Home
Posted By: Happy_Camper LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/12/22
One more Baptist church experiences a Queer kindness and so much love that they break the their door down.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/12other/Anti_Pride_Month_Day_06_Stand_Up_To_Bullies.mp4

(under one minute)

An Extra....
How to obey the gospel:
Posted By: mirage243 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/12/22
Why you always talking about LGBTQ's? I think we all know why, 'cause you're a dick sucking fraud.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/12/22
That's the same things the other queer Reprobates were saying about this pastor.

They are Satanic, Christ haters too.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/1...07_Stop_Helping_People_That_Hate_God.mp4
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/12/22
http://www.kjv1611only.com/video/12other/Arlington_TX_City_Council_Meeting_Pastor_Shelley_Goes_To_City_Council_Again!.mp4Pastor's 3 minute sermon to mayor

Format is messed up but the link is good in the blue highlight.
Pastor provides a few of the quotes on his answering machine, death and rape threats.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/12/22
Happy Cramper,

How about all your lies you e told on here???

How does that fit into the mix?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/12/22
Originally Posted by mirage243
Why you always talking about LGBTQ's? I think we all know why, 'cause you're a dick sucking fraud.

Crappo loves the cock.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/12/22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: 12344mag Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/12/22
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Happy Cramper,

I wanna hear about the I-Beam on the noggin' story again!

Was it an I-Beam or an H-Beam?
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Happy Cramper,

It was a dìldo.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Happy Cramper,

It was a dìldo.

A big floppy black one.
Reprobate!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/12/22
Reprobate!

You Satanic Christ hater, you!

laugh
Posted By: Hastings Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/12/22
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
That's the same things the other queer Reprobates were saying about this pastor
Go ahead and admit it.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
Hey Christian,

Should you befriend or help these people who posted above and their kind who attack churches like this?

(Less than a minute)
Posted By: Strider1 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: mirage243 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
Hey Happy, you ever even had any pussy, or you just sucked cokk and fuqked ass all your life?
Hey believers,

These are the Christ hating Satanists that you go out of your way to avoid. Why would you ever want to associate with those who hate the Lord on this forum ??
Let them be among their own sons of Belial like this in this short clip.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/hKl1o_uDVk4
Posted By: Strider1 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
If anyone wants to hire a cop to arrest a child for sharing Bible verses at school, ol Demon possessed Hooch McGrumpy is your man.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/1..._Stop_Sharing_Bible_Verses_In_School.mp4
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
Money says that if you even fathered children. They haven’t uttered a single word to you since they were 14 years old.

Hint

🦫
Posted By: akrange Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
Sunday School Teacher.. That’s what I call Myself…
[bleep] U Happy 🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
A usual, HCramper goes full blown retard.

No one is hating on Christianity, or the message or churches.

Just pointing out that you are a fraud and liar. .

That is all.

Carry on.
Originally Posted by akrange
Has your pastor talked about this issue yet?
I'm curious because it's been a big issue in the media and they designate it LGBPTQ month.
Lots of denominations are pushing it.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
Hey believers,

These are the Christ hating Satanists that you go out of your way to avoid. Why would you ever want to associate with those who hate the Lord on this forum ??

I think you have yourself confused with Jesus. Most folks here seem to have more of a problem with you.
Gregg,

You need to get saved, or you will end up like the rest of them.

This is Jesus' message.
I'm not the one confused. You can't get to heaven by jumping as high as you can now. You certainly aren't going to get there as a dead man.
You have to obey the gospel. Then He will take you.

How to obey the gospel:
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
Please....before it's too late....click the links.

Contribute to Happy Clapper's revenue stream.
Posted By: Raferman Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
Ain't nobody clickin on that schit.
Gregg,

You need to get saved, or you will end up like the rest of them.

So now you know if some one is saved or not?

You confuse someone not believing your bull chit with not believing in religion.

It 2 totally different things.

You’ve been made on here as a fraud. And a liar.
Dave,
Your religion won't save you any more than being queer.
They are called "filthy rags" and "evil deeds" by the Bible.

As for knowing whether or not someone is saved, that's usually an easy one. Unless you are an unsaved man...
"For the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness unto him, neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned."

