Home
Posted By: jackmountain Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Fairly new here. The latest way to virtue signal if your an apologetic POS white liberal and your fauxvid mask has lost its luster. We got Kwanza, now Juneteenth, every other bridge in the country named after MLK… I feel like I did when I was 7 years old and my mom forced me to eat Brussel sprouts.
Tastes about the same.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
To be fair Kwanza is some made up BS.

Juneteenth has be appropriated by the Marxists.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
It’s a distraction for Father’s Day; the most confusing day of the year in da hood.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
first i've heard of it.....
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
We’re taking off all week , planting some watermelons and chicken seeds .
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
I'm amazed that the Wall Street Journal is not printing on Monday because they actually celebrate Juneteenth.

I also note that the Groids only get one day in June while the dirty perverted LGBTQs get the whole month. Shows who's most important to the woke Democrat Party.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I'm amazed that the Wall Street Journal is not printing on Monday because they actually celebrate Juneteenth.

I also note that the Groids only get one day in June while the dirty perverted LGBTQs get the whole month. Shows who's most important to the woke Democrat Party.
I’m amazed you have any male genitals.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Juneteenth?
No.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
I had never heard of it until a year ago. My employer took away Good Friday and replaced it with some made up Juneteenth B.S. that nobody had ever heard of.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Kind of ironic, Juneteenth and Fathers day falling on the same day. whistle One celebrates real fathers while the other celebrates the lack of known fathers within a certain group. Strikes me that someone had a very snide sense of humor.
Paul B.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Turned on the Philly news this morning and saw something I haven't seen in years -
White news anchors, white reporters, white weatherman.

Then I remembered...
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Is SPACE X open for business tomorrow?
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
While I can understand the historical significance of the last of the slaves being freed (some two years after the Emancipation Proclamation, I think) it also strikes me as telling that more than a century later, Blacks still live in provided housing, on supplied food, ruled and dictated to by people who live in the big white house, and still have no family unity. They have also not made anything of themselves, in most cases.

They've willingly traded forced slavery for voluntary slavery, IMO.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Govt plantation. Liberalism isn’t about freedom, it’s about control. It’s narcissism disguised as charity.
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
It’s a distraction for Father’s Day; the most confusing day of the year in da hood.

I was going to make a similar point.

Ironic timing to say the least.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
silly me, I was saying yesterday that this juneteenth abomination was America's first minority centric, divisive and hate based national holiday, and then my son reminded me that it was preceded by MLKJR'S birthday.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Govt plantation. Liberalism isn’t about freedom, it’s about control. It’s narcissism disguised as charity.
Since being a good Chrisitan is no longer in vogue, this has replaced it.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Since being a good Chrisitan is no longer in vogue, this has replaced it.

kwg

Or the average Christian’s lack of charity created a vacuum that the government filled.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Yay another day for the non working groids to celebrate.....by not working!!!

The whole falling on Fathers Day thing this year is just comedy gold however!!
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Then was then, now is now. One can claim to be an American, or a hyphenated turd as they see fit. Freedom of choice and all that....
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
One things for sure......with my basement level spectrum plan, if I hope to see a whitey on TV today, I gotta wait for the US Open to get going......and be prepared to endure a bunch of tiger woods updates.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Uncle Sam is the new owner of the plantation.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I’m amazed you have any male genitals.

Well growf, growf, growfh.

I'm amazed that you keep posting that same picture of yourself saying "dafuq." Maybe a reminder that you're too fat or could it be that you need to remember the word "dafuq" and are mentally challenged.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Everyday is a Holiday now, but when I was working, any day I was off and got paid for was welcome.

Arbor Day, Charles Manson’s Birthday? Sure, I’ll fire up the grill!

When MLK Day was proposed, we were allowed to use our Floating Holiday for that, Groundhog Day, or whatever.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Pappy,
Our floating holiday is the Monday after Thanksgiving.
The traditional 1st day of deer season.
It's not anymore, now it's the third day. But still the one we vote for.
Posted By: Buck720 Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Y’all must be forgetting the whole damn month of February is geared toward them. Black History Month!
Posted By: hanco Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Sbrown Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
BS to me!
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Fairly new here. The latest way to virtue signal if your an apologetic POS white liberal and your fauxvid mask has lost its luster. We got Kwanza, now Juneteenth, every other bridge in the country named after MLK… I feel like I did when I was 7 years old and my mom forced me to eat Brussel sprouts.
Tastes about the same.

