Home
At least that’s what the guy told me in the phone. $5k a week for life and a new truck too! Said they’d be here in about 45 minutes. He just wanted my address and also wanted to know if I was home and who was with me. I asked him what address they showed from my entry…….and he hung up.

I don't think they’re coming……….. Too bad, I just came from the grocery store and could use 7.2 million.

FYI, if you’re one of the big winners, they don’t call, they come with balloons and flowers and all the Prize Patrol gang. For smaller prizes, they may send a registered letter or just a check. They never, ever call now, but in 1980, I won $1300, and they called then. Asked if I wanted a Sunfish sailboat (geezers may remember those) or $1300. 🤔
Lucky badstid.
Ida just given them my address and said i wont be home until tomorrow
Sorry for your loss....
I need to get around to answering my windfall.
I'm waiting for Ed McMann to show up!
The mailer varmintguy got said "you may already be a loser!"
Originally Posted by FoxTrotter
Loved him on “Married With Children”.
Yesterday I got a call from Jamaica according to the caller ID. I was outside and missed the call and they didn't leave a message. Dang it. I could have used some of that prince's extra money.
Yeah, there was a thread about this a couple days back.
I got the same call from Kingston, Jamaica.
I think the Nigerian princes have moved to the Caribean.
Lol!
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Yeah, there was a thread about this a couple days back.
I got the same call from Kingston, Jamaica.
I think the Nigerian princes have moved to the Caribean.
Wouldn't you?
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Yesterday I got a call from Jamaica according to the caller ID. I was outside and missed the call and they didn't leave a message. Dang it. I could have used some of that prince's extra money.

It showed a gas station in NW very rural NV on my ID the other day. They moved their offices to the low rent district, I think. confused

Oh...and I won.
Lol a neighbor of my parents actually did win like 150k from Publishers Clearing House a few years back. They did actually show up with the big check, balloons etc and waited till the guy got home from work.
This happened to Rog like a year ago.
I won it a few years back. All I had to do was meet some Arab sounding guy at the Walmart parking lot and bring him a check for 953 dollars. I tried to get him to meet me at my bank deposit my first check and I could give him his money out of that.
Prolly some fat Nigerian sitting in a hut trying to get your bank account number. 😂

Ron

It's Bart Starr these days
For me it's a illegitimate looking letter from a Toronto law firm. They even check out, on line, that is.
© 24hourcampfire