Home
Posted By: cv540 Sex strike - 06/27/22
Women threaten to go on sex strike over SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade https://mol.im/a/10954353 via https://dailym.ai/android

Wonder if they'd consider the pooper?
Posted By: rlott Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
Luckily they qualified it: "no sex with men." The door is wide open.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
Many are dykes anyhow, so try as they may, abortion will never be an option for them
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
They still view their holes as a prize. So much for equality of the sexes.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
Sex with men them's not worth the risk.

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
Posted By: Slope77 Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
This is all so strange to me.

I thought men could get pregnant now as well. All this focus on women seems so……sexist.
Posted By: cv540 Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
Originally Posted by Slope77
This is all so strange to me.

I thought men could get pregnant now as well. All this focus on women seems so……sexist.

So true.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
And yet they vote.

Some of these people should have to take some kind of intelligence test.

I think they are showing us how smart they really are.

Ding dongs.
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
First Issue - Who would want to have sex with, much less impregnate a liberal woman?

Second Issue - If liberal women stop having sex then there will be less ugly, stupid kids.

So I don't see a down side to this.
Posted By: viking Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
First Issue - Who would want to have sex with, much less impregnate a liberal woman?

Second Issue - If liberal women stop having sex then there will be less ugly, stupid kids.

So I don't see a down side to this.

Spot on.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
Remind them that oral is always the safest option...

I always try to remain helpful and positive.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

OUCH...

Those teeth look sharp!
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
I look at all of these protests and wonder, do they think that their protests will cause the SCOTUS to overturn their decision?
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I look at all of these protests and wonder, do they think that their protests will cause the SCOTUS to overturn their decision?
These gals don't operate in the realm of reality.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
Where can I send them a thank you card...............
Posted By: SCRUBS Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Sex with men them's not worth the risk.

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Ah yes, men should get vasectomies because some women are apparently too stupid to regulate their own vaginas, seems logical...
Posted By: Muffin Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
Another story....

And looking at the first picture, they have nothing to worry about....
Posted By: pyscodog Re: Sex strike - 06/27/22
You guys crack me up with all the BS that gets posted on here. One of these nights while your in your drunken stupor and even the old fat hag at the end of the bar wants nothing to do with you and you have to go home and take your hornyness in hand, you'll be singing a different song. You all talk a lot of BS on the fire and that's all it is....BS. When you can't dip that wick and have to pound your pud, it will be a whole different story. Can't wait for the first post, Why can't I get laid? LMAO!!!!! Like the women have said, why don't you get a vasectomy? My body, my choice. LOL!
Originally Posted by pyscodog
You guys crack me up with all the BS that gets posted on here. One of these nights while your in your drunken stupor and even the old fat hag at the end of the bar wants nothing to do with you and you have to go home and take your hornyness in hand, you'll be singing a different song. You all talk a lot of BS on the fire and that's all it is....BS. When you can't dip that wick and have to pound your pud, it will be a whole different story. Can't wait for the first post, Why can't I get laid? LMAO!!!!! Like the women have said, why don't you get a vasectomy? My body, my choice. LOL!

Pysco Dog...

Do you have a mascot?
© 24hourcampfire