Home
Posted By: K22 Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22
Biden moved to stop Lake City Ammo from selling to the Civilian market.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/b...23-5-56-ammo-from-the-commercial-market/
Don't be misleading searching for clicks. He didn't stop it and I do not see any legal authority he has under a contract to do so nor under the law.
Susan Rice is the mastermind behind eliminating affordable 5.56 ammo. Biden is just a stooge reading off a teleprompter.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22
Originally Posted by bluefish
Don't be misleading searching for clicks. He didn't stop it and I do not see any legal authority he has under a contract to do so nor under the law.
OH, yes he can...

Posted By: K22 Re: Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22
I hope you are right, but I'm not betting on it.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22
It has reached the point it no longer matters what is legal or constitutional, whether they can or can't. Their plan is we will do it. Dont like it, sue us. We have unlimited amounts of money and attorneys. You don't!
What is the legal authority, Lee?
Posted By: Teal Re: Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22

Government owned equipment - can dictate what happens to things done with it, same as your landlord can state you can't repaint the house black.

What's going to stop them?

The Constitution?

Shirley you jest.
Posted By: akrange Re: Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22
“ You ain’t Seen Nothing Yet “
Originally Posted by Teal

Government owned equipment - can dictate what happens to things done with it, same as your landlord can state you can't repaint the house black.

Government owned equipment? Is Lake City not a private company? Well dummy me. Government owned, contractor operated.
Lol
Thread #3

This is like an auction,can we get 4?
Posted By: minengr Re: Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22

Government owned equipment? Is Lake City not a private company? Well dummy me. Government owned, contractor operated.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure no matter who is manufacturing it, if the ammo is for DOD, the equipment is .gov owned. At least that's how it was at the DOD plant I worked at. Every piece of equipment had a prop of US gov sticker/tag on it somewhere.

Also, should you try to intentionally damage said equipment, you will be charged with destruction of gov property and investigated by the FBI. Thank heavens I was working in another building that night. I hear an 8 hour interrogation by the FBI isn't fun.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22
So what does Winchester do with the over runs?
This much BS only two years in. Imagine what his second term will be like.
Originally Posted by chesterwy
But, but, butt, Red Wave
Posted By: MickeyD Re: Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22
There's no way he can legitimately win a second term....or for that matter, a first.
He will not be running for a second term.

Duno who will replace him, but over 50 high ranking Democrats have publicly declared he should not run. If the DNC says do not run, he do not run.
Rumors is what I read about the ammo deal. Not true, but who knows. I don't believe it.
The feds make a contract with Winchester, when Winchester meets the needs of contract, they can sell it to the public.
AMIRIGHT? Have not seen a thing about it yet. Gov has to honor the contract.
Originally Posted by doubleDs55
Gov has to honor the contract.

Tell that to the Indians.
Posted By: efw Re: Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22
Originally Posted by MickeyD
There's no way he can legitimately win a second term....or for that matter, a first.

Yet here we are
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

What's going to stop them?

The Constitution?

Shirley you jest.

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]
Originally Posted by steve4102

Duno who will replace him, but over 50 high ranking Democrats have publicly declared he should not run. If the DNC says do not run, he do not run.

He is so bad that they can't get away with the massive election fraud/ steal like last time. Even the DEMs wouldn't believe he won again and would be questioning it..They gotta run someone new..We are still hosed though, no matter who they run...
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

He is so bad that they can't get away with the massive election fraud/ steal like last time. Even the DEMs wouldn't believe he won again..They gotta run someone new..We are still hosed though, no matter who they run...

There's been some talk that they CAN'T replace him - no bench strength in the DNC. Who would, legitimately, do better? AOC - nope, Harris - we know that's not true and so do they, Warren? Nope. Who?
Here we've got some of the filfthiest, lowlife, pedophilic, drug addled, criminal scum bags telling us what we can and cannot have while continually breaking their own laws and solemn oaths to defend the constitution of the United States and the rights of the people. These dirt bags have no business making rules for anybody else. None. They belong behind bars.
This link gives an actual source instead of just “some guy told us”:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...l-600-jobs-through-new-ammo-ban-n2608888
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

He is so bad that they can't get away with the massive election fraud/ steal like last time. Even the DEMs wouldn't believe he won again..They gotta run someone new..We are still hosed though, no matter who they run...

