Home
Posted By: ConradCA Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
The vast majority of homeless are drug addicts and alcoholics. The receive welfare but choose to spend their rent money on booze and drugs. We should take the potion of their benefits intended for housing (50%?) and ensure that is spent on hosing.

To do this all welfare payments should be divided into two approximately equal parts. One part should be given to a government agency who will spend it to provide housing and the second part would be paid to the beneficiary. This would end the financial benefit of being homeless and encourage them to leave the streets.
Posted By: prplbkrr Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
How 'bouts the payments just stop. I have to work for my drug and booze money. Govn't doesn't give me any money. Make 'em get a job.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
With a government bureaucracy running the housing,
The homeless wouldn't be allowed in a cardboard box.

And couldn't afford a $50 tent.

Leaving them to sleep in the rain on the sidewalk.

It's what government does.
Makes things harder, more expensive,
Worse!
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Personal priorities would be a good start.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
With 22 shells running ten cents a pop, it's a real problem.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Just like a problem bear, quit feeding it and it will go away.
Posted By: rickmenefee Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Free meth and they have to purchase needles.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The vast majority of homeless are drug addicts and alcoholics. The receive welfare but choose to spend their rent money on booze and drugs. We should take the potion of their benefits intended for housing (50%?) and ensure that is spent on hosing.

To do this all welfare payments should be divided into two approximately equal parts. One part should be given to a government agency who will spend it to provide housing and the second part would be paid to the beneficiary. This would end the financial benefit of being homeless and encourage them to leave the streets.
From a practical standpoint I doubt that it would work. That was basically the concept of housing projects. Housing a bunch of addicts increases the problems. The last thing addicts unwilling to work need is to be artificially government subsidized housed next to each other and bringing all of their kids into it with them.

Flushing them out of homeless camps while offering drug rehab and mental health programs as an option to jail with a very temporary homeless shelter for those that choose to take advantage of it is the most humane and practical option IMO. It’s sad but some won’t take advantage of it due to very severe mental or chemical problems. As a society they still need to be ran out of camps that are a magnet for societal problems for them and everyone else.

Giving addicts or the mentality ill free housing is not humane. It’s bad for them and worse for their kids. They’ll take the free housing and minimal welfare support and then pay for their habit with rampant crime.

The most humane solution for them and for society is to jail them for all of the crimes that come with homeless populations. Open intoxication, vagrancy, theft, fights, drug use, prostitution ect and offer drug and mental health facilities for those that choose to take advantage. Some will take advantage and some won’t lock up the ones that won’t. Sad but realistically what else can you do?
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Give them property to squat in the cold places. Force it.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
39 lashes every time they're caught high.
You propose another government sponsored ponzi scheme? There would be a few real estate developers who would be billionaires on the backs of taxpayers.

Nope.
Posted By: hatari Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
How 'bouts the payments just stop. I have to work for my drug and booze money. Govn't doesn't give me any money. Make 'em get a job.

Their "job" would be armed robbery, burglary, and petty theft. You serious don't think you'd see any of these people working the drive thru at Chic-fil-A?

Posted By: CashisKing Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
When I was a boy I had an old Cherokee Chief (1976)... I used to mud alot back then.

Papa came out one day mad as hell... mud all over the driveway. Raising hell...

I tried to standup to him... 16 year old backtalking chit. "What is the Problem!?"

"Son... there are "Problems"... and there are "Situations"!" He said

Being stupid (and falling for the bait) I ask what was the difference...

"This fugging Jeep is a Problem, but I can sell it and solve that Problem immediately."

Doubling down on my stupidity (and mad)... I asked what was a "Situation"?

Stone cold sober he stopped and turn around... "The Middle East... THAT is a "Situation"... always has been AND always will be!"

-----------------------------------

Homelessness is identical...

So is Stupid...

America is ate up with the stupid in 2022.
The Government can't house the homeless, every motel/hotel room is being used to house illegal aliens. They are a priority in Slo-Joe's administration.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Cut them off and run them all out of town. Simple.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Free fentanyl dispensers.
Posted By: 30338 Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Take the money spent in Ukraine and aggressively start treating drug addictions. Or keep sending it to Ukraine and to hell with our addicts. I hate going to Denver for anything these days. Thousands upon thousands of drug addicts lining the streets.

The problem is so bad that I am convinced it takes a pretty good distribution management system to get that many drugs to that many homeless. Be interesting to unravel who is behind that system.
Posted By: akrange Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by Borchardt

That would ruin the Marxist Profit Sharing Plan..
If people WANT to overdose and live homeless... why in the world should we stop them?