I'm thinkin we need a 'Straight White Guy Month'

Four weeks off for the straight white guys that still workin'
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
I hadn’t heard of until all of BLM crap 2 years ago.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
FN negros and FN negro lovers.
Posted By: DMc Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Originally Posted by SCgman1
One things for sure......with my basement level spectrum plan, if I hope to see a whitey on TV today, I gotta wait for the US Open to get going......and be prepared to endure a bunch of tiger woods updates.
Where are our Tiger updates??? Post em iffin you got em.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Can you even find a picture or cartoon of the tiger chasing little black sambo around the tree anymore? Remember when they had that picture on the wall behind the counter in the restaurant? Juneteenth just ain't the same anymore!
Posted By: ingwe Re: Juneteenth? - 06/19/22
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
While I can understand the historical significance of the last of the slaves being freed (some two years after the Emancipation Proclamation, I think) it also strikes me as telling that more than a century later, Blacks still live in provided housing, on supplied food, ruled and dictated to by people who live in the big white house, and still have no family unity. They have also not made anything of themselves, in most cases.

Thats because in the voluntary slavery, they don't have to work.
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Tastes about the same.

I'm thinkin we need a 'Straight White Guy Month'

Four weeks off for the straight white guys that still workin'

Then half the country would starve
Posted By: UNCCGrad Re: Juneteenth? - 06/20/22
Pretty sure they planned it near Father’s Day because they knew no one would have a conflict of schedule
Posted By: Squidge Re: Juneteenth? - 06/20/22
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Pretty sure they planned it near Father’s Day because they knew no one would have a conflict of schedule

Sounds like it has been around for awhile.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juneteenth

Juneteenth marks the anniversary of the announcement of General Order No. 3 by Union Army general Gordon Granger on June 19, 1865, proclaiming freedom for enslaved people in Texas. Originating in Galveston, the holiday has since been celebrated annually on June 19 in various parts of the United States, often broadly celebrating African-American culture.

Early celebrations date to 1866, at first involving church-centered community gatherings in Texas. They spread across the South and became more commercialized in the 1920s and 1930s, often centering on a food festival. Participants in the Great Migration out of the South carried their celebrations to other parts of the country. During the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s, these celebrations were eclipsed by the nonviolent determination to achieve civil rights, but grew in popularity again in the 1970s with a focus on African American freedom and African-American arts. Beginning with Texas by proclamation in 1938, and by legislation in 1979, each U.S. state and the District of Columbia have formally recognized the holiday in some way.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Juneteenth? - 06/20/22
It is notorious for black on black crime as they celebrate. Highlight that all you can.
Posted By: hanco Re: Juneteenth? - 06/20/22
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
It is notorious for black on black crime as they celebrate. Highlight that all you can.

They can not help themselves.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Juneteenth? - 06/20/22
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Thats because in the voluntary slavery, they don't have to work.

PREZACTLY. They’d rather sleep all day, smoke dope, and breed like rabbits while collecting Gov Welfare.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

I’m sure Chitcago will set a new record for number of Groids shot in one day.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Juneteenth? - 06/20/22
We've now progressed to a national holiday based on hate and racism.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: Juneteenth? - 06/20/22
I don't know anything about Juneteenth

I do know that Frankenstud Sling Keeper can't make any shipments tomorrow because of it.
Posted By: blanket Re: Juneteenth? - 06/20/22
Will be the newest cry for gun control. Simple don't dive blacks guns
Posted By: 57springer Re: Juneteenth? - 06/20/22
Seems there was a shooting in DC tonight at a juneteenth celebration ............................
Posted By: hanco Re: Juneteenth? - 06/20/22
Originally Posted by 57springer
Seems there was a shooting in DC tonight at a juneteenth celebration ............................

Oh no, say it ain’t so!!!!
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by 57springer

Oh no, say it ain’t so!!!!

Yep. I’m SHOCKED. 😜
© 24hourcampfire