Home
Posted By: jaguartx Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
Who all thinks it's all over for the USA except for the crying and shouting VS who thinks the swamp cabal traitors will be taken down and our USA will be like the Phoenix and rise again, her demise being prematurely reported?

I think Americas best days as a Republic lie ahead. Who thinks the US and its freedoms and US Constitution are history?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I think that people will be Charged with crimes against our Country.
I just do not think that I will be alive to see it happen
I am 61 and I consider myself in pretty good health.
I believe our nation must be taken away from the traitors that stole it and they must be punished.
Posted By: MAC Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
I think there are a lot of people in this country finally getting a wake up call. Better late than never.
I think that it's "morning in America."

Jimmy Carter was all about doom and gloom and look what happened. Reagan was about a "shining city on the hill."

I'm with Reagan.
Posted By: Ole_270 Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
while I'm not the most patient guy around, I believe its coming
How do we over come our huge debt, our huge population of parasites and criminals, and our already having surrendered to the NWO and the central banks?

We will continue to exist in some form under a tyranny of some form.
Posted By: akrange Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
Short Order Cooks wear White Hats ..
That’s about All I got to Say Bout That..
I we put our Trust in the Lord, we have a great chance.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
The good guys win this year.
Hard to say….Cavanaugh was targeted already…. If the leftists are as radical as I think they are, it’s possible that by the end of Bidens term, the Supreme court could be permanently changed and the constitution trashed… the only thing that could stop it would be the second amendment and enough patriotic people willing to do what would be needed to stop them…
It's going to be ugly. Many will die. Most will not make it 3 weeks once the lights go out.I don't see the USA having 50 states.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I love your optimism and I hope you’re right.

I feel optimistic but I know that there’s a lot of pain coming first, literally. I don’t feel like it’s morning yet, more like it’s pre-dawn and 3/4 of the camp is asleep while we watch for the Comanche raid we know is inevitable. 😬…..morning is coming though..but first we gotta fight of the heathen savages.
The USA will shine again as a beacon of truth, justice, and freedom.
Originally Posted by rainshot
I believe our nation must be taken away from the traitors that stole it and they must be punished.

But do you think they will be punished?
Originally Posted by Twopatch
It's going to be ugly. Many will die. Most will not make it 3 weeks once the lights go out.I don't see the USA having 50 states.
It could end that way. A lot of death on all sides. The only cure I can see is the dissolution of the USA into 3 or more independent countries and the repudiation of the debt. I could see the big middle of the country all the way to the Canada border with a Gulf of Mexico outlet staying together.

You are right about what happens when the electricity is cut off. Imagine a large city with no trucks running.
Seems like things are happening.
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
The Schitt has not hit the fan yet, but but it's on the way. put on your rain coat and don't look up. Rio7
Posted By: hatari Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Jimmy Carter was all about doom and gloom and look what happened. Reagan was about a "shining city on the hill."

I'm with Reagan.

So am I.

Damned good comparison. After Watergate, the GOP was never going to win again. The Dems had the House and Senate since 1932, and after Nixon, the gloom and doom bunch were convinced the Dems would hold the White House forever, and the age of American exceptionalism was over.

So what happened? People elected Reagan, the entire South turned Republican, and we enjoyed 20 years of economic expansion that not even Bill Clinton could mess with.

I see parallels today.
What do I think will happen, what needs to happen, or what do I want to happen?

As one says, Roll them or they roll you
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Hard to say….Cavanaugh was targeted already…. If the leftists are as radical as I think they are, it’s possible that by the end of Bidens term, the Supreme court could be permanently changed and the constitution trashed… the only thing that could stop it would be the second amendment and enough patriotic people willing to do what would be needed to stop them…

I'm saying that womt be the case. I know the dangers of war and this is WW3. People will die. Some may die in this battle for America tonight.

It's the battle between the left and the right, the good vs the evil, GOD vs the Devil?

I'm saying Trump and the Patriots, guided by God, do what Trump and Q said he would do, which is to drain the swamp and fix it so this never happens again. That means what Trump said is Biblical.

Q said this was going to be Biblical.

I'm saying I believe this. I believe this because I think I see GOD moving and using Trump as HE used Moses and King David and King Cyrus.
I may be wrong, but at least I have the guts to state my belief, essentially that Trump sent Q so we would have a clue to not worry and try to take things into our own hands or worry ourselves to death because Trump, the Patriots and Military is in control and our nation will survive this and rise to heights never before imagined because it will finally be unencumbered with the bloodsucking false AshkeNAZI Jews who are the descendants of the Viper money changers (banksters) JESUS whipped out of the Holy Temple saying HE knew their father the murderer from the beginning - Cain, Satans son.