You seriously think that identifying with Biden and calling me a fraud with justify you with God?

Your religion is worthless as are your endless mantras.
Dave,

As for knowing whether or not someone is saved, that's usually an easy one. Unless you are an unsaved man...
"For the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness unto him, neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned."

You seriously think that identifying with Biden and calling me a fraud with justify you with God?

You're a FRAUD F A G
This is YOUR BIG MONTH MIRAGE!
You aught to be tickled pink!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
You just can't help yourself.

No matter what sockpuppet you run... HC, Elkslayer91, Quick Karl, etc., you always revert back to Maser.

Get some mental help and get a life, and leave us alone here. 15 years is enough.
Let me guess....

Next thing you four year olds will call me is "poopy pants."

"Now, Go back and put your nose in that corner until I tell you to get out."
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
LGBTQ=Let's Get Biden To Quit.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22

Excellent message HC. Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Excellent message HC. Thanks for posting.

Lol
Posted By: smokepole Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
"Now, Go back and put your nose in that corner until I tell you to get out."

You're too stupid to realize that this is the message you're getting here and it's damn near unanimous.
HC is a homosexual pedophile.

Roy seems to like him.
Pole smoker,

It's obvious that just about all of the posters so far are angry Queers. Oh my.... what will I do???!
The queers are angry at me!
It hurts my heart to know that reprobates don't like christians that stand on God's Word.
Lol!
😄

Dave,

When i ever claimed I’ve had my own religion?

Now I’m queer also?

You’re scratching at straws if that’s all you got.

Extra points for ya Cramper,

Post a quote of mine that I’ve identified with Biden.

You’re full of chit.

Everyone knows it.

A troll. A liar.

Quote scriptures doesn’t change that.

You’re doing more harm there good….
Posted By: WhiteTail48 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
Happy C,
You appear to be a hater trying to be someone you aren’t. Maybe you’re just a hypocrite, but you are a case study in any case. Are you a counterfeit? Are you a fake Christian? You appear to be somewhat of a Christian, but your heart seems devious with rotten fruit.

Are you an authentic Christian or just wanting to divide and stir up problems and provoke people? Your posts certainly don’t illustrate fruits of the spirit. You remind me of the little kid running around kicking sand in people’s faces. That’s not the way Jesus would have witnessed.

Your remarks are hateful and counterproductive to all but you. You are coming across as a megalomaniac and a hateful narcissist.

Your obsession with the reprobate doctrine is counterproductive to soul winning. Perhaps you’ve been in Andersnake’s cult too long? Do you think homosexuals can be saved?

You have serious issues with pride and hatred/railing issues. You are certainly smug in your own conceit.

You make Christians look like jerks. Your witnessing style (of ridiculing) is not very fruitful, and you are actually tarnishing the witness of Jesus. You have crossed over into mocking territory, which is quite harsh and offensive. You might want to reconsider and try using love, wisdom, and discernment so that God’s glory is maintained.

You throw biblical justification out there for your hatred, but it’s really just an absurd excuse. Instead of trying to be superior over all of us reprobates here, you might try loving your neighbors with wisdom and discernment.

“When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom.” Proverbs 11:2
Posted By: MadMooner Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
You got a lot of hate bottled up there, Happy. I hope you can find some love in your life before it’s to late.

I’ll be praying for ya.
Posted By: Ringman Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/13/22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Happy C,
You appear to be a hater trying to be someone you aren’t. Maybe you’re just a hypocrite, but you are a case study in any case. Are you a counterfeit? Are you a fake Christian? You appear to be somewhat of a Christian, but your heart seems devious with rotten fruit.

Are you an authentic Christian or just wanting to divide and stir up problems and provoke people? Your posts certainly don’t illustrate fruits of the spirit. You remind me of the little kid running around kicking sand in people’s faces. That’s not the way Jesus would have witnessed.

Your remarks are hateful and counterproductive to all but you. You are coming across as a megalomaniac and a hateful narcissist.

Your obsession with the reprobate doctrine is counterproductive to soul winning. Perhaps you’ve been in Andersnake’s cult too long? Do you think homosexuals can be saved?

You have serious issues with pride and hatred/railing issues. You are certainly smug in your own conceit.

