Home
Posted By: pahick He be leakin - 06/21/22
Video in link

https://old.reddit.com/r/CrazyFucki...ive_proper_maintenance_to_your_gun_nsfw/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Teal Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Who robs a bank with an ammo shortage? Was his gun empty?
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Bless his heart?
Posted By: Hammer2506 Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
He leaked out
Posted By: OlderGuy54 Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Guard is lucky, he dropped everything after that first shot.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
WOW! I’ve never seen anyone bleed out light that. That was crazy!

He seemed oblivious to how much blood he was losing right up until the lights went out. Bad tactical decision on the bad guys part to come charging up on the security guard from several feet out when he could have just drawn and fired from point blank range. Hopefully it worked out alright for the guard.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
That dude was pumpin!
Posted By: pahick Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Originally Posted by Teal

Not sure the story, I just ran into it just now.
Posted By: MAC Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Hell of a blood trail. Looks like he caught the jugular.
Posted By: Ridgewalker Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Clean up on aisle 5.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Beautiful thing that is.

Ya reckon there was some squalling going on?
Posted By: OlderGuy54 Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Reminds me of the black knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail, the way the blood pumped out. It looks as though the guard was leaking pretty good too at the end, but not like revolving door guy.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
They were both leakin'.
Looks like guard was leakin too, unless im seein it wrong at the end where he picks up his weapon
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They were both leakin'.

Glad I wasnt seein things.
Posted By: asheepdog Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Looks like the crook has been rehabilitated.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Bright red blood. Nailed that robber in the carotid artery. Dead Right There.

Where did this happen?

What a video, I've never seen anything like it.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Bright red blood. Nailed that robber right in the carotid artery. Dead Right There.

Where did this happen?

Not sure.
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
No problem following that blood trail.
I wouldn’t doubt if it was somewhere in Brazil.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
That'll buff right out.
Posted By: Morewood Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Geez Louise that was bloody.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
No problem following that blood trail.
I’ve had some of those “Hellen Keller” blood trails leading up to deer but nothing even close to that.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Looks like the crook has been rehabilitated.

Yep. Got to love a happy ending!
Posted By: BeardedGunsmith Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Somebody beat me to it. I was attending college to be an embalmer at one time. Definitely right carotid.
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
You're getting sleepy, very, very sleepy.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Somebody beat me to it. I was attending college to be an embalmer at one time. Definitely right carotid.

The ex-Paramedic beat you. I worked a few calls like that, the patient was not conscious when the ambulance arrived on the scene.

And not alive, either. A bloody mess.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
There are a lot of videos at that reddit page.

Bow hunter vs bear

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/vhm7hn/why_even_put_yourself_in_this_situation/
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Looks like the robber had a severed carotid artery. To a lesser degree, the guard might have that same condition.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker
Clean up on aisle 5.
JFC that's one hell of a hazmet clean up... 🤣
Originally Posted by Teal
Guard was leaking bad, too. Just not nearly as bad.
Posted By: MOGC Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Notice how long the robber stayed in the fight after taking a fatal shot. The robber shot the guard after he was hit in the neck and easily could have finished the guard. He had enough time and opportunity to do so.
Posted By: BeardedGunsmith Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Originally Posted by MOGC
Notice how long the robber stayed in the fight after taking a fatal shot. The robber shot the guard after he was hit in the neck and easily could have finished the guard. He had enough time and opportunity to do so.
I'm very surprised how long he kept going. That was blood that would have been going straight to his brain otherwise. I'd figure he would have started blacking out almost immediately.
I'm very surprised how long he kept going. That was blood that would have been going straight to his brain otherwise. I'd figure he would have started blacking out almost immediately.
We all have two carotid arteries. The other one only stopped delivering when his overall blood pressure dropped too low.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22

I don't think he had enough boolits. grin

He was pulling the hell out of the trigger, but nothing was happening.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
WOW! I’ve never seen anyone bleed out light that. That was crazy!

He seemed oblivious to how much blood he was losing right up until the lights went out. Bad tactical decision on the bad guys part to come charging up on the security guard from several feet out when he could have just drawn and fired from point blank range. Hopefully it worked out alright for the guard.

He knew how much he was bleeding, he just didnt know it would kill him.

Dumbasses are like that. The blecks walk out in the street because they dont think you will hit them and the Mexicans do it because they dont think getting hit will hurt them. smirk
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I don't think he had enough boolits. grin

He was pulling the hell out of the trigger, but nothing was happening.

Excellent
Great observation, TRH

I wonder how many times the Guard shot and how many were hits.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22

Hey!!! That reminds me of a song!!! Call me a sicko, but I just love Xavier Cugat!