I'm saying I agree with Q. The best is yet to come. Its going to be Biblical. God Wins. I'm saying I think Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

And, I'm saying the Military will be the only way forward.
New poll. Who thinks Jag should STFU and just post pics of carp he catches ?
Oh come on.....its all he has left.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
You misspelled crap.
The wrong part of the human species has infected FedGov - it's going to take a lot of bloodletting to restore government to the model the Founding Fathers left for us.
The only way forward is something akin to 1776
Ha, two more who are afraid to take a stance. UFR

Big Jim, I expected s bit more guts from you.

Well, regardless of what happens, no one will be able to say you were wrong, maybe gutless but at least not wrong. Humm, kind of like the Leo's in the Uvalde school hall. Self preservation is apparently most important of all on the Fire as well as in the Uvalde school hall, and you two dont even have to worry about dying if you make the wrong call.

Sheesh. UFR.

Too chicken to let others know what you think will soon be happening with your country.
No Catholic rant tonight?

Weak.

Plus 1
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well, regardless of what happens, no one will be able to say you were wrong, maybe gutless but at least not wrong. Humm, kind of like the Leo's in the Uvalde school hall. Self preservation is apparently most important of all on the Fire as well as in the Uvalde school hall, and you two dont even have to worry about dying if you make the wrong call.

Sheesh. UFR.

Mudderfugger...I was taking a stand when you were hiding under DocRocket's skirt!
The U.S.A. is in its death throws. Like a deer that's been double lunged, but is still hauling azz. It's dead, just doesn't know it.

The radical progressive leftists are playing the long game....
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Sheesh. UFR.

Mudderfugger...I was taking a stand when you were hiding under DocRocket's skirt!
Even Boomers get mesmerized by the smell of puss.y,
"Once your society has been captured by the evil and the insane, nothing remains save for submission or battle."
I guess we know who wouldnt be taking up arms to support the good old USA, huh, Jim.

The price for stepping up against the cabal could be much higher that just getting a hit to your pride on the fire.

Hah, and some are wondering if the Patriots on the Fire will take up arms against the cabal.

Well, fugetaboutit

When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.

— Napoleon Bonaparte
I guess we know who wouldnt be taking up arms to support the good old USA, huh, Jim.

The price for stepping up against the cabal could be much higher that just getting a hit to your pride on the fire.

Hah, and some are wondering if the Patriots on the Fire will take up arms against the cabal

Don’t fret. Burns is selling cuddling sessions
Posted By: Huntz Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
I think the left is desperate as they know its over for them.They will try anything to stay in power,but they will lose.Punishment?Offer them a one way ticket to China,Cuba,North Korea ,Iran on a DC-3 ,or swing from a tree.

Hah, and some are wondering if the Patriots on the Fire will take up arms against the cabal.

Well, fugetaboutit

You wouldn't give up a thing. Especially fancy hunts with cashed up covididiots.
https://thegoodcitizen.substack.com/p/printing-widows

They insisted, “never again” about many tragic events of the twentieth century, and yet the world is dancing around another banker-orchestrated brother war with the conductors of global chaos keen to push it beyond the borders of Ukraine. They are quickly reaching their sell-by date and soon Ukraine will not be capable of doing much of anything no matter how many billions are gifted from failing empires.

The empire war modelers need new sacrificial lambs, and they’re turning the dials of those they know to be most eager for the job.

Poland appears happy to oblige them, as do the little impotent Baltic states flexing behind their NATO and EU masters committed to turning the region into a flaming hell pot. Like middle school children mouthing off and throwing rocks from behind their older big brothers, the Baltic States aren’t afraid of Russia, even though Russia could steamroll all three nations in an afternoon.

The U.S., UK, and France seem ready to risk a global nuclear conflict for these tiny little Baltic brats. Article five of NATO’s charter says they have to, so they are being used to finally activate the next brother war that bankers need to finalize their economic and government reset agendas.

Will there be anything left of the west to build back from?

Lithuania has fired the first major shot on their behalf by blocking Russian train imports to Kaliningrad. But not quite yet. They’ve set a date for August 10th, and they’re waiting for approval from their EU and NATO masters to throw this rock. They need to pull the entire continent into a conflict and engineer the consent of the brainwashed European masses.

Baltic and Polish Russophobia is a useful tool to get their hysterical populations to run toward a future of thermobaric suction bursts that distend lungs between rib bones like a wringer washer, which will make it quiet difficult to mouth off or throw rocks at Russia. If they are ever introduced to Mr. Sarmat, there won’t be much left of the region or planet for that matter.

