Home
FOX news headline on it's web site.

Brandon says there WILL be another one, not if or maybe.

Dr. Frankenstein says it's coming this Fall. Hee Hee

Think they can fool us again just in time for.....
Tree Mutt " ... Think they can fool us again just in time for..... "

... Just in time for the mid-term elections. Mail in ballots only!!!

And the Democrat thieves will say. "Mail 'em in and we'll count 'em. The ones we like, that is." laugh

L.W.
F-ck them.
An inflation pandemic. Spend happy Dems are going to make the next 3 years very expensive.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Tree Mutt " ... Think they can fool us again just in time for..... "

... Just in time for the mid-term elections. Mail in ballots only!!!

And the Democrat thieves will say. "Mail 'em in and we'll count 'em. The ones we like, that is." laugh

L.W.

PREZACTLY!!! The steal is in place. šŸ˜”
Noticing lots of Nigerians round here masking back up.
I'm waiting for that pandemic that infects progressives with lead.
Dammit!

I made it through the Winter of Death, and now this?
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ore-money-for-next-pandemic#Post17356558

Originally Posted by steve4102
Earlier today, touting vaccines for babies and children 6months through 5 years of age, Joe Biden explained they needed more taxpayer money to give to pharmaceutical lobbyists to pay for vaccines and organize the next pandemic. {Direct Rumble Link} ā€“ WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ouse-needs-more-money-for-next-pandemic/

Anybody care to guess when this next planned pandemic will be implemented?
I say Late August or early September, gives the Uniparty enough time to implement new voting restrictions .
Originally Posted by stxhunter
F-ck them.

+1
There's been a pandemic of "stupid" ever since Reagan left office. Period, end of story.
Mail-In voting on steroids and quite possible on-line voting is a coming.
Stock up on ivermectin
Duh
For those who fall for again, maybe..
F dimtards!!
F-ck them.

and feed'em fish heads.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Lol. laugh
What happened to the winter of darkness and death for the unvaccinated chiner joe promised us?
F-ck them.

With a Cactus!
More liberal BS
I didnā€™t buy into the bullshit of the first scamdemic so the bar of belief will be even higher for their planned second scamdemic.

Iā€™m trying to guard against dismissing their claims out of hand because I donā€™t want complacency and my sincere distrust of everything they say to interfere with sound judgement and case by case evaluation. Once they know that us conservatives arenā€™t buying their lies theyā€™ll release a virus just for us. I believe that the forces of evil that are working against all the good that this nation once represented have elevated their destruction to a level of evil never before witnessed in America.

They have the power and enjoy the support of the most powerful, the most despotic, the most devoid of any shred of decencyā€¦.they are the personification of satan at work. These scumbags donā€™t possess a scintilla of decency, love, compassion or empathy. They are missing a major function of what makes us human because they do NOT possess a conscience. Thereā€™s no little voice that tells them ā€œdonā€™t do this or youā€™ll kill innocent childrenā€ or ā€œif you donā€™t stop what youā€™re doing youā€™ll cause war, famine and mass deathā€ā€¦.those of us that possess a conscience would be stopped cold by the thought that our actions could cause untold innocent deaths but the power hungry progressives hear those warnings and interpret them to mean that they are on the right track and continue to charge forward in their attempts at destruction and domination.
F-ck them.

In their dick-scarred asses!
Originally Posted by High_Noon
What happened to the winter of darkness and death for the unvaccinated chiner joe promised us?

??? It was all over ''the news'' emergency rooms over-ran, had to treat patients in tents, hospitals around the world had freezer trucks over-loaded with dead bodies. Tens of millions dead.
I think it killed 99.7% of the people who were infected, < not sure on my number there.
People overcome with covid were being killed in car wrecks, cancer patients diabetes patients heart-attacks 104 year olds >covid got them, get yourself a tv man.
Liberalism has been a pandemic for decades and has killed far more families, unborn children, brains, wallets and souls than any virus possibly could.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by High_Noon

??? It was all over ''the news'' emergency rooms over-ran, had to treat patients in tents, hospitals around the world had freezer trucks over-loaded with dead bodies. Tens of millions dead.
I think it killed 99.7% of the people who were infected, < not sure on my number there.
People overcome with covid were being killed in car wrecks, cancer patients diabetes patients heart-attacks 104 year olds >covid got them, get yourself a tv man.

I would laugh if there wasn't so much truth here.
Iā€™m just waiting for my three or four ā€œfreeā€ shotsā€¦
Another way to mess up the election with mail in ballots!
40% of our country has been waiting with bated breath for the next one.

Seriously.

Fauci is their hero.
When liberal Dems predict some dire event, I do the opposite of what they recommend. When Gore proclaimed Global Warming I went out and bought additional Down clothes (really).
Whatever. America will not allow what happened to happen again.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Stock up on ivermectin

What does that have to do with rigging the next election?
Originally Posted by Raeford

Same here chick running register at Lowes today.
Her: muffle muffle muffle
Me: What?
Me to my son: what the fugk is she saying?!
Son: I have no idea

Walked back to the self checkout like WTF is wrong with these idiotsā€¦
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

90 percent will mask up and follow orders just like they did before. And then vote them in again. And still argue with us.
LMAOā€¦ donā€™t underestimate boomers and libtards.
Originally Posted by mjbgalt

90 percent will mask up and follow orders just like they did before. And then vote them in again. And still argue with us.

Says the guy that just couldnā€™t bring himself to vote for Trump
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Raeford

Same here chick running register at Lowes today.
Me: What?
Me to my son: what the fugk is she saying?!
Son: I have no idea

Walked back to the self checkout like WTF is wrong with these idiotsā€¦
I seen a lady at church last Sunday playing the piano by her self away from every body wearing a mask she walks back and sits in the middle of 50 people during the sermon and takes it off
F-ck them.
+2
Originally Posted by mjbgalt

Says the guy that just couldnā€™t bring himself to vote for Trump

Get over it. Find a new hobby.
LMAOā€¦ donā€™t underestimate boomers and libtards.

Agreed
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I didnā€™t buy into the bullshit of the first scamdemic so the bar of belief will be even higher for their planned second scamdemic.

Iā€™m trying to guard against dismissing their claims out of hand because I donā€™t want complacency and my sincere distrust of everything they say to interfere with sound judgement and case by case evaluation. Once they know that us conservatives arenā€™t buying their lies theyā€™ll release a virus just for us. I believe that the forces of evil that are working against all the good that this nation once represented have elevated their destruction to a level of evil never before witnessed in America.

They have the power and enjoy the support of the most powerful, the most despotic, the most devoid of any shred of decencyā€¦.they are the personification of satan at work. These scumbags donā€™t possess a scintilla of decency, love, compassion or empathy. They are missing a major function of what makes us human because they do NOT possess a conscience. Thereā€™s no little voice that tells them ā€œdonā€™t do this or youā€™ll kill innocent childrenā€ or ā€œif you donā€™t stop what youā€™re doing youā€™ll cause war, famine and mass deathā€ā€¦.those of us that possess a conscience would be stopped cold by the thought that our actions could cause untold innocent deaths but the power hungry progressives hear those warnings and interpret them to mean that they are on the right track and continue to charge forward in their attempts at destruction and domination.

He should know since Fauci and our gubmint funded the Wuhan lab from whence the last bug originated.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

we need like buttons
Can't be any dumber than the first go around.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire