Home
Posted By: Tide_Change Bull poker - 06/16/22
Anyone here been a player?

I’m going to a local bull/bronc/mutton riding event tomorrow night, with of course bull poker to top it off.

Been in the wild horse race event a few times. ‘Least that’s what I’ve been told. My BAC was a bit high at the time. whistle
Posted By: pullit Re: Bull poker - 06/16/22
seen it several times, I think I would most likely be the first to leave the table if I were to play
Posted By: jimdgc Re: Bull poker - 06/16/22
I’ve seen it many times and no one was killed. Go for it! Never got into a wild horse race, but did participate in a couple wild cow milkings. All of those events go best with the appropriate beverages.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Bull poker - 06/16/22
Go for it....and have your friends video the results for our viewing pleasure smile

Posted By: jaguartx Re: Bull poker - 06/17/22
It used to be fun until they started using killer bulls which had learned how much fun it was to try and kill guys.

It's almost pure Roman Coliseum schiett now. No thanks.
Posted By: prplbkrr Re: Bull poker - 06/17/22
How do you determine the winner?
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Bull poker - 06/17/22
Fuggg that schit!

I might jump out of a perfectly good airplane. But I will not purposely let a 2000 lb plus critter stomp me into a mudhole for any amount of money.

Might as well go to Alaska and try to take salmon away from the brown bears.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Bull poker - 06/17/22
Never did the bull poker but at 18 or so did bull hockey. That entailed 2 4 man teams and luring the bull to chase you into your teams "goal" to earn a point. First bull wasnt very aggressive so they took that one out and released some small mexican bull into the arena. That thing was mean as a rattlesnake and I scored one point with the dam thing hot on my heels and it later dam near hooked me off the wall after chasing me halfway across the arena!
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Bull poker - 06/17/22
I like those giant bubble things....
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Fuggg that schit!

I might jump out of a perfectly good airplane. But I will not purposely let a 2000 lb plus critter stomp me into a mudhole for any amount of money.

Might as well go to Alaska and try to take salmon away from the brown bears.

Hush. We may get rich posting that game.

Surely there are NY dimocraps who will try that for $500.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Bull poker - 06/17/22
BTDT a couple times with nasty momma cows. And they were polled. Sometimes they get real nasty when you are trying to nut and vaccinate their baby.

One of my earliest memories is of an old yellow milk cow knocking my ass over in the pasture and rolling me across the ground with her head. It seemed to go on for an eternity, but Dad was only a few steps away and the cow respected/feared him.

I was four.
BTDT a couple times with nasty momma cows. And they were polled. Sometimes they get real nasty when you are trying to nut and vaccinate their baby.

One of my earliest memories is of an old yellow milk cow knocking my ass over in the pasture and rolling me across the ground with her head. It seemed to go on for an eternity, but Dad was only a few steps away and the cow respected/feared him.

I was four.

Well, we knew something happened to you.. wink
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Bull poker - 06/17/22

I was four.

Was your mom in attendance?
© 24hourcampfire