Home
Paul Pelosi Sr., the 82-year-old husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was arrested recently and charged with a DUI, according to tabloid reports that broke the story last week.

Pelosi’s husband was arrested before midnight on Saturday while driving in Napa County, then booked into jail on two counts, “driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content level of 0.08 or higher,” and was released on a $5,000 bail, Valiant News reported.

…..

According to reports, the California Highway Patrol has denied the existence of any body or dashcam footage of Mr. Pelosi’s DUI arrest.

The law enforcement body even reportedly refused written requests for comment by Fox News, and apparently hung up during a phone conversation in which the news organization requested the same information.

https://valiantnews.com/2022/06/dui...dropped-cops-claim-no-footage-of-arrest/

Rules for you and me don’t apply to our betters. Tell me we’re not a banana republic.
who could have seen that coming........
Why am I not surprised?
Paul B.
Obviously, it was the other driver's fault.
Oh we knew that was happening.
Doesn't surprise me a bit. POS. Laws only apply to us working class people.
Heard he's already back insider trading stocks
Disgusting
Yeah, that's really sad to hear this. I knew it would happen. Not right!
Lol, Wake up people, they're rubbing it in your face.
Lead story tonight on CBS evening news.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

This
Yup....... Not only rubbing it in your face, but doing so with arrogant impunity. Don't you go complaining to them about it, though, or you will become the one who's in real trouble.
I’m so surprised.
Disgusting
There's proof they truly do not give a rats azz about Automobile Violence.................

It's the same with 'Gun' violence, 'Border' violence and on and on.....
Originally Posted by viking

This
This needs repeating
[quote=12344mag]Lol, Wake up people, they're rubbing it in your face.[/quote

That’s just a Small Fraction of what they can Do..
Right now their Obstructing an Official of the Highest Court of the Land ..
Meanwhile holding People for Obstructing an Official Government Proceeding in their DC GITMO ..
I,I,I say Thar ..
“ You ain’t seen Nothing Yet”

Roll Them or They Roll You
Gee, I remember a few days ago several of y'all cynics suggested that, due to political influence, charges would be dropped.
Originally Posted by California Highway Patrol
According to reports, the California Highway Patrol has denied the existence of any body or dashcam footage of Mr. Pelosi’s DUI arrest.

BULLLLLLLSHITTTTTTT.

That quote right there says it all.

For an agency like CPD, I can promise you, that's a policy violation from hell right there.

Body cam out? Maybe, the batteries are finite, and the longevity is lacking.

The dash cam too? No way in hell.
Yeah the trooper will get in more trouble than the drunk.
It must be nice to be related to Gavin Newsom! The Democratic Mafia is alive and well in San Francisco. I didn't see why they dropped the charges.
Too bad it wasn't a fatality.
That darn Putin.
Originally Posted by Sako76
It must be nice to be related to Gavin Newsom! The Democratic Mafia is alive and well in San Francisco. I didn't see why they dropped the charges.

When they all go to see Satan they must have a Clean Record..
Squeaky Clean .. I,I,I Say Thar ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Big Dem money talks - and DA's listen........
You know how in movies like Rosemary’s Baby, and The Omen, Satan’s disciples are protected against harm or consequence?

We’ll…… Schumer, Piglosi, Biden….. the list goes on.
It’s not just in the movies.

I hope there is a Hell, and they all BURN 🔥 there!
Nothing to see here; move along.
The case has been resolved by a higher authority.

They don't even try to hide it anymore.

In fact, it's kinda like the old duel scenario where the challenger removes a glove and slaps the other across the face with it.

Our faces are getting a bit sore now... mad
I don't doubt that this could happen but does anybody have a source for this story?
Originally Posted by smokepole
I don't doubt that this could happen but does anybody have a source for this story?

You may be onto something there!

I fuggin' HATE getting lied to.

A lie is a lie, no matter which side tells it. mad
Originally Posted by pullit

I wonder if they will quietly fire the officer involved.
It's likely charges have or will be dropped.

My alcoholic brother got 13 DUIs before they permanently took his driver's license. He wasn't prosecuted on over 1/2 of the DUIs he received.
If a man has money he will get by with drinking and driving, nothing new or special involved with that.
Of course charges were dropped. Members of the nobility aren't held to the same standards as the peasantry.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You may be onto something there!

I fuggin' HATE getting lied to.

A lie is a lie, no matter which side tells it. mad

Yep.
George Orwell, "Some animals are more equal than others."
What a crock of schiddt......
cars are killers ,we need to ban them ,..so people wont drive drunk and kill people .pelosie and democrat logic

^^^^^^
I predicted this right off the bat:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...nazi-pelosis-husband-busted#Post17292050
"Follow the money"- - - - - -I wonder how much it cost San Fran Nan to make sure that body cam evidence disappeared? It would also be interesting to see an audit of a few cops' personal bank accounts- - - - -particularly the big wheels who control the duty rosters of the peons who were actually involved in the accident investigation.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

