Home
I sent the dear lady one and will send more, but I'm thinking the little sweetheart under the cupboard could maybe use more. It's not that she's actually SAD or NEEDY, but she's worth it anyway, don'tcha think?

Here's one for her from her old home state.Happy VD Elf!
+1 ... Happy Valentine's Day, Elf!
Way to go, good fellows! laugh

(I'm too shy to send her many ... blush)

Heh, heh ...
Happy VD day... (right? wink ), Elf.

Oh, and HG, and MissTreated, and B's Woman, and ShootingLady... and KYHillBillyChick... and MrsVarminter... and any of the others that I missed.
Happy Valentine's Day, Elf!!!! And to everyone else as well.

And right back atcha, VA! wink

Penny
Hmm, you reminded me of something, VAnimrod, there are single ladies out there who may not have gotten even 1 valentine!

Here's my best to each and every one of you! I wish you great joy and happiness, today and always!
to all the ladies who frequent the board and turn a blind eye to the pigs who are we laugh

enjoy your VDAY..... lord knows it ain't for us!! grin

woofer
Happy Valentines Day Elf.
Thanks VAnimrod! You are very thoughtful!!!

And Happy Valentine's Day Elf!!!!

Have a great Valentine's Day everyone!
Happy VD day...

That looks soooo wrong.....................

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LADYS!!!!!!
Originally Posted by 41Keith
I sent the dear lady one and will send more, but I'm thinking the little sweetheart under the cupboard could maybe use more. It's not that she's actually SAD or NEEDY, but she's worth it anyway, don'tcha think?

Why? Are you wooing her? You want us to vouch for your character while were at it? grin

Casey
[Linked Image]
Be mine, Valentine,..
Casey, wanna know what I think? Heck, I think it's already too late to assure her of my being a halfway decent fellow!

(You maybe understand women better than I do -- let's keep in touch, ok?)

grin
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Happy VD day...

That looks soooo wrong.....................

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LADYS!!!!!!

That cracked me up...from VA..Happy VD day is ok....

41keith thanks for the best wishes blush cool

Happy Valentine's Day to every one else as well.
Not only to Elf but all the gorgeous babes at the 'fire. 'Specially that fox with the big glasses, red lips and hairy face. wink I hope this is the best Valentine's Day for all of you.
The Mick

My older brother calls me 'Milky' because I had a sitter when I was a baby that couldn't say 'Mickey'....she pronounced it 'Milky' and my brother never passes up an opportunity to pick at a spot if he can find it. Me, being the man that I am, never point out to him that he's fat, bald and a control freak. I wish he would take on some of my 'finer qualities'. smirk
Originally Posted by 41Keith
Casey, wanna know what I think? Heck, I think it's already too late to assure her of my being a halfway decent fellow!

(You maybe understand women better than I do -- let's keep in touch, ok?)

grin

No, really. We can raise you up in her estimation, just give us a chance!.....

Casey
I really don't know what to say about that, Casey, although I very much appreciate your post.

Thank you.
Happy VD Elf
that sounds worse. you know what I ment.
Happy Valentines Day Elf
Love and licks from Baxter and Molly
Happy Valentines Day to all the ladies around the campfire.....
Originally Posted by AdkBueford
Happy Valentines Day Elf

Last time I offered those... I got slapped...

This the Molly in question...she can give me puppy kisses anytime grin

[Linked Image]
ELLFFF!! Happy VD!! And I'm with VA--Here's to all of ya ladies who put up with our brand of insanity!!
Hey Elf, Happy valentines day!
What an absolutely beautiful dog!! Did you take the picture, Elf?

Penny
No Mrs B I didn't, adkbueford did. Still trying to talk her through the posting process here. I'll get her to figure it out soon.
+1
t
Happy day, and thanks for all the memorable images, Elf!
© 24hourcampfire