Home
Happy Camper is an anti Christian Troll.

In case some dumbshìt comes on here and thanks him for the video...
HC.

We don’t need any more Christian fundamentalism in the world. It’s destroyed far too many lives.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

There are plenty of rubes on here that lap up his shît
Originally Posted by IZH27
HC.

We don’t need any more Christian fundamentalism in the world. It’s destroyed far too many lives.
That's just an ignorant statement. I doubt if you know the definition.
Originally Posted by reivertom
HC.

You'll notice that IZH did not say, "We don't need any more LGBTPs grooming children in the world. It's destroyed far too many lives."

You'd think that 100% of the forum should be in agreement with this church on at least this issue. Doctrine excluded, but at least what was common morality not many years ago.
I well know what I’m talking about. It’s taken me almost 20 years to pull myself out of the bullshite legalism of fundamentalist Christianity. It’s exactly what the camper offers people on this forum.
HC

You’re the one with a fixation on all things gay. Not me.

Do you ever repent of your sins?

Says the dude who says that you haven't had a bad day if you had a big black guy's dong.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Says the dude who says that you haven't had a bad day if you had a big black guy's dong.

You a racist now too?

Jesus does not like racism and hate....jerk off.

Is that the kind of thing you think Jesus would’ve said?
I don’t.
HC.

You'll notice that IZH did not say, "We don't need any more LGBTPs grooming children in the world. It's destroyed far too many lives."

You'd think that 100% of the forum should be in agreement with this church on at least this issue. Doctrine excluded, but at least what was common morality not many years ago.

I grew up in a city known for being gay friendly and have many gay friends, acquaintances, coworkers, teachers, etc. While I have no interest in homosexuality, I find other things far more offensive and dangerous to society...Like putting ketchup on hotdogs, mayo anything and Democrats. I've NEVER met a gay person who tried to "recruit" me or anyone else. I've definitely had people from other religions try to convince me that my faith is misplaced or evil, though.

So count me as one of those on this forum who isn't in agreement with that church.
A whole month of LGBTP DEDICATION started June 1st BY:

1. Queer rainbow flag posted churches like the liberal anti fundamentals of the faith churches across America...
Any guess which kind IZH goes to or pastors?
2. US, State, and local governments that dot this hemisphere with our tax $ "hard at work."
Thanks "uncle hair sniffing" Joe.
(Side Nite: A few Bible believing churches are going to those city councils who's responsibility is to not allow such public depravity. Does anyone personally know of any others?)
3. The SPLC that was started by guess who?
I used to be surprised that pop forum members were for that commi group.
4. Multi-BILLION $ Corps that doubled their assets while shutting down decent "Non Essential" personal, proprietorship brick and mortar stores... Thank the girly men Bill Gates and Jeffi Bozo Beezos and the other wealthy Pink sweater wearing psychopaths.
5. The crazy commie BLM that's headed by militant Lezbeen witches.
6. The loud, crude, rude, proud Lez, Gay, Bisexual, Transvestite, Pedo minority that the Christian community of decent Americans handed their birthright over to for a bowl of stew. ... afraid that some dude in piggy tails might call them a "rubes."
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Is that the kind of thing you think Jesus would’ve said?
I don’t.
That's the kind of thing Jim Conrad said.
I think anyone knows what he was talking about.
Do you want to know what Jesus said about the subject?
As to homosexuality, consider Sodom, and Gamora.
Happy Camper is a gay racist apparently.

And he hates Jesus.

Terrible.
Jack,

I'm glad that you want to know and be on the side of Jesus.
Seriously. Most haven't had the privilege of growing up with a good Bible believing church. I care about those as well as the others. God's desire is that we'd all get saved after hearing the truth of His Word. In His perfect government, He instituted the death penalty for the following.
Leviticus 20

" If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Jesus went to tell His friend Abraham right before He destroyed the LGBTP cities on a major section of land. He offered grace to one family who wasn't condemned with the rest. Genesis 19 for details

Judges 19 Provides lots of details about Jesus' view about the city whoes men gang raped a woman to death after threatening the men of the household that weren't sodomites.
One of the tribes of Israel where that city was located decided that instead of following God's Word about those particular gang bangers, that they would defend them.
With God's direction, that tribe of Benjamin was pretty much wiped out for that decision.

