Home
There is a Jamacian scammer ring out of Florida working gun forums for want to buy items. They have stolen multiple IDs with pictures, drivers license, technical licenses and even LE ID and badges, CCWs etc, hacked emails and burner phones to answer phone calls. they are very attention to detail with numerous pictures of the item, details about the item, personal details etc. They are knowledgable and not dummies on the item. Only thing I did not do was ask for current pic with something else in one of the photos. My fault there obviously. However, I found out they are photo shopping pics of a requrested item into the picture even then they send some people so they have computer skills.

I tried to buy a ruger mannlicher 7-08, got phone number, CCW, drivers license, state Fire Dept badge and ID, matching email address to the name and numerous personal emails etc. Got me for $910. Tracked the real guy down thru white pages and he outlined a two year process to turn these guys in. FBI will not touch it he said, but at least 10-15 people been hit using his IDs and old email and FB pics.

They are using Zelle, paypal etc.

They also ask for your ID so they have a steady flow of new IDs coming in regardless if they complete the transaction.

Watch out for names of Jones Barton, Jeffery L. Kelly, John Janda, Joe Miles names for sure. These guys had their Ids stolen and are being used. However, according to real guy he has found out about 10-12 IDs with copius details they are using.

Any have an FBI agent that wants to bust a big time scammer ring, have them contact me.

Herman Harke
Wouldn't ATF be a better route?

C’mon mon…. I and I would never rip ya off mon. It’s no scam, everything is irie mon.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Wouldn't ATF be a better route?
ATF has their hands full with law abiding FFLs.
If you can paint these scammers as republicans you'll be able to get everyone from the FBI, CDC, BATF, NOAA, and the RCMP to make it a top priority.
Appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by BountyHunter
There is a Jamacian scammer ring out of Florida working gun forums for want to buy items. They have stolen multiple IDs with pictures, drivers license, technical licenses and even LE ID and badges, CCWs etc, hacked emails and burner phones to answer phone calls. they are very attention to detail with numerous pictures of the item, details about the item, personal details etc. They are knowledgable and not dummies on the item. Only thing I did not do was ask for current pic with something else in one of the photos. My fault there obviously. However, I found out they are photo shopping pics of a requrested item into the picture even then they send some people so they have computer skills.

I tried to buy a ruger mannlicher 7-08, got phone number, CCW, drivers license, state Fire Dept badge and ID, matching email address to the name and numerous personal emails etc. Got me for $910. Tracked the real guy down thru white pages and he outlined a two year process to turn these guys in. FBI will not touch it he said, but at least 10-15 people been hit using his IDs and old email and FB pics.

They are using Zelle, paypal etc.

They also ask for your ID so they have a steady flow of new IDs coming in regardless if they complete the transaction.

Watch out for names of Jones Barton, Jeffery L. Kelly, John Janda, Joe Miles names for sure. These guys had their Ids stolen and are being used. However, according to real guy he has found out about 10-12 IDs with copius details they are using.

Any have an FBI agent that wants to bust a big time scammer ring, have them contact me.

Herman Harke

Was this someone on this forum?
I’m not a rube desperate to wheel n deal with unknowns over the internet.

Thanks anyway
Are the scammers from Jamacia?
PayPal, zelle, venmo...
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
© 24hourcampfire