You make Christians look like jerks. Your witnessing style (of ridiculing) is not very fruitful, and you are actually tarnishing the witness of Jesus. You have crossed over into mocking territory, which is quite harsh and offensive. You might want to reconsider and try using love, wisdom, and discernment so that God’s glory is maintained.

You throw biblical justification out there for your hatred, but it’s really just an absurd excuse. Instead of trying to be superior over all of us reprobates here, you might try loving your neighbors with wisdom and discernment.

“When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom.” Proverbs 11:2

This is the kind of opinion one sends in a private message. Perhaps you are correct. Perhaps not. Don't forget people killed Jesus for saying Truth.
Happy C,

You pretty much summed him up well.

He's been a troll here for 15 years.

He tries one persona and it gets banned, or rejected by the members, and he has another persona in waiting, where he changes his narrative.

This one just happens to be a "Christian preacher"... Although he can't answer any questions about what church ordained him as a bonafide minister. No theology education. Just hatefulness and judgmental name calling.

But in the end, he reverts back to all his persona's modus operandi of just being a hateful troll.

Hopefully some of those who thought he hung the moon by spreading God's word will see him for who he has always been... the common troll, Jason Cardenas/Maser.
Originally Posted by Ringman
Happy C,

This is the kind of opinion one sends in a private message. Perhaps you are correct. Perhaps not. Don't forget people killed Jesus for saying Truth.

Oh my.

Did you just.......like for real just type that?

You need to wake up and smell the coffee...

He is nothing but a troll. Jason Cardenas. Maser. Been here 15 years.

Nobody is against the word of God here. But lots here know him for who and what he is. Including me. 100% positive.

Here's your hero. (Yes, that's him. 100%)

Oh my.

Did you just.......like for real just type that?

Didn’t want Everyone to see the truth about HC.

Whitetail48 sums it up nicely.
Kent says he is an Anti Christian troll.

I believe Kent.
Kent says he is an Anti Christian troll.

I believe Kent.

Yep.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/14/22
HC is a homosexual pedophile.

Roy seems to like him.

Roy is nuetral and has no opinion of HC either way, I was commenting on the video he posted. Did you watch it?
Posted By: bubbajay Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/14/22
Hey Christian,

Should you befriend or help these people who posted above and their kind who attack churches like this?

(Less than a minute)
Hey believers,

If anyone wants to hire a cop to arrest a child for sharing Bible verses at school, ol Demon possessed Hooch McGrumpy is your man.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/1..._Stop_Sharing_Bible_Verses_In_School.mp4

Eat 3 dicks.
Posted By: bubbajay Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/14/22
Has your pastor talked about this issue yet?
I'm curious because it's been a big issue in the media and they designate it LGBPTQ month.
Lots of denominations are pushing it.

Can you honestly be allowed within 300 yards of children? How close can you get to an elementary school?
What....is happening in here?
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/14/22
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Bubbajay makes homosexual statements to prove who he is; that's assuming he is male. He's obsessed with oral sex with men....
Then he, as do others have done here...Conrad the con man, commits online crimes, falsely accusing Christians of the most heinous of such.

You are new here if you aren't someone's multiple alias.
Be aware that there are a LOT of homosexuals on this forum that are half way in the closet and hate whatever I say because of my Biblical stance.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/14/22
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Bubbajay makes homosexual statements to prove who he is; that's assuming he is male. He's obsessed with oral sex with men....
Then he, as do others have done here...Conrad the con man, commits online crimes, falsely accusing Christians of the most heinous of such.

You are new here if you aren't someone's multiple alias.
Be aware that there are a LOT of homosexuals on this forum that are half way in the closet and hate whatever I say because of my Biblical stance.
How was your trip to Idaho?
Here's another short video that will enrage the LGBPT crowd that holds hands around the Campfire.
Ask if I care.

Nancy Faloozy virtue signals prayer and "Amen" on a televised drag show....ru Paul or whatever the freak calls himself.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/zdOxAdx5N9w
Here's another short video that will enrage the LGBPT crowd that holds hands around the Campfire.
Ask if I care.

Nancy Faloozy virtue signals prayer and "Amen" on a televised drag show....ru Paul or whatever the freak calls himself.

