Home
Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony already falling apart. According to NBC's Peter Alexander, Secret Service Agents have come forth to repudiate the claim that her testimony is completely untrue. Uh oh! Left caught in another lie.

Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation

Peter Alexander
@PeterAlexander
🚨 A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.
6:24 PM ¡ Jun 28, 2022¡Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/peteralexander/status/1541910389289635841

and

https://news.yahoo.com/secret-agents-prepared-testify-trump-125704689.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
Kabuki Theater.
I don't doubt it but I'll just make one observation. If someone from NBC came out saying they had people willing to corroborate her testimony the denunciation of the leftist lying MSM would go on for several pages.
Can we get Salmon, ID on the line to confirm?
Isn’t there a bulkhead between the front seats and rear of that limo? Unless Trump rode in the front seat how could he lunge for the wheel?
Originally Posted by smokepole
I don't doubt it but I'll just make one observation. If someone from NBC came out saying they had people willing to corroborate her testimony the denunciation of the leftist lying MSM would go on for several pages.

For sure. Had the SS Agent come out and said "I can corroborate everything she said as true". Cheney and Co. would start building the gallows to Hang Trump on.
She also lied about being the author of THE NOTE
Liz Cheney Defends Cassidy Hutchinson After Secret Service Agents Reportedly Refute Her Testimony

https://www.thewrap.com/liz-cheney-cassidy-hutchinson-secret-service-agents/

U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney says she has no doubts about the truth behind Cassidy Hutchinson’s Jan. 6 committee testimony after Secret Service agents reportedly refuted her story about former President Donald Trump’s behavior that day.

The committee’s not going to stand by and watch her character be assassinated by anonymous sources and by men who are claiming executive privilege,” Cheney said of the former White House aide.

Hmm, SS Agents offering to testify are now hiding behind Ex Privilege, interesting take.
Liz needs to swing. It didn't have to be that way for her, she chose it. Pure evil, just like her daddy.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Liz Cheney Defends Cassidy Hutchinson After Secret Service Agents Reportedly Refute Her Testimony

I want to see them testify, and hear what they say.
The Jan.6 commitee and truth are total strangers.
The way Cassidy was testifying, I just assumed for sure she was in the car with Trump when it all went down, she described the sequence of events in such vivid detail........turns out she wasn't even there......what a surprise!

Don’t hold your hand over your ass waiting
Originally Posted by poboy
The Jan.6 commitee and truth are total strangers.

Strangers? They friggin hate each other!

Don’t hold your hand over your ass waiting

Must be a Minnesoty thing.
It’s not a “lie” if she is just repeating hearsay, unless she lied about being told the story. OTOH, since she’s clearly one of the team, she can lie 1000 times and get away with it, unless a new Congress goes after her later.
Hat, its beginning to look like she was a plant by Mark Meadows and the Q team as part of one of many traps to embarrass the MSM and DNC and Jan 6 committee and to show the public Trump told the truth when he said fake news were liars and anti American.

Now even the NBC journalist Alexander is telling the Jan 6 Committee to drop this crap as US Intel agencies are telling him this isnt working out as they planned and they better drop it before it destroys the DNC.

The Q drops last week asked if they wanted to play a game AGAIN.

Evidently they did and she came forward as a BLOCKBUSTER WITNESS with new info.

All the major MSM jumped on the Ds BS narrative without doing the most rudimentary research.

The Ds and MSM stepped in the trap once again. It appears Hutchison knew what she was doing when she said Trump was in the Beast instead of the SUV and soon after the worlds MSM plastered the news about big bad Trump the SS was ready to prove to the world the stupidity and duplicity of the MSM and gall of this committee.

She sucked Cheney into exposing her apparent lack of objectivity in hugging up with Cheney.

There is a reason all with a clue can see through this stupid BS play by the J 6 Committee. The fact the DNC couldn't see how obvious this was is because they ard desperate. As Que said, "people do strange things when they are desperate".

This is turning into a real gotcha by Trump and the Patriots.

Read the large print from Peter Alexander below.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ha. Cheney thought she did a good job. Desperation leads to derangement.

Julie Kelly, contributor to the WSJ, The Hill and several other big rags.

