a figure 🤣
Dont take it wrong... Maser is still Maser... Im just saying Maser is above RockinB on this matter. Way better actually
what lies have I spread?

Maser.

Why don't you run down and sign up at your local law enforcement office? I'm sure they won't mind your diaper pictures and mental health history...

I do commend you for burning another sockpuppet on me though.

Is this another one of your facts? That I am Maser?

People should listen to you cause you got it all figured out
Someone should have told the brave officers there was an 8yr old barricaded in that room refusing to wear a mask and using racial slurs. They would have rushed right in and saved the day
Originally Posted by rickt300
what lies have I spread?

Why ask me to [bleep] off? Did I hurt your man feelers in some way?

I dont even know who you are but have a nice day
You guys sure are big on calling me a liar... If I lied I am truly sorry. Post the Lie and I will make my best effort to correct it

I will not go back on calling cowards a coward tho... and will not go back on calling coward supporters out for not protecting little kids
what lies have I spread?

Fugg off. Go evaluate your thumb up your anus. Thought that was pretty clear. But I hope you get covered with ticks and have a terrible day.
Seriously dude.... what did I say? I dont do the butt stuff and cannot imagine why you go there. As far as ticks go... I have found a little Deet around the cuffs ansd such works pretty good. Why so upset with me? You support the cowardly boys in blue so strongly that you hating on me for daring to call them out?
LOL.

Go away, troll.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
LOL.

Go away, troll.

LOL.

Go away, troll.

At least Maser says he would have charged in no matter what to save little kids... I think much much more of Maser than I do you. And thats saying a lot.

I know you dislike what I have said and you call me a liar and a POS.... But let me tell you
On this matter Maser says go in save the kids... Maser is Maser but I think more of him than you
Rockin B.... when is the last time you tapped out or for that matter tapped someone else out? Just asking... since you called me a liar you must be a bas ass!

Just giving you some rope buddy

How about you Rick T?
what lies have I spread?

Fugg off. Go evaluate your thumb up your anus. Thought that was pretty clear. But I hope you get covered with ticks and have a terrible day.

Fact of the matter is.... Im a laid back dude. Not a small guy. Ive been tapped out on the mat by lots of people. Ive burnt more powder than you weigh. I dont know anything about you. Why the hostility towards me?
Rick T supports the cowards in blue
LOL.

Go away, troll.

LOL.

Go away, troll.

Did you even google Juniper Swamp?
I bet you are fat and happy,,, never shot or [bleep] up.... Hate on me cause im for the kids
what lies have I spread?

Fact of the matter is.... Im a laid back dude. Not a small guy. Ive been tapped out on the mat by lots of people. Ive burnt more powder than you weigh. I dont know anything about you. Why the hostility towards me?
You've been tapped out in your moms basement by large black suitors.
what lies have I spread?

So I thought... Raferman never goes to moms basement Dude what did i say to draw you out?
Raferman... why so mad with me? Su Ck Rockin B Dickk that hard? Whats up with you two protecting the police over little kids?
Waferman got his feelers hurt
what lies have I spread?

So I thought... Raferman never goes to moms basement Dude what did i say to draw you out?
Deliberately making yourself anathema to the forum.
© 24hourcampfire