Home
Posted By: Houston_2 Gronk - 06/21/22
Just announced his retirement.

I was hoping to see him and Brady get another Super Bowl ring together.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
WGAF
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
Originally Posted by Toddly
WGAF

Me, evidently.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
I've heard this story before.
Posted By: granitestate1 Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
I also happen to like Gronk good guy off the field too.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
I've heard this story before.

True.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
Originally Posted by Houston_2
WGAF

Me, evidently.

That wasn't really aimed at you. There is some sort of secret scoring system here at the 'fire where points are scored for making posts that validate one's standing as a true American/'fire member.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
WGAF

Me, evidently.

That wasn't really aimed at you. There is some sort of secret scoring system here at the 'fire where points are scored for making posts that validate one's standing as a true American/'fire member.

I understand.

Straight question, straight answer.
Posted By: SKane Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
WGAF

Oh great, another virtue signaler.
Thank you for taking a break from your WGAF circle-jerk with varmintguy (another virtue signaler) to bless us with your input.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
Fugk the NFL. NOT Gronk.
Just announced his retirement.
I was hoping to see him and Brady get another Super Bowl ring together.

Well, I didn't wanna see him get another ring (unless he came to Green Bay). laugh
But he was one-of-a-kind both on the field - and off.

Too bad Canton has a 5-yr wait before eligibility.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Fugk the NFL. NOT Gronk.
Yep
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
houston2: Who gives a flyingfuck???
The chip on their shoulders, anti-American, spoiled brat, ghetto spawn that inhabit the n.f.l. today are dead to me!
And have been for some time.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
The chip on their shoulders, anti-American, spoiled brat, ghetto spawn that inhabit the n.f.l. today are dead to me!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Once more. I do.

Your input is always valued. Apologies for upsetting you.
Posted By: Irving_D Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
I like Gronk and Brady, they are the only reason I tune in every once in awhile. When that show is over I will be done as well
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I like Gronk and Brady, they are the only reason I tune in every once in awhile. When that show is over I will be done as well

Yep. I’ll be done, too.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
I like to bet on the NFL. I don't care about the players, except in terms of injuries, or the teams, just the betting line, who is getting/giving points, what is the over/under, and where are they playing, home or away?
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I like to bet on the NFL. I don't care about the players, except in terms of injuries, or the teams, just the betting line, who is getting/giving points, what is the over/under, and where are they playing, home or away?

I know some guys that are heavy into this and appear to do quite well at it. Lots of money trades hands.
Posted By: hanco Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
Exceptional player, great blocker, one of a kind ass receiver. A first ballot hall of famer.
Originally Posted by hanco
Exceptional player, great blocker, one of a kind ass receiver. A first ballot hall of famer.

Yep.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I have always been anti New England and anti Tampa Bay; but, I have always been a Gronk fan.

To go along with the thread drift. It cracks me up. We will have someone start a thread entitled: "What's your favorite T.V. show?" and, invariably, we will have multiple people specifically click on the thread to let everyone else know "I don't watch television". Pick any "What's your favorite "fill in the blank"" and this will happen. Similarly, "which do you prefer between black and grey" with the obligatory, "you're all idiots as it should be blue". Um, blue is neither black nor grey. Sorry for the pontification. I just find it humorous.

It does get amusing from time to time.
Posted By: centershot Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
Originally Posted by granitestate1

A night on the town with Gronk would be one to remember.....
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
I have always been anti New England and anti Tampa Bay; but, I have always been a Gronk fan.

To go along with the thread drift. It cracks me up. We will have someone start a thread entitled: "What's your favorite T.V. show?" and, invariably, we will have multiple people specifically click on the thread to let everyone else know "I don't watch television". Pick any "What's your favorite "fill in the blank"" and this will happen. Similarly, "which do you prefer between black and grey" with the obligatory, "you're all idiots as it should be blue". Um, blue is neither black nor grey. Sorry for the pontification. I just find it humorous.

Truer words were never spoken. What is really sad, is that no matter how many times those who possess perfect knowledge of what is good and what is bad waste so much time attempting to bring the rest of us ignorant bastards to the truth.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

People rarely if ever will let you down.
Varmintdouche, you're so phuggin' predictable, per always, if you were a whitetail buck, you'd never see a second year of antlers.
I'll bet you were a stellar cop. whistle

Originally Posted by SKane
WGAF

Thank you for taking a break from your WGAF circle-jerk with varmintguy (another virtue signaler) to bless us with your input.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
I take it this Gronk is a football player. I never heard of him until this thread.
Originally Posted by hanco

hanco, this is your monthly reminder that you don't watch football - you hate that crap, can't stand it - won't watch. wink
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
FAUK THE NFL AND THE LOSERS WHO WATCH IT.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
Originally Posted by Irving_D

LMAO !
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
WGAF

lol.....
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

People rarely if ever will let you down.
Varmintdouche, you're so phuggin' predictable, per always, if you were a whitetail buck, you'd never see a second year of antlers.
I'll bet you were a stellar cop. whistle

WGAF

You were prophetic in your post!