And what was overlooked by all? There was no mention ever as to what laws Trump was to have broken In this.
Doesn't matter, the accusation and headline has already been printed.........and now he has to take the time and energy to clear his name. Time to get on offence.
The Contempt Mordor on the Potomac holds against the Founding Principals under which we’ve operated for 2OO +Years just keeps Escalating..
They care not about the Destruction of the Republic or the Social Fabric which is protected under the Founding Documents ..
As we stand by in total Disbelief..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Don’t tell Tarqueen it will upset his anti Trump agenda.
Hatari: "Lying" is built into demonrats, liberals and anti-Trumpers!
It's what they do - they somehow convince themselves that ANY lie told about traditional valued judges or politicians is not only justified it is mandatory.
Lying is NOT dishonest or immoral for them in this regard - it is for the "better good"! And thus heroic.
Fugg'em I say.
Bizarre, demented bastards - to say the least.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I wonder who wrote Hutchinson's script? Or who approved it?

The idea that an obese 75 year old man dove through the divider in the Presidential limo and tried to wrestle the wheel from a Secret Service agent seems ridiculous on its face.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hatari: "Lying" is built into demonrats, liberals and anti-Trumpers!
It's what they do - they somehow convince themselves that ANY lie told about traditional valued judges or politicians is not only justified it is mandatory.
Lying is NOT dishonest or immoral for them in this regard - it is for the "better good"! And thus heroic.
Fugg'em I say.
Bizarre, demented bastards - to say the least.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Hear! Hear!
Originally Posted by centershot
Doesn't matter, the accusation and headline has already been printed.........and now he has to take the time and energy to clear his name. Time to get on offence.

It matters. That's why a million people have left the DNC. Millions more will vote R in Nov.

I'd say the US Intel people telling Peter Alexander, a journalist at NBC this J 6 deal is not working as the left planned and they are in danger of destroying the DNC permanently is a clue?
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I wonder who wrote Hutchinson's script? Or who approved it?

By the looks of it, Liz Cheney was in on coaching her. Why else would Cheney go up and give her a hug of support after the fact?

"You did a great job, honey. You were SO brave up their. We are very proud of you. Now some big Dem donor will call you with a big paying job as your reward in for attacking Mean Old Donald".
Millions tuned in to see this "Surprise Witness" destroy Trump. They saw a fraud testify for the MSM and DNC.

They saw them jump on a joke and push it as true and they saw the MSM jump on this with not even rudimentary research. They learned the MSM is a lying arm of the lying DNC and Jan 6 sham committee.

There is a reason polling just showed 78% of Dimocraps are saying their party is leading the US in the wrong direction.

https://news.yahoo.com/most-nation-wrong-track-including-170013298.html
Leftist lies are never prosecuted.

Ever wonder why??
People who believe Trump was incapable of doing such a thing are dumber than Pelosi.
The ego maniac who thinks he's the savior of America has proven he was stupid enough think he could do a cue and stay in power just like some third world dictator.
My only hope is they jail the dickhead, or he dies a slow and painful death in the next year.
Any intelligent person can see what type of AZZ Hole he really is.
We can sure see what YOU are.
Originally Posted by jbmi
People who believe Trump was incapable of doing such a thing are dumber than Pelosi.
The ego maniac who thinks he's the savior of America has proven he was stupid enough think he could do a cue and stay in power just like some third world dictator.
My only hope is they jail the dickhead, or he dies a slow and painful death in the next year.

I believe he's incapable of lunging for a steering wheel in the limo because I believe in physics.

There's no way he's "lunging" 10 feet in a car that has a physical bulkhead between him and the wheel. It's basically impossible. And others who were actually there, not heard it from a guy, said it never happened. Then again - if you want to argue with the laws of the universe as some show of your "superior intellect" - go right ahead. We'll make sure your cartoons are on and you have a full sippy cup when you're tuckered out there potato.
Didn't take long for the kool-aid drinking peanut gallery to respond, it's so sad.

In other words:
I'm scared sh itless that he's going to become POTUS again.
Didn't take long for the kool-aid drinking peanut gallery to respond, it's so sad.

We know who drinks the kool-aid, too.
If he is sitting up with the driver telling him to turn around... and IF there is a sliding glass (like most limos, but not sure about the "Beast") that was down because Trump was pouting... well...

[Linked Image from drivespark.com]

[Linked Image from limo-sceneuk.co.uk]
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Leftist lies are never prosecuted.

Ever wonder why??

They own that Town .. Ever Wonder why The Republican Party never takes Issue with their Double Standards ..
They Own them Too..

Roll Them or They Roll You
although... Found out Trump wasn't riding in the "Beast".

He was in the Presidential Chevy Suburban on Jan 6.
Where there is no glass between the President and driver.

[Linked Image from autojosh.com]

[Linked Image from hips.hearstapps.com]
What did the SS that was on staff have to offer?