Posted By: Marshhawk Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Personally I think they should make a piece of modern art out of the prick that bled out. Embalm him all curled up inside the door and put him on display. Maybe give the [bleep] something to think about.... Guess I worked to long in the prison system. My sense of humor or lack there of is all [bleep] up:)
Posted By: local_dirt Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22
Bright red blood. Nailed that robber in the carotid artery. Dead Right There.

Where did this happen?

That first shot by the guard put the perp in a box.
Posted By: Squidge Re: He be leakin - 06/21/22

Winner!

https://catve.com/noticia/9/367901/...tentativa-de-assalto-em-agencia-bancaria

Shocking footage shows attempted bank robbery
Man used crutches and prosthesis to get into the bank with the gun

Minimal details planned, with crutches, hat, bandaged leg and staging to rob the bank branch in São Mateus in the state of Maranhão. With all the props, the thief managed to get in without triggering the metal detector.

Images show him arriving, outside, walking, nor did it cause suspicion. Inside the bank he appears talking to the attendant, and suddenly runs out of the chair with the firearm in his hands towards the security guard. The employee quickly pulls out his gun and retaliates, one of which hits the criminal's neck and blood begins to spurt.

Even squeezing with the hand, it can't stop and leaves the floor quite bloody. He heads towards the revolving door, ends up falling and dies right there. He was identified as Nilton César Silva Aguiar.

Also noteworthy is the moment when one of the customers flees through the door, while the other, who was waiting to be served, throws himself on the floor.

The security guard was shot only in the arm and underwent hospital care.
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Personally I think they should make a piece of modern art out of the prick that bled out. Embalm him all curled up inside the door and put him on display. Maybe give the [bleep] something to think about.... Guess I worked to long in the prison system. My sense of humor or lack there of is all [bleep] up:)

I like the way you think.
Approximately 4.9 million African slaves were imported to Brazil. About ten times as many as were imported to the United States.
And you think we have a lot of crime.
Originally Posted by Squidge

Winner!

https://catve.com/noticia/9/367901/...tentativa-de-assalto-em-agencia-bancaria

Minimal details planned, with crutches, hat, bandaged leg and staging to rob the bank branch in São Mateus in the state of Maranhão. With all the props, the thief managed to get in without triggering the metal detector.

Images show him arriving, outside, walking, nor did it cause suspicion. Inside the bank he appears talking to the attendant, and suddenly runs out of the chair with the firearm in his hands towards the security guard. The employee quickly pulls out his gun and retaliates, one of which hits the criminal's neck and blood begins to spurt.

Even squeezing with the hand, it can't stop and leaves the floor quite bloody. He heads towards the revolving door, ends up falling and dies right there. He was identified as Nilton César Silva Aguiar.

Also noteworthy is the moment when one of the customers flees through the door, while the other, who was waiting to be served, throws himself on the floor.

Good deal Squidge, thx!
Posted By: Squidge Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
[Linked Image from infobae.com]

https://www.paudal.com/2022/06/21/h...ith-a-shot-in-the-neck-he-bled-to-death/

A dangerous thief bled to death at the revolving door of a bank in the municipality of San Mateo, in Maranhao, Brazil, after being shot in the neck when he tried to reduce the bank guard he was going to rob. The bloody moment was recorded on the local security cameras.

The images show the precise moment in which Nilton Cesar Silva Aguiar, who pretended to be a client, ran towards the security man, but when trying to restrain him, the officer quickly drew his firearm and shot him in the neck with an accurate shot.

Hearing the shots, the few people who were in the place ran away while the criminal began to bleed to death, but he was still standing in his attempt to go ahead with his plan.

Silva Aguiar shot the security guard again, but he responded with another volley of shots. Very badly wounded, the offender held his neck while his blood spread across the floor of the bank.

Seeing that the attack was useless, the thief tried to escape through the door, but his strength could not reach him and he began to stagger until he fell to his death in a pool of blood.

The thief managed to circumvent the bank’s security measures by using a metal plate on his left leg to be able to enter the firearm without having to go through the main door.

The San Mateo Military Police isolated the area and called the emergency service to remove the body of the criminal, who was an old acquaintance of the authorities, since he was wanted for the murder of a police officer in 2015 and for which he was sentenced to 26 years in prison.
Posted By: HughW Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Easiest tracking job the assigned police dog would ever have to do.

I wonder if he had his organ donor card filled out.
Posted By: bbrown Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Nice easy tracking job
Posted By: irfubar Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
The most enjoyable video I have watched all week... smile
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by bbrown
Nice easy tracking job

Yep.
Stevie Wonder could track that one.

