Home
When the President is giving out crack pipes but I need approval to buy spray paint then all of you “Q” fuggers and optimist are full of crap.

Its broken and gonna keep getting worse.

I guarantee this thread could get filled up with examples.
"Plurals" can be your friend if you want them to be...
Fentanyl and Meth are prolific from across the borders but I need to show my Driver’s License to buy Pseudoephedrine for a stuffy nose.

Yeah, its fuggin broken !
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
"Plurals" can be your friend if you want them to be...

Part of the problem right there !
Biden increases ethanol in gasoline and we have an Asian gas eating beetle.

Hmmm !
There’s no doubt that we are living in a dystopian clown world where up is down and where men can choose to be a woman. Our creator endowed rights are subject to government approval and arbitrary suspension and due process is too complicated for our rulers so it’s ignored.

Laws only apply to the peasants while the King and his agents run roughshod over everyone.

War is on the horizon…
So...you have already given up, and are putting your angst on a few fellas that really do want the best for our constitutional republic even as you appear to?
Nice...
I’m still waiting to turn into a giant magnet

Im still waiting to start receiving 5-G phone signals

When is the food shortage again? I need to mark it down

When do they start only letting us have 5 gallons of gas a week?

When is Hillary going to jail?

Is Billy Graham still in Hell?

Is one Italian soccer team really dropping dead every week?

Will pickup prices ever come down?

Do you like Stadium mustard?

How bout it Happy Camper?
So...you have already given up, and are putting your angst on a few fellas that really do want the best for our constitutional republic even as you appear to?
Nice...

I spent over 20 in the military, have the scars of my dedication to the country but your attack on me is part of the problem we have. How bout you do something and I’ll do what I do…Punk !

1C2/2W0
With the exception of the gas beetle post, I’m posting a facts.
Chinese and Russians are coming. Aliens are watching.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
With the exception of the gas beetle post, I’m posting a facts.

Thought the talking head news people had the gas beetle story in between monkey pox and starving babies........
When the President is giving out crack pipes but I need approval to buy spray paint then all of you “Q” fuggers and optimist are full of crap.

Well it sounds like you were never optimistic about any of this and was planning on a civil war. If that's true, you should be ecstatic.

But maybe you should try some of this...........................

What is ultimately true and what has our programming convinced us is true? What in your mind do you believe to be true - to even be possible? Are you limiting yourself by old belief systems, stories and perceptions? How are you influenced by media, family, friends, experts, authorities and your environment/culture? Can you push past limits and shoot for the stars - Sagittarius style? Its time to pierce through the veil of illusion... of our old programs and fears and get to what is on the other side. Freedom, love, possibility...
I’m a realist son
I don't own one single pair of rose colored glasses.

The Pollyannas don't like that, of course. "you're such a Debbie downer!" "you're so negative!" Blah, blah, blah. You and Zig Ziglar may think that positive vibes and thinking happy thoughts will make it all go away... but they won't. Wake up and smell the tyranny.
The commies have to convince of ludicrous things and get the populace believing in them. Ridiculous things like "a man can get pregnant."

Everyone knows it isn't true, but if they can convince the populace of it, they can subvert you into believing anything.

It's a part of the plan and probably indicates the end of the US.
Qtards are...well...retarded. They bought a lie and can't let it go...
The same people that demand the right to kill babies, demand we Give up essential freedom in the name of protecting babies.

I Go to jail if I don’t pay taxes, but they give other people not paying taxes free housing, food etc…
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The same people that demand the right to kill babies, demand we Give up essential freedom in the name of protecting babies.

I Go to jail if I don’t pay taxes, but they give other people not paying taxes free housing, food etc…

Thanks for continuing the thread
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
War is on the horizon…
I've been hearing that pretty much my whole life. I'm a senior citizen now and it hasn't happened yet. At this point I don't believe it will, at least not before they plant me in the ground.

DON'T start any more threads ! ! !
We give one day of respect to the men and women who laid down their lives for their country , but a whole month just for having gay sex.

You can have Black TV, but not White TV.

It’s legal to choose someone for a job position only because they’re black, but illegal to deny someone. Job simply because they’re black.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

DON'T start any more threads ! ! !

You probably spell your state with a “w” at the end you dumb poke
Nice...

He has no clue about how to turn the innocent dumbassed snowflakes like Jell0 against the DNC nor any way to destroy the DNC by exposing the 50 year Virus that has infected the US called vote fraud nor any way to change it to get rid of electronic vote machines, drop boxes, massive mail in ballot fraud and least of all getting the two words passed to destroy the DNC called Voter ID.

