Home
Maybe Hawaii can petition PedoBiden to secede from the Union?

https://apnews.com/article/us-supre...-hawaii-19b50503b18487a851bdbdbd48b4f61c

Guns in paradise: Ruling could undo strict Hawaii carry law

Thursday’s U.S. Supreme Court ruling overturning New York’s concealed weapon law will likely change things in Hawaii, too, where it’s now highly unusual to see people carrying loaded weapons in public.

Some say the change will lead to more gun violence in a state that traditionally sees very little. In 2020, Hawaii had the nation’s lowest rate for gun deaths, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

“We’re culturally accepting, we’re racially accepting,” Kau said. “But within our culture, we’re fighters. We have passion.”

That passion can boil into physical altercations typically done “up and up” — local lingo for fistfights.

“If you’re born and raised here, you get into a fistfight, you don’t expect there to be a weapon,” Kau said.

Chris Marvin, a Hawaii resident with the gun control group Everytown for Gun Safety, said road rage dustups, clashes over surf spots and other confrontations are a part of life in Hawaii and are rarely fatal. He’s worried that will change.

“When you introduce guns, it’s so often immediately death,” he said. “Guns and aloha don’t mix.”

Under current law, county police chiefs in Hawaii have the discretion to determine whether to issue a carry permit. Without such a permit, people in Hawaii are only allowed to keep firearms in the home and can transport them — unloaded and locked up — to shooting ranges, hunting areas and other limited locations such as for repairs.

The Supreme Court ruling says local governments can’t require those seeking a license to carry a gun in public to demonstrate a particular need, such as a direct threat to their safety. Hawaii and California are among states with such a requirement.

Hawaii police chiefs have issued only four carry permits in the last 22 years, said attorney Alan Beck, who represents George Young, a Big Island man suing to be able to carry a gun for self-defense.

“It’s a huge deal,” Beck said of the ruling. “Not only does it mean Mr. Young’s case will prevail, it also means the door has been opened to challenging numerous aspects of Hawaii firearms law.”

State officials were determining what effect the court’s ruling could have on Hawaii, Gov. David Ige said. However, some believe they know the ultimate outcome.

“Bottom line is, Hawaii is about to become a more dangerous place,” state Sen. Karl Rhoads said. “Hawaii will go from a place where the right to carry in public is the exception to a place where not having the right to carry on the street is an exception.”

The high court ruling does allow local governments to impose certain rules limiting who can have permits to carry and where weapons may be banned, such as parks, stadiums and other places where people gather.

Hawaii lawmakers will look at adding additional background screening, training stipulations and legislating ways to keep guns out of certain public spaces, said state Sen. Chris Lee.

There are already gun-handling training requirements for obtaining a firearm, “but carrying something in a public place is a different matter altogether,” Lee said, so he’d like to see mandated training on how to de-escalate conflicts and enhanced training for law enforcement in dealing with situations where people are armed.

He’d also like to see restrictions on bringing guns into public meetings on emotionally charged issues.

Denise Eby Konan, dean of the College of Social Sciences at the University of Hawaii at Manoa and a member of the state’s Gun Violence and Violent Crimes Commission, said guns in public places like beaches and hiking trails could affect Hawaii’s reputation as a safe tourist destination.

“I think many of our visitors are coming from countries where gun laws are quite strict,” she said.

At least one couple visiting Waikiki on Thursday said looser restrictions wouldn’t deter them from returning.

Rebecca Donahue said she and her husband have concealed carry permits where they live in Titusville, Florida. “I think Hawaii is very laid back and relaxed from what we’ve seen,” she said.

The Hawaii Tourism Authority declined to comment on the court’s ruling and any possible impact on tourism, the economic engine that drives the state’s economy.

Kainoa Kaku, president of the Hawaii Rifle Association, said the decision will help ensure law-abiding people can carry guns — “guys like me who put in a lot of time and effort into training and honing my craft so that I can defend myself and my family and even my community at large if it’s required.”

Joseph Robello, who uses a pistol and a rifle to hunt pigs, said he doesn’t expect Hawaii to turn into the Wild West.