There's been some talk that they CAN'T replace him - no bench strength in the DNC. Who would, legitimately, do better? AOC - nope, Harris - we know that's not true and so do they, Warren? Nope. Who?

I'm thinking Mayor Pete is the one they think is the best on their bench, but he's like the rest. I wouldn't put it past them to come up with a plant that seems different than Biden, talks a more moderate game, but someone the crazy libs can still control...I'm not sure who that would be though. Maybe someone like Kyrsten Sinema? She talks a good, more moderate thinking game sometimes, but almost always votes the party line when the rubber hits the road.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22
I used to write government contracts for DoD for service provided. I now handle contracts from time to time for DOI and other agencies as well, though I’m just a middle man now. It will depend on the wording of the contract, the clauses in the contracts, stipulations, is it an option year, etc. I did a QA/QC visit on a contractor to find out they were not doing their end of the contract for the Air Force. Within 3-5 weeks and no money exchange on either side for breaking the contract, the contract was terminated for contractor not holding their end of the contract. If there are clauses or stipulations in this contract, it could be that easy, but I highly doubt it. I’d imagine since this is for a good provided and Winchester can sell 30% to the public, the Fed. Govt. will have to pay Winchester large amounts of money for breaking this part of the contract. Again, it will all depend on the wood g of the contract, but you can bet lawyers on both sides are already talking to each other.
Originally Posted by Redneck
OH, yes he can...

He can, but he says there is nothing he can do about gas prices. ha ha. This fu cking country is going to hell in a handbasket. FJB
Originally Posted by Hudge
I used to write government contracts for DoD for service provided. I now handle contracts from time to time for DOI and other agencies as well, though I’m just a middle man now. It will depend on the wording of the contract, the clauses in the contracts, stipulations, is it an option year, etc. I did a QA/QC visit on a contractor to find out they were not doing their end of the contract for the Air Force. Within 3-5 weeks and no money exchange on either side for breaking the contract, the contract was terminated for contractor not holding their end of the contract. If there are clauses or stipulations in this contract, it could be that easy, but I highly doubt it. I’d imagine since this is for a good provided and Winchester can sell 30% to the public, the Fed. Govt. will have to pay Winchester large amounts of money for breaking this part of the contract. Again, it will all depend on the wood g of the contract, but you can bet lawyers on both sides are already talking to each other.

Would not be shocked if he called force majeure due to Uvalde for crashing the contract. Not saying its right or legal - just saying I wouldn't be shocked if he did.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22
Teal,

I could see that happening. I’m not a Govt. contracts expert, but from the legal class I sat in last year, I think there are a couple of clauses where something like this could happen. I sat through this class with a government lawyer that has done this stuff for 25+ years, I’d love to be able to hear what he says, but he got wise and retired.
My brain wanted to read the title of the thread as "Biden Stops Lying"..

Then I came to my senses and instinctively knew that couldn't possibly be true..
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22
The democRATs know that come the fall election, unless they can steal some more elections and precincts they will be out of power come November. They are going to make hay while the sun shines. They are going to do everything in their power to keep the conservatives down and they will get as much legislation through as they can. Susan Rice is large and in charge and we are not. Acts like this are acts of desperation. Their green eco agenda is gone come November and so is any chance they can get meaningful (to them) gun control. They are going after ammo and they will throw up as many legal road blocks as they can. Desperate people do desperate things. This is just another desperate thing. Stolen elections have consequences. The democRATs are driving America like they stole it, because they did.

kwg
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Biden stops Lake City Ammo - 06/17/22
This ^^^

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
This ^^^

kwg

+1
Originally Posted by kwg020
Stolen elections have consequences. The democRATs are driving America like they stole it, because they did.

kwg

Most accurate assessment of what's happening right now I have seen. The people pulling Biden's strings are complete, indoctrinated lunatics too. They won't even try to change course while they are swirling around near the bottom of the toilet bowl and about to go down the hole...There is nothing that's going to change how they think...
© 24hourcampfire