A righteous kill.
Posted By: Sheister Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
I watched it twice and the only question I have is- what the heck is around the guard's ankle as he is running out of the room and back in? Looks like his holster belt came loose and is draped around his leg as he is running around....
Posted By: marktheshark Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Damn thats a hell of a blood spray!!! A few years ago we had a black on black shooting when I was working the ambulance. The amount of blood on scene was astonishing and I was literally shocked when homeboy looked up at me and said Help! Had a sucking chest wound amongst other holes but was somehow conscious and talking and remained that way throughout the extrication from the 2nd floor and the 20 min transport to the Trauma Center. The other shooter left a crazy blood trail down the steps and out the door to a vehicle and fled the scene and was about an hour later dropped off at an ER. Both jackasses lived too. Next shift I was called by a PA State Police "blood spatter expert" regarding my on scene observations. Never knew such a title existed.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by Sheister
I watched it twice and the only question I have is- what the heck is around the guard's ankle as he is running out of the room and back in? Looks like his holster belt came loose and is draped around his leg as he is running around....
That's what I thought, too.
Posted By: OlderGuy54 Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22

Mad talent, he made the hang loose sign in blood.

[Linked Image from cdn.emojidex.com]
Posted By: Rmhiter65 Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Guard was really lucky. Proper maintenance or out of ammo?
Posted By: Barney_Fife Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Tore his pant leg jumping over the little end wall desk thingy at the beginning.
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
What’s he shootin’? 38?! Shoulda had the magnums! That first neck shot woulda took his head plum off.

Both leakin bad. Thinking the guard may have bought the farm too.

Edit**
If I shot a deer and found guard’s blood trail, I would be feeling confident.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
He didn't have a brain.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Terrible.
Posted By: deerhunter5555 Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Goes to show the amount of damage that the perp could still have inflicted. He was a dead man walking, but his CNS was still in tact. Reminds us all to continue to put rounds on target as long as the threat is still breathing.
Posted By: high_country_ Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
always hit the PCP before robbing banks for just such an emergency.
Posted By: DMc Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Dayom! Dropped his gun and then ran to hide. Who knows what one will do in a gun fight.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
I don't think I want to watch that.
Posted By: DMc Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
That was a baton around his ankle.
Posted By: 673 Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
I like it when deer bleed out like that, makes the meat better.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by DMc
Dayom! Dropped his gun and then ran to hide. Who knows what one will do in a gun fight.
It says a lot for mental preparation beforehand IMO. Going through possible scenarios and how to react if and were it to happen. That’s easier said than done for someone in day to day life but for an armed guard with a fairly narrow window of possible events he absolutely should have been better mentally prepared after the initial shot which he handled really well before becoming completely unglued. He also should have been better armed than with a revolver but who knows if that was his choice or not.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I don't think I want to watch that.

You dont.
Posted By: blanket Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
9mm blood trail
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Lungs intact!
Posted By: blanket Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
I don't mind watching that as a bad guy got was coming to him
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Those people!
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker
Clean up on aisle 5.

And aisles 6,7 and 8
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by 673
I like it when deer bleed out like that, makes the meat better.

You bastard. Beat me to it.

Nothing goes into the fish box without getting bled first.

P
Posted By: 700LH Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
took him about 35 seconds to completely collapse
How fast was death?
Posted By: bellydeep Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by pahick
Bright red blood. Nailed that robber right in the carotid artery. Dead Right There.

Where did this happen?

Not sure.

Looks like somewhere south of the Rio Grande, I’d say.
Posted By: pullit Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Must not have used a 9mm because I never say a lung come flying out, but it was still effective.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by 700LH
took him about 35 seconds to completely collapse
How fast was death?

After he collapsed, his heart would have stopped beating in a minute or two.
Posted By: RIO7 Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Must have got a pass thru, 2 holes are better 1, as we are reminded every hunting season. Rio7
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Both leakin bad. Thinking the guard may have bought the farm too

Not according to the news story posted above (and again now below). It's nice to know the good guy survived.

Posted By: cs2blue Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
The old saying comes to mind for that stupid bank robber, it is just a matter of time. That also applies to all of us.
Posted By: Steve Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
You're getting sleepy, very, very sleepy.

That made me laugh.
Posted By: rainshot Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
It's kind of hard to watch. I hate to see someone die even though the boy deserved it. Stupidity sometimes wins but not that day.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Glad the guard made it. The robber got his just deserts.
Posted By: ERK Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Lowlifes need to die so they can’t ever hurt anybody else. Edk
Posted By: mathman Re: He be leakin - 06/22/22
Yep. Sometimes violence is the answer, and there are those who need killing.
© 24hourcampfire