Home
It hit 4.69 in Kansas City today…

I thought 3.98 was bad last month…
$5.00 per gallon at Mavorick Stations, unleaded regular.

L.W.
4.99$/gallon regular
4.39 for regular in Franklin, Louisiana
💪🏻 And a 🦵🏻
Are 3/4 ton trucks getting cheap yet?
Went by the Mapco (🤣 for local guys) station today.

$5.59/gal for 87 octane.

Honk for Joey.
took the day off to rest so haven't seen them today, was 4.49 yesterday.
$5.29. Thanks, Joe and Gretchen!

Old70
4.79 iowa
$4.59 southeast Arkansas
Wife said today the Costco was at $5.05. Other stations are $5.50 plus.
Jumped to $1.91/L today.
5.65 yesterday. probably up 5-10cents today. FJB is really strong in this area. But living in a blue state and living in the republican side of the state it does not even matter. king and pierce county's control the whole state. We have mail in voting. un-till we get rid of that we will ALWAYS have demorat power.
$4.49
$5.79 for 87 octane.

FJB
$4.49 on the “other” side of town but $4.69 in our part of town, so on average $4.59. f

Let’s go Brandon 🤬
Jumped .20 cents over night to $4.99.
Sam's club was $4.66.
Still cost me 65 bucks to fill up.
$2.079 per litre in rural Manitoba
5.50 for diesel
$4.39 in middle Georgia. FJB
It's been over $6 bucks a gallon for at least a couple weeks.... I don't really pay attention... I burn about 15 gallons a day but I am using a company fleet card..... We have probably 250 plus highway vehicles and at least that many pieces of heavy equipment……owner of our company was born with the silver spoon, something like 4th or 5th generation of the original founder and a democrat supporter so I do not feel bad in the least. Can't imagine what our fuel bill is.... some of these rigs burn 200 plus gallons a day..... gotta be a million plus a week.
I'm so happy I have the job I have!
$5.19 for regular at Costco today
$4.59 for the alcohol blend in my part of Iowa today. I don't run that crap, so add another .50 cents per gallon or so.....
I paid $6.79 fior middle grade yesterday. Fill up was $134.
regular $5.09 southern ohio
209.9 per liter in Whitehorse today.

$250 to fill up my GMC 2500 HD long box 4X4.

Ted
Five fiddy or thereabouts. $82 fill up, Ford Equinox.
Just under 10.00 for a Canadian gallon 4.546 litres
Look on the bright side - soon, school shooters won't be able to afford to drive to the school.
Nothing....

with the price of fuel.... I just bought a siphon hose and stop over by the Forest Service and BLM Offices with a gas can a little after midnight... smile

That'll show Joe Biden up.. Rip us off, we'll rip you off... a bar room door swings both ways Joe...

just like Hunter does...
$5.34 for regular unleaded in Wasilla today. Had a propane tank filled and 4.6 gallons was $19.55.
4.99.9, but I haven't gotten gas in a few hours...
$5.10 for 87 octane
$4.59 or there abouts some a little higher but nobody lower
$4.80
$4.699 Jackson TN, hope they all wind up in hell with their back broke.
5.59/diesel
Cheapest I could find this morning to fill up. The rest were $5.23-5.29 for 87. Diesel is running $5.79-5.99

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Went to a local gun shop yesterday afternoon. Probably drove past 3 or 4 gas stations on the way. Every damn one was $4.99.9. Looks like it finally hit five bucks around here.
Just hit $5.09 this morning.
I paid 5.199 last night for regular here in Western Michigan.

More grateful than ever for 48 MPG but dang this green new deal nonsense sure is a scam.

I highly doubt it’ll stop anytime soon. I expect $10/gal before EOY.

Trust the plan fellas crazy
Over $5 every where except BJ's payed yesterday $4.79 plus got 75 cents off for buying 4 products in the store until 6/15.....bought 100 gallon to put in the boat.....
I filled up my Tundra which has a 38 gallon tank…

133 bucks ! Ouch.
I’m at $4.78 in Southwest Florida yesterday. Seemed to jump up about $.40 overnight a few weeks ago.
$4.85, it was $2.05 when Crooked Joe Biden took office.
Was $4.59 yesterday. Not sure today. It's not getting better through any type of election if that's what your hope is.
$5.69 and rising daily
$4.399
Ten minutes ago
$4,56 yesterday.
$4.90, and that's with a supposed Gas tax holiday in place in this chithole. As a side note though, I've not seen this much ammo on store shelves in a couple years. I guess Freddy Flipper can't afford to drive to the Walmart.
4.50 at the first stop, 4.60 at another stop.....
Haven't been out yet.. its 6:44 AM right now...

but I can guarantee you, its more today than it was yesterday. and will be tomorrow...

many of our local stations are pushing toward $6.00 a gallon now, and then tell you how its cheaper than it is 25 miles south once you cross the California State line... like we should be appreciative that we are less..

personally, I don't feel the joy they are trying to spread about that fact...