Laughing here. Well played.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
Even Gronk doesn’t want to listen Tom Brady whine and bitch for another year. 😂😂😂
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Even Gronk doesn’t want to listen Tom Brady whine and bitch for another year. 😂😂😂

C’mon now.
Posted By: George_De_Vries_3rd Re: Gronk - 06/21/22
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Truer words were never spoken. What is really sad, is that no matter how many times those who possess perfect knowledge of what is good and what is bad waste so much time attempting to bring the rest of us ignorant bastards to the truth.

John, they just don’t realize the bliss we have in our ignorance. 😉
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Gronk - 06/21/22

When you really are the GOAT, you probably have the cred to say/do oretty much anything that you want to say or do.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Gronk - 06/22/22

When you really are the GOAT, you probably have the cred to say/do oretty much anything that you want to say or do.

It’ll be a long while before his achievements are surpassed by any quarterback.

I do have high hopes for Joe Burrow who is another class act and high performer with much talent.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Gronk - 06/22/22

I do have high hopes for Joe Burrow who is another class act and high performer with much talent.
Love Burrow, kid has talent no doubt.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Gronk - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Burrow has taken a beating though. That offensive line needs some urban renewal.
Posted By: fishingnut71 Re: Gronk - 06/22/22
I hate-em both! Always have always will. I quit watching the moment crapernigg did his kneal. No professional sports for me anymore.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Gronk - 06/22/22

Most teams and opposing Coaches never figured out all you had to do to beat Brady was to knock him on his ass a few times. He didn’t like to get hit. And his accuracy went to schitt quickly after getting knocked on his ass a few times.

Luckily for him, he’s always had a great O-Line.

Burrow has taken a beating though. That offensive line needs some urban renewal.
Yep, he's banged up already.
Posted By: Brazos Re: Gronk - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Fugk the NFL. NOT Gronk.

Yup.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Gronk - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by granitestate1
A night on the town with Gronk would be one to remember.....
The GRONK would be a blast to party with. He knows how to have fun.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Gronk - 06/22/22
The thread comes across more as some sort of cult of personality (pos and neg) than a thread about the football techniques/skills/performance.
Posted By: bellydeep Re: Gronk - 06/22/22

Too bad he: 1) is an anti-gun POS and 2) feels the needs to spout off about it.

I like the ones don’t check either box, but I’ll gladly take one that just checks the first box if that’s all that’s left.

“If you’re not going to outlaw everything, you’ve gotta at least make it harder to get those crazy guns that everybody’s using. I don’t think you should be able to just walk in there and buy one. You gotta be able to go through a rigorous process to buy something like that, I think."

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/news-nfl-fans-react-joe-burrow-s-comments-gun-laws
Wow that sucks. Schit.
Posted By: Teal Re: Gronk - 06/22/22

Most teams and opposing Coaches never figured out all you had to do to beat Brady was to knock him on his ass a few times. He didn’t like to get hit. And his accuracy went to schitt quickly after getting knocked on his ass a few times.

Luckily for him, he’s always had a great O-Line.

NFL players have recently (as in this/last week) come out and said they didn't fear playing Brady near as much as Peyton. They see Brady as a cog in the Belicheck machine and you were beat by overall team/scheme and execution. Payton beat you by being the harder QB to defend against. Didn't know what he was going to do etc.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Gronk - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Too bad he: 1) is an anti-gun POS and 2) feels the needs to spout off about it.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/news-nfl-fans-react-joe-burrow-s-comments-gun-laws
Somebody take him shooting!
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Gronk - 06/22/22

I know some guys that are heavy into this and appear to do quite well at it. Lots of money trades hands.

Ever notice how every gambler wins a lot?
While never losing much?
And yet, somehow there is money to pay winners, build Vegas, the lottery
systems are flush....😂😂😂😂😂😂 in a sad way.
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Gronk - 06/22/22
Gronk is fine Brady not so much!!!
© 24hourcampfire