Oh, nevermind.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Please refrain from the insulting reference to Salmon, Idaho when actually referring to TarQueen.😟
Salmon, Idaho is a wonderful, conservative community that, unfortunately has a pimple on its ass--TarQueen.
Sure wish that little bitch would pack up and move back to commiefornia and take a hundred thousand commie transplants with him!
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Please refrain from the insulting reference to Salmon, Idaho when actually referring to TarQueen.😟
Salmon, Idaho is a wonderful, conservative community that, unfortunately has a pimple on its ass--TarQueen.
Sure wish that little bitch would pack up and move back to commiefornia and take a hundred thousand commie transplants with him!

My apologies and condolences to the 'natives'.
Russian collusion, the Ukraine phone call hoax and now this. Three strikes, you’re out !
Originally Posted by Northman

NORTHMAN! I missed you! Where you been? Just the other day I was thinking to myself: who's a bigger retard than Houston_2 and JeffO, and just like that, there you are!

If anybody figures a surefire way to get outsiders
to move back out of your formerly decent region,
Please post it to help others get their areas cleaned
out
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by centershot

It matters. That's why a million people have left the DNC. Millions more will vote R in Nov.

?

And all those that supposedly died of COVID have already registered as Democrats and will be getting their mail-in ballots soon.
Teal, all you have to do is look at the pictures Northman posted. An average person could lean over that barrier behind the driver and grab the wheel. Where do you come up with this 10' chit ?
Don't need "Superior Intellect" to show how stupid your post is.
Do a little research before you post drivel crap like that, You may be derive as dumb, but a posting like this only proves it.
Have you ever heard of the Secret Service?
Teal, all you have to do is look at the pictures Northman posted. An average person could lean over that barrier behind the driver and grab the wheel. Where do you come up with this 10' chit ?
Do a little research before you post drivel crap like that, You may be derive as dumb, but a posting like this only proves it.
Yeah, but he didn’t, so says the driver and the other agents in the vehicle.

Who's the dumbass - the guy who thinks this happened or the guy who realized it never did, regardless if it was the Beast or the Burban?

Yes, they have said that. But not under oath...

When they are under oath, I will listen to them.

But you are good with hearsay?
Seriously?

BUT - you WILL listen to 2nd hand account from someone who heard something from someone else, and take that as God's word on the subject.

I understand why, because you WANT something/anything negative on Trump.

And to Jbrish dude, Trump IS an azzhole. Want to tell us who in DC isn't? Takes a certain amount of a-hole to get things done there. Ask your mother, Nancy Pelosi. She's not an a-hole? Your uncle, Chuck Schumer, is not an a-hole? Your baby sitter, Liz Cheney, the witness hugger, NOT an a-hole? GMAFB! If being an a-hole was a disqualified, we'd have no one in DC.

Think, just for a damned second think. There is no reason at all to lie about this in passing and then change that tune under oath. Saying it outloud now, as a lie would shoot their credibility on the flip flop under oath out the window - if the intention was to harm Trump's narrative.

"The moon is made of cheese"

(under oath) "The moon is made of ribs"

People - SEEE!! Under oath it's different!!!

Cross examination - "Why did you previously say the moon was made of cheese?"

"I lied then"

"You lied then or you're lying now?"

Credibility shot and job lost.
I take it you think I'm a Democrat.
Wrong again, been a Republican for all my voting years, going back to 65. I even helped distribute "I like Ike" yard signs as a kid.
I'm on a first name basis with my Congressman and get invited to all his townhall, and fund raisers. I know that there are many Congressman and Senators in the Republican Party that think the same way I do.
Probably contributed more money to the RNC than you've spent on beer.
After all these years I can pick a phony pretty easily, and the biggest one so far is Donald Duck.
He thinks more of his ego than his country, can't accept losing, even when told so my his inner circle and the courts.
Thinks the Constitution is for others, not him, why else would he encourage a Insurrection and make such a damning statement about the safety of his Vice.
The guy is a looser, will do what I can to see anyone else win in 24, ANYONE !!!
Another part of this conversation.... we don't have testimony on this from Mark Meadows.

Is it all possible that Mark Meadows DID tell Cassidy Hutchinson these things, BUT over dramatized them for effect. Effect either to exaggerate for attention, or to impress the pretty young thing, or to make him look big, bad and important?

Yes - all possible, yet, the neverTrumpers ALL want jump on the bandwagon. These same people see nothing wrong with Hillary and Steele, but were all in on Russian collusion.

Get Meadows on the stand.
Wrong again, been a Republican for all my voting years, going back to 65. I even helped distribute "I like Ike" yard signs as a kid.

The guy is a looser, will do what I can to see anyone else win in 24, ANYONE !!!

