Home
Both Amazon and Midway have the Rock Chucker Supreme (the fake Lee Classic Cast? 🤫) on sale for 121 bucks. Vista Outdoors has a 35 dollar rebate on it right now. So you can getcha a new RCBS single stage press for 86 bucks.

Amazon does free shipping, but I don't think Midway has a free shipping code right now. Scheels has it in stock and supposedly price matches Midway, and would do free shipping.
I paid $160 a while back and it was well worth the money. Great press.
A whole starter kit or just the press, looking to get one for a friend.
How do you find the rebate.

Edit, found it.
They have a bunch of RCBS stuff on clearance. The table mounted primer seater and a lot of the dies are almost half the normal price. I think I paid $60 for my 9MM carbide dies a few years ago and I saw they were on clearance for $35.26 right now, as are 380 and 45acp.
https://promotions.vistaoutdoor.com/Content/images/promotions/FGSRHT2RZX7BV3N28FVC0RU8Y7KDFBK8.pdf
Originally Posted by stxhunter
A whole starter kit or just the press, looking to get one for a friend.

Just the press.

You can fill out the rebate form here. https://promotions.vistaoutdoor.com/EN/US/Promo/6/255/EntryForm

Expires the 24th.
How many potential new reloaders look at the primer situation and decide "not now"?

I've always thought at some point folks will stop buying and prices would moderate to a degree.
Very good deal!
Thanks gentlemens. I have an old R Chucker and a JR5 on the bench. I could afford to replace that antique JR5.
Originally Posted by blindshooter
How many potential new reloaders look at the primer situation and decide "not now"?

I've always thought at some point folks will stop buying and prices would moderate to a degree.

I have a feeling a lot of new reloaders get into it and THEN discover the primer situation.
Great price. You’re not going beat $86.
Midway would not match free shipping. Wanted $18+.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Midway would not match free shipping. Wanted $18+.

I bet Scheels probably would if you called.
Amazon has less than 10 left. Just an fyi.
Amazon is out of the inexpensive units. Prices run from $170 and up, way up.
Even with the Midway shipping its still a good deal. And I still bet Scheels would probably match Midway and ship for free.
Originally Posted by auk1124
Both Amazon and Midway have the Rock Chucker Supreme (the fake Lee Classic Cast? 🤫) on sale for 121 bucks. Vista Outdoors has a 35 dollar rebate on it right now. So you can getcha a new RCBS single stage press for 86 bucks.

Thank you very much for the heads-up. When I bought mine, there were supposedly 2 units left.
ORdered one to replace my old JR5 unit that I've been using for 45 years... supposed to arrive Thursday and I can finish filling out the rebate form then...
Even with the Midway shipping its still a good deal. And I still bet Scheels would probably match Midway and ship for free.

Amazon had free shipping. Why give Larry an extra $18+?

Some people hate Jeff Bezos more than they hate Larry Potterfield.

Some people hate Jeff Bezos more than they hate Larry Potterfield.

Larry's no saint himself..
I was lucky enough to to buy one of these presses, I almost didn't as I misread "...Chucker Supreme press" as "...Chuck Schumer presser."
Originally Posted by woodmaster81
I was lucky enough to to buy one of these presses, I almost didn't as I misread "...Chucker Supreme press" as "...Chuck Schumer presser."

Close the circle. smile
I got one coming from Larry.
Bought the standard RC kit in 1987.
Came with the lube pad and one at a time priming arm.
$90. Paid for at $3.50/hr.😎

The Master Reloader Kit th at was bought with it had a manual,
scale, measure, deburring tool, and primer pocket brush. $120.
Somewhere had the whole kit with 1000 rem 6.5 Sr primers for about $289 a few weeks ago.

Bb
© 24hourcampfire