“Most people won’t just carry to carry around, to wear it on your hip and walk around in the store to say, ‘I got a gun, and I can use it,’” he said. “That’s dumb. Ridiculous.”
From what little I've seen of Hawaiians, it they outlawed sugar and EBT cards they's save a lot more lives. Them locals are Yuge.
Just got back from Maui and the Oahu. To say Hawaii is a unique place and a unique political situation is an understatement. Cultural foundations are not the Puritans or King George and England or European at their core.

It is very close to an entirely different country/culture. They will stand alone on many things politically. It is unfortunate that their closest ties on the mainland are to California.
But, but, but on Hawaii-50 there are huge gun battles on every episode. shocked
Hawaii is the most racist place I've ever lived and I lived in South Africa for 2 years and I lived in Israel. There are great parts about Hawaii culture and a lot to love there but if you're white there you will face a lot of racism. I know some people say only whites can be racist but I'm talking about a principled view. If you are white there you will be discriminated against. They will intentionally make life more difficult for you just because of your skin color. Definitely that leftist equity double standard in all things.

I witnessed a major crime and when I told the cops they told me shut up white boy we don't want to hear from no white boy maybe we'll hang it on you if you don't go away. I was told not to participate in my university classes because it intimidated the minorities to have a white boy speak out loud. My student loan and financial aid was held up for months because as the secretary who had a crush on me said; boss man don't like white boys. He always holds back their financial aid.

Bb
Hope this makes the retards in Hawaii feel better.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-concealed-carry-permit-holders-are-most-law-aaron-bandler
Hawaii is a beautiful state to visit and I’ve been to 4 of the islands but as Burleyboy said, it’s full of morbidly obese, extremely hypertensive, borderline or above diabetics and extremely racist locals. They are not shy about their hatred of whites….except for the white man’s bullshit, they eat up the bullshit fed to their fat asses by Fauxi, PMSNBC, WHO, NIH, etc. They totally distrust us with the pettiness of daily life but have total faith in our government, politicians and agencies….INOW they are ass backward fools that love free government money, white man’s tourist dollars and the economy surrounding the military while simultaneously hating the working man that provides that money.

I’d definitely carry in Hawaii. The locals don’t like having the odds evened.
we should sell Hawaii to Japan and be done with it
But Thomas Magnum always carried a 1911.
Perfect....no more fist fights.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Spare mags in the moustache - no room in the UDTs
They are worried that it might affect tourism. Do they know that New Orleans is a tourist Mecca?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's okay, it only had a 7 round magazine.
. Some say the change will lead to more gun violence in a state that traditionally sees very little. In 2020, Hawaii had the nation’s lowest rate for gun deaths, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Might have something to do with demographics, Hawaii has a black population of 1.88%.
Originally Posted by steve4102
. Some say the change will lead to more gun violence in a state that traditionally sees very little. In 2020, Hawaii had the nation’s lowest rate for gun deaths, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Might have something to do with demographics, Hawaii has a black population of 1.88%.

SHHHH! Don't let Oprah kind out, She'll organize a parade to change that.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Hawaii is a beautiful state to visit and I’ve been to 4 of the islands but as Burleyboy said, it’s full of morbidly obese, extremely hypertensive, borderline or above diabetics and extremely racist locals. They are not shy about their hatred of whites….except for the white man’s bullshit, they eat up the bullshit fed to their fat asses by Fauxi, PMSNBC, WHO, NIH, etc. They totally distrust us with the pettiness of daily life but have total faith in our government, politicians and agencies….INOW they are ass backward fools that love free government money, white man’s tourist dollars and the economy surrounding the military while simultaneously hating the working man that provides that money.

I’d definitely carry in Hawaii. The locals don’t like having the odds evened.

Dang Aces: That's pithy
The opinions stated here are painted with a pretty broad brush. Been to all 4 main islands at least (4) times a piece, smaller islands once or twice, hunted every major island, some of the best folks I know, amazing people for sure. Been texting pics of giant ahi daily, pigs and Blacktail bucks. I don’t travel around ascairt and hold myself a little different than scared fuucking cuunts though. You fuuckers that hate the islands soooo much, stay home, quit driving prices up and being pussies. 👊🏻

Same with Mexico, no one wants to hear the whining and bitching about it either, especially you cuunts that change your mind like a fart in the wind about hunting down there. And ya you know who you are. They don’t want you at either locale
Originally Posted by Judman
You fuuckers that hate the islands soooo much, stay home, quit driving prices up and being pussies. 👊🏻

