Especially the rino traitors
Posted By: viking Re: It's done... - 06/25/22
And that would be?
Posted By: joken2 Re: It's done... - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by viking
And that would be?

Biden signs gun safety bill into law
Posted By: gregintenn Re: It's done... - 06/25/22
What does it really do other than make it appear that congress has done something?
Posted By: mark shubert Re: It's done... - 06/25/22
Nada. Appearance sake, only.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: It's done... - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by gregintenn
What does it really do other than make it appear that congress has done something?

Yep...plus miss appropriated funds
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: It's done... - 06/25/22
It lets us know who the RINOs are, for those of us who are slow on the uptake.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: It's done... - 06/25/22
For us, Big Bad John Cornyn
Posted By: 45_100 Re: It's done... - 06/25/22
I read a little about what he signed a few minutes ago. Sounds like it is mostly the federal government offering money to states that want to enact red flag laws and enhanced background checks. Of course when the feds control the money, they control the narrative. Anti-gun politicians will try to find ways around the Second Ammendment. Hopefully the Supreme Court will continue to expand the scope of Second Ammendment rights to include "shall not be infringed".
Posted By: CCCC Re: It's done... - 06/25/22
Any onerous (short on clear/strong/fair due process) red flag laws/rules approved by states are going to be legally dead in short order.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: It's done... - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by 45_100
I read a little about what he signed a few minutes ago. Sounds like it is mostly the federal government offering money to states that want to enact red flag laws and enhanced background checks. Of course when the feds control the money, they control the narrative. Anti-gun politicians will try to find ways around the Second Ammendment. Hopefully the Supreme Court will continue to expand the scope of Second Ammendment rights to include "shall not be infringed".

Yep. The new “laws” Hiden Biden signed basically amount to a nothing burger.

And I believe SCOTUS will strike down any new red flag laws as unconstitutional.

The main thing that came out of all this is we now know for sure which “Republicans” need to be run out of Congress on a Rail.
Posted By: akrange Re: It's done... - 06/25/22
I Believe… The HOC Mordor on the Potomac has had enough..
They wanted to do it over time but the Swiss Watch say we got to much and so little Time ..

There’s not many of them you just got to be ready to Romenoff or maybe Noddles Alfresco..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Posted By: navlav8r Re: It's done... - 06/26/22
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
It lets us know who the RINOs are, for those of us who are slow on the uptake.

Yessir. They sure let themselves be known.
© 24hourcampfire