Home
Can anybody recommend a quality aluminum utility trailer that's reasonably priced?

Not sure on size yet just looking for opinions on different brands.
Enclosed or flatbed type?
Flatbed
Define "good price". When I was looking several months ago I had several dealers tell me the price today is double or more the 2020 price. YMMV.
Yeah right now aluminum and “good price” really don’t fit together right now.

I’ve bought about 1500 lbs of aluminum in increments over the last 3 years- price is 200% what it was in 2020
Didn't realize it had gone up that much.
Eby
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Didn't realize it had gone up that much.
Individual markets may vary- admittedly I live in Alaska with constrained options… but just the spot price of Aluminum on the market is up from $1500 to 2500-3300 in the past 3 years.
Mine is a Featherlite… or some such name. Had it for many years. It’s been good to me.
Thanks, I'll give them a look.
Originally Posted by RicG
Mine is a Featherlite… or some such name. Had it for many years. It’s been good to me.

That's the quality,
Not the cheap.
Seems to work that way😉!
Triton is also a good trailer.
I have an Eby livestock trailer that's 25 yrs old that's still in great shape. Drug it all over the country
Barrett, makes a bomb proof trailer, Rio7
Over my life I have built many types of steel trailers. However when I decided to go to a light weight heavy duty utility trailer, I looked at meny models. Most were cheap and flimsy built. I decided on a trailer from RC trailers. It is built heavy duty, offers different options, and with wide variety of types and sizes, As far as prices, at the time I bought mine, it was right in line with most comparable trailers.

If you want a quality trailer, look them over. https://rctrailers.com/
I have a Aluma for my S/S . its been very good
© 24hourcampfire