LoLoLoLoL!!! The Japs already did that, they want to buy that chain of islands. China has eyes on it now, too. Another Jap/China war in the Pacific Theatre??
The opinions stated here are painted with a pretty broad brush. Been to all 4 main islands at least (4) times a piece, smaller islands once or twice, hunted every major island, some of the best folks I know, amazing people for sure. Been texting pics of giant ahi daily, pigs and Blacktail bucks. I don’t travel around ascairt and hold myself a little different than scared fuucking cuunts though. You fuuckers that hate the islands soooo much, stay home, quit driving prices up and being pussies. 👊🏻

Same with Mexico, no one wants to hear the whining and bitching about it either, especially you cuunts that change your mind like a fart in the wind about hunting down there. And ya you know who you are. They don’t want you at either locale

cook rice not ice
Because having an accurate opinion is somehow a fear based observation?

LMFAO…The stupidity espoused by the ignorant never ceases to amaze me here. Just because you can open your cock holster doesn’t mean that you should. 😂
Because having an accurate opinion is somehow a fear based observation?

LMFAO…The stupidity espoused by the ignorant never ceases to amaze me here. Just because you can open your cock holster doesn’t mean that you should. 😂

Your scared everywhere you go, just cause your a absolute fuucking clam doesn’t mean everyone else is, volunteer fireman. Quit being a cuunt and enjoy life.

Perhaps move the fuuck outta where you aledgedly despise, you poor scared cuunt. Fuuck your such a bad man but you won’t post a pic… btw, Hawaii doesn’t want your biitch ass. Biitch😘
So here’s the deal aces cuunt, we’ve done this dance long enough, you wanna run your fat yap, talk shiit, I’m only a few hours south of ya. Don’t let that chickenshiit blood, fear or common sense spook ya..
Lol….if you’re that anxious to dance come on up here sunshine. I’d be happy to teach your fat assed big mouth a lesson. You seem to be the chickenshit cu.nt that likes following me around so follow me on up here tough guy…
Oh stop, your too scared to post a pic of any kind, fact of the matter is, your a cuunt,your scared everywhere you go, everyone out to get you, Hawaii is such a scary and intimidating place, so much you’ve been to every major island!! Haha what a washed up scared cuunt!! 😂😂

1452 north fork rd you blabbering cuunt!!!

You remind me of another biitch scared of Dan king. Google it. Miserable cuunts 👊🏻😂
Oooops, don’t let fear and common sense getcha beat down, cuunt.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
fuggers sell and purchase fried spam “cold” with rice on it wrapped with Saran Wrap at convenience stores
Chickenshit…..haul your fat ass up here and you can find out just how scared of a big mouthed jail guard I really am.

Name the date and time fatso and I’ll name the place.

The strippers really do love you. Super serious.
Lol
Mom said Hawaii was nice.

Her and dad used to own land there.
Haha. I posted the addy, got a nice black topped driveway, to bounce your head off. In the mean time, act like the hard core demo you are, living in one of the top 4 cuunt counties in Washington, acting like a bad man!!! Haha 👊🏻 You go international women of mystery!!! Haha

The addy has been posted, don’t be ascairt, and stay the fuuck outta the islands, you and your worthless cuunt family is exactly what he islanders don’t want!!! 😘🖕🏿
You won’t drag your chickenshit ass up here because you’re a pathetic little fat man with a lot of insecurities.

Like I said fatso….you name the date and time and I’ll name the place! You’re the one seething with anger wanting to act tough so I accept your challenge. I’ll be there guaranfuckingteed but you won’t……name the date and time. You can bring your Mormon friend John from Alaska too. 😂…..you’ll need all the spiritual help you can get.
The miserable liberal cuunt, your the one with the problem, come see me. The end😘
Crawfishing coward……but we all knew you were all mouth, at least based upon your weight you had to be mostly mouth. Come on up sweetheart…..the weather is perfect.
Btw, I’m not “little”, fat, maybe a little, but not “little”, and not scared. I’ll be in Kauai for a couple weeks; soon, huntin your wife with a knife, and catchin ahi.. prayers sent!!! Haha
Crawfishing coward……but we all knew you were all mouth, at least based upon your weight you had to be mostly mouth. Come on up sweetheart…..the weather is perfect.