There is now frequent talk of using strategic nuclear weapons as if completely normal in warfare. Forty years ago the masses would have demanded that anyone in any position of governing authority who uses such language publicly be immediately committed to the nearest bug house. Today the imbecilic masses cheer it on as if that flaming wall of radiated hell fire that incinerates their leafy village with cesium-137 fertilizer will magically bypass their homes and lovely English gardens.

Well, fugetaboutit

You wouldn't give up a thing. Especially fancy hunts with cashed up covididiots.
He would give up Taco Tuesday if push came to shove LOL

Sheesh. UFR.

Piglosi, is that you, deflecting again?

Come on, you're pretty smart, AOD, what do you think? The US survives and thrives or not?

No one on the Fire will biotch slap you if you're wrong. I'm thinking you could probably survive the fall.

What do you think? The US survives or falls to the NWO Cabal?

Hey, just tell us you didnt have s fughking clue and flipped a coin.

We wont hang you if you're wrong.

Sheesh. UFR.

Piglosi, is that you, deflecting again?

Come on, you're pretty smart, AOD, what do you think? The US survives and thrives or not?

No one on the Fire will biotch slap you if you're wrong. I'm thinking you could probably survive the fall.

What do you think? The US survives or falls to the NWO Cabal?

Hey, just tell us you didnt have s fughking clue and flipped a coin.

We wont hang you if you're wrong.
I’m smart and you’re stupid. What?
This is classic.....wondering which stocks to buy one day and bitching about the "cabal" the next.

Too chickenschiett to start your own thread, I see.

Who woulda guessed. So you think other Fire guys are too clueless to notice your too gutless to answer the question. Figures.

Too chickenschiett to start your own thread, I see.

Who woulda guessed. So you think other Fire guys are too clueless to notice your too gutless to answer the question. Figures.
What question Mr Eyeball?
Did you guys see the new Top Gun?
This is classic.....wondering which stocks to buy one day and bitching about the "cabal" the next.

I never would have thought you so gutless too, jim.

I never would have thought you so gutless too, jim.

Hahaha! You are projecting and you know it.

You better get your head down.
Hear ye
Hear ye

Eyeball Jag gets attention from the political pundits he donates to

LMAO
It’s fugging Uber ,dude. Tom petty looks 45 and sheiiit,

When does it come out? Can’t wait!
Originally Posted by DeadHead

When does it come out? Can’t wait!

The Cabal put it out....but I guess its a good flick.
Originally Posted by ironbender
You misspelled crap.

It was a simple question Iron. You're too gutless to answer too. Figures. But you're cute on the Fire with your remarks, not Travey cute, but cute nonetheless. Well, at least you dont have to fear being wrong, just gutless. grin
What was the question? Jeebus.
Of course.

It’s great.
Posted By: efw Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
Civilizations rise and fall. It’s been that way for all of human history and will continue to be that way going into the future.

We’re clearly in decline and no one with eyes open can deny it.
Originally Posted by ironbender
You misspelled crap.
It was a simple question Iron. You're too gutless to answer too. Figures. But you're cute on the Fire with your remarks, not Travey cute, but cute nonetheless. Well, at least you dont have to fear being wrong, just gutless. grin
Oh, no. “Gutless”

Please, please, don’t call me a democrap.

11 PM in Texas. Go to bed.
Gay’er than AIDS!
The USA already fell, we're doing what we're allowed to do. All this Q crap is just wishful thinking. Money controls everything and the only time anything changes is when those with the money want it to change. Trump may care about his nation and Putin and Xi theirs but they damned sure don't about some NWO or cabal.
Gay’er than AIDS!

Tell us all about your AIDS, fàggot!

Nah, nobody cares, really.

My bad!

Lol

🦫
The USA is healthier than ever for the mutha fuggas that want it!

How many times does your husband duct tape your mouth closed to shut you up?

Lol

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Lol

🦫

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner....

Lol

🦫

Didn’t you two get kicked out of the hour rental No-tel?

Lol

🦫

Lame…

🦫

Lol

🦫

Jealous. You need dick bad to try and get some much needed spine.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The wrong part of the human species has infected FedGov - it's going to take a lot of bloodletting to restore government to the model the Founding Fathers left for us.

War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
I think Americas best days are behind her, Never to return... At least for the middle class... Billionaire class will thrive... The rest of us will live a miserable existence until they decide its time to depopulate (next variant or WW3 ?)... How can we stop this when we cant even get along with each other (the psychologists have played us perfectly)... And we don't even know who our "Real Enemies" are... And we never will... Ain't nobody com'in to rescue us either... Remember "The Godfather"?.. Michael, The one who comes to you with the deal will be your enemy within that will sell you out!...
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

Hahaha! Not while these "patriots" are worried about their stock portfolios.
Bad times are coming,, what happens after is any body's guess
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Bad times are coming,, what happens after is any body's guess

True. The object of the poll is only to see who the lucky guessers turn out to be.