I just throw in a certain dollar amount .. say like $40, and then just drive less...

the government is waging a war on the American Citizen...

I am an American citizen who is fighting back.. spending no more on gas, and just driving less, in this case a lot less...

but people need to get that thru their heads... DemocRATS are waging a war to destroy the average American Citizen's and their family's lives...

respond accordingly...
Hit $5.09 for regular yesterday

Ron
5.19 here in the thumb of MI
Just filled for $4.96. $5.20 a mile down the road.
$4.99 here in SW Colorado
$5.00 Today for 87 octane.
4.49 here today
$5.11 for regular a few hours ago.
One Centillion Dollars
I paid $4.399 for regular unleaded this afternoon at Sam's Club at La Marque, Texas, just south of Houston. At nearby Walmart, it was $4.499.
$4.69 😡 FUQK JOE BIDEN 😡
Paid 5.23 this afternoon cash price for ethanol mix 87 octane, the lowest price in two towns I checked on the Olympic Penninsula. Previous tank was 5.09 a few days ago at the same ARCO station. Today was 5.23 for cash, 5.39 on credit or debit card. Chevron was 5.79.
$4.99/gal for Premium in Big D today.
4.80 for 87.
Paid $6.20/gallon for 87 octane this week.
$5.39
National average is now over 5 a gallon.
6.89 in the Bay Area for 87oct. Thank god i have a fuel card. the owners of the company are Libs so i dont mind at all. They brag on how bad Trump was and i just laugh as i spend all their profits on fuel. I fill up 3-4 times a week at $160-175 per fill up..... Supply chain issues and cost of business are hurting the company in a hard way. They cry weekly but hate it when i ask why these issues started when Trump left office.
Spotshooter: It was $2.02 a gallon here the day china joe and his ho stole the election somehow - it was $4.79 a gallon (85 octane) here this morning!
So, I hold china joe and his ho ABSOFUCKINLUTELY responsible for these bizarre all time record high fuel prices.
I can NOT wait for those two idiotic, anti-American, shysters to be OUT of office.
For fuel to be $2.77 a gallon MORE expensive today, than back then, HAS TO BE an intentional act to damage the United States of America!
There is NO other rational explanation for what they have done.
Sad the damage this drug addled, senile, criminal, anti-American son of a bitch is doing to this once great country.
And sadly, it is only going to get worse until china joe and his ho have "left the building"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
NE. PA. $5.00 cash. $5.05 credit. We are a nation in crisis. Let’s go brandon
$4.94.9 this afternoon at Costco for 87.
$5.89 rounded up
6.69 at cut rate, 6.89 at Shell and Chevron. Rez gas 5.89.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
6.69 at cut rate, 6.89 at Shell and Chevron. Rez gas 5.89.
Pretty much the same over here in the NE.

At least it was the other day.

Who knows when I got to town tomorrow???
Valsdad, Geno what these other guys don't know is how wonderful our highways are. Heck you can go from one end of the county to the other, most of the time just in 2 wheel drive.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Valsdad, Geno what these other guys don't know is how wonderful our highways are. Heck you can go from one end of the county to the other, most of the time just in 2 wheel drive.
Yeah, but you should see some of the streets in town.

Best to have a high clearance vehicles.

I'm going to add "Let's Go Gavin" to Let's go Brandon". close to $100 BILLION surplus running right now and there's a whole lot that could be done. Including suspending the gas tax for us po folks.
$5.09 NNY for gas, Diesel about $1.50 more if I remember right.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
$4.99/gal for Premium in Big D today.

Betting regular grade goes to $5.00 here in N TX by next week. 😡😡😡
F

J

B
Like a helium balloon loose, up, up, and away.
Eth Free Salina Utah......88 oct

refilled my Jerry cans.....

$5.15 gallon

damm....thx brandon
Grief Counselors at Gas Pumps
During the Trump administration I have never seen such stable gas prices in my whole life.... now in clown world, the prices threaten our well being... hmmmm

Thank you jeffO & cowboytim and all the other liberal useful idiots, we shall pay for your ignorance....
$4.99 around Joe's houses in Delaware. He comes to town at least once a month and traffic goes haywire.
$4.59 for 87 octane ethanol crap.
I think, $4.85.
5.24 in SE Wisconsin,

And the real beauty of it all,

6 to 6.50 in Chicago,, I kid you not.
Costs me over 300 a week.
Originally Posted by ATC
$4.99 around Joe's houses in Delaware. He comes to town at least once a month and traffic goes haywire.

He came here today and fuqcked up the entire city. Every cop deployed to block every exit on the freeway

FUQCK JOE BIDEN
I put 29 gallons in the truck today. $4.49
I actually bought gas today.

5 gallons(lawn mower jug) was $27, 91 octane, ethanol free of course, $5.40 gallon.

100 gallons of dyed diesel was $519.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I actually bought gas today.

