Home
He plans to issue an executive order barring Lake City (supplier of about 30% of 5.56 ammo to American civilians) from selling on the civilian market.

Link
Who told him to do that? He certainly didn't think of it himself.
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy

Probably (((someone))) in his cabinet.
I wonder under what authority he can issue that order. It probably wouldn't pass constitutional muster, but Winchester would likely run the risk of losing their contract if they fought it.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

You can count on it.
The issue is the M855 ammo.

All he has to do is remove the statutory language exempting it from being AP ammo.

It's the Jews world, we're just contaminating it.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Says so in the Talmud.
Frankly I'm surprised they haven't gone this route sooner.

Most of us can't afford to plink with any regularity now as it is.
Just gotta shop around. I got Norma FMJ for $.50 a pop with free shipping a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by plumbum
The issue is the M855 ammo.

All he has to do is remove the statutory language exempting it from being AP ammo.
that may be true .but he is just using it as an excuse ,if not for this ,he would find another reason
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Just gotta shop around. I got Norma FMJ for $.50 a pop with free shipping a couple of weeks ago.

It's been awhile since I needed to buy any 223, amazing that 50 cents a round for FMJ is now a good deal......
30%, leaves 70% produced else where, of course the prices will go up, think GAS! FOOD! Rio7
Originally Posted by RIO7
30%, leaves 70% produced else where, of course the prices will go up, think GAS! FOOD! Rio7
It's Russia.
Back door “Gun Controll “. They know they can’t pass another Assault Weapons Ban.

They’re going to try and Fuqk legal gun owners any way that they can. 😡😡😡
my experience has been you get what you pay for with cheap russian ammo.

Wolf has been OK, other stuff has been jam city

I avoid most of it if I can
Originally Posted by KFWA

Russian steel cased stuff has always worked in my AKs (7.62x39). Never bought any of it in 5.56. A gun store gave me a free box of it a few years ago (Wolf, I think), but I've yet to try it. I figure I'll ditch it during the next shortage.
https://graves.house.gov/media/e-newsletters/reversing-bidens-cuts-lake-city-army-ammunition-plant

In December, I made sure the Biden Administration’s cuts were reversed in this year’s National Defense Authorization Act and yesterday I secured the appropriations we needed to avoid disaster at Lake City.

We pushed back against the Biden Administration and won. It wasn’t easy and it wasn’t a Republican or Democrat issue. People of all walks of life and political leanings work at Lake City and we all depend on the ammunition they make to supply the service men and women who keep us safe. This was an incredible win for our community and our country and it makes me proud to represent all of the hardworking people of North Missouri.
I guess they'll need a war to use up any surplus/out dated ammo.
I kinda think The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Ms. Lindsay think using Nonstop EO’s is the Proper Way to run the Country..
Both of them loved Continuing Budget Resolution during
The Kingship of Lord Koontaketa ..
Those Two are just a Barrel of Laughing Monkeys..

Let’s Roll
They will just send the excess ammo production over to Ukraine maybe even give some to the Taliban instead of selling the excess to American citizens
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Russian steel cased stuff has always worked in my AKs. Never bought any of it in 5.56. A gun store gave me a free box of it a few years ago (Wolf, I think), but I've yet to try it. I figure I'll ditch it during the next shortage.

I think AK's are pretty tolerant of ammo

the 7.62 I bought doesn't work for schit in my FAL. Adjusted the gas pressure and tried multiple things. Any other ammo, it throws it 15 yards away.

I keep it in a separate box with the label "bolt action only"

I may have just had a bad batch but I bought enough of it to go with the fool me once adage.
I am covered. Just sourced another goodly supply

Think it will stay that way if they cut supply?
Trump is working it, Patriots are in control !
They're going to keep coming, and nobody is going to do squat.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Yeah, it will[stay that way], just like oil/gas did.

Wait
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Trust the plan.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Yeah, it will[stay that way], just like oil/gas did.

Wait

Sounds legit.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Maybe you should hold your own Peaceful Protests and take back your own State...

...or maybe you should bleed some more.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Joey and his ilk are sowing landminds for a 100 year landscape...

Real pain is coming...

The bus is off the cliff...

And 80% of this forum still believes CNN and Fox...

So be it.
There's probably enough 5.56 and 308 ammo in private hands right now to supply a 3rd world country. I see this as a belated attempt to cut supply after the train has left the station...........
If we can somehow survive till January, he will have been completely neutered as for doing anything except continue to brag about himself.
And we never really listen to him anyway.
Meanwhile we need to concentrate on the enemy not being us.
Originally Posted by badger
There's probably enough 5.56 and 308 ammo in private hands right now to supply a 3rd world country. I see this as a belated attempt to cut supply after the train has left the station...........

smile

Yep.

If I live to be old enough to shoot all the ammo, I'll be Methuselah.