If you can find a passage where He says that I should not quote someone else's use of the phrase that Conrad used, then I will immediately go to the Lord to confess that as sin. I don't want anything hindering our friendship or keeping my prayers from being answered.

As to the N.T. there's lots said about the subject of Sodom.
To paraphrase Jesus said that anyone were to offend one of the little ones, that it would be better that a mill stone be tied around the offenders neck and cast into the sea.
I doubt if Jesus was meaning a minor offense considering the major consequence.

There are times that the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah are used for our example of God's judgement.
Romans chapter 1 describes the sin as those who rejected God, so God rejects them. They are turned over to that as a curse for the rest of their lives.

That said, none of us are perfect. All have sinned.
In fact, we all deserve death in hell according to the Word, even though we haven't committed the sins celebrated and established in the month of June.

Jesus suffered in our place for all sins. He did no wrong.
Out of love He gave Himself to take our place.
Details about the forgiven and His own promises on the subject are in my links.
I'll just say this for now. It doesn't include us trying to make ourselves perfect for God to accept us. He knows we are not perfect. He made an eternity in heaven possible for parents and children of all ages. It's easy enough that anyone can get there.

PM or check back if you have any questions.

Best regards,
HC
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Hey Thanks for posting that video HC!!

BTW, what is it with you and black dongs, Why do you talk about them so much?
Crappy Hamster kneels at the alter of Baphomet. Don’t fall for the fake preacher

Crappy Hamster fail thread again.
Trying so hard to rehab himself grasping at straws.
Replies to people trying to make himself look relevant.

Hey can you tell us the story like the one when your girlfriend poisoned you and God saved you from sure death by giving you a vision where to find charcoal to eat???

You musta had a hellava time taking a schit the next day....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Crappy Hamster laying down some soul food and salvation for his rubes...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🖕🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🖕
Originally Posted by Remsen
I've NEVER met a gay person who tried to "recruit" me or anyone else. I've definitely had people from other religions try to convince me that my faith is misplaced or evil, though.

Your post reminded me of a place I used to work at.

There was a guy named Bob, gay as gay can be. Most of the guys there treated him like schit, they wouldn't talk to him, eat lunch with him and they would say mean things loud enough for him to hear but Bob just shrugged it off. One day I noticed the foreman was constantly putting me on the CNC with Bob so I asked him why, Lol he said I was the only one that could work with Bob and not fight with him.

Bob and I got along good he was a very nice guy, Went into work one night and Bob wasn't there, I asked the foreman where he was and he grinned and said it was Bobs 15th anniversary so I gave him the night off, we chuckled a little bit and i went to work. The next night Bob came in and I asked he where he was and he said I just had something to do, I grinned and said i already knew about it being his anniversary he smile and said thanks for not being an asswhole, I laughed and said Well you might not say that after I tell you what I told Jeff (the foreman) to do.

Bob had a funny look on his face and said what's that? I said I told him to give you a sit down job today........he started laughing and said you're a fuqking asswhole!! but I like you paul you're a good guy, I smile and said I hope you don't like me to much!

We were laughing our asses off so loud everybody in the shop was wondering what the hell was going on.

Bob died here a few years ago, I sure hope he found a way to repent as I would really like to see him again one day.
"Hate the sin, love the sinner."
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Crappy Hamster kneels at the alter of Baphomet. Don’t fall for the fake preacher

I don't know what that is....but it sounds bad.
Just more sockpuppet BS.

A snake only sheds it's skin to become a bigger snake.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Notice how the Gays /\ are fixated on feces and that part of the anatomy?

Notice how the LGaydBTP crowd can't but attack the decent Churches and Christians that don't want Sodomites to bring judgement to their communities?

Notice how the LGAYBTP have No conscience to blaspheme Christ ever chance they get?

I have always said that Jesus is Salvation.
Look at what the reprobate calls our Savior.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Okay, but didn't you post.......

Says the dude who says that you haven't had a bad day if you had a big black guy's dong

Who's fixated on what?

Notice how the LGaydBTP crowd can't but attack the decent Churches and Christians that don't want Sodomites to bring judgement to their communities?

Notice how the LGAYBTP have No conscience to blaspheme Christ ever chance they get?

I have always said that Jesus is Salvation.
Look at what the reprobate calls our Savior.

Pathetic lame ole spin you use to make yourself out to be the victim trying to play to others to come and help you out.
You are a Pariah on here and less than 1 handful of people interact with you in direct or obtuse ways.
But you are always eager to grab at the chance to quote someone who replies to a post of yours incidentally who really hasn't paid attention to your overall bullschit pathological lies on here.
All in a bid to rehab yourself and hope everyone forgets all your lies.

It ain't religon, people of faith, the bible that any of us attack on here that bust your lying azz deceiving bullschitt on here.

It's you.
And only you....
Plain and simple....
You will never be cut a break on here.

Now make pretend you dont see this post with one of your other multiscreening sickpuppets and wait for someone to quote it then reply.
In your make pretend ignore you have on me..

Can you tell us about the time 2 preachers tried to smother you with a pillow???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Remsen
HC.

I grew up in a city known for being gay friendly and have many gay friends, acquaintances, coworkers, teachers, etc. While I have no interest in homosexuality, I find other things far more offensive and dangerous to society...Like putting ketchup on hotdogs, mayo anything and Democrats. I've NEVER met a gay person who tried to "recruit" me or anyone else. I've definitely had people from other religions try to convince me that my faith is misplaced or evil, though.

So count me as one of those on this forum who isn't in agreement with that church.

Oh come on. I bet they go door to door in the Bay Area proselyting .

(Sarcasm off now)

Like you, none of my gay/bi etc friends and acquaintances have ever tried to convert me to their lifestyle.

Not a single one. Even a roommate who at the time was living under the "Don't ask/Don't tell" rules in force while he was honorably serving 13 years in the USN traffic controlling landing craft and such in the first Gulf War.

But, by the way some tell it, their dancing around in robes while drumming and passing out flowers like the Hare Krishnas did. Or knocking on doors like the Witnesses and the Mormon missionaries.
You remember when me and slumlord had you believing we was gonna try and work to get you reinstated on here.
How we got your hope up and schit...

Then we pulled the rug out from under your feet and fuuuked up your little hope that you had we was on your side.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No gayd.
You just lied again
And again
And again
And again
No gayd.
You just lied again
And again
And again
And again

Happy is a proven lair...

Again.
And again.
And again...

I believe Ren50.
In Ren50 we trust.
Lol
Originally Posted by Raferman
In Ren50 we trust.
Lol
Well............................

I'm not sure I'd go as far as to believe that in its entirety.
In Ren50 we trust.
Lol
Your twisted version of the "In GOD we trust" moto.

Yours is about as blasphemous as his reference to Jesus/ Salvation .
In Ren50 we trust.
Lol
Your twisted version of the "In GOD we trust" moto.

Yours is about as blasphemous as his reference to Jesus/ Salvation .
Peeker.😂😂😂😂😂😂
People get their panties in a wad when truth is spoken on the Fire. Jesus said, “…you will know them by their fruits.”
Originally Posted by Reloder28
People get their panties in a wad when truth is spoken on the Fire. Jesus said, “…you will know them by their fruits.”
Amen!
You getting plenty of attention tonight Jason???

Hey...

Tell us about your daddy.
And how he knocked up your spic illegal alien mom and gave her you the anchor baby. And then he bailed on you both.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cardenas ministries.
What a fuggin grifter.
No gayd.
You just lied again
And again
And again
And again
You just proved again dumbazz you run a sockpuppet to see peoples post you have on ignore as Crappy Hamster.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cardenas ministries.
What a fuggin grifter.
Been living a scam and lie his entire life.
Little spic welfare rat...
Amen!

LOL

Squats To Pee chimes in

Yall are two pees in a pod.

Crapster, do you sit to pee too? LOL
Originally Posted by wabigoon
As to homosexuality, consider Sodom, and Gamora.
Amen Wanigoon!