He wants to piss and moan about his discomfort and not concerned with Trump and the Patriots saving his country.

Hes a whiner and moaner who doesn't know schiett about WW2 or how his forefathers sacrificed to get through it.

He's not smart enough to realize the war we are in now is much bigger that it either.

He wants the military to take names and kick ass so he isnt inconvenienced.

Actually, hes a little bit Loco.
You wanna hear a Doozie,
I have a buddy on a federal task force that targets organized crime with a focus on the drug trade.

According to him, most illegal potfarm startups right now can be traced back to the Chinese government.
They are arresting Chinese nationals and following the money trail. Most of the fentynol and weed trail ends in the bank of China. But, the Biden regime doesn't do anything to stop it.
I guess it's like playing whack-a-mole for the task force.
I’m not an optimist.

We’re fûcked…
What the fug are u talking about Jag ?

I’m using the little things to show its not happenin Capitan

You are being pacified with the whole X22 “Q” “Optics are everything” campaign.

You are a good sheep son
Furthermore dufus, you can’t hand me “discomfort”. I can and have found comfort in any situation, I’ve been tested son.

I cannot be inconvenienced, I have a proven indomitable spirit and view what most would consider “inconvenient” as humorous.
Have a drink

Ya gonna make me post that Zippddy Do dah song? laugh
I earned Johnny Loco in 1984 given by my Brothers in Arms.

Hahaha. God Bless you.
“The optics look good”

What a fuggin Joke !
“The plan, make sure you have the optics set”

Funny as hell !

Did you sing to girls in bars?
“Q says 4 minus 2=2 and prepare for what Trump is doing, they know the playbook, you have to see it”

Funny chit !
Originally Posted by K22

Well it sounds like you were never optimistic about any of this and was planning on a civil war. If that's true, you should be ecstatic.

But maybe you should try some of this...........................

What is ultimately true and what has our programming convinced us is true? What in your mind do you believe to be true - to even be possible? Are you limiting yourself by old belief systems, stories and perceptions? How are you influenced by media, family, friends, experts, authorities and your environment/culture? Can you push past limits and shoot for the stars - Sagittarius style? Its time to pierce through the veil of illusion... of our old programs and fears and get to what is on the other side. Freedom, love, possibility...

Yep. There is a reason it was contracted from Tell-A-Vision.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Did you sing to girls in bars?

No, but I saw Biden pick up an 11 year old girl in Manta Ecuador
I’m not happy about the way things are going and not stupid enough to think I can stop it.
Wait, “Trump and the Patriots knew this, thats what we are witnessing right now”

Funny
I’m not happy about the way things are going and not stupid enough to think I can stop it.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. A lot of people could use a big dose of this reality.
Yep.

But to be fair to Jag and others “Lets talk about game theory and how Trump is exposing the deep state like in post 242-9(3)/42*7. Optics are everything”

I just can’t stop laughing!
Smart, articulate lady but her Daddy thesis is wrong. Libtards replace God with Gov. They have fine parents for the most part, but the Fed Indoctrination Camps ( aka public schools ) train us all to believe Utopia is possible through taxation, regulation, and social contract repression of individual liberty. All humans are herd animals but libtards file in line to do what is expected, golden handcuffs type careers. Pie in the sky benefits forces them into group think to salve the gnawing realization that they have sold out. It is definitely emotion-driven, non-critical, and increasingly hostile toward rational challenges of truth. There is no debating them or shaming them. Their crutch will have to collapse under absurdity for them to wake up, like San Francisco recalling Chesa Boudin.
Yep
"I spent over 20 in the military, have the scars of my dedication to the country but your attack on me is part of the problem we have. How bout you do something and I’ll do what I do…Punk !"

Your thought that I just 'attacked' you sort of sounds like a libertard 'victim' espousing on the same word. Pity that...

"I’m not happy about the way things are going and not stupid enough to think I can stop it."

So, are you gonna be part of the problem or part of the solution? Or are you going to remain an 'island' and continue casting dispersions in your frustrations of helplessness, pondering why your beer is stale, then still drinking it in hopes that it will somehow become fresh again? In your frustration you are blinded by the events happening to all of us Americans and seem to lash out at those whom (in reality) are your peers and would stand to the end with you yet you cannot, or will not see it. Pity.