So at the ripe age of 5, you were passing out political signs? 52 was when those came out.

Remind me of your "intellect" when you spell "loser"
I'm on a first name basis with my Congressman and get invited to all his townhall, and fund raisers. I know that there are many Congressman and Senators in the Republican Party that think the same way I do.
After all these years I can pick a phony pretty easily, and the biggest one so far is Donald Duck.
He thinks more of his ego than his country, can't accept losing, even when told so my his inner circle and the courts.
Thinks the Constitution is for others, not him, why else would he encourage a Insurrection and make such a damning statement about the safety of his Vice.

LMAO.
Please show us where Trump grabbed your Pussy.
And how the mean tweets hurt your feelings. 🤪😂

"Looser" isn't a word.
Sorry, Dr Hat, this drop didn't come through on my post this AM.

This is from the June 29. After Cassidy sucked Cheney, the DNC, Jan 6 Committee and MSM in and showed their stupidity.

Q STICKING IT IN THEIR FACE.

Pretty much all I need to know about you. So you voted GOP all your life? If true (hrumpf!) then you need to come right out and explain that you are McCain/Goldwater RINO and always have been so.

Nobody that is a true conservative would get that bent out of shape at Trump given his accomplishments from defeating Hillary and giving us the SCOTUS that we have seen in action this past week, to energy independence to economic expansion. Nobody would be this triggered over some mean tweets or Trump’s ucombative nature given that he was met with a never before seen level of hostility by the opposition beginning with Resist! and Obstruct! right thru RussiaGate and Two phony impeachment trials. Biden can get all bitchy with conservative reporters and pundits be don't let Trump toss out some mean tweets. You can have HRC pay Richard Steele to drum up a FALSE report to smear Trump but don't let Trump push back against an election rife with ballot fraud. Yes, I said it. At the very least, there is illegal ballot harvesting in a number of swing states and at the most questionable machines and chain of custody issues that have not been properly answered.

So, your hypocrisy shows you just don't like Trump and that you'd damn the United States to more of Biden's incompetence, to economic ruin in the name of The Green New Deal, that you'd let Mexican Drug Cartels flood our borders illegal people as well as narcotics.

Prosperity with a mean a big mouth New Yorker vs. ruin with senile bumbling comedic sidekick.

Either go back to the Democrat Underground and hang with Friends of George Soros or some other like minded Chat Group, or light a candle in church for John McCain and send some money for Liz Cheney's re-election. She needs some help.

At least that will keep you occupied and out of the way.
Originally Posted by kolofardos

NORTHMAN! I missed you! Where you been? Just the other day I was thinking to myself: who's a bigger retard than Houston_2 and JeffO, and just like that, there you are!

Hes too stupid to realize Cassidy was a plant, it appears, to discredit the legitimacy of Cheney, the Jan 6 Committee, the MSM and the DNCs witchhunt.

She knew Trump travelled in the SUV but said the Beast to show people how the Committee and MSM dont care if the crap they present is a lie and that they investigate the validity of no so called "Witnesses" before pushing them in front of the people and then going on and on about how believable they are. She showed they were stupid enough to push her lie without even questioning the SS agents to see if the story were true.

Get a clue Northmam, your beloved Committee has been proven a sham to the public and then Que rubbed their face in it with this. Even with your low IQ this should be enough for you to connect the dots and get a clue.

Your traitorus commie crew has been had. Trump and the Patriots are playing a game of chess with them.

Cat and mouse. Trump is having fun. "The Hnters have become the Hunted".

Before the Surprise Witnesd game:

AFTER THE SURPRISE WITNESS GAME: TFF. grin

Originally Posted by hatari

Pretty much all I need to know about you. So you voted GOP all your life? If true (hrumpf!) then you need to come right out and explain that you are McCain/Goldwater RINO and always have been so.

Nobody that is a true conservative would get that bent out of shape at Trump given his accomplishments from defeating Hillary and giving us the SCOTUS that we have seen in action this past week, to energy independence to economic expansion. Nobody would be this triggered over some mean tweets or Trump’s ucombative nature given that he was met with a never before seen level of hostility by the opposition beginning with Resist! and Obstruct! right thru RussiaGate and Two phony impeachment trials. Biden can get all bitchy with conservative reporters and pundits be don't let Trump toss out some mean tweets. You can have HRC pay Richard Steele to drum up a FALSE report to smear Trump but don't let Trump push back against an election rife with ballot fraud. Yes, I said it. At the very least, there is illegal ballot harvesting in a number of swing states and at the most questionable machines and chain of custody issues that have not been properly answered.

