Home
Posted By: Remsen We're Number One (redux) - 06/30/22
As it should be. I hope the changing demographics here don't screw things up.

But who calls it "plunking"??
Posted By: 12344mag Re: We're Number One (redux) - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by Remsen
But who calls it "plunking"??[/url]

Faags?
Wonder which state is second?
I wonder when the overly aggressive comment from Slumlord will occur?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I wonder when the overly aggressive comment from Slumlord will occur?

When he wakes up and gets on this webpage.
I would speculate 65% is not even in the ballpark compared to WV.

I do not know a single man, woman or child that does not own weapons in WV...

Old, young, felons, non-felons...

My neighbor lady in her 80s/90s shelling beans on the front porch with a weapon leaning against the window sill groove that has been there a hundred years.
It's super cool how many California folks move to Montana and Idaho...
Montana is cool.

Minnesota, not so much.
Posted By: Remsen Re: We're Number One (redux) - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I can only speak of my area of Montana, but a lot of the Californians coming here are the political refugee types...including me. A guy running for the legislature in a district over from me moved here from southern Cal a few years ago. He owns a construction company, is a conservative Christian and has a very traditional view of family (he and his wife are on their fourth kid and he's not even forty). He didn't want anything of the new California for his family and future and relocated everything here and is now running for office.

Yeah, there are also left wing lunatics coming here, and the change happening is hard to whitewash with an "everything will be fine" bromide, but there's a lot more to the story than just "California invades".

I can only speak of my area of Montana, but a lot of the Californians coming here are the political refugee types...including me. A guy running for the legislature in a district over from me moved here from southern Cal a few years ago. He owns a construction company, is a conservative Christian and has a very traditional view of family (he and his wife are on their fourth kid and he's not even forty). He didn't want anything of the new California for his family and future and relocated everything here and is now running for office.

Yeah, there are also left wing lunatics coming here, and the change happening is hard to whitewash with an "everything will be fine" bromide, but there's a lot more to the story than just "California invades".

Yet none of that makes him a Montanan. Thats a fact. He his just another immigrant.

Cool... Good Luck!
Posted By: Remsen Re: We're Number One (redux) - 06/30/22
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Yet none of that makes him a Montanan. Thats a fact. He his just another immigrant.

So am I...and when both of my parents came to the US, they were each just another immigrant.

Everybody from Montana feel like that?

NOT being a smartazz.

I have lived places were outsiders and immigrants are VERY WELCOMED...

Other places... NOT ONE BIT.

Yes
Texas and Arizona seem to embrace immigrants from the South openly...

Yes

Cool...
Posted By: WAM Re: We're Number One (redux) - 06/30/22
Our family were immigrants, too. 1767 from County Antrim….
Posted By: Steve Re: We're Number One (redux) - 06/30/22
Us natives here in Oregon still consider any Californian immigrants. Lotta good that did. Look where it got us. Bastards still get to vote.
Posted By: Chisos Re: We're Number One (redux) - 06/30/22

We embrace them so much, the Texas 34th Congressional District which is 82% Hispanic, just voted in their first ever Republican representative, Mayra Flores, who campaigned on stopping illegal immigration. Imagine that......
Guys... I LOVE Montana, Wyoming, Idaho and Oregon... even rural Cali...

Beautiful country... great natives, but y'all have one problem WV doesn't...

No immigrant carries in the back of his mind... that he might actually have to “squeal like a pig”... if he takes a wrong turn up the wrong hollow.

Whether real... or just a phobia... WV scares the chit out of most people.

So be it...
Originally Posted by Chisos

We embrace them so much, the Texas 34th Congressional District which is 82% Hispanic, just voted in their first ever Republican representative, Mayra Flores, who campaigned on stopping illegal immigration. Imagine that......

Oh my...
Overall. They are 2nd and 3d place next to NM, in the "inclusive" race.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: We're Number One (redux) - 06/30/22
Oregon was averaging over 4000 new background checks a day, since June of 2020 due to Floyd death, Antifa, and BLM rioting.

Some say, initially, most were first time gun buyers scared by all the violence in the major cities in Oregon.

A lot of liberals bought these guns. The idiots should have just voted differently.

🦫
Posted By: las Re: We're Number One (redux) - 06/30/22
"plunking"??

Probably underloading his cartridges due to the powder shortage. smile
© 24hourcampfire