People dont mind guessing about what the market will do but they are afraid to guess about what their country will do. Everyone wants to throw out what they think the DOW will do but not the good old USA.
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
November will be telling, but I think things are going to get much worse before they can get any better. That said, I think our country has a lot of good Americans still, willing to fight.

We should all be thankful that we have remained civil to this point. The globalists would love to see us go off half cocked, making us look like the irrational and violent mob. Meanwhile, day by day, more Americans are seeing what the progressive ideals bring us.

In the end, I think we win because I believe in US. We’ll whoop ‘em when the time comes.
Posted By: deflave Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
Say what you will about eyeball but you have to appreciate his clear and concise writing.
Posted By: erikj Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
I'll give odds for the people responsible for the Wuhan virus and response, being held responsible at near zero. Odds of the Constitution remaining intact at near zero. Odds on the central planners over playing their hand, and sending us back into the dark ages at about seventy percent.
Posted By: efw Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by erikj
I'll give odds for the people responsible for the Wuhan virus and response, being held responsible at near zero. Odds of the Constitution remaining intact at near zero. Odds on the central planners over playing their hand, and sending us back into the dark ages at about seventy percent.

And odds that members of the Q cult are being played like a fiddle by DHS at 100%
We'll continue to see ever increasing consolidation of power at the Federal level, resulting in more corruption and more inefficiency in government, but most folks lives will continue.

People will be less free than their parents but that has been the case for a long time. "Less free" meaning specifically more regulated aka have to ask permission from the government for things they previously didn't need to ask permission for. (They might even be fined for ending sentences with prepositions.)

Our parents were less regulated than we are, they could order a gun through the mail and have it delivered directly to their house as one example; their parents were less regulated than they were and so on back to when the ink was just drying on the Constitution.

But most folks lives will continue - they will get careers and send their kids to school and bitch that the younger generation is going to hell in a handbasket and isn't anywhere near as virtuous and smart and dedicated and free as they were.

There will be riots by young people over various social issues just as there have been forever - young people are idealistic, heavily influenced by their peers but basically naive to the lies of so called "leaders" so they make the best useful idiots. Then they will get married, have kids and worry about mortgages.

There will be no organized country wide armed insurrection by one side or the other (organized riots notwithstanding), everybody is too comfortable to risk everything for some ideal. The exception would be if government finally gets so arrogant that they directly threaten the livelihoods of the vast majority of people. Even then, only 10% maximum would actively participate although a much larger percentage would passively not interfere and a few daring radicals would post memes of agreement with The Cause.

There will be economic ups and downs just as there have been forever. People will get through them. Look at Europe - they are even more regulated and taxed than we are yet they they continue to have careers and kids and those kids grow up to have careers and kids. They had a disagreement with each other about 80 years ago which left much of that place in total ruins, yet here they are.

There might be a war between nuclear powers but I doubt it unless by accident OR some incredibly power mad despot starts one. If that happens we will absolutely see TEOTWAWKI and the aftermath of that is anybody's guess. Civilization would have to rebuild starting from South American or far northern Canada or somewhere.

Just be aware that I suck at predictions so it's probably still best to gird your loins, load your magazines, stockpile food and medicine and be ready to kill everyone you met.
Unfortunately, the Republic is dead.

Income tax, Women's Suffrage,, and direct election of the Senate killed the Republic.

Those things will not change absent death and resurrection of the USA.

The Democracy shall live on with the public voting for ever increasing shares from the public trust.
For a while.

Trump having a signifacant role in American politics will fade away swiftly. Thank goodness for his SCOTUS picks.
Originally Posted by Huntz
I think the left is desperate as they know its over for them.They will try anything to stay in power,but they will lose.Punishment?Offer them a one way ticket to China,Cuba,North Korea ,Iran on a DC-3 ,or swing from a tree.

If this happened today it would be 2 years late.

I agree 100% with ya.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
We'll continue to see ever increasing consolidation of power at the Federal level, resulting in more corruption and more inefficiency in government, but most folks lives will continue.

People will be less free than their parents but that has been the case for a long time. "Less free" meaning specifically more regulated aka have to ask permission from the government for things they previously didn't need to ask permission for. (They might even be fined for ending sentences with prepositions.)

