Home
Do the Feds/State confiscate your property, investments, 401Ks, savings etc. Preventing inheritance by your kids, wife, or whoever it has been willed to?
Planning on going down in a blaze of glory?
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Do the Feds/State confiscate your property, investments, 401Ks, savings etc. Preventing inheritance by your kids, wife, or whoever it has been willed to?

I do know that your life insurance is not going to pay out. As for that other stuff, who knows
Who knows. We live in American where we are no longer secure in our rights.
The takes what they wants.
What's the status of Jeffrey Epstein's estate???
Your dead. The end!!!
Simple.

they hit your estate to cover the costs of your crime.

The era of upside down?

They confiscate up to 2X the value of what you were stealing.
From your victims.
Because you only were stealing to offset unfair distribution.

Your Baby Mama's and offspring will be entitled to
Social Security Maximum Distributions.

If you fit a certain demographic, Workmans Compensation will kick in.
You died on the job!
I don’t know, but if you are dead, they can’t convict you, and if they can’t convict you, how can they seize your assets?

Now on the civil side, I would guess anyone who was a victim of your crime will be able to take to take your estate.
My guess is, more than a few will die a felon the way this country is heading.
F-ckers better hope I never get terminal cancer.
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

I do know that your life insurance is not going to pay out. As for that other stuff, who knows
So those saying "We will just get illegal abortions" lose everything when they get a general infection from the back alley coat hanger?
When I went to buy life insurance some years back, I asked the agent about the exclusions. Some policies have some pretty strict ones. He said there were none. I said, None? He said none. So I asked, “If I happen to be killed in a shootout with the FBI, does it pay? He looked at me for a few seconds, trying to read my expressionless face, and then said, “ If you are not breathing, it pays. Suicide, whatever, it pays.” Indeed the policy never mentions any exclusions. I was shocked. I don’t plan to die in any shootout, but its nice not to be worried about the insurance refusing to pay off if I ride a motorcycle, skydive, or other “dangerous activities”.
No, your family contacts the local news media about your racist execution at the hands of the poleeese. Sharpton holds a march and leftist minions burn the place down while looting in your honor. The mayor, governor and Obama make speeches covered by all the major news networks about what a good boy you wuz and how you wuz turnin yo life round. Some two-bit huckster lawyer sues the government and your family wins $5 million in the ghetto lottery; except the lawyers get 40% and the government takes back another million in taxes so you might get $2 million. All your relatives, friends and, well, anybody really, shows up wanting to borrow money. Your lady develops a crack habit and snorts up Peru with the remaining money but has to bang her drug dealer in the end when it’s all gone and eventually dies of an overdose when she gets a batch laced with fentanyl.

And they all lived happily ever after.

The end.

PS - please be sure you have the right skin tone before playing. Failure to do so will get you ejected from the game.
© 24hourcampfire