Denial isn’t working. The first step to fixing your problem is admitting you have one.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Ask if I care.

Denial isn’t working. The first step to fixing your problem is admitting you have one.
I'll NEVER identify with you freaks.
You've got every denominational church that belongs to the shameful National Council of Churches rooting for you and you go out of your way to come after one Christian that stands against it.
Easy for you sissies to do that when you're not facing me in person.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/14/22
Uh oh, a sly call out greg.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/14/22
Originally Posted by HappyCramper

Oh snap!!
Ask if I care.

I'll NEVER identify with you freaks.
You've got every denominational church that belongs to the shameful National Council of Churches rooting for you and you go out of your way to come after one Christian that stands against it.

LOL!
You don’t seem to understand. I firmly believe homosexual activity is wrong. I expect most everyone here agrees with me. I’m just not consumed with the idea as you seem to be.
HC is consumed with it alright………

Got d!ck on the brain…

All that talk has gotten him lathered up….

Got d!ck on the brain…

That’s sure what it looks like.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/14/22

I'd slap the sheit out of you, and you'd just take it.
NORMAL people agree with me on this thread.
Fake "christians", LGBPT fake"men" hate my video posts and statements. That's YOU gals.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/14/22

Got d!ck on the brain…

Got d!ck on the brain…

That’s sure what it looks like.

To quote ol' Willie Shakespeare:

Fake "christians", LGBPT fake"men" hate my video posts and statements. That's YOU gals.
I don’t recall disagreeing with you, I just think you are an azzhole.
Posted By: Raeford Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/14/22
Fake "christians",
LGBPT fake"men" hate my video posts and statements. That's YOU gals.

Hmmmm, isn't this exactly what/how the LGBTQ demand as well?
One must fully be in their corner?
Posted By: lvmiker Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/14/22

Well you have fb and ringman pulling for you so you must be legit.

You have established yourself as a master of the martial arts so those sissies are terrified of your powers. Your credibility is undeniable.grin

mike r

+1.

Ol kung fu preacherman.

Ever notice how H.Crampy never answers a direct question?? Just avoids it?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/14/22
He's just flat out trolling now.
You reckon he’s Southern Baptist? LOL!
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22
You reckon he’s Southern Baptist? LOL!

Does he go through the back door to the liquor store?

🤣😂🤣😂
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22
..."And God gave them over to a reprobate mind."...

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/nG3bcAv3Ehs

(Less than one minute)

This is what can happen when God finally rejects someone.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22

(Less than one minute)

Suck my dick !!!!
You know why Southern Baptist never have sex standing up?

They don't want anyone to think they are dancing!
Christians,

Read what mirage wrote and the drag queens are saying.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-local-heroes-drive-vile-drag-queen-from-library-story-hour/

There's a few honorable men at that library.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22

I'd slap the sheit out of you, and you'd just take it.

He would ask you to put cigarettes out on his hiney.

HC is a pedophile.

(Less than one minute)

Suck my dick !!!!

Holy fûck that is worth quoting.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22
There's some really sick people here.
So you’d suck off HC?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
So you’d suck off HC?

You strike me as a very desperate-for-attention, low iq person with low comprehension skills. I actually feel sorry for you.
Fireball,

You're right. They are sick minded and craving attention.
That kind of behavior is what the campfire has tolerated more and more since I've been a member. It's a shame that it's sinking to the lowest common denominator.
https://rumble.com/v18dxxh-patriots...turing-pedophile-that-tells-kids-su.html

The same has happened in the neighborhood libraries that promote that. It eventually was not only tolerated, but promoted for children.

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=62a92503ad8c13221d2cfd5f

(In case you missed it, the video you'll notice that the drag queen flashes a pentagram with "666 hail Satan. God is dead" written and the rest is self explanatory. This stuff is Satanic and they are welcomed into the country's libraries.)
Posted By: smokepole Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22
Fireball,

That kind of behavior is what the campfire has tolerated more and more since I've been a member. It's a shame that it's sinking to the lowest common denominator.

And yet here you are.

Coincidence? I think not.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Fireball,

And yet here you are.

Jimmy Olsen scoop….

Furballz2 joins Team HappyCrapper.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Fireball,

And yet here you are.