Our parents were less regulated than we are, they could order a gun through the mail and have it delivered directly to their house as one example; their parents were less regulated than they were and so on back to when the ink was just drying on the Constitution.

But most folks lives will continue - they will get careers and send their kids to school and bitch that the younger generation is going to hell in a handbasket and isn't anywhere near as virtuous and smart and dedicated and free as they were.

There will be riots by young people over various social issues just as there have been forever - young people are idealistic, heavily influenced by their peers but basically naive to the lies of so called "leaders" so they make the best useful idiots. Then they will get married, have kids and worry about mortgages.

There will be no organized country wide armed insurrection by one side or the other (organized riots notwithstanding), everybody is too comfortable to risk everything for some ideal. The exception would be if government finally gets so arrogant that they directly threaten the livelihoods of the vast majority of people. Even then, only 10% maximum would actively participate although a much larger percentage would passively not interfere and a few daring radicals would post memes of agreement with The Cause.

There will be economic ups and downs just as there have been forever. People will get through them. Look at Europe - they are even more regulated and taxed than we are yet they they continue to have careers and kids and those kids grow up to have careers and kids. They had a disagreement with each other about 80 years ago which left much of that place in total ruins, yet here they are.

There might be a war between nuclear powers but I doubt it unless by accident OR some incredibly power mad despot starts one. If that happens we will absolutely see TEOTWAWKI and the aftermath of that is anybody's guess. Civilization would have to rebuild starting from South American or far northern Canada or somewhere.

Just be aware that I suck at predictions so it's probably still best to gird your loins, load your magazines, stockpile food and medicine and be ready to kill everyone you met.

I think Conrad's predictions are pretty accurate. I would add this nation was ordained by God and the founding fathers were guided by His hand. This nation was to be a beacon to the world. As a nation we have turned from God and rejected him. Life will continue but there are hard times ahead as predicted in the bible. Earthquakes, famine, the mark of the beast and all the other prophesies will come to pass. Life will go on but each generation will enjoy less freedom than their parents. The rain falls on good and evil alike.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

You make some salient observations. I still say that the Republic was lost after 1860, or even after Marbury v Madison when the federal judges asserted their 'right' (privilege IMO).
Posted By: Tarbe Re: Let's have a Campfire Poll - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by Hastings
How do we over come our huge debt, our huge population of parasites and criminals, and our already having surrendered to the NWO and the central banks?

We will continue to exist in some form under a tyranny of some form.

Yup
Real easy. Our debt was illegally saddled on us by collusion of Bolshevik cabal Jews and paid off traitors in Congress following the illegal sell out to the Bolshevik banksters of the Federal Reserve. Read "The Creature of Jekyl Island" to find out how we were sold out.

Our nation was illegally flipped to the dark side actually, by the illegal Act of 1870 leading to the illegal sell out of our Constitution with the Act of 1871 when US Grant sold DC and our original constitution to the Vatican and Crown. Ulysses Grant sold the US to pay off the Civil War Debt.

(Now figure out why Piglosi fenced off a portion of DC)

All this was done illegally wo the peoples consent to being supposedly legally owned, on paper, if you were born in a hospital and got a birth certificate.

That's why we now have The Constitution For the United State instead of The Constitution of the United States and our legal business nanevand seal has been changed to THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..

What Piglosi and the cabal want us to overlook when this fraud (hey, it's the way they operate) (they are descendants of the original Money Changers- uh, Banksters JESUS whipped out of the Holy Temple).

Well, they dont realize or recognize that US and International law hold that Fraud Vitiates All, meaning we had this debt foisted on us illegally.

Now you know why Piglosi laughs at us rubes for thinking we are still legally a Republic.

Ok, so the Fed prints money for our Govt when we need the economy stimulated. Fed is owned by the Bolsheviks. The Govt gives the money to the Bolshevik owned banks. The banks buy stock of Bolshevik companies they already own, driving the stock up and making them rich. We pay them interest on the money they printed and gave our govt.

When they run the market up enough to get everyone in, they sell out. Fughking us further.

Trump doesnt like that schiett. Jell0, Sickermore and Twerker do.

Now, if fraud Vitiates all, Trump and I say, re paying off the illegally acquired Federal Debt, is to render to Caesar that which is his, which is a lot of debt.

Give them the Vaticans 12 sq miles of DC and tell them to stick the debt up their ass.

Let Trump get back in and get us back on the Gold std and use Bitcoin for buying stuff.

Fughkem.
Get back on the old Constitution and gold silver std as IT requires. Become a Republic again. Jettison the illegal Amendments added after 1871.

There are even more malevolent legal plans no one can even remotely comprehend but if I told you...... whistle
© 24hourcampfire