That is a real question...

And please do not respond "Because they steal and such..."

That is what Gaston made a Glock for...
Posted By: yobuck Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Well i guess they could all be rounded up and placed on reservations.
That might work, so long as one of them dosent find some gold in the area.
But first things first.
lets start a real war at the southern boarder.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Feed the homeless to the hungry
Win Win
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
This is an exemplary target audience for a trial euthanasia project. Want lib support? Call it “Compassionate Late Term Abortion”, they’ll be all in…
Put them in work camps. They'd get clean and be forced to do labor in order to be released.

Simple, harsh, effective.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
The mentally ill shouldn't be on the streets but we aren't going to spend the money to warehouse them.
Posted By: There_Ya_Go Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
The only taxpayer-provided housing they should get is a prison cell. That's if they test positive for drug use; someone simply down on their luck and in between jobs/homes will find a way out of the predicament. Like "broken windows" policing, if we were to incarcerate people for minor drug offenses we'd have far fewer major drug offenses to deal with.
Originally Posted by KFWA
The mentally ill shouldn't be on the streets but we aren't going to spend the money to warehouse them.

Please define "Mentally Ill"...

Thanks...
What a [bleep].

Please show many one problem the government has made better.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Everybody wants to shut down the reservations.

You want them people moving in next to you?
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
No, homeless shelters are available to most, but they refuse. Why? Because the shelters have rules about drug usage and a curfew. They would much rather be high than warm - that’s the nature of addiction and only they can fix it.
Make the mandatory minimum sentence for drug dealing death…
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
No, homeless shelters are available to most, but they refuse. Why? Because the shelters have rules about drug usage and a curfew. They would much rather be high than warm - that’s the nature of addiction and only they can fix it.

This^^^^^
I've watched them work all day, roofing, running a shovel or whatever and piss it all away that night and sleep in a graveyard. Get up and steal somebodies stuff for more dope.

Start over the next day. Rinse and repeat until jail or they die.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Nah, that depends on the climate. San Francisco the weather is easy, Minneapolis the weather will kill you quick.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Amen!
Posted By: skeen Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Just like a problem bear, quit feeding it and it will go away.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
The Government can't house the homeless, every motel/hotel room is being used to house illegal aliens. They are a priority in Slo-Joe's administration.
You can have illegals or you can have homeless Americans. You just can't have both. It appears that Joe and the Ho like the illegals more than the homeless Americans.

kwg
Posted By: deflave Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22

The solution to homelessness and substance abuse is called JOBS you fugking moron.

When there are lots of JOBS there is less substance abuse.

Money does bring happiness and productivity despite what some commie cock suckers want everyone to believe.

You're Welcome,
Flave
Posted By: dodgefan Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Put them in work camps. They'd get clean and be forced to do labor in order to be released.

Simple, harsh, effective.

In Africa. I'm guessing there is a tribal warlord who'd take a one time $500 a head fee to to house them and "feed" them. Sure he might feed them to the crocs, but whatever.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Most homeless people are mentally ill, hard to help them, sad as it is.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Thanks...
Posted By: ribka Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by 30338
Take the money spent in Ukraine and aggressively start treating drug addictions. Or keep sending it to Ukraine and to hell with our addicts. I hate going to Denver for anything these days. Thousands upon thousands of drug addicts lining the streets.

The problem is so bad that I am convinced it takes a pretty good distribution management system to get that many drugs to that many homeless. Be interesting to unravel who is behind that system.

We've spent trillions on drug addiction. The problem is that there are alway grifter middlemen that always get most of the money.

Treatment or prison. pretty simple. Majority do not want treatment because they enjoy getting high. Its that simple. The honest one will tell you that
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
The answer is to follow what Maxine Waters did several weeks ago in downtown San Francisco.

She went down and told the homeless to go home.

Really happened.
Strychnine in the fleischmann's and more fentanyl
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22

^^ This ^^
Posted By: Moto_Vita Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
What would be the maximum?
Posted By: Calvin Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
No easy or quick solution. Good fiscal policy to increase prosperity, closed border, and an overhaul of public education wouldn’t hurt.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by 30338

Addicts aren't going to change until they want to change no matter how much your heart bleeds for them. Addicts are like children from broken homes, masters at lying and manipulating to get their way. Whenever you think that you're helping an addict, you should ask yourself if you're really helping them or if you're just enabling them.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
The old, "But for the Grace of God, go, I."
Originally Posted by deflave

The solution to homelessness and substance abuse is called JOBS you fugking moron.

