Home
Posted By: rockinbbar How Long Until... - 06/24/22
The Left reverts to their history of bombings and political assassinations?

They have a clear history of it.

Doubt it'll take long.

Thoughts?
Posted By: Raeford Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
One week from next Monday?
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
The Roe decision was agreed upon. Now let’s wait and see what the Left gets back in return. All planned.
Posted By: rainshot Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
I thought they were already doing that back East.
Posted By: bluefish Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
Very dangerous times.
Posted By: Steve Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
My guess is 9:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
The Left is hoping abortion will help carry the Midterms, which it might.

After that look for a strong push to pack the Court.

Riots and unrest would only weaken the Democrats’ chances in November.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
Why is this such a big deal, seriously, I don't get it? Just says Fed Law re abortion is vacated, right? It's still up to the individual state govts? Or do I misunderstand? If your state says abortion is legal, you don't have to travel across state lines to get one right?
Posted By: ol_mike Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
Originally Posted by Steve
My guess is 9:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time.

Friday night shop & burn >yeah.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
The only people that I see being radically pro abortion are radical lib white college grad woman. Without the blacks that have a lot of abortions but aren’t really “passionate” about it as a grail issue or other demographics I think it will be hard to start riots.
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Why is this such a big deal, seriously, I don't get it? Just says Fed Law re abortion is vacated, right? It's still up to the individual state govts? Or do I misunderstand? If your state says abortion is legal, you don't have to travel across state lines to get one right?

It’s being played by democrat politicians and the MSM as something other that what it is… in short, they’re lying about it in order to gin up dissent and hate. It’s the only way they can win elections. If you ever decide to pay attention to legislation introduced by democrat politicians you’ll probably notice that the title of the bill and its content have little in common….
Posted By: badger Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The only people that I see being radically pro abortion are radical lib white college grad woman. Without the blacks that have a lot of abortions but aren’t really “passionate” about it as a grail issue or other demographics I think it will be hard to start riots.

Cue

Antifa...........
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
Originally Posted by badger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Cue

Antifa...........

Possibly but I don’t see a lot happening as far as riots. I don’t think many people are that passionately pro abortion besides a small percentage of radically crazy white woman. I’m not sure that they can instigate enough men of any color to do there heavy lifting for them. Burning private business to protest not being able to kill unborn babies is a losing proposition for them IMO.
Posted By: Kaiser Norton Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Doubt it'll take long.

Thoughts?

Tonight????
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
I have heard and read in places that they have already been occurring; but, the media is just not covering it/them. I have not been able to validate said assertions. However, it is believable on both counts (assassinations and bombings) based on past behavior.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
We are much more divided as a nation than we were April 12, 1861.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
Fire bombing count?

Google Jane's Revenge.

You heard all about abortion clinic bombings, but this isn't reported.

They have been burning Crisis Pregnancy Clinics for awhile.
At least since the decision was leaked. All over the country, most
tagged "If Abortions aren't safe, neither are you!"
Posted By: bbassi Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
Who's going to chair the June 24th committee in the Congress after they burn the SC to the ground?
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
No abortions will lead to an increase of black bastards.

This is why the party of the Klan is so upset, they hate black bastards and strive to keep the numbers down.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
Originally Posted by bbassi
Who's going to chair the June 24th committee in the Congress after they burn the SC to the ground?

I really wouldn't put it past them to actually assassinate some SC justices.

That's how crazy they are.

There's already been one arrest where an armed man said he was going to do just that.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22

Have they left off? They completely fabricated Russiagate during Trump's first campaign.

As for bombings, the might mot have literally bombed anyone recently but they did burn down sections of several major cities in 2020, took over public buildings, ordered the authorities to stand down while people were being attacked.
Posted By: T_O_M Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22

Doubt it'll take long.

Thoughts?

Are you thinking of the Roe v Wade decision? I don't think they'll do anything quickly, I think they'll hold that 'til it can be leveraged in the fall elections. I believe that kind of "stuff" would have happened regardless of the Supreme Court decision. They did it leading up to the last presidential election, got what they wanted, so that's going to be the primary tactic we see. Specific events help or hinder a little but they don't change the Dem playbook.

Tom
[img]http://https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane's_Revenge[/img]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane's_Revenge
Not able to do the link thing, but Google Jane's Revenge and look at the
Wikki hit. The have been busy.
Posted By: slugflinger Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
I think it's all planned out like alwaysoutdoors stated.

The self labeled elite want the serfs (us) to think that we've had a "win", when all that has really happened is they've gotten everyone used to thinking that the entire constitution is up for change or debate.

As usual, it seems to be working.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22
I think Roe vs Wade held that abortion was a constitutional right and this recent decision declared it is not a constitutional right, but rather a state issue to be decided at that level. I think that is the big issue. However the Supreme Court is entirely correct. There is a provision to amend the Constitution and it has been used in the past. Judges do not have the authority to amend the Constitution and declare something a right.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: How Long Until... - 06/24/22

There's already been one arrest where an armed man said he was going to do just that.

That's exactly what I anticipate - if they can take one out, Biteme appoints the successor - turning the court more liberal.
Then, more gun-control action will arise.
Trying to pull a bit of a win from this whole deal.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: How Long Until... - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by mark shubert

That's exactly what I anticipate - if they can take one out, Biteme appoints the successor - turning the court more liberal.
Then, more gun-control action will arise.
Trying to pull a bit of a win from this whole deal.

That will turn to war.
Posted By: deltakid Re: How Long Until... - 06/25/22
If the left turns this into a shill to steal the midterms, I don't know if they will be ready for the response. I do not think that a vast majority of the country will put up with something that obvious.
© 24hourcampfire