Wtf??? 😂😂😂
Just stop it , I appreciate volunteer firefighters too!!! Haha
Date and time bitch….we can do this the right way too. We can sign the forms so you don’t get in trouble and it’ll be straight fists, no weapons. We’ll post the date, time and place on here for all to see and witness if they want.

I’m willing and ready. I can get an unbiased individual to record it and post the results, whatever they may be.

You’re move tough guy….date and time bitch.
“Fatso” says hey, biitch!! Haha you got the addy Nancy. Wanna bet you and that Doug your married to will drive by my place??? 😎👊🏻

Like I said fatso…no amount of pictures of your “bacon throat” will take the place of you putting your money where your mouth is.

If that picture was meant as a warning and to instill fear that I would see that and think twice because your such a physical specimen then…..it didn’t work.

Let’s make this happen chubs….date and time.
Aces cuunts, you’ve got the addy, trust me, I don’t need a warm up. Let me know, I’ll hurt you any time you want. It’s really that simple. Matter of fact, I’d like it videotaped. If only cause it’ll be funny as fuuck, I’ll even buy round trip airfare for your buddy buddy Larry, and whoop his ass afterwards. Bank on it👊🏻
I ain’t playin sweetheart, you got the addy👊🏻
Come on up here tough guy, I PROMISE you that you’ll get a chance at me.

Date and time chubs, date and time. 😉
Well this is like the perfect place for a little bit of levity.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I enjoy both you guys here on the Fire and Judman is going to buy me a beer sometime or maybe I am buying him one.

Lots of real enemies out there and lets hope the good people on HI can start carrying soon.

Just Sayin. grin
I posted my addy, come on down with your Karen ways. I’m just waiting. I got a cool place, big blacktop driveway I’m waiting to bounce you off. What’s your Ol lady and cuunt kids gonna say when I hurt you??? Ooooos, dad was a puss!!! Haha

I’m fat and sassy biitch!!! Come on down!! Haha
John, you know, pussys are pussys!! 😂

I post my addy, next thing you know, I gotta go up there!!

Tell you what aces cuunts, I’ll pay you $500 cash tomorrow as soon as you pull up. Whoever is standing gets the $$ 👍
One should remember that our missionaries went there to do good, and they did very well. Essentially wiped out a culture that was doing fine without our help. Looking back, we've done a great job of civilizing cultures such that they're completely eliminated.
I ain’t playin sweetheart, you got the addy👊🏻

Ain’t playing?….you started this entire thing and now you’re not playing? Spoken like the coward you are…trying to crawfish out of your challenge because you didn’t expect it to be accepted? It’s your only move chubs so I don’t fault you for going with the easy choice. Your other option…which we all know you would NEVER choose would be a painful lesson in internet bad-assery gone wrong.

For whatever reason you took a disliking to me and like to follow me around taking cheap shots from the chickenshit seats but that’s fine because I’ve always found you easy enough to ignore. You are nothing more than an attention seeking, insecure, little fat man. Now that you offered up the challenge to fight me and I accept your challenge you are proving that you’re a coward that has only empty threats.

Date and time chubs, date and time. I’ll name a neutral spot, not your house or mine, and we’ll figure it out from there chubs….easy peezy chubs.

A little liquid courage and your mouth got you into another spot your fat ass couldn’t weasel out of but lucky for you that it’s just the internet. Unless you think you can actually muster the courage

I accept your challenge….name the date and time chubs. Don’t pussy out now…,date and time if you ain’t scared.
Neutral spot and I’ll add $500. Winner gets all.
Those poor over weight fatso Hawaiians, shame on them, fuuck, it’s gonna be another epic island warming, island exiting party when we arrive next month!!! Fuuck it’ll be dumb!! Such horrible prejudice fuuckers!!! Sorry you poor scared fuucks!!! Haha

I won’t b able to handle this or legit islander fishin !! Those islanders are just bad folks!! Haha fuuck they’re waaaaaay better than 99% of the fuucks here👍
My place is always neutral, , so $1000 winner takes all??? Don’t be ascairt, and bring that double cuunted cow with ya. I’ll pile her up when I’m done.👍