When there are lots of JOBS there is less substance abuse.

Money does bring happiness and productivity despite what some commie cock suckers want everyone to believe.

You're Welcome,
Flave

Flave, I can't find a soul who will labor - if they agree to work, they want $25 or more an hour - and aren't worth a 22 shell.
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
What would be the maximum?

A life sentence -

with Hallary.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Thanks...

Some people just ain't right.

I've been helping out a guy in his 70's who has anger issues and its ruined his life. Can't get along with anyone. Can't let little things go. Mentally he is stuck between age 15-17. Can't understand cause and effect. Can't learn from painful experiences. Can't keep his damn mouth shut. Has to try and be the world's policeman. Ain't got a pot to piss in but expects to be treated like a guest at Mara Lago at the various subsidized places he has lived. Estranged from family from being an [bleep]. Can't afford rent for a single family house on his social security....is financially stretched even living in subsidized housing.

I've got him off the street twice but I have told him he is on his own the next time he effs up. He does not drink, does not do drugs.......he just ain't right. To talk to him casually, you would never know.
Posted By: CopperSolid Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Jobs is a good start, but is not enough - there are plenty of those.
It is jobs plus the consequences of not having one, i.e., No "Programs"

Swim or Sink.

That'll solve the issue.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Cure for homelessness? - 06/30/22
Make the mandatory minimum sentence for drug use death…

Fixt it for you.

These people have zero interest in ending their addiction. The Govt. has zero interest in winning the war on drugs because they are in on it. Efforts have always gone on the supply side. If they really wanted to end it, they would dry up the demand side.
Originally Posted by Calvin
No easy or quick solution. Good fiscal policy to increase prosperity, closed border, and an overhaul of public education wouldn’t hurt.
Good points.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
Originally Posted by RJY66

Thanks...

I've been helping out a guy in his 70's who has anger issues and its ruined his life. Can't get along with anyone. Can't let little things go. Mentally he is stuck between age 15-17. Can't understand cause and effect. Can't learn from painful experiences. Can't keep his damn mouth shut. Has to try and be the world's policeman. Ain't got a pot to piss in but expects to be treated like a guest at Mara Lago at the various subsidized places he has lived. Estranged from family from being an [bleep]. Can't afford rent for a single family house on his social security....is financially stretched even living in subsidized housing.

I've got him off the street twice but I have told him he is on his own the next time he effs up. He does not drink, does not do drugs.......he just ain't right. To talk to him casually, you would never know.

He posts here regularly. Curses a lot, name calling, etc.
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Thanks...

He posts here regularly. Curses a lot, name calling, etc.

Steelhead at it again?
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22

Thanks...

Sounds like the guy who my parents "adopted" in the early 1970s. He doesn't drink or do drugs, but he has his way of doing things and won't give an inch. My parents bought a little self-sufficient farm for him to live on and put it into a trust that pays the taxes, insurance, and provides a monthly stipend of $1K to suppliment what he gets from the SSI due to his PTSD. He was really unhappy when my parents passed and they didn't leave him the property that he lives on or give him control of the trust.

Thanks...

Nuts, crazy, bonkers, cuckoo, insane, etc..
Originally Posted by Fireball2
With 22 shells running ten cents a pop, it's a real problem.

Ball peen hammer.
Posted By: Steve Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22

I agree that many are mentally ill. But currently the most are drug addicts.

Need to use the homeless lobby's words (against them). Mental illness is a disease. Addiction is a disease. We should treat the mentally ill. We should treat the addicts. If they are so ill that they are living on the streets then they are a threat to themselves and others (read hygiene and things like typhus).

So commit those diseased living on the streets to treatment. If they refuse then jail. If they refuse to stay on treatment, jail.

But living on the streets is not an option.
The policy of creating false victim narratives to give 75% of the population blanket coverage for being a POS is a big part of the problem. If a person can’t respect themselves they’ll never respect anyone/anything else.
Being productive and self supportive breeds self respect.

Our leaders detest strong, self reliant, successful people that they can’t control.
Posted By: akrange Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
Follow the Money .. This all a Wealth Transfer Mechanism by Mordor on the Potomac..
Tax Receipts come in they fund programs the programs give the money out then the money goes to their business partners Drug Syndicates , NGO’s then the Money is funneled back to Mordor on the Potomac in various ways.
Think about it..
Since the LBJ Great Society 25 Trillion has gone somewhere and we know it ain’t the Poor or they’d all be Millionaires by Now..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Posted By: hanco Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
Shoot all of them!
Posted By: las Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
Originally Posted by Borchardt

This - and concentration camps, somewhere away from people trying to live decent lives, but call them something more innocuous. Like the Dems do with their gun-control (etc.) bills.