Thank you for your past service.
Y'all keep on. Following with interest now.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Smart, articulate lady but her Daddy thesis is wrong. Libtards replace God with Gov. They have fine parents for the most part, but the Fed Indoctrination Camps ( aka public schools ) train us all to believe Utopia is possible through taxation, regulation, and social contract repression of individual liberty. All humans are herd animals but libtards file in line to do what is expected, golden handcuffs type careers. Pie in the sky benefits forces them into group think to salve the gnawing realization that they have sold out. It is definitely emotion-driven, non-critical, and increasingly hostile toward rational challenges of truth. There is no debating them or shaming them. Their crutch will have to collapse under absurdity for them to wake up, like San Francisco recalling Chesa Boudin.

Well, there is that. Sheeple. The herd only changes direction when they reach the precipice.

Its coming.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Youre correct on some of these and giving half truths on others. There are food shortages. Its just specific to certain areas and items at the moment. The shot is killing people at an alarming rate. Some of you just choose to make fun of it. Honestly, some of you sound like democrats on this one. Pick up prices have been stupid for 2 years now and so is just about everything else in life. What point are you trying to make here? Life is not good in America currently and is the worse its ever been in my 44 years
I’ve done all I can do for y’all, now I do what I do for me and mine.

But I will continue to Pray.
The Derby Donkey named Mitch is trying to Codify the First Step of the National Police Force..
Red Flag by Dawn Country take Warn ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Yep.

But to be fair to Jag and others “Lets talk about game theory and how Trump is exposing the deep state like in post 242-9(3)/42*7. Optics are everything”

I just can’t stop laughing!

The NWO whose US stronghold in DC arent laughing. They know its coming. That's why they are grasping at straws.

Recessed today. The Unselect Jan 6 Committee chair Bennie Thompson, when pressed by the press to press on with pressing charges against the present past POTUS stunned them by admitting they had no power to press charges but were there only to develop plans to prevent future acts of Insurrection.

So, today the agenda is for Piglosi and others to tongue last and reindoctrinate Benny to the fact they dont intend to follow constitutional law and to shut his mouth regarding it.

TFF.
Peter didn’t deny Christ three times, he lied to preserve himself to further the cause and God knew he would. Its by design.

You guys need to learn to become fluid.
Heres a list. Would love to hear from anyone who disagrees with any of this

Inflation is at an all time high and getting worse
people are losing massive amounts of money on a daily basis, retirement especially
schools are sinking to new levels in trying to indoctrinate our children and the fbi will label you a terrorist if you speak out
We celebrate the most mentally unstable sickos that exist
The gov is pushing sexuality on our small children
All fuel prices are the worst they have ever been in my life time and are forcasted to get much worse
Violence is absolutely out of control and lawlessness in our cities as maybe the worst ever
White males are the scum of the earth and get treated differently than any other
Food shortages is real and is getting worse, along with out of control pricing
no workers to be found to do most jobs. Everyone is hiring and cant find a soul to hire
The current gov will allow antifa/blm to burn a city down but will arrest you if youre a white male who disagrees
We have spent almost 2 years no struggling to find half of the parts we need here at work. getting worse by the way
Ill stop here but I literally could go on for days here
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
War is on the horizon…
I've been hearing that pretty much my whole life. I'm a senior citizen now and it hasn't happened yet. At this point I don't believe it will, at least not before they plant me in the ground.
There are more than one type of war.

Take the Cold War for example:

cold war. noun. a state of political hostility and military tension between two countries or power blocs, involving propaganda, subversion, threats, economic sanctions, and other measures short of open warfare, esp that between the American and Soviet blocs after World War II (the Cold War)

Now replace “American and Soviet Blocs” with US Government and American Citizens and you will come to realize that We are already at war, a Cold War between our own government and We The People.
Optimists are often disappointed because they expect everything will be just fine. Pessimists are seldom disappointed because they expect things to go wrong. Realists see things as they are, hope they can make things better, but prepare for failure. At this point our government is a total failure and nothing like what the founding fathers envisioned. The Constitution is no longer even a suggestion, the government violates it daily. I hope we can turn things around but I am not optimistic it will happen.
It all started in Dumbware and spread like Wildfire..
It engulfed everything in it Path ..
Like a Hungry Man with a Tapeworm..
Optics are everything. That is how Trump is restoring our country while out of the WH. It's how election laws are being changed and people are being led from dark to light.

Millions of middle road and Ds havent seen or even heard anything about 2000 mules. The MSM has ignored it. Now that Barr said what he did, many MSM groups are jumping in and reporting that Dinesh D'SOUZA'S work is BS. Many previously who hadnt heard of it will take an interest.