So, your hypocrisy shows you just don't like Trump and that you'd damn the United States to more of Biden's incompetence, to economic ruin in the name of The Green New Deal, that you'd let Mexican Drug Cartels flood our borders illegal people as well as narcotics.

Prosperity with a mean a big mouth New Yorker vs. ruin with senile bumbling comedic sidekick.

Either go back to the Democrat Underground and hang with Friends of George Soros or some other like minded Chat Group, or light a candle in church for John McCain and send some money for Liz Cheney's re-election. She needs some help.

Yep. I’m sure he supported McStain, Cheney, and Mittens. 🤪
President Trump might be an ass hole but I’ve actually heard that he’s a nice guy. Irregardless as Hatari said, it takes a certain amount of it to deal with the scumbags day in and day out so I don’t fault him for that. I do know that President Trump sees, recognizes and appreciates the blue collar, working man. Those that have worked for or with the President said that he would stop in the pouring rain to talk to a Marine or construction worker and was always thanking them. I think that President Trump is more in touch with the common man than any other President in my lifetime. I want nothing more than for him to get the second term that was stolen from him.
Did Northman thank you for sucking his cock?

After reading this, it’s almost as if you were directing this post to ltppowell. Maybe jbmi is Never-Trumper Powell’s sock puppet.

My apologies and condolences to the 'natives'.
👍😁
TarQueen and all others licking this January 6 committee bull schitt,
There's a reason hearsay is NOT admissible evidence.

That's about all Hutchinson had to offer.

Bottom line....

To call you a fuqing idiot would be an insult to fuqing idiots!

Awwwhhh... isn't that so open minded and woke of you!

Anyone that believes this broad is not only desperate but dumber than a stump as well.

Anyone who can't get past Trumps brashness and see what he's done for them and their Country is a complete Putz who can't get past their own ego.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
President Trump might be an ass hole but I’ve actually heard that he’s a nice guy. Irregardless as Hatari said, it takes a certain amount of it to deal with the scumbags day in and day out so I don’t fault him for that. I do know that President Trump sees, recognizes and appreciates the blue collar, working man. Those that have worked for or with the President said that he would stop in the pouring rain to talk to a Marine or construction worker and was always thanking them. I think that President Trump is more in touch with the common man than any other President in my lifetime. I want nothing more than for him to get the second term that was stolen from him.

Totally agree, AcesandEights.

Originally Posted by 12344mag

Anyone that believes this broad is not only desperate but dumber than a stump as well.

Anyone who can't get past Trumps brashness and see what he's done for them and their Country is a complete Putz who can't get past their own ego.

Paul, Thank you for quoting that so I can remember what a dumb fugk jbmi really is.
Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony already falling apart. According to NBC's Peter Alexander, Secret Service Agents have come forth to repudiate the claim that her testimony is completely untrue. Uh oh! Left caught in another lie

Peter Alexander
@PeterAlexander
🚨 A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.
6:24 PM ¡ Jun 28, 2022¡Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/peteralexander/status/1541910389289635841
and
https://news.yahoo.com/secret-agents-prepared-testify-trump-125704689.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Another lie,by this harridan,was reveled yesterday.She claimed that one of President Trump's advisor,Pete Cipollone,was in the White House on Jan 6 and she discussed an issue with him.

It turns out that Cipollone wasn't in the White House that day,according to several sources.

The Federalist reported:

“Every Trump White House senior staff member knows that Cipollone was not at the White House that morning so that conversation could not have taken place,” one source who spoke on the condition of anonymity told The Federalist. “In Cipollone’s absence, Pat Philbin was filling in for Pat [Cipollone] that morning."

“Besides the fact that Pat [Cipollone] wasn’t there,” they added, “He simply doesn’t speak like that.”
Guys, get a clue. Cassidy knew what she was doing. She was a plant by Mark Meadows to suck the desperate Liz Cheney, the Jan 6 Committee and MSM in.

She knew her lies would be found out. Sheesh. Shes not Jell0.

Trump and the SS waited until the whole world watched the "Great Witness Hang Trump" and all the MSM prove their duplicity by jumping in with both feet talking about how believable she seemed to be before the SD and facts came out that destroyed their credibility and proved their desperation and stupidity.

It got the world on point, just as it did the stupid Tarq.

To wit, Ques drop a few days before is a clue. Trump is toying with them.

The background of the deal.

The proof. Slapping them in the face with their own stupidity after the trap was sprung and caught them.

Read the large print by Peter Alexander, journalist for NBC below. He has a clue.

so you donated too Paul Ryan ?
© 24hourcampfire