And don't make them morecomfortable than street living. If, on their own, they can stay drug free for some determined amount of time (6 mo/ a year?) then give them some rehabilitation help to get back into productive society.
Posted By: deflave Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Flave, I can't find a soul who will labor - if they agree to work, they want $25 or more an hour - and aren't worth a 22 shell.

You're talking about a society that has already created or enabled the lazy and dependent.

Societal cures can rarely happen with the snap of your fingers.

But jobs and independence will reduce or eliminate homeless problems over the course of 10 to 20 years.

It's been proven 100x's over.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22

Thanks...

The question was more for Wabi... but thanks for answering

Why have you helped him?

AND

Why will you NOT help him a 3rd time?

---------------------------------

Maybe you are a Christian... maybe you are not... that is not the answer I am seeking...

What is the core need inside of you that is served by helping him... but not helping him forever?

Why is there a limit to your charity?

---------------------------------

In a nutshell...

Toxic people are helped for how long?

Dopers and drunks... for how long?

Hissy Fit Karen and her screaming kids get to throw tantrums for how long?

Should we pass a law that "No one Is Left Behind EVER"?

Point being... victims used to be a fairly small percentage of the human race...

Now "Victimhood" is a full time job with benefits.

Turn on a TV... any TV... any channel... "Victims" are EVERYWHERE!
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Our leaders detest strong, self reliant, successful people that they can’t control.

They are NOT "leaders"...

They are "Masters"...

They control a slave class... and they use YOUR labor... YOUR money... to feed their rabid dogs.

Slavery is the most profitable business model ever devised... even before men took to living in caves.
Posted By: Osky Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
Not much different than when hippies and communes were the rage back in the 60’s and70’s. Those went away when the money dried up.

Osky
In short...

If they choose to die... or walk a death path... let them.

Every slum on plant earth used to be a lush green field... then people occurred... then garbage heeps...

It is not natural... in nature... for mass decay to be summarily encouraged/fertilized and grown...

What harvest is there to reap?
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by mark shubert

You're talking about a society that has already created or enabled the lazy and dependent.

Societal cures can rarely happen with the snap of your fingers.

But jobs and independence will reduce or eliminate homeless problems over the course of 10 to 20 years.

It's been proven 100x's over.

Agree, your first line states the root of the trouble.

Stop the free chit for votes. Stop the free chit for imported labor (brown guy works but brown guys baby momma and herd of little ones are in the SS line + free education/free lunch).

Get our laws and regulations fixed or removed so our unskilled or in training labor can compete.

Yep, won't happen quick.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
Originally Posted by Steve

I agree that many are mentally ill. But currently the most are drug addicts.

Need to use the homeless lobby's words (against them). Mental illness is a disease. Addiction is a disease. We should treat the mentally ill. We should treat the addicts. If they are so ill that they are living on the streets then they are a threat to themselves and others (read hygiene and things like typhus).

So commit those diseased living on the streets to treatment. If they refuse then jail. If they refuse to stay on treatment, jail.

But living on the streets is not an option.

I think that is the solution but that is buckets and buckets of money, and many if not most of the addicts are going to have a high incident of recidivism, for many this would be a cycle of them getting "cured" and then going back to the streets the moment any adversity struck them.

True.

For the ones that are not mentally Ill, work camps would be a good alternative for them. A lot of National Forest and other public lands have to be cleaned up.

Putting a Druggie in jail because they refuse treatment is not a good idea, there is a serious drug problem in Jails.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

True.

For the ones that are not mentally Ill, work camps would be a good alternative for them. A lot of National Forest and other public lands have to be cleaned up.

Putting a Druggie in jail because they refuse treatment is not a good idea, there is a serious drug problem in Jails.

Did you ever think that’s why they belong in jail?
I’m starting a Arbor Day Foundation Affiliate here in DC my premise is by the time we have had enough and a General Consensus is reached we’re going to realize we don’t have enough sturdy shade Trees here in DC.

Posted By: KFWA Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22

True.

I'm guessing the bleeding heart liberals in the cities plagued by homeless people are about ready to do something like a work camp. house them, feed them, clothe them, counsel them, work them and keep them out of the cities/suburbs
In short...

If they choose to die... or walk a death path... let them.

Every slum on plant earth used to be a lush green field... then people occurred... then garbage heeps...

It is not natural... in nature... for mass decay to be summarily encouraged/fertilized and grown...

