Home
Posted By: steve4102 Amnesty is Here… - 06/29/22
The Biden Administration quietly begins throwing out schit tons of immigration court cases, effectively pardoning millions of illegals.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...igration-court-cases-leaked-docs-reveal/

This should make the original Gang of Eight, the newer version Gang of Four and Senator Cornyn, very pleased.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Amnesty is Here… - 06/29/22
FJB
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Amnesty is Here… - 06/29/22
I saw that Joe was replacing immigration judges from previous presidents and putting in his own. This is sickening. Once again, stolen elections have consequences. Until we fix the 2020 election we will never have fair and honest elections in the future. I think it's pretty obvious none of us voted for the crap the joe biden team is pulling. The only way they could get this done was to pull off a coup.

kwg
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Amnesty is Here… - 06/29/22
Down with whitey
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Amnesty is Here… - 06/29/22
That stool sample POS is doing everything he is told to do to destroy the country.
35 years ago...

Posted By: Redneck Re: Amnesty is Here… - 06/29/22
Originally Posted by kwg020
I saw that Joe was replacing immigration judges from previous presidents and putting in his own. This is sickening. Once again, stolen elections have consequences. Until we fix the 2020 election we will never have fair and honest elections in the future. I think it's pretty obvious none of us voted for the crap the joe biden team is pulling. The only way they could get this done was to pull off a coup.

kwg
The fraud that's a-comin' in 2024 will make the last election look totally honest and above-board... Just watch..
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Amnesty is Here… - 06/29/22
A cornered whitey will bring out the death riders.
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg
This.
© 24hourcampfire