Isaiah 1:10
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/TM6paaDnJZk
Crappy Hamster sure is fascinated with homo stuff.
I bet his stepdad was cornholing him.
Espeically after little crappy outshot him with his own mauser.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A whole month of LGBTP DEDICATION started June 1st BY:

1. Queer rainbow flag posted churches like the liberal anti fundamentals of the faith churches across America...
Any guess which kind IZH goes to or pastors?
2. US, State, and local governments that dot this hemisphere with our tax $ "hard at work."
Thanks "uncle hair sniffing" Joe.
(Side Nite: A few Bible believing churches are going to those city councils who's responsibility is to not allow such public depravity. Does anyone personally know of any others?)
3. The SPLC that was started by guess who?
I used to be surprised that pop forum members were for that commi group.
4. Multi-BILLION $ Corps that doubled their assets while shutting down decent "Non Essential" personal, proprietorship brick and mortar stores... Thank the girly men Bill Gates and Jeffi Bozo Beezos and the other wealthy Pink sweater wearing psychopaths.
A short list:
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/x-QllkNmchw
5. The crazy commie BLM that's headed by militant Lezbeen witches.
6. The loud, crude, rude, proud Lez, Gay, Bisexual, Transvestite, Pedo minority that the Christian community of decent Americans handed their birthright over to for a bowl of stew. ... afraid that some dude in piggy tails might call them a "rubes."
I am in your head baaaaaad...
I caused ALOT of your downfall on here.
And you will never overcome it.

👍👍👍

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Post a picture of your wifes tits Cardenas.
Lol

👍👍👍

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL
you handed him his ass

And he know is it

Picture posting is kryptonite

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

💒⛪️💒⛪️💒🕌🚤⛵️🚅🚏🛩🚥🚉🏄🏿🏌🏽‍♂️🚢🚢🚁🧃🧃🧃🧃

🌮🌮🌮🍟🍗🍖🌯🥐🍳🤴🏻🎅🏾🧑🏼‍🎤🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]rainbow dash wallpaper
Originally Posted by slumlord

👍👍👍

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL
you handed him his ass

And he know is it

No!
Please don't post any more pictures of you or gayd's commode!
This is a Christian thread for crying out loud.
I couldn't care less if some peter puffer wants dick in his pooper but the "pride" crap annoys the Hell out of me.

Just like those TN possums hanging out at Slummy's deer stand
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hey Thanks for posting that video HC!!

BTW, what is it with you and black dongs, Why do you talk about them so much?

Dude loves black cock.

👍👍👍

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL
you handed him his ass

And he know is it

No!
Please don't post any more pictures of you or gayd's commode!
This is a Christian thread for crying out loud.

Just had some spicy potato salad, needed to be raked out to the dogs but I ate it

Gut rumbles coming on strong

Feel a major Happy Camper is about to fill the porcelain
One of those shîts so bad, you need a hug and a cig after

It's gonna get better.

Man's best friend....goes out and feeds the chickens on the regular. Those chickens clearly know the drill too.

That's gonna be a spicy omelette.....won't need any hot sauce.
Those pastors that stood up at Arlington did good.
Indeed. There's a lot of evil fruit.

Glad that there are some who stand for truth too.
📖
The WA state trans colonialism task force ...

Originally Posted by Fireball2
Those pastors that stood up at Arlington did good.
They went through a lot for their stand.
No other churches in that community would speak there.
It wasn't always that way, but these days most christians sadly allow it and fear being ostracized.
Back in the 80-90s there were very few groups of sodomites who would attack churches and certainly not have parades.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/1..._Hamilton_Square_Baptist_Church_Riot.mp4
Originally Posted by Clarkm
The WA state trans colonialism task force ...

The colleges are getting worse all of the time.
I had chemistry labs on the opposite end of the hall from the woman's studies department. There was a dude who went through his transformation over the semesters who walked the hall to the classes. Weird to say the least.
Now they try to shut us up by saying what Crouder pointed out at 7:00+ minutes.
They do the same at the Campfire to try to intimidate others into speaking against the elephant in the room.
How does your church celebrate the month Happy?
Originally Posted by Raeford

He gives free tranny services. 😁
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Raeford

He gives free tranny services. 😁
He duct taped your junk?
It’s interesting that Paul is using extreme examples in Romans to exemplify how all of humanity sins by perverting what is natural.