Jimmy Olsen scoop….

Furballz2 joins Team HappyCrapper.
FatDave,

Trying to intimidate the Christians from OUR free speech again? I'll admit your group of lewd fellows have a lot more unity than Christians on here lately.
The LGBPT crowd is loud proud and wants to shut down my threads about your vile month of celebration. I can't speak for others, but you lewd fellows of the baser sort aren't going to stop me.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/1...s_Churchs_Windows_To_Show_Their_Love.mp4
Posted By: smokepole Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22
Trying to intimidate the Christians from OUR free speech again? .......
The LGBPT crowd is loud proud and wants to shut down my threads.......

LOL, you can't make this shìt up!!!
Tsk tsk Happy Cramper.

I think there’s a verse about being judge mental….

Any hoo…..

I’ll say this again….

And you’ll ignore it again……

Quote a post of mine where I’ve ever said i wasn’t a Christian. Or a post where i said i supported LGBTQIA’s.

Simple enough for you.

But you won’t.

You’re full of chit.

You’re a fraud.

You’re a liar.

That’s been proven over and over.

I’ll admit, i don’t know the Bible like a lot of good men on here. But i know there’s something in it about having to answer for what you’ve done one day.

I have no problem with that.

Cut and paste Posting scripture in bold isn’t going to change that for you.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22
Tsk tsk Happy Cramper.

I think there’s a verse about being judge mental….

Any hoo…..

I’ll say this again….

And you’ll ignore it again……

Quote a post of mine where I’ve ever said i wasn’t a Christian. Or a post where i said i supported LGBTQIA’s.

Simple enough for you.

But you won’t.

You’re full of chit.

You’re a fraud.

You’re a liar.

That’s been proven over and over.

I’ll admit, i don’t know the Bible like a lot of good men on here. But i know there’s something in it about having to answer for what you’ve done one day.

I have no problem with that.

Cut and paste Posting scripture in bold isn’t going to change that for you.

I just want to know what church ordained him...

We have as much of a chance of finding that out as we do of Elkslayer91 posting a photo of an elk... laugh
Posted By: Ringman Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22
BigDave,

Do a little more Bible study. You will discover Christians are Required to judge.
So you’d suck off HC?

You strike me as a very desperate-for-attention, low iq person with low comprehension skills. I actually feel sorry for you.
Thanks for the compliments, Roy.
BigDave,

Do a little more Bible study. You will discover Christians are Required to judge.

You're not too good at spotting crooks.

I know you want to think the best of people, but that time when you worked for no pay for a long time when your employer was lying to you should have woken you up some.

Show me where Christians are required to judge others.

Here's more reading for you. https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-on-judging/
So you’d suck off HC?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: slumlord Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22
We throwed a guy down a set of concrete stairs for trying to yank the microphone out of pastor’s hand.

No shirt, came running in cussing, yelling Bible versus

I always wondered how hard he hit his head on them stairs.
Originally Posted by slumlord
We throwed a guy down a set of concrete stairs for trying to yank the microphone out of pastor’s hand.

At the time, our pastor was Bi-vocational, about to be retired from 5th Group, SF.

Lucky the loudmouth didnt take a Gerber under the chin.
At the time, our pastor was Bi-vocational, about to be retired from 5th Group, SF.

He then went on to become a shìt bird named Happy Camper.

LOL

He wasnt too hurt. He got up ran down the highway towards Dickson.

LOL

He wasnt too hurt. He got up ran down the highway towards Dickson.
#methhead
#oldTootBoyfriend
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22
God calls such things an abomination!

Those who support it, support sin. Oppose it every where, every way.

He then went on to become a shìt bird named Happy Camper.
He was yelling

YOU ARE LUKEWARM, GOD WILL SPEW YOU OTTA HIS MOUF”

I never forget it. Wish I couldve got more than one punch in. I had a pants leg. The others had him by the belt loops. 🤣🤣

With a rebel yell…he cried moar moar moar!!!! 💀💀💀😂😂
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22
Happy Camper, I have a serious question and I make no judgement one way or another. I don’t have any issues with you but it certainly seems that many others do, right or wrong that’s just a fact. If you want to get your message/s across to this audience don’t you think that maybe you aren’t the right messenger? For whatever reason you have lost this audience and no matter what you say it’ll be lost because of the contempt your audience has towards you. Instead of bringing out the qualities and behavior that are foundational to the spirit of your messages you elicit the exact opposite. I’m not assigning blame here at all but I am pointing out the obvious. Don’t you think that at some point you are (unintentionally) causing more harm to the message and/or the “movement” than you intended?