I posted my address, Lewis county sheriff ain’t comin out. Hint
Double cu.unted cow....think I know 1 or 2 of those!
Simple fact of the matter, I do this shiit daily, even if aces cuunt was legit, you couldn’t handle my skills, strength skills, or straight fuucking toughness… that ain’t a hint. 😂😘

That ain’t a guess, it’s been tested a time or 3… 👊🏻
Simple fact of the matter, I do this shiit daily, even if aces cuunt was legit, you couldn’t handle my skills, strength skills, or straight fuucking toughness… that ain’t a hint. 😂😘

That ain’t a guess, it’s been tested a time or 3… 👊🏻

😂😂😂….good for you chubs. You are really special. 😂😂😂
I actually am, made a livin out of it. Been everywhere, never been scared. But I. Not a pussy. You got my address cuunt.👊🏻

The wife won’t be happy, she used to wash pants/shoes covered with blood after my brother and I comin home. No it wasn’t animal blood.. 😂 hint
I don’t “dance” you fuuckin cuunt, I live where live, you wanna shiit that chickenshiit blood out 2-4 years from now, go ahead on er. 👊🏻
Maybe you’ll find out where big bucks and bulls reside while being a no buck or bull killin biitch too!! Haha
I actually am, made a livin out of it. Been everywhere, never been scared. But I. Not a pussy. You got my address cuunt.👊🏻

The wife won’t be happy, she used to wash pants/shoes covered with blood after my brother and I comin home. No it wasn’t animal blood.. 😂 hint
You keep on telling everyone how tough you are but you don’t sound all that mentally stable. If you are as tough as you say Aces challenged you to a neutral spot to hash out the argument that you started. If you’re not willing to meet halfway and settle it please STFU.
Thastcuunting has spoketh!!! Haha

Re read the entire thread dummy. 👍

I’m not tough, but I know for a fact, I could slap your homey into submission. I posted my addy, she’s welcome here. 👍

That must’ve been a special time for you and your brother sharing your menses. Did you both get your periods at the same time?

Once you’re done telling me what a bad ass you are, assuming you’re not having your period since we don’t want your wife getting mad at you, name the date and time…..but you won’t because you’re a pussy.

Just a quick recap…..you come on here pissed off at me because of my experience with Hawaiians and you challenge me to a fight. 😂….I accept your challenge but you instantly start crawfishing and demand that because you’re mad at me I have to drive to your house so you can kick my ass. I tell you that you can name the date and time and I’ll name a neutral location where I’ll happily wait for you to not show up but you demand that I drive to your house for my ass kicking and that you refuse to kick my ass anywhere other than at your house.

I don’t even want to get into you and your brothers periods or your wife’s laundry triggers right now. In fact this entire exchange has been a disappointment to me. I’ll leave you to your anger and weight issues and don’t plan on responding further unless you want to give me a date and time….
Btw, and again, if you’re not a scared puusy, and a biitch, Hawaiian folk are the best people there is, period.
Btw, and again, if you’re not a scared puusy, and a biitch, Hawaiian folk are the best people there is, period.

That must’ve been a special time for you and your brother sharing your menses. Did you both get your periods at the same time?

Once you’re done telling me what a bad ass you are, assuming you’re not having your period since we don’t want your wife getting mad at you, name the date and time…..but you won’t because you’re a pussy.

Just a quick recap…..you come on here pissed off at me because of my experience with Hawaiians and you challenge me to a fight. 😂….I accept your challenge but you instantly start crawfishing and demand that because you’re mad at me I have to drive to your house so you can kick my ass. I tell you that you can name the date and time and I’ll name a neutral location where I’ll happily wait for you to not show up but you demand that I drive to your house for my ass kicking and that you refuse to kick my ass anywhere other than at your house.

I don’t even want to get into you and your brothers periods or your wife’s laundry triggers right now. In fact this entire exchange has been a disappointment to me. I’ll leave you to your anger and weight issues and don’t plan on responding further unless you want to give me a date and time….