What harvest is there to reap?

Recreational drug use is a choice, at least in the beginning. I'm against saving opioid overdoses with Narcan. A lot of people on this site seem to find this position offensive, but it is my position, and it is based on watching more than one addict destroy himself and his family.

One of my friends' kids got depressed because he didn't get accepted into the top tier medical schools that he applied to, so instead of going to a 2nd tier medical school, he escaped from his sadness with oxy and got addicted to it. He has lied, stolen, and manipulated for over 10 years, going from rehab program to rehab program, living in shelters and on the street. He'd go through rehab and be clean/sober for a while, but he'd start using again when people wouldn't affirm his brilliance by giving him jobs that he hadn't earned. He can't hold a steady job, often because instead of doing his assigned job well, he will tell his management team how stupid they are. He has burned almost all of his bridges with friends and family and lives on social welfare programs. A wasted life, going from college graduate, BYU, headed to med school into a roller coaster of addiction to recovery and back again. His Mother told me that she wished that he would die and end everybody's pain. She told me that he had told her that he had been revived with Narcan several times. He's likely to keep using and wrecking everything he touches until he overdoses and the EMTs don’t reach him in time to administer Narcan.

Over that time he reached out to me and asked for money, so I sent him money, thinking that I was helping him. But, after awhile, I realized that he was manipulating me and that I wasn't helping him get better, just enabling him to continue to use drugs. When he had money, he bought better drugs. I bought him clothes when he was in rehab programs. I paid fines for him so that he could get his driver's license back. Then I stopped. When he asked me why, I told him that it was because he had lied to me. His response was that he was an addict and that I should have known better than to trust an addict. Bridge burned, bank closed.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
What happened to these homeless type people 150 - 200 years ago??
Matthew 19:21 “If you want to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give all to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”

Anybody try this method for the homeless? Drug addicts?

This is an open question...
Posted By: Daverageguy Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
I pray none of you have chemical brain imbalances. I do and I wouldn't wish this on Putin or anyone evil. I take my meds I do stuff everyday to just be active. Sunshine helps.
I like Robin Hood’s idea Better althou mostly the Meda, Amazon , Goo, Salesfarce , Black Crock types ..
Their Subversive Anyways ..

Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
Restrict the EMT access to narcan.
Matthew 19:21 “If you want to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give all to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”

Anybody try this method for the homeless? Drug addicts?

This is an open question...

It’s Mordor .. Their the Farmers of the Evil Cash Crop..
Steal from the Stakeholders and Funnel it back to Them..
Being of Christian Virtue is no match against
The Organization..

Posted By: 12344mag Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22

Thanks...

Nice of you to help Blacheart like that.........
Posted By: Higginez Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
I think the answer to homelessness in CA is to reintroduce Grizzly bears. Start with the problem bears in Yellowstone and let them loose down at the wharf to start.
Posted By: ribka Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22

almost all are addicts. This is an addiction problem not a homeless problem. How will closing borders cure addiction?
Originally Posted by ribka

almost all are addicts. This is an addiction problem not a homeless problem. How will closing borders cure addiction?

Most of the meth, fentanyl, and heroin comes into the U.S. across the Mexican border. If we closed the border and shot anyone caught muling drugs via summary execution the volume of available drugs would have to go down. The Mexican government is corrupt and likely to be business partners with the drug cartels. Recreational drugs are like any other consumer good, if there is consumer demand there will be people seeking to fill that demand.
Over Half the Country is either Mentally Impaired or Drug Influenced..
Or Both..
Their Cognitive Processes are Corrupted..
So you either negate their Effects on Running the Country or you Negotiate Their Surrender..
It shouldn’t be to tough their Mental Animal Crackers at this Point..
One other thing.. The Window is Closing on being able to Save the Country..
The Marxist have started a Revenge Champaign on 70 year Old Men..
They’ll run with it till their Stopped..

Posted By: 45_100 Re: Cure for homelessness? - 07/01/22
The best way to change behavior is to make the right thing easy and the wrong thing difficult. The first step is to decide what is right (desireable) and what is wrong (undesireable). We can't agree on that so the problem will remain unsolved. When the homeless decide they want a home, they will find one. The solutions are not difficult but politics make them complicated. Always been that way, always will.
Originally Posted by shrapnel

True.

Did you ever think that’s why they belong in jail?

Other then waste taxpayer money and continuing to get drugs what does it get us?
Make it where’s it not profitable for the cities…

How much does a city get per head from the federal gov for a homeless person?
© 24hourcampfire