Home
The FINA has banned mentally ill trannies from women's swimming competitions.

Archive link

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Bout fugging time someone stood up and say we're not rubber stamping perversion as acceptable.
BRAVO!!!
Not "banned" but transgender must now compete in an "Open division."

So men's, women's, and open.

Ymmv
Piss on em.

The parents of these poor lady swimmers voted for every progressive woke piece of shìt they could.

Chickens roost m'fers!

Hahaha!
Liberalism really is a mental disorder.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Bout fugging time someone stood up and say we're not rubber stamping perversion as acceptable.

Are you serious? That rubber stamp is already worn out. They should keep kicking women’s asses until the women realize that is is their delusional acceptance of twisted sexual preferences that is mostly supported by women in the first place…
It's a start. They should be banned... period...
This won’t satisfy them because they’re going to ask whether there will be separate categories for the other 3,287 genders (and rising).

Everybody gets a medal! Typical lib BS.
More lib BS
Will they take the medals away from them they fuuucked the real women out of???
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
This won’t satisfy them because they’re going to ask whether there will be separate categories for the other 3,287 genders (and rising).

That would be the “open” div would it not?
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

That would be the “open” div would it not?

Nope, they’ll find some reason to bitch about it.
Well... come to think of it, the swimmers, officials, parents, all involved seemed to be OK with it or they would have walked away & let the phaggot swim by itself.

The "thing" won & then it became a problem??
Originally Posted by Stickfight
The FINA has banned mentally ill trannies from women's swimming competitions.

Archive link

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Is there a cleaner link without the captcha bs?

If FINA blocks them, NCAA, NAIA, USAS, and NHSA will follow.
Unless they transition before they’re 12? What kinda [bleep] up [bleep] is that?
This certainly can’t stand. Better get this pos administration involved to overturn this.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Unless they transition before they’re 12? What kinda [bleep] up [bleep] is that?

I'd assume it has to do with hormones, especially the changes in the male body. Stop the hormones with hormone blockers at a young enough age and those physical changes and differences are lessened or don't exist.

Ymmv
Originally Posted by Jcubed

I'd assume it has to do with hormones, especially the changes in the male body. Stop the hormones with hormone blockers at a young enough age and those physical changes and differences are lessened or don't exist.

Ymmv

I get that, but they’re just pushing it to be done at a younger age. Kids shouldn’t be able to do that when they’re that age.

Ymmv

I get that, but they’re just pushing it to be done at a younger age. Kids shouldn’t be able to do that when they’re that age.

Agreed but I'd bet it is more the parents making those decisions. I've seen it happen.
Part of the War Against Testosterone. Poosify men until they’re no “threat”.

I love women, but damn there are a bunch of awful ones out there driving this crap.
Not "banned" but transgender must now compete in an "Open division."

So men's, women's, and open.

Ymmv

Now all they gotta do, is combine the men's division with the "open" division.
It dont matter when they start it,at the end if ya still got a crank your a male I dont care what ya call your self.
Originally Posted by leesway2
It dont matter when they start it,at the end if ya still got a crank your a male I dont care what ya call your self.

Ummm...I'd go with those pesky chromosomes. If you just think the "crank" matters...may have some future surprises lol
Wait! I thought the libs say there is NO Difference between male and female. That females can do anything a male can do. Females can be SEALs, females can/will work the oil patch in ND at -45*, females have the body strength to drag their wounded buddy off of the battlefield... . Why do we separate them by gender?? Just have a swimming/golf/basketball/tennis ... competition and the fastest/best wins.
Go ahead and let the freaks compete anywhere they want to- - - -just strap 20 pounds of lead diving weights onto them before they dive in!

Ymmv

Probably an attempt to address those born “intersex”, i.e with indeterminate or both sexual organs. Nature doesn’t always get it right.
Ymmv
Yup. An 11yo isn’t capable of making that decision, and the parents should be arrested.
I say we quit dumping (losing) money on womens sports all together and just make the whole damn thing “open” entry.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Are you serious? That rubber stamp is already worn out. They should keep kicking women’s asses until the women realize that is is their delusional acceptance of twisted sexual preferences that is mostly supported by women in the first place…

Sadly, yes.

Originally Posted by leesway2

Ummm...I'd go with those pesky chromosomes. If you just think the "crank" matters...may have some future surprises lol

Hahaha…you shouldn’t have said anything. Would have made for a good story.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Ymmv
Yup. An 11yo isn’t capable of making that decision, and the parents should be arrested.

Instead, they’re celebrated.

Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. Or at least, sometimes it seems like it.
Originally Posted by bellydeep
I say we quit dumping (losing) money on womens sports all together and just make the whole damn thing “open” entry.

Yep. Anything less would be discriminatory. wink
They should be banned altogether
I am big into girls sports mainly because I have athletic girls. Glad to see some headway being made in keeping it a fair playing field.
I’m gonna take this ban as a positive, and long overdue.

But the part where “unless they start by age 12”?

Absolutely evil mad
Matt Walsh did a documentary titled "What is a Woman?"

If you see it or even parts of it you will think it's satire. It's not.
This is a great solution. They’re not banned, they’re just in a different division.

“But we want to compete!”

Fine, you can swim all you want in the Open Division.
The Open category will probably never actually happen, or if it does it will be short lived. FINA has not published the rules for it yet but I doubt they can be designed to exclude normal healthy males.

This means whomever wins the Mens category will also win Open, regardless of how many women or trannies show up.

Ymmv

Yep, their job is to ensure fair competition, and it stops there. If they cross the line and get into morals, they'll lose.

So I say, good idea to stick to the fairness of competition. No one can argue that.
Originally Posted by Dutch
Probably an attempt to address those born “intersex”, i.e with indeterminate or both sexual organs.

The most common variation that falls under Intersex is Klinefelter syndrome and that affects about 0.1% of the population worldwide. There is no need to a competitive swimming regulating body to establish a category for a population that small.

They could more easily categorize any athlete with Klinefelter by their androgen levels, since exogenous androgens are on the banned list.
The Soviet block countries used to field teams of Olympic atheletes of pretty indeterminate sex in "women's" competitions decades ago. Some of those gals looked like they had been assembles in Dr. Frankenstein's laboratory!
Ymmv

Which is what the NY Post article from a few days ago about “detransitioning” was discussing. Kids are pushed into this and see all of the “encouragement, support and affirmation,” on social media and think that will make them feel better about themselves and make everything better. Making physical changes to address a mental & emotional issue.
Stickfight: I don't think this covers American Collegiate Athletics and probably won't cover Olympic Competitions - what say you - I was gonna click on your link for info but didn't when "tranny" pictures showed up in your post (don't want to be on a "list"!).
Small step in the right direction it appears.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
EDIT - EDIT - EDIT
I just now heard on the NEWSMAX TV station that "tranny's" WILL be able to compete in "International" (F.I.N.A.) competitions if they had their balls cut off before they reached puberty - WTF?
This will create a few more mentallyfucked up tranny's for our gub'mint to support!
Sheesh - what next?
Why call it the "Open Division" ? Call it what it really is, the freaks with t its & junk division.
My part time neighbors here on the mountain live in NY, she is a poetry professor at a college. They had a daughter. At age 12 the girl decided to turn into a boy. Got a crewcut and died it metallic green. Started in on the testosterone. Las time I saw this entity it was 15 years old, went by the name "Bear" and had a deep bass voice.

Perfectly normal in Manhatten Liberal Land.
Originally Posted by philgood80
Ymmv

Which is what the NY Post article from a few days ago about “detransitioning” was discussing. Kids are pushed into this and see all of the “encouragement, support and affirmation,” on social media and think that will make them feel better about themselves and make everything better. Making physical changes to address a mental & emotional issue.
Your last line may even be a case where transitional could apply!
Great idea. If they are not sure ( the swimmers) if they are male or female. They need to compete in their own division.
Plus get some mental Heath treatment. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Liberalism really is a mental disorder.
It most certainly is!!
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Stickfight: I don't think this covers American Collegiate Athletics and probably won't cover Olympic Competitions - what say you

Sport governance can be strange, but at the moment the NCAA follows USA Swimming guidelines, and USA Swimming follows FINA. This is done to make the path to getting on an Olympic team smooth.

As long as the NCAA doesn't divorce itself from USA Swimming, which is probably won't, this will cover collegiate swimming competitions. FINA governs Olympic swimming directly, so the decision covers all competitions for that selection as well as the Olympics themselves. Lia Thomas, the guy pretending to be a woman who crushed all those actual women swimmers will not be eligible to compete in any of the Olympic selection competitions as a woman. Since he isn't fast enough to compete as a man he is not going to be there at all.

In other news, Jew Anne Lieberman, Director of Policy and Programs at Athlete Ally, spoke out against this ruling. She claims it is unfair and unscientific.
Back when Obama and Hillary were running against each other, I met a Hillary supporter in the grinding room. I told him, "In order to be a Democrat you have to be mentally ill. To be a liberal you have to be totally insane." Immediately he started back peddling.
© 24hourcampfire