Home
https://twitter.com/i/status/1539679589206728704
Why don't they do that to illegals?
Coming to a gun collection near you.
Auction them off. WTH is wrong with the new mayor chigger?
One of the most idiotic things I ever witnessed. Morons.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
One of the most idiotic things I ever witnessed. Morons.

Yep, pretty freaking stupid.
All the crime in NYC and this is where they focus. Figures.
Fuggin idiot.

It’s easy to tell from hearing him speak for about 20 seconds at the end of that clip that he’s dumb as a box of rocks. It seems like a Mayor should have a public duty to sell them and see a return for his constituents rather than mindlessly pay someone else to drain the gasoline and other fluids out before then destroying them in a pathetic attempt to make a name for himself.
Why didn't they use an electric dozer.
Chicago or St. Louis? followed some of the dirt/street/quad 'street take-over' riders with a drone to see where they were storing their bikes. Then got a warrant to search the huge 30x40'? or bigger storage unit.

It's common knowledge that most of the bikes/quads are stolen. 80% of them were stolen, this moron mayor likely destroyed quite a few stolen bikes/quads that should have been returned to the rightful owners.

A guy that claimed to be a mechanic in a Cycle shop said they've talked about these ''street take-over'' riders and said people like ''them'' never come in a buy a new or used bike/quad.

Reminds of a friend whose friend is an assistant manager at walmart/Ft. Walton Beach, FL., employees were discussing whether or not anybody had seen a certain group ever buy a bicycle > answer across the board NO. No cashier nor anyone else remembered seeing such, yet they all have bicycles.

I've seen them riding $700-$800 Trek Bikes, laf, yeah broh bought him a Trek with his hard earned money
Heros.
They've been crushing confiscated dirt bikes and atv's in Redding, PA as well. It does send a message.
No due process I bet. Stolen, innocent caught up, rare classics?
Use the riders for target practice, and ship the confiscated bikes 200 miles away to an auctioneer- - - -the ones that can't be traced back to their legal owners, at least.

Only an idiot groid would wave a checkered flag to START something! He dam sure ain't a NACAR fan!
Originally Posted by JeffyD
They've been crushing confiscated dirt bikes and atv's in Redding, PA as well. It does send a message.
Serious question. What’s the message?

Destroying guns or ATV’s that they probably paid someone else top dollar to drain the fluids out of beforehand. Rather than auction off for revenue that could be used to fund civic programs pay for law enforcement ect. How does that make a bit of sense other than garnering a little bit of publicity for an arrogant politician?
Those didn't look like dirt bikes to me. Maybe he doesn't know the difference.
I hate motorcycles and ny..
So you can illegally riot, burn a building down and loot, but just don't ride a dirt bike on the street.?.?.?. What a fuggin idiot!
I wonder if NYC checked VINs to see if any of the quads and bikes were stolen and could be returned to their lawful owners.
Oh, and the checkered flag means end of the race, not the start.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Destroying guns or ATV’s that they probably paid someone else top dollar to drain the fluids out of beforehand. Rather than auction off for revenue that could be used to fund civic programs pay for law enforcement ect. How does that make a bit of sense other than garnering a little bit of publicity for an arrogant politician?

Message is ride where it's legal, or don't ride.
In my area, parents with more money than brains buy them for their kids, knowing there are no legal places to ride.
I've had several deer hunts spoiled by them blasting through wildlife management areas, where unregistered vehicles are banned.
Conservation officers are few and far between, so NJ's solution to the problem? Shut down several WMA's through the summer, barring access to some of my favorite fishing spots from legal sportsmen whose license fees pay for those places.
I have no pity on them.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Message is ride where it's legal, or don't ride.
In my area, parents with more money than brains buy them for their kids, knowing there are no legal places to ride.
I've had several deer hunts spoiled by them blasting through wildlife management areas, where unregistered vehicles are banned.
Conservation officers are few and far between, so NJ's solution to the problem? Shut down several WMA's through the summer, barring access to some of my favorite fishing spots from legal sportsmen whose license fees pay for those places.
I have no pity on them.
Example one as to the mentality that makes NJ what it is.
Lol, The Democrats sure know how to draw a crowd!
What a twat.
I would have taken any Banshees or ATC250R's off their hands.
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54
Why don't they do that to BICYCLES?
FIXT
Originally Posted by DANNYL
Why didn't they use an electric dozer.

AA batteries are expensive...

A D9 take 16 AA batteries for 8 seconds of run time... so I heard.
Mayor Bro Dingus, AAs be loud and dangerous too.
Clarkm: It is NOT clear why these machines were destroyed?
Why on earth would the city and the mayor NOT sell these unwanted (by the city!) items for money???
I have been to many many many city unwanted property sales (some of which sold vehicles and others guns!) and much monies were brought in.
Fools.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Teal

Your old ass has no business anywhere near a 250r.
Adams is just "DeBlowhole" with a tan.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Teal

Your old ass has no business anywhere near a 250r.

I'm 45, I learned to ride on one - I'd be more than fine. And my Banshee would eat a 250R all day any day. Slow roll and it would pull the front end in every gear. I put way too much stupid money into it and straight race gas was on the edge of detonation. Eventually #2 lower rod bearing decided it didn't want to be there anymore. Motor ate itself WFO in 3rd gear. Went from probably 9k rpms to 0 instantly.
Was that dozer operator the infamous Evel Jablonski- - - - -the Polack who tried to jump 20 groids with a D-8?
Liberals love destruction and a false show of force.
Another typical LIEberal Dog and Pony Show. All about "optics" and "feelings". Why would any DemonRat care to run VIN's to return stolen property to rightful owner? Or, auction the bikes to generate funds for the coffers? Better to make a big show of it, even if they are showing their own ignorance in the process. eg: checkered flag...

I have come to the conclusion that Democrats and their minions are bipedal locusts. They do nothing but consume and destroy. And they do it well...
Doesn't he know that the checkered flag comes at the end?
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Auction them off. WTH is wrong with the new mayor chigger?

I thought exactly the same thing. Seems like a huge waste and a publicity stunt to me....
He said he is running for president.
Originally Posted by Clarkm

They could fix a lot of problems in NYC with a steel cable 3 foot high stretched across streets.
We could use his ambition in the National Forest around here where illegal use of such vehicles is destroying the Forest.
Forest Service weenies that we have around here are too lazy and are scared of them.
These folks been 'sick'.....a long time!!
© 24hourcampfire