Russian steel cased stuff has always worked in my AKs. Never bought any of it in 5.56. A gun store gave me a free box of it a few years ago (Wolf, I think), but I've yet to try it. I figure I'll ditch it during the next shortage.

I think AK's are pretty tolerant of ammo

the 7.62 I bought doesn't work for schit in my FAL. Adjusted the gas pressure and tried multiple things. Any other ammo, it throws it 15 yards away.

I keep it in a separate box with the label "bolt action only"

I may have just had a bad batch but I bought enough of it to go with the fool me once adage.
Russian 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 have both shot well in my rifles. I’ve not used Russian .223 or 5.56 but supposedly it’s usually under powered.
IT ALWAYS SCARES THE CHIT OUT OF ME WHEN THEY LET THAT .50 CAL GO FULL AUTO WHEN IM RIDING TRAILS ON MY MTB ACROSS THE STREET.
A fight worthwhile.
If the ban goes ahead it will require contract modifications between the Army and Winchester that will probably end up increasing the Army's cost for acquiring small arms ammo. That means either an increase bill to the taxpayers or a decrease in military readiness, or both!
I’ve got enough to create some misery for the pos and his cronies.
Ha! There's some sorry a ssholes on here that would recommend to him!!
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I guess they'll need a war to use up any surplus/out dated ammo.

No, they can sell it to the Taliban to use in all the guns Biden left behind
supply issue in 3-2-1
Originally Posted by MikeL2
If the ban goes ahead it will require contract modifications between the Army and Winchester that will probably end up increasing the Army's cost for acquiring small arms ammo. That means either an increase bill to the taxpayers or a decrease in military readiness, or both!

Details..Details..Details..
How many times do you have to be told ..
They Don’t Give a Flying F’ck …
Their Business is Rubble.. Lots of Rubble..
Their Good at It..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Maybe a winchester boycott would help them decide.
Originally Posted by yobuck
If we can somehow survive till January, he will have been completely neutered as for doing anything except continue to brag about himself.

People really believing that are living in fantasy land.........................

Uniparty..........McConnell & McCarthy are not our friends.

MM

Can’t say for certain, but there are a lot of suppliers out there that I never heard of a year ago. Norma has been selling cheap, and direct. Fiocchi makes good stuff, most of it here, and they also make all types of primers, so they can use those if need be rather than buying ‘Merican ones. Don’t know all the ammo companies that sell direct now, but it seems to be a trend. Perhaps the loss of LC will bring some others out of the woodwork.

If I were one to plink with CF, I’d consider getting a pistol caliber carbine as an alternative too. 9mm is about half the price of .223 and works fine for 50 yard lead-slinging. The little Ruger is pretty popular around here.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

People really believing that are living in fantasy land.........................

MM

My question is this.. Where does that chkunt Biden think he's going to spend all that ill-gotten money? That stupid fugk'll be dead or growing mold in two years. Rest in Piss, Mf'er.
Brandon and his handlers have declared war on all things AR-15 related. Several guys who were buying multiple lowers and building them into rifles have had visits from the ATF. They didn't discriminate they seized all of their firearms regardless if they were AR's or not.
He plans to issue and executive order barring Lake City (supplier of about 30% of 5.56 ammo to American civilians) from selling on the civilian market.

Link

The Truth About Guns is far from that. I have been debunking their "truth" for years.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Brandon and his handlers have declared war on all things AR-15 related. Several guys who were buying multiple lowers and building them into rifles have had visits from the ATF. They didn't discriminate they seized all of their firearms regardless if they were AR's or not.

Under what pretext?

Source?

Do you have any real evidence of this, or did you read about it on The Truth About Guns? Sounds like more hysterical hand wringing.

I am no friend of the ATF, but they have better things to do than go after "several guys who were buying multiple lowers and building them into rifles." Were the rifles then being sold un-serialized? Who did they sell to? How many is "multiple"? Aero Precision is nearby and they sell MULTITUDES of lowers without being raided.
Susan Rice
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I wonder under what authority he can issue that order. It probably wouldn't pass constitutional muster, but Winchester would likely run the risk of losing their contract if they fought it.

Won't this result in Winchester losing millions of dollars? If their contract allowed the civilian sales they should sue.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Susan Rice

And Valerie Jarrett
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM
This
ATF raid was a local guy wo set up at flea markets and gunshows, cash and carry business. No FFL, record keeping, background check etc. often he had 8' tables full of AR's that he built. Not heresay, I knew the guy and he just totally ignored the law.
ATF raid was a local guy wo set up at flea markets and gunshows, cash and carry business. No FFL, record keeping, background check etc. often he had 8' tables full of AR's that he built. Not heresay, I knew the guy and he just totally ignored the law.

And?

If true - they would have done the same thing if he was selling Winchester 30-30's - the AR isn't the problem there, it's being a dealer without being a DEALER.

Context matters.
Originally Posted by Teal

If true - they would have done the same thing if he was selling Winchester 30-30's - the AR isn't the problem there, it's being a dealer without being a DEALER.

Context matters.
Gunpisser ain’t very smart.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Back door “Gun Controll “. They know they can’t pass another Assault Weapons Ban.

They’re going to try and Fuqk legal gun owners any way that they can. 😡😡😡

They haven't even scratched the surface with what they can do withOUT legislation.
It won't be long:
1. A non-FFL will not be able to ship a firearm, even to a gunsmith.
2. Ammo and ALL reloading components will be sold only through an FFL, and shipped as haz-mat with corresponding costs.
3. No more milsurp pulldown brass, bullets or powder will be sold to the public.
4. Firearms liability insurance card will have to be presented to buy any firearms, ammo or components.
5. Insurance companies will be stricter about whether or not you have firearms in your home or car. I.E. if the adjuster finds un-declared firearms in the ashes of your house or the gendarmes find a firearm in your wrecked vehicle, you'll be S.O.L.

The list is endless if they're creative enough.
Was just looking around at ammo prices and saw one place with 1000 round boxes of Tula .223. Thought FJB stopped that. Was there that much here already or is it maybe because steel-cased isn’t suitable or popular?

Box in the pic says “Made in Russia”
Just call it .223, nobody in DC smart enough to figure it out.

None of the things being put in place now will be rolled back no matter what happens in January. Those who perceive themselves as our rulers are allowing and encouraging anything related to firearms, free speech or moralty to be limited or eliminated. Our rights, once violated, will not be restored.
Originally Posted by 45_100

None of the things being put in place now will be rolled back no matter what happens in January. Those who perceive themselves as our rulers are allowing and encouraging anything related to firearms, free speech or moralty to be limited or eliminated. Our rights, once violated, will not be restored.

This - if the sin didn't create blowback (riots etc) then reversing it isn't a priority. They'll campaign on making it go away and then it won't. Sounds a lot like "We're gonna repeal Obamacare" yet here we are....
No one is coming to save you, or to help you (us)
Stopped by Bass Pro on the way home from getting tractor parts, they had pallet loads of .223 55 gr. fmj and 62 gr. sp Winchester, sitting in front of the gun counter, on sale didn't buy any as I have way more than I can ever shoot up. Rio7
Can't say I've ever been interested in getting any M855 green tip ammo... And I don't think any of my ammo is from Lake City.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Says so in the Talmud.

I keep missing this part...I should demand a refund from my rabbi. [TRH, you know I understand your point, just making a joke here....]

I've never been in love with the 5.56 round and have often considered building an AR in something like a Grendel or maybe even 7-08. I get that it will be more expensive than what milsurp 5.56 used to cost, but if the cost of 5.56 goes up to about a buck a round, I might as well have an AR that fires a round I actually like. In other words, if this is how Democrats are going to try to ban ARs, they're going to be pretty shocked to find out what something like a 7-08 does, damagewise, vs. a 5.56 fmj.
This is bull-chit! He shouldn't be able to tell businesses who they can sell their products to and who they can't. Biden is a fu-cking a$$hole!
Well, he IS an arse hole, but Lake City is a US Government owned operation.
How in the world does a (supposed) Pres tell a business selling a legal product who they can and can’t sell to?????
Hard for me to accept that LC 5.56 accounts for 30% of civilian market sales for the cartridge.

A boat load of manufacturers making & selling it.

But of course... the news will cause panic, hording & gouging.

Anything else would be normal, & we can't have that.
Originally Posted by RIO7
Stopped by Bass Pro on the way home from getting tractor parts, they had pallet loads of .223 55 gr. fmj and 62 gr. sp Winchester, sitting in front of the gun counter, on sale didn't buy any as I have way more than I can ever shoot up. Rio7

Well that’s great news, RIO.

LOL
Originally Posted by efw
How in the world does a (supposed) Pres tell a business selling a legal product who they can and can’t sell to?????

Lake City arsenal is a US Government owned military ammo plant. Winchester has been contracted to actually operate the facility. As part of the contract, they had been allowed to sell whatever they produce beyond the military requirements to the public.

Apparently, the executive branch has the ability to simply change the terms of the contract at any time, so there probably isn't anything Winchester can do about it.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture I am altering the deal_500x375.jpg
I remember buying my CZ 527 carbine in 5.56 / .223 thinking to myself, well at least you’ll ALWAYS be able to shoot cheap and find ammo. confused
Originally Posted by efw
When your king or think you are you do that.
Communist are tough to deal with politically.

Physically, they're pretty fragile.

That's why they're Communists.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Says the man in a dump truck with a 38 super.
Originally Posted by MikeL2

Mush for brain and his hemale entourage couldn't care less.
There’ll be plenty to pickup off the ground once the shooting starts.

Hold into the commies.
© 24hourcampfire