Acescuunts, re read, and re read again. Your scared everywhere you go. I’ve been to Hawaii a fair amount more than you, guaranteed, doesn’t matter how much you think your fat wife thinks she makes, Hawaiians are great folks period. Your one of the cuunts that can go anywhere and be scared. Funny cause of the shiithole you live in😎

Btw, you know where to come to get hurt. Haha
And they totally respect you, because you are so tough.
Just like everyone else totally respects you, because you are so tough.
Lol
Wasn't this thread about possibly changing gun laws in paradise and the morbidly obese, extremely hypertensive, borderline or above diabetics and extremely racist locals and their hatred of whites?
Never watched (1) episode of South Park, too busy makin ghosts and not bullshiitin… one thing is, folks know my name and locale… 😘😎👊🏻
This is getting weird. I have family from Hawaii and I live right between Aces and Jud…..
Originally Posted by Backroads
Lol

I’m very sorry to disappoint, I’m not here to be (tough), gather friends like most. Had the same Pards for 20 plus years. But, if your not a cuunt, act like a white man, Hawaiians are badass folks 👊🏻
Gooch, you seem cool, it’s all good. Acescuunts posts like a champ, without pics, easy to tell who poses and who don’t.

Oh she has ground in se Alaska, and her husband makes $200,000 a year! Haha
Lol

I’m very sorry to disappoint, I’m not here to be (tough), gather friends like most. Had the same Pards for 20 plus years. But, if your not a cuunt, act like a white man, Hawaiians are badass folks 👊🏻
Lol, Hawaiians know exactly how to milk the cow.
Stoked to know you enjoy your milking!
If “milking” is gettin boar hunts, fishing trips, bbq’s I’m very guilty. My bad braddahs!!! 😂😂
Lol

Mostly it’s about whether you’re a good person. As long as you show respect and aren’t condescending or aggressive, you can make a plate and hang out.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Lol

Mostly it’s about whether you’re a good person. As long as you show respect and aren’t condescending or aggressive, you can make a plate and hang out.
I have never had any troubles in Hawaii, or any other place tourons interact with locals.
To think that locals respect any touron is silly.
Milk the cow.
Ya, I get texts daily from my boys that you can hardly understand what they speak, just waiting to go catch monster ahi, kill the fuuck outta pigs, the way they should be killed daily. I’ll put legit Hawaiians in he same league as loggers, Canadians, and folks from montucky, Idaho and Wyoming. Take that to the bank, biitches 👊🏻
I’ll take that bet.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Lol

I have never had any troubles in Hawaii, or any other place tourons interact with locals.
To think that locals respect any touron is silly.
Milk the cow.

You can think what you want, but being welcoming and hospitable is a part of the culture.
It’s funny, we arrive, everyone on the block is over at troys house, we leave, another huge party/bbq, some of the best folks I’ve met. 2 weeks before we arrive, texts start flying, you wanna fish? You wanna get Kona crab, how many days you wanna boar hunt? You wanna stay here; don’t rent a condo! I know I know I’m a [bleep], shiity hunter, folks hate me, but I go to Hawaii, it’s a whole different world.

And for the folks that think they guys and women are fat blah blah fuucking blah, tell them, don’t hide behind a keyboard and talk like a biitch, tell ThEM!!! Haha
So uh we miss the fight??
The only reason I won’t go to Hawaii is because dog the bounty hunter still looking for me.. ok I hate flying, I could go to Hawaii now just like judman have friends waiting for me at the airport and they give me and the wife the grand tour. I just really really despise flying..
But I would fly to Washington to witness an ass whooping then the winner takes us to the acropolis titty bar in oregon.
Haha stop it mark!!! Haha
Btw I’m pro choice! 👊🏻
Fuu.qck I hope not. Just got off work, grabbed a few 30 packs and was heading West!
Come on over Brian!!!im scared of gettin beat up!!! Haha
I lived on Oahu for four years in the 80’s. Never had any trouble with the locals. But I did find it comforting that the Waianae boys generally weren’t packing heat. There was some polite racism between several of the ethnic groups. None seemed to care too much for us haoles. Peace, out
Brother take it easy on the Spacenights. He’s a Stoner! 😂

Brother Jud is made of steel and sex appeal. Lightning fast for a big old man! Only a Stoner would act like he wants a piece of brother Jud.
Dated two sisters for 7 yrs from Hawaii there father played in Don Ho’s band for 15plus years. Big ass family! I never spent more time with better folks. Only a [bleep] Stoner would be worried bout them folk.

Brother Jud could make the Devil laugh and belly up for a drink. Pretty sure nothing is intimidating to the Jud. Stoners!!!
© 24hourcampfire