Home
Just watched it for the first time since I was in high school. Very depressing movie. It starts out, though, telling the audience that it's the year 2022.
I saw it in the theater W my dad LOL
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Just watched it for the first time since I was in high school. Very depressing movie. It starts out, though, telling the audience that it's the year 2022.
I never thought I see a time when anybody could think it might happen. The way the Globalists talk about us eating bugs and depopulation, it doesn't seem so impossible these days. Evil never gives up.
It’s how the first Mars colony will turn out.
I love when the pimp walks in and starts slappin' bitches.

One of the funniest scenes ever.

If memory serves he gut punches the first one. LOL
Originally Posted by reivertom
I never thought I see a time when anybody could think it might happen. The way the Globalists talk about eating bugs and depopulation, it doesn't seem so impossible these days. Evil never give up.

It's been going on a while, I'm sorry to say.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I never thought I see a time when anybody could think it might happen. The way the Globalists talk about eating bugs and depopulation, it doesn't seem so impossible these days. Evil never give up.

There’s plenty of food available in most places… the problem modern society has, is not being able to find it, catch it, identify it, prepare it or in the case of medicinal, use it.
The whole movie is free on YouTube. Forgot to mention that.
Think you have to rent it...?
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Think you have to rent it...?
Oh, crap. Forgot. Yep. I watched a movie free on YouTube prior to that, and got the two confused. Sorry. I did indeed rent Soylent Green.
Love apples!!!
© 24hourcampfire