Home
After all, men can be pregnant now, and giving blood can be dangerous to the baby.

Link to Story
Holy crap. How can this be real??
They should be shut down for insisting he answer a question that could never be true. Idiots.
That’s stupid
I quit giving blood when they started grilling me ad-nauseum regarding places I served (third-world [bleep]-holes).

This new development would really shut the door!
Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service officials said all donors are now asked whether they’re pregnant as part of a “duty to promote inclusiveness,” according to the report.

“We appreciate the support of each and every one of our donor community and thank Mr. Sinclair for his commitment over a long number of years,” SNBTS director Marc Turner told Daily Mail.

“Whilst pregnancy is only a relevant question to those whose biological sex or assigned sex at birth is female, sex assigned at birth is not always visually clear to staff,” Turner said.

Noting “changes in society,” Turner said the agency is now asking all potential donors the same questions during appointments, including whether they’re pregnant

Incredible that wokeness has infected Scotland.
Oh it’s going to get a lot worse..
Kinda like here in the Good Ole USA..
We have Korncob pushing “ Red Flag “ National Standards and we find out Kornboy and “ The Crispy Coon “ are reviving Common Core or CRT Legislation in the Senate..
Same as In Scotland/ UK this is where it starts if it’s not stopped they’ll be asking you Questions You’d never Dreamed would be asking in a Sane Country..

Roll Them or They Roll You
the longest single segment of the local news last night, was a shout out to a beauty parlor that was donating their services to trannys to help the queers learn how to really shine. It's becoming the most important aspect of American life, according to the media and government.
Where I give blood the question reads something like "Are you a female who is pregnant?", which makes a lot more sense.
If that were their idea of "inclusiveness" I would have told them to never include me on their call list again.

I'm O-Neg, which makes me extremely desirable as a donor. I used to get a call on the morning I was eligible again, begging me to donate ASAP. I ended up being a 21-gallon donor and only quit when it started taking longer and longer for me to fully recover. The only question that was semi-annoying was "Have you ever had sex with another man, even once?" Understandable, but annoying. And at least they recognized that I am a man.
When do we start stoning the QERTY people?
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
Where I give blood the question reads something like "Are you a female who is pregnant?", which makes a lot more sense.
That's anti LGBTQ, because not only females can become pregnant now. Men can, too, and you're a hater if you say otherwise.
I hope a member of the blood collection staff ends up being the one needing that blood and dies for lack of it. That needs to happen repeatedly...
Can't donate anymore, but back when I was giving regularly they would always ask do you have or have you ever HAD AIDS???

I would then ask.. ' You mean, like I did, but now I Don't'??????

'...It's on the form, we have to ask...'
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That's anti LGBTQ, because not only females can become pregnant now. Men can, too, and you're a hater if you say otherwise.

Yes, at some point they will probably be bullied into changing the wording.
You will only be able to look the other Way for so long ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Yes, at some point they will probably be bullied into changing the wording.

Like Passports?
https://www.npr.org/2021/06/30/1011...n-other-than-male-or-female-on-passports
Wait until they try to go to Africa on their Exotic Sex Holidays..
Monkey Poke will be the least of their Worries when they try to enter those Countries..
© 24hourcampfire