Home
Dats cool to watch!

Was out pushing brush back by hand in my drive Monday about noon and had multiple yotes light up all around.

Son comes down about once a month and normally gets ONE.
That's some serious predator control.
Fugged em up
kool video for sure
Good shootin’. 😊
What cartridge was he using? Most of those DRT.
He certainly thinned em out
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
What cartridge was he using? Most of those DRT.
Must be 9mm based on Bidens assessment of how deadly that cartridge is. laugh
Joken2: Keep after'em - theres more out there.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
A good number of those appeared to be doubles. Was he shooting from off to the side of camera and waiting for 2 to get lined up?
Gonna be a bunch of well fed buzzards around there soon! It looked like there might be two shooters synchronizing with each other for some of those kills.
Gotta like thermal!
Looked to me like there were two shooters. lots of doubles. Different ranges too. The guy knows what he's doing.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A good number of those appeared to be doubles. Was he shooting from off to the side of camera and waiting for 2 to get lined up?

Multiple shooters
Cattle guards.

smile

Bruce
Originally Posted by rainshot
Looked to me like there were two shooters. lots of doubles. Different ranges too. The guy knows what he's doing.

That is what I am thinking also. It looks like a good time, I had never condidered a thermal before watching this but now I am starting to have expensive thoughts.

drover
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Multiple shooters

Yes.

"Go on 3... 1...2..3!" Bang!
Originally Posted by drover
Originally Posted by rainshot

That is what I am thinking also. It looks like a good time, I had never condidered a thermal before watching this but now I am starting to have expensive thoughts.

drover

They are invaluable!

I have two medium price range thermals. One ain't enough! laugh
Those O'neill boys know how to put the smack down on some coyotes.
Multiple shooters.
Cool to watch. Tag for later!
Rick
There is a bit of elapsed time between shot and impact on some of those. A good.bit of range.

DRT, must be one of those worthless 204 Rugers.
tag
I want one of those

LOL!
Any idea of what thermal was used?
They were taking shots I'd pass on.
Cattle too close - and bad angle for pass-through or ricochet.
Originally Posted by DANNYL
Any idea of what thermal was used?

Go to their you tube channel.
© 24hourcampfire