Home
Posted By: 2ndwind Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/29/22

After a foot race....

Buffalo, N.Y. — The Buffalo Police Department released body camera footage of a shooting and a pursuit after two Buffalo Police Officers were fired upon at nearly point-blank range while they were in their patrol car. Police said just after 7 p.m. on June 17, two officers on patrol came across a shooting on Sears Street and Broadway. 63-year-old Atlas Johnson was shot several times and pronounced dead at the scene.

When officers arrived at the scene the shooting suspect, identified as 27-year-old Nakeem Haynes, allegedly jumped onto the hood of the police car and fired a shot through the windshield then ran. That round ended up striking the gun holster of officer Jake Michienzi. The officers then chased Haynes for several blocks to Kent Street, where they came under fire again. The body camera footage shows two officers firing 13 rounds, eight of which struck Haynes, to whom they then began to render first aid after kicking away a gun laying next to his body.

Haynes was transported to ECMC where he remains hospitalized with various physical injuries. Additional charges may be filed as the homicide and the officer-involved shooting remains under investigation. Haynes is scheduled to return on Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. for a felony hearing. He was held without bail. If convicted of the charge, Haynes faces a maximum sentence of 25 years to life in prison.
Too bad one wasn't the "magic bullet"...
More blue on black racism.
He be leakin
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/29/22
https://twitter.com/i/status/1541979528385286145

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let's blame guns not the culture. This won't even me labeled a mass shooting and we all know why.
Dude took 8 rounds. Still moving. It ain't Hollywood.
Posted By: efw Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/29/22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Too bad one wasn't the "magic bullet"...

Magic tax cut Bullet

Amazing marksmanship exhibited by those officers.
Posted By: hanco Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/29/22
Shame they didn’t kill the bastard
"Was gettin'his life right. Goin" to da college in da fall."
Buffalo cops don't fugk around. They went into that tops market on arrival and put an end to it instead of waiting in the parking lot. They catch a lot of these punks, but the courts let them go.
He had nice tennis shoes!
I can’t believe they caught that coon. They usually run pretty fast???
Posted By: Stophel Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/29/22
Really inspires confidence in the 9mm.....
Originally Posted by Stophel

Shouldn’t his lungs have been blown out??

That’s what I was thinking too. Should’ve used a .45. 🤠
Originally Posted by hanco
He had nice tennis shoes!

He needed PF Flyers...... makes a guy run faster, jump higher....
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/29/22
I'm not in any fitness kind of shape to be casting stones about how hard that cop sounded like he was breathing but still he managed to get shots on target....

Seems strange they did not cuff him first thing. I understand the part about public image and all but making sure he did not have another weapon before focus on rendering aid also may just be a sign of the times we live in.
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/29/22
"identified as 27-year-old Nakeem Haynes"

Nakeem, I bet his brothers names are Orangejello and Lemonjello.
Originally Posted by Woodsman1991

Shouldn’t his lungs have been blown out??

I was wondering myself , bad azz dude stand trial with no lungs .
Kenneth
8 hits and he is still alive isn't good marksmanship................................
it keeps the officers from being brought up on manslaughter or murder charges , but it ain't good shooting.
Originally Posted by wyoming260
8 hits and he is still alive isn't good marksmanship................................
it keeps the officers from being brought up on manslaughter or murder charges , but it ain't good shooting.

It's pistol rounds. On a moving target. Hitting at all is good. And outside of cns or direct heart shot, your chances of surviving are pretty good. Rifle? Not so much.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/29/22
I can’t believe they caught that coon. They usually run pretty fast???

Droopy pants.
Seriously ? After that run?

Kudos to that cop.

0.615 will gotcha in the hall of fame.
You have to hand it to the Officers.
They ran their asses off guy shoots at them.
They take him down.
And then keep him alive with a Med Kit.

Ya all cops are bad guys.
Ya
Bad Guys.
Posted By: cvmw Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/30/22
Forget the "A" kit, start chest compression and make sure he bleeds out before an ambulance gets there.
Once the prick Started shooting is when concern for the moron ends.
Posted By: 673 Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/30/22
Shut that fuggin camera off...........mag dump.
Originally Posted by cvmw
Forget the "A" kit, start chest compression and make sure he bleeds out before an ambulance gets there.

