Home
Or....just a plain dummphhuuck......

https://www.ksl.com/article/5042327...ling-into-gas-tank--and-catching-on-fire
We don't need no water let the mother f'er burn
Dumb bastard deserved what he got. Wifey and a group that were car pooling had converters stolen from Lowes parking lot.
To put a finer point on how stupid that person is and how asymmetrical our justice system is….he has a winning liability suit in his hands for injuries sustained during that event and likely will never act on it.

America is done.
That’s funny
That's a $5.2 million Geico settlement if I've ever seen one! 🥴
Well I bet he did not think he would catch fire due to the fact the company truck was a fire prevention supply truck
Instant Karma
A rocket scientist
Posted By: DMc Re: You know when you're a redneck - 06/15/22
As far as he rolled, I'm guessing some pretty serious burns.
Posted By: las Re: You know when you're a redneck - 06/15/22
No worries. I use diesel. smile

I did commit an act of axhole vengence the other day, tho. I was at Fred Meyer, and parked 100 yards away from the building, with 6 empty spaces to my left, and 4 to the end of the row on the right. When I came out, there was a Suburban parked close to my driver's side with all the other spaces still empty. I had trouble squeezing in - and I'm a skinny guy. The driver's door is the only keyed entry, and my wife stubbornly retains position of the fob, tho she seldom drives the Ram.

So I parked my cart 18 inches directly behind the SOB. I'm not sorry, either,
I used to have a Mustang that was parked outside close to the street. Someone used to steal my gas a little at a time through a hole they drilled. They put a screw and rubber gasket to keep it from dripping. Over time the screw got bigger and bigger . This was in the 80s before cheap surveillance cameras were widely available. Tried to catch them but never did. They never took more than a gallon or 2 at a time.
I love karma. Karma needs to kick in a little harder on some people though.
The guy they interviewed is an idiot too…

"The reason why he's fleeing is that, if there were more gas in it than a gallon, this thing would have absolutely turned into a bomb," the manager said. "It's sad because times are tough for a lot of people, but it's not worth the $5 that he would have saved for the injury that the guy sustained.“

The reason it caught on fire is BECAUSE it only had a gallon in it. It was mostly vapor. Had there been enough liquid to cover the drill bit inside the tank, it likely would not have caught fire.
An idiot born every day........

Some will say 2 per day in Utah......(:
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I used to have a Mustang that was parked outside close to the street. Someone used to steal my gas a little at a time through a hole they drilled. They put a screw and rubber gasket to keep it from dripping. Over time the screw got bigger and bigger . This was in the 80s before cheap surveillance cameras were widely available. Tried to catch them but never did. They never took more than a gallon or 2 at a time.

Your neighbor appreciated the lawnmower gas.
The title? Redneck? Try dumbass.
Originally Posted by roverboy
The title? Redneck? Try dumbass.
Yeah, you’re confusing a stupid thief with hillbilly innovation.
We Rednecks make useful stuff outta what looks like junk to city folk.
Usually it works out pretty good, at least until too much alcohol gets involved.
The high mortality rates nearly always involve some brews, but we have fun up until somebody says “Hold my beer and watch this!”!!!
7mm
© 24hourcampfire