Look how Trump was attacked for mentioning Hydroxychloroquine. If he had been in office while Putin and Xi cleaned the NWO cabal out of Ukraine and Tiawan, all would have been screaming about Trump/Russia collusion. Why arent they screaming Bidet/Trump collusion? Many are wondering why Bidet has not done more to help Ukraine, not knowing that because of Devolution he hasnt control of the military.

Unfortunately, many on the Fire cant even figure that out.

Those who can connect the dots are getting a clue.

Sorry to see some of you are so slow. You still think Barr and the DOJ should charge the traitors and try them, unable to learn from the Sussmann trial that as Q said, there will be no justice for them until the traitors are replaced in our judicial and congressional bodies and even in our DOJ. That's being done, but piss and moan like Stevie Wonder that it should be done your way.

For a nation to stand the pukes must be exposed to the light of day and the people have turn against them and support the law of the land. To do that, they have to understand what the NWO cabal has planned for them and the consequences of deferring to them.

It's being done.

As Rush said, Trump is going up against the most powerful families on earth and he will only have one shot at it and that he better get it right.

If he doesn't, he and his family will be history. The Kennedy Curse will be mild in comparison.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. It takes a lot of misery to change the minds of dumbasses like Jell0 and Sickermore.

Buckle up and hold on, grasshoppers. This is war, digital and information war, and it's for all the marbles.

Sorry, but as Q said, "It had to be done this way".

MAGA
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Yeah, the Daddy wording puzzled me a little, I wasn't sure what context she was using it in, literally or figuratively. She got her point across and is right on the money about libtards.
Originally Posted by 45_100
Optimists are often disappointed because they expect everything will be just fine. Pessimists are seldom disappointed because they expect things to go wrong. Realists see things as they are, hope they can make things better, but prepare for failure. At this point our government is a total failure and nothing like what the founding fathers envisioned. The Constitution is no longer even a suggestion, the government violates it daily. I hope we can turn things around but I am not optimistic it will happen.

Winner Winner ChikN dinner
Jag, the whole point to my thread is. The “realist” has it figured out.

There are the delusional on both ends of the spectrum and there are also those that can’t mentally accept reality.
Originally Posted by 45_100

Winner Winner ChikN dinner

A realist understands that voting no longer matters and even if it did - it's too little, too late. You're trying to bail out a 100 year flood with a bucket and every time you use the bucket, you create the possibility of more rain.
Especially when you Don’t throw a Nancy Mace out of a Election ..
You see we’re to stupid to Save Ourselves…
Jag, the whole point to my thread is. The “realist” has it figured out.

There are the delusional on both ends of the spectrum and there are also those that can’t mentally accept reality.

Hide and watch.

As Q said, "The left has no chance."

Like Trump said, "You're going to be very happy."

Optimists who can take the 40,000 ft view and connect the dots are already happy. wink
Johnny, I have been the almost eternal pessimist, seeing how our govt was selling us out for 60 years, seeing Mexicans and blacks foreigners take over Texas and the other states and seeing govt bow to them and finance them with the money of hard working Americans.

More gun laws, more taxes, more red tape, more ridiculous hiring and firing restrictions etc, all designed to put American companies out of business or drive them to China were evidence of our designed decline.

All my life praying for a REAL POTUS and being disappointed sentenced me to a life of pessimism, until the GOD sponsored Tump came along. The phenomenon.

Myself and millions of others recognize it in the US and millions of others over the world have been inspired by him to see the tyranny governing their country.

The sea change wind is covering the earth and its bringing with it a Giant Red Wave.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dan Scovino has posted pics of Qs 4 year old prediction twice in the last year.

Jag, you are still missing the point.

First, I never “Hide”. I’m enjoying my life and I alter as needed, my kind will survive. Other than this website I’m pretty much out in nature all day every day which I post from if there is a signal. I come and go and pattern my whole life to do my thang without much interference from the masses.

As far as the foreigners and their free money go I’d have to quote a friend of mine that owns many businesses these folk can’t live without. “The government is giving them free money and stimulus checks, its my job to take it from them”.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Giant magnet? I'd be more worried about the lipid nano particles turning into solids. No stadium mustard sucks but the rast are valid concerns.
Custer thought the White Hats would do their Duty ..
Boy did he get Rem0’d ..
In fact nobody ever saw him Again..
If The Donkey gets his Red Flag Law..
Before the Dawn..
You know the Fed’s Cremate Bodies without the Families Permission..
Makes things Seamless…

Roll Them or They Roll You
J lo and eyeball duking it out is awesome.

mike r
© 24hourcampfire