5 gallons(lawn mower jug) was $27, 91 octane, ethanol free of course, $5.40 gallon.

100 gallons of dyed diesel was $519.

Wrong on so many level! $6.09 diesel Thursday some home from ObX.
Too Fuggin' High!

Originally Posted by CopperSolid

I phuugin luv the Bee
$4.99

Family works in the business, at that price buying on the spot, they are
losing money. With a normal markup, it would be $5.40.

A big chain here buys crude and has it refined if they think it's worthwhile.
They also speculate on the commodities.
I believe they are holding prices down by selling gas they have acquired at much lower prices. Not certain why, but if they are selling gas bought 6 months ago for delivery now, they are still making bank. While damaging
their competition.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
$4.99

Family works in the business, at that price buying on the spot, they are
losing money. With a normal markup, it would be $5.40.

A big chain here buys crude and has it refined if they think it's worthwhile.
They also speculate on the commodities.
I believe they are holding prices down by selling gas they have acquired at much lower prices. Not certain why, but if they are selling gas bought 6 months ago for delivery now, they are still making bank. While damaging
their competition.
makes sense.
$4.95 regular tonight at Bridgeton, NJ BP station.
Regular $6.45 @ Costco.
$4.46 at the local Exxon station.
$4.39 today with my 20 cents off for using my Exxon card
$4.599 to $4.649. Bought AA gas for the mower & pressure washer at $5.499.
Put $18 in the dirt bike today
I saw some at a Shell station for $4.75. Didn't buy it. But, did buy some later for $4.55. Still makes you wanna kill something.
Originally Posted by roverboy
I saw some at a Shell station for $4.75. Didn't buy it. But, did buy some later for $4.55. Still makes you wanna kill something.

The democrats say kill your gas guzzler and buy an electric vehicle.. We can all afford one right? Gas prices here are $5.65/gallon..
$5.10/gal for 87 octane
$5.49 per gallon for regular unleaded up here today.
4.89 yesterday for cheap stuff. Good thing we have oil reserves here or it might get expensive.LOL. Edk
$4.56 at costco
4.59 here in town. Drove to Little Rock yesterday and best I saw from the trip was 4.39. Wish I had pulled over and filled up.
Central Idaho - $5.19 for 85 octane

drover
$4.799 at the cheapest cash only place in town here in northern NJ. My daughter was up yesterday from the Trenton area where she says gas is around $5.25 per gallon. She works in Pennsylvania, where its even more expensive.
Yesterday.

Saw $7.29, $7.19, and $6.99 a few hours later.

It ain’t getting any lower soon!

Attached picture 45AAA38B-8D99-4AAC-868E-10461540161E.jpeg
$4.85 in Glenwood, IA. today.
$5.19 in Concord, NH today. $104 to fill up from 1/4 tank. Thanks Branden.
Got 20 cents off at Krogers so I paid $4.26/gallon.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Got 20 cents off at Krogers so I paid $4.26/gallon.
Bro, that's akin to stealing it. grin
sycarmore was bragging just earlier today about nabbing gas at $4.84 a gallon. Then went on to say that inflation is caused when the government STOPS handing out azz tons for cash.
4.90 in Nichols is today honk for Joey
$5.80 highway diesel this morning, $186 to fill up a pickup.
For number two road diesel:

5.69 a gallon yesterday, went up ten cents from day before. Jeezus Fracking Joe Brandon. Motor unleaded is like 80 cents cheaper, normally the diesel "sin" is 50 cents, it was down to a ten-cent gap around the election, then recently it was a whole dollar. But this is just crazy. It was 2.88 fall 2020.

Just Go Brandon.
4.98 here
$5.999/gal for diesel now.

That’s a full dollar above what I saw when Barry was trying to wreck things.
$5.29 for the boat this morning (Premium), within sight of the refinery where it's made.
$5.29-5.39 for regular 87 this morning here.
I got lucky yesterday and got diesel for 5.519.

LOL
Over the weekend-

- filled truck with super unleaded @$4.99
- filled diesel tank with off road diesel @$5.29
- filled boat with ethanol free at the marina @$6.75
Diesel is $6 and climbing...

Gas is $5 and climbing...

Laura's new Prius got 62.8 MPG on a road trip I had to make yesterday. The Camry is hitting 53 IIRC. The new RAV4 is allegedly 45... and the Sienna hybrid is in the high 30s.

HARD COMMODITIES... PHYSICALLY HELD!!!

More cars leave the USA motor pool daily... than are backfilled.

High MPG hybrids is where I have made my $$$ play.

Keeping all the Cummins... need them for work, but not for most errands.

When we picked up the RAV4 on Friday... the dealers told use we could probably sell the other three and cover the cost of the new RAV4.

Beats the stock market... I reckon.
XOM @ $100 is insane.

I dumped my ENB last week at $47.01.

We shall see... how this game of "musical chairs" play out in the end.

Best of luck to all...
© 24hourcampfire