I agree 100%
They could have saved the Tax Payers a lot of Head ache with future problems with this guy.
He will feel like he is in titled just like Rodney Crap Head King did and they did not shoot him just beat him up for being the Jackass that he was. They had problems with him until they found him face down in a swimming pool OD'ed

I agree 100%
They could have saved the Tax Payers a lot of Head ache with future problems with this guy.
He will feel like he is in titled just like Rodney Crap Head King did and they did not shoot him just beat him up for being the Jackass that he was. They had problems with him until they found him face down in a swimming pool OD'ed

Ya except they would get Chauvined....everyone there..
Good thing those cops didn't use the high caliber 9mm "Lung Blowers" on him or he'd been dead for sure!
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/30/22
Exactly why I don’t carry a 9mm. I have zero belief in the “new” 9mm ammo is a match with the 45 ACP.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Seems strange they did not cuff him first thing. I understand the part about public image and all but making sure he did not have another weapon before focus on rendering aid also may just be a sign of the times we live in.

Pretty sad that our society is to the point where the only way cops can guarantee no prosecution or rioting (maybe) is when the criminals shoot first.

But that’s where we are, and liberal hellholes are paying with record crime rates right now.

They seem to be slowly figuring it out. San Fran just threw it’s DA out of office. But, they have short memories….

Ha. Try it.
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Exactly why I don’t carry a 9mm. I have zero belief in the “new” 9mm ammo is a match with the 45 ACP.

Years back I was told that 9MM bounces off of windshield.
I do not know if that is true or not but it set me straight.
I have (3) 9MM hand guns I use them when I take someone out that has never fired a gun before.
A really Cheap piece of garbage Plastic Smith & Wesson I got for $100 when I purchased my Smith & Wesson 500 , A Walthers Mil Surp. and a Real nice Beretta I purchased to loan out to my dad. I got it back when he Passed a couple years ago.
My Girl like the 9MM.
I have no use other that for teaching
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/30/22
I wonder why they didn't run that woman off.
Cops need to switch to a different ammo/caliber.

Definitely more latitude in load selection than a 9.

Not sure about the rest. Haven’t shot anyone. I prepare to, but don’t plan to. Hopefully my S&W Shield Plus will do the trick. I don’t like to cc my 45’s. The only time I may have used it so far was a day that I left it at the house because we were going out with a group of people (dumb - maybe - read on).

Well, I guess when you’re high on meth, you don’t care about that kind of thing, because a guy came up to us in the alley and blocked the car in and just stood there with his back to us, putting on a pair of black leather gloves and twitching and squirming every few seconds. After about 3 minutes or so, he just walked off like he forgot about us.

But back to the 9… there was a local guy who soaked up a magazine of .380’s a few years back and lived to tell about it. Couple a felons got into it over a girl. No permanent damage as near as I can tell (unless you talk to him of course, then he’s the worlds most victimized human being of all time).

Of course, unknown ammo, but if you grab a random box of .380 off the shelf, it’s more likely to be self-defense ammo than not.

And a .380 ain’t THAT much smaller than a 9mm.
play cops n kneegoers and chances are the kneegoer gets shot
Originally Posted by funshooter

Years back I was told that 9MM bounces off of windshield.
I do not know if that is true or not but it set me straight.
I have (3) 9MM hand guns I use them when I take someone out that has never fired a gun before.
A really Cheap piece of garbage Plastic Smith & Wesson I got for $100 when I purchased my Smith & Wesson 500 , A Walthers Mil Surp. and a Real nice Beretta I purchased to loan out to my dad. I got it back when he Passed a couple years ago.
My Girl like the 9MM.
I have no use other that for teaching
At the right angle a lot of bullets will most likely glance off. Just like any other ricochet.
Posted By: JDK Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/30/22
But he is a good boy, a very good boy. If Obama had a son
Posted By: mathman Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by 1911a1
"identified as 27-year-old Nakeem Haynes"

Nakeem, I bet his brothers names are Orangejello and Lemonjello.

Don't forget Jondeece.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Dude took 8 rounds. Still moving. It ain't Hollywood.
Glock .380s? laugh laugh
Posted By: akrange Re: Hit him 8 out of 13 shots - 06/30/22
Ya kant Kilt Jello especially MonteJello ..
There is such a thing as a .40 S&W ..
It’s worth a Try ..
We had them down here in North Carolina, in 1840, we had thousands of them picking cotton.
Where did Buffalo get this stockpile of criminal nigs.
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Pretty sad that our society is to the point where the only way cops can guarantee no prosecution or rioting (maybe) is when the criminals shoot first.

But that’s where we are, and liberal hellholes are paying with record crime rates right now.

They seem to be slowly figuring it out. San Fran just threw it’s DA out of office. But, they have short memories….

Ha. Try it.
I use a 22 Bearcat to shoot bunnies and my best deer kill came with a taurus .22 revolver on a moving deer in woods, I don't even dislike bunnies or deer.......
© 24hourcampfire