Home
When a CIS gender decides to DEtrans.... And is referred to as 'she'...............

WTF were they at birth????
Who knows
It's simple. There are three genders:

1- Male

2- Female

3- Deranged Whackadoo
Male, female and “others”
when I grew up in west PA....60-70's

You either were male or female
Either they have that ole pesky "Y" Chromosome, or they don't. That is all.
Call them what they are— mentally ill. They need to be institutionalized.
So, a 12 year old is mature enough to decide irrevocable medical procedures, but a 21 year old must go through mental health assessments to buy a firearm.....That's liberal logic.
Originally Posted by Muffin
When a CIS gender decides to DEtrans.... And is referred to as 'she'...............

WTF were they at birth????

People like Jell0 and Twerker dont know.

Wait until some want to be males one day, females another a shemales the next.
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Nah...just male and female. Some of both are homos.
Happy Cockroach is an expert on sodomy.
It's his favorite subject and he's very happy when he's the subject.
. “I was failed by the system. I literally lost organs.”

Bull Schit, “The System” had nothing to do with it.
Time to start suing parents
Originally Posted by steve4102

Normally, I'd be against that.
There ain't nothing normal within this subject.

If one spent a night nut deep in a chick, then found out she had been
a dude for awhile, and changed back.

Would you ever tell anyone...?
Originally Posted by tikkanut
when I grew up in west PA....60-70's

You either were male or female
Those are the only two sexes. You are born one or the other, except in extremely rare cases of deformity where indications of both sexes are present.

The word gender isn't even supposed to be applied to people (or any living thing). It's more a language arts term that is applicable in most languages, and used to be in English, too, but English speakers stopped distinguishing gender in words several hundred years ago. Most other languages retained the distinction, but when you are referring to whether a living creature is male or female, the correct word is sex, as in "What sex is the baby?"

Due to the word sex having another meaning (the act of sex), however, folks will usually say it differently, as in, "Did they have a boy or a girl?" Saying "What gender is the baby?" is of very recent origin, and is an incorrect usage of the English language. You should ask what sex the child is. Gender, used correctly, doesn't apply to living beings.

But if you mean gender as a synonym for the word sex, then there are two only.

And the medical professionals who go along with this BS. And the politicians who pass laws which make it illegal to even question the kid’s competency to make the decision.
So just how confusing is this twisted trend in other languages?
The ones that use the gender thing within speech?

Hell, you see two man(ish) creatures holding hands today,
You can't even call them cöcksuckers. They might be Furtraders.
And those are fairly specific terms, easily understood. (Normally)
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

And the medical professionals who go along with this BS. And the politicians who pass laws which make it illegal to even question the kid’s competency to make the decision.
Agreed.

It's common in leftist regions of our country for parents to reward (consciously or not) their small children for any suggestion that they may actually be a different "gender" than what their sex is, and this causes the child, seeking approval, to go all in on that idea. The parents then get to boast that they have a trans child, and receive for it the admiration of their peers.

This is why transgenderism is exploding in liberal enclaves, but not in more traditional regions of the nation. It's something children are being conditioned to aspire to at an early age.
I don’t care who wants to play whatever game they want in their own twisted way as long as the medical community doesn’t perform operations mutilating them. The government has no right or authority to play with peoples identity. They have encouraged insanity used our tax dollars to ruin peoples lives.
People that allow their children to be mutilated are criminally responsible for their actions. People need to hang.
Originally Posted by rainshot
I don’t care who wants to play whatever game they want in their own twisted way as long as the medical community doesn’t perform operations mutilating them. The government has no right or authority to play with peoples identity. They have encouraged insanity used our tax dollars to ruin peoples lives.
People that allow their children to be mutilated are criminally responsible for their actions. People need to hang.

The puberty blockers and other drugs they use are no less dangerous. They’ll cause lifelong problems such as bone density, depression, unwanted hair growth (when you want to detrans). Plenty of others.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

The puberty blockers and other drugs they use are no less dangerous. They’ll cause lifelong problems such as bone density, depression, unwanted hair growth (when you want to detrans). Plenty of others.
Yep. Doctors who do any of that to a minor need to spend ten years or more in prison, never to be issued a license to practice again.
I just call them the "eye chart mob".
Soo whatcha gon do bout it?
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Im thinking, male, female, and uncommitted/undecided.
This whole crock of bhulscheidt reminds me of a joke about the new guy at McDonald's who came home one day and told his wife he had an irresistible urge to stick his schlong into the pickle slicer. For about a week, he kept saying the same thing. One day he came home from work early,and they had the following conversation- - - - -

She: "Oh no- - - - -please tell me you didn't do it!"

He: "Yep, I did- - - - -stuck it all the way in there!"

She: "Good grief- - - - -did it hurt?"

He: "Nope- - - -it felt wonderful- - - - -but they fired both of us!"
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
This whole crock of bhulscheidt reminds me of a joke about the new guy at McDonald's who came home one day and told his wife he had an irresistible urge to stick his schlong into the pickle slicer. For about a week, he kept saying the same thing. One day he came home from work early,and they had the following conversation- - - - -

She: "Oh no- - - - -please tell me you didn't do it!"

He: "Yep, I did- - - - -stuck it all the way in there!"

She: "Good grief- - - - -did it hurt?"

He: "Nope- - - -it felt wonderful- - - - -but they fired both of us!"
LOL. Good one.
Originally Posted by slowmover12
Call them what they are— mentally ill. They need to be institutionalized.

I'd suggest lobotomized....and neutered/spayed. No need for them to reproduce.
https://www.k12.wa.us/policy-fundin...hington-schools/gender-inclusive-schools

No law, no referendum, they just did it by regulation and sent all teachers to trans bathroom school.

As explained to me by a WA teacher, "~If the girl does not want to share a bathroom with a penis, she must find someplace else to go~"
Form 4473 ...line 14 ... If someone does not check male or female and checks non-binary that should be an immediate indication of mental illness and of which of course mental illness is a denial on gun purchase.
Originally Posted by ldholton
Form 4473 ...line 14 ... If someone does not check male or female and checks non-binary that should be an immediate indication of mental illness and of which of course mental illness is a denial on gun purchase.

My LGS has sign that reads:

If you check NON-Binary it is not possible for me to know you. Therefore you will NOT be allowed to purchase a firearm.....
Muffin: They are "kalifornicationkopians"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
None of this could happen hundreds of years ago. Now with chemicals and medical capabilities and laws allowing medical experimentation on a minor, it is mainstream and even promoted by the schools.

We are one sick society today.

ANY doctor who performs this type of procedure should be hung publicly side by side with the politicians and adults that instill this insanity in the young minds of the children.

Sick, sick, sick.
© 24hourcampfire