It’s sad that fundamentalists are so literal and uneducated that they miss the point that all men sin by perverting the natural. That’s what sin is.

It's not bad unless you take your shirt off first and then are sweaty when you're done.
Cassady Campbell interviews the LGPTQ protestors at the Campfire.... I mean the Church that went to the Arlington Texas town council to speak.
This is so much the same as here, there is no difference.
Cassady Campbell interviews the LGPTQ protestors at the Campfire.... I mean the Church that went to the Arlington Texas town council to speak.

Then why keep coming back here?

It's real easy to rid yourself of us.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

It's real easy to rid yourself of us.

He's a homo and likes the attention.

Apparently...true to form...he is also a bitch victim.

Blahaha! 😂
Guess who was the very first fairy bi that came to mind when I heard the first lezbo that he tried to interview???
You all guessed it. The bearded woman who couldn't help him/herself than to attack me when I just posted.
The Con "man ".
😂

This is MY thread Sally.
You keep following me like a dog with no owner.

This is MY thread Sally.
You keep following me like a dog with no owner.

You are just entertainment here.

Especially now that people know you for what you are.
Someone who posts the Good News.

Blahaha! 😂
Guess who was the very first fairy bi that came to mind when I heard the first lezbo that he tried to interview???
You all guessed it. The bearded woman who couldn't help him/herself than to attack me when I just posted.
The Con "man ".
😂

The second one was Queer sock puppet throwing up his bidn sign. Perfect identification as a sniffer. JUST LIKE the protestors throwing up their flag, signs, minors.
Keep sending people here queers.
]Cassady Campbell interviews the LGPTQ protestors at the Campfire.... I mean the Church that went to the Arlington Texas town council to speak.

Blahaha! 😂
The Con "man ".
😂[/quote]

The second one was Queer sock puppet throwing up his bidn sign. Perfect identification as a sniffer. JUST LIKE the protestors throwing up their flag, signs, minors.
Smelly Sock wants to fight decent churches and defend his/she/they LGPQT so sing along Queens!

https://www.brighteon.com/83a6bda0-6382-44e4-8ce6-ba078359eb39

Blahaha! 😂
The Con "man ".
😂

You seem to have a preoccupation/fixation.......
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Happy Cokksucker is beatin' his meat to that.
Dogs

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/vK7LGLZ_udU

If there are dogs like pit bull terriers that would rip into a child, look around.

This is what the Bible calls these reprobates.

DOGS
Where did you get your Bible training HC?
Where did you get your Bible training HC?

Seriously???
If Ren50’s research was right the guy went to a Bible college or at least got a distance degree.
"rens research"???

You are either dumber than you seem or as much a liar as he is.

A child can see that he makes it up as he goes.

"A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this."
When religion claims to be about concern for others but leads the religious person to hate others because if their sin all of the “fruit” or “I do good works” talk is seen in a clear light.
Real simple solution find out if your church is member of the U,S, Council of Churches and quickly cease attending services.
"rens research"???

You are either dumber than you seem or as much a liar as he is.

A child can see that he makes it up as he goes.

"A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this."
Originally Posted by arkypete
Real simple solution find out if your church is member of the U,S, Council of Churches and quickly cease attending services.

'Gay'd has a hissy when I bring this up, but who cares.

National Council of Churches

https://nationalcouncilofchurches.us/member-communions/

Also see this page.
https://www.thenationalcouncil.org/lgbtq-pride-month-2022/

There are also a lot more that aren't even members that have quit preaching Sodomy as a sin; and a few that posted that homos should be given positions in children's ministries, for crying out loud.
Are you self talk, trained under another pastor or formally trained in a seminary?
Are you self talk, trained under another pastor or formally trained in a seminary?

Good luck getting HC to answer a direct question…..

He’ll post back shortly with some random scriptures in bold…..

Folks have been asking him about all the lies he’s told on here, but he ignores that……

As Strider would say….

He’s ( HC) a FRAUD.
© 24hourcampfire