Sometimes it’s just the wrong time, wrong place and wrong audience. Sometimes it’s not the message but the messenger….
Sunday School Teacher.. That’s what I call Myself] it.
The Crapster wouldn't have it any other way Ace.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
BigDave,

You're not too good at spotting crooks.

I know you want to think the best of people, but that time when you worked for no pay for a long time when your employer was lying to you should have woken you up some.

Show me where Christians are required to judge others.

Here's more reading for you. https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-on-judging/
I could site you literally DOZENS of verses from the Bible, but God's Word would still hold absolutely No meaning for you.
I will judge the cross dressing freak show as an abomination. The men that walked into the library to protect those children aught to get a medal from the mayor and a hardy Amen from every church in that town.
You aught to get shame for taking the side of LGBT, trolling and turning others from righteousness.

Here's something rock bar to glory in.....your shame.

https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=62aa36d92c9da4241a93245f
Posted By: mirage243 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Happy Camper, I have a serious question and I make no judgement one way or another. I don’t have any issues with you but it certainly seems that many others do, right or wrong that’s just a fact. If you want to get your message/s across to this audience don’t you think that maybe you aren’t the right messenger? For whatever reason you have lost this audience and no matter what you say it’ll be lost because of the contempt your audience has towards you. Instead of bringing out the qualities and behavior that are foundational to the spirit of your messages you elicit the exact opposite. I’m not assigning blame here at all but I am pointing out the obvious. Don’t you think that at some point you are (unintentionally) causing more harm to the message and/or the “movement” than you intended?

Sometimes it’s just the wrong time, wrong place and wrong audience. Sometimes it’s not the message but the messenger….

Yea, diaper wearing, fraud phags don't usually get much respect on the Fire.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
God calls such things an abomination!

Those who support it, support sin. Oppose it every where, every way.
I can respect a man who isn't afraid to speak the truth in spite of the opposition here.
Posted By: WhiteTail48 Re: LBGPTQ "Love Is Kind" - 06/15/22
Can queers be saved?
I could site you literally DOZENS of verses from the Bible, but God's Word would still hold absolutely No meaning for you.
I will judge the cross dressing freak show as an abomination. The men that walked into the library to protect those children aught to get a medal from the mayor and a hardy Amen from every church in that town.
You aught to get shame for taking the side of LGBT, trolling and turning others from righteousness.

Here's something rock bar to glory in.....your shame.

Then why don't you qoute those dozens of verses, you lying piece of schidt.

The scripture holds more meaning for me than you, Jason.

Why would I get shame for LGBTQ idiots? Show me one time I've "taken their side".

Show me one time I have "turned others from righteousness".

You cannot. Because you are a low life, lying scumbag.

You REALLY don't want me to tell what I DO know about you. I won't stop with informing the Campfire here either. I'll expose you for the lying fraud you are, and expose the hideous writing you have posted under many sockpuppets for years now to everyone in your life. Everyone. Your wife's school probably doesn't want Christian kids exposed to the type crap I have on you.

Quit lying.

Nobody is suppressing God's word.

We just can't stand to hear it coming from a charlatan. You are a massive charlatan, you lying, hypocritical piece of chit.

GFY.
Still waiting Happy Crumpet,

Post a quote of mine saying i support lqbtqrstuv,

Ringman, since your one of HC rubes....

I let you do the judging. Seems to be important to both of y’all.

On of my favorite CJ songs......

That's for sure.
The list is getting longer.....barroom, con man, always really sick...who is also sounds obsessed with oral like the drag queen story time video.
That's for sure.

You would know, charlatan.

Worse than that, Christianity is scarred and weakened by religious charlatans such as yourself.

Crappy is an anti Christian troll.

Easy enough.
Queers including Fireball are going to hell . It’s hot down there I hear.
© 24hourcampfire