You predicted there'd be a false report saying charges were dropped? smile
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
You can bet he was taken aside and was given an explanation which had a lot of information if he could just read between the lines. If he is to suffer revenge they will wait a year or two and he will do something called ''conduct unbecoming an officer''. If he doesn't get the message he will get a couple more ''disciplinary'' actions and then fired.
Charges may not have been completely dropped just yet, but you can bet that after lengthy court date postponements, they will at the very least be plead down to some minor traffic violation.
Truly disgusting, this only happens in Banana republics. This is not one isolated instance its been happening for a very very long time.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Truly disgusting, this only happens in Banana republics. This is not one isolated instance its been happening for a very very long time.
Well then we are a banana republic. All kinds of charges with good evidence are being dropped especially property crime by minorities. Wealthy people have never much suffered for drunken accidents when a member of the proletariat gets killed. Teddy Kennedy got drunk, ran off a bridge and forgot to tell anyone there was a girl in the car until the next day. Even he couldn't get his brother in law to take the fall so they put a minor charge on him and let him go on about his business as the ''lion'' of the senate. That was John McCain's characterization of him.
Lest we forget the[our] legislators slush fund created from OUR tax dollars to bail/buy themselves out of trouble.
Originally Posted by bluefish

This isn't P.Pelosi's first rodeo.

P.Pelosi killed his own brother in an accident,when he was driving drunk as a teen..
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

You predicted there'd be a false report saying charges were dropped? smile

"Paul Pelosi has million$ in campaign "contributions" lined up to make this go away."
Do you still need more proof of a two tiered justice system???
Had it been you or me or any of the other serfs, they’d have had the book thrown at them!
How in the Phuq anybody can call this a Republic is beyond me.
Even more troubling is why WE let them do it...
7mm
All the fat cats are in cahoots. Nothing new
Originally Posted by bluefish
The ways we're being lied to, how are we to know for sure there wasn't?
But they’d let a groid go free just the same. Groid aint got any money for atty fees, fines, etc. plus groid might go ape-shît in the lock up and get him self choked out and sue.

They only mainly prosecute middle class white folk, that have a lot to lose. Job, money, credit.

Deputies only run radar on speeders out here on Sunday morning. White folk running late for church.
Snopes says it's all a lie...no dropped charges yet. just sayin.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2022/06/08/paul-pelosi-dui-charges-dropped/
Originally Posted by strikeu

Fat old guys on here hate snopes too, just like they hate walmart, hot poontang and Amazon

Just sayin
I'd like to know who the DA or the Judge was that decided to drop the case against Pelosi, and also how much money was put into their account right after they made the decision.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I'd like to know who the DA or the Judge was that decided to drop the case against Pelosi......

So would Don Jr.
Originally Posted by strikeu

snopes is for dopes is known to be highly inaccurate.
I'd like to know who the DA or the Judge was that decided to drop the case against Pelosi......

So would Don Jr.

Jethro Boudin .. Geez ..
I don't follow snopes, what were they wrong on?
Originally Posted by akrange

So would Don Jr.

Jethro Boudin .. Geez ..

That's Bodean, sir.
Snopes is for dopes but the "article" in the op is complete bullschitt. He was drunk and caused an accident, and the charges will not be dropped. This is a misdemeanor and the damage has been done, even if they could they would not drop the charges because it would make the situation a million times worse for the piglosis.
BuckHaggar: I tend to agree with you and your contention regarding mr. piglosi.
To much downside to a simple D.W.I. charge being somehow "dropped" - even the heaviest of possible fines would NOT even cause mr. piglosi to blink come court finding time.
The corrupt entity known now as mr. piglosi has so much ill gotten monies that he will be snickering when he pays his fine!
He may have to hire a chauffeur for a couple of months but again he could not give a rats ass less about that either.
I would be EXTREMELY surprised if charges are not brought to court in this incident - mr. piglosi again is snickering to hisself over this hub-bub!
He is thinking to hisself WGAF?
He will more than likely just ramp up his insider trading a notch to pay for this VERY minor inconvenience.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Looks like a bs story, and charges have not been dropped.

Gee, we wouldn't get a bs story on the internet, would we?
At any rate it doesn't matter. The Pelosi millionaires can pay any fees if Paul is convicted, and a DUI conviction will not harm Nancy's career at all.
Instead now they'll go after the bartender.
Well damn....there goes a good sense of righteous outrage!!!
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
You can bet he was taken aside and was given an explanation which had a lot of information if he could just read between the lines. If he is to suffer revenge they will wait a year or two and he will do something called ''conduct unbecoming an officer''. If he doesn't get the message he will get a couple more ''disciplinary'' actions and then fired.

NO.

The officers involved in this coverup, from the top down, will be promoted. In private ways, acourse.

They "made their bones" with this deal, when they conspired ta wait almost five hours ta give him the breath test, so that the test is invalid, turnin off/wipin their dashcam/bodycams, and takin no mug shot.

They can be trusted ta carry out all types of criminal/political "jobs" in the future.

OBTW, the reports will be sent to the DA, who will declare that a DUI case cannot be made for "lack of competent evidence" (test too late), no reasonable prosecutor could file a DUI case on that evidence, and he'll end up with a failure ta yield ticket.
First of all, if I had a wife like he does, I would be drunk 24/7.

Secondly, if Hillary Clinton is still walking the streets for all she has done, does this simple DUI being dropped really surprise you?
© 24hourcampfire