Home
Snake Oil: the most vaxxed country in Europe now has its worst COVID outcomes.

Virtually every single adult in Portugal has taken at least two doses of “miracle cure” COVID vaccine, with the vast majority “boosted” as well. Yet this month, the most vaxxed country in Europe has consistently reported its worst outcomes.

Once thought to be the best positioned nation in Europe to deal with future bouts with the coronavirus, a nuclear bomb of reality has hit Lisbon.

Out of all the countries in Europe, “Portugal has experienced the most dramatic wave,” The Guardian reports. “With infections per million remaining at a seven-day average of 2,043 on Monday – the second highest new case rate in the world.”

It appears the “miracle cure” vaccines have not only not failed to curb the COVID issue, but has potentially made it worse.

Portugal remains the European Union country with the most new cases of Covid-19 per million inhabitants in the last seven days and is second in the world.
[Linked Image from substackcdn.com]
Portugal EU country with the most new Covid-19 casesPortugal remains the European Union (EU) country with the most new cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection per million inhabitants in the last seven days and is second in the world in this indicator.

Snake Oil.
Birdwatcher says different so...
#science

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IMAGINE THAT!
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
#science

Is he looking at a little girl?
Paul B.
If you don't believe in climate change, you are not going to believe in covid. - Scott Adams 2020
Of course. This sort of data has been coming out for about a year now. Israel is another example. Iceland, too.

PS A fully vaxxed/boosted current cast member on Saturday Night Live, Nick Nemeroff, just dropped dead, joining thousands of "unexplained" deaths from a condition they're calling adult sudden death syndrome, which only started becoming a common cause of death after vax and boost numbers started getting high.
Hawk the list of vaxxed world class athlete,who have dropped dead,is quite astounding.

Some members here,who are in denial of the damaging effect of these clot shots,have chalked it up to some nebulous use of PED's. lol
I was invited on a 14 day kayak fishing trip in Indonesia. They require a vaccine to enter, so unless something changes with their policy I will be staying home. I believe Ecuador is the highest vaxed country in South America it will be interesting to see their numbers
Originally Posted by rte
Hawk the list of vaxxed world class athlete,who have dropped dead,is quite astounding.

Some members here,who are in denial of the damaging effect of these clot shots,have chalked it up to some nebulous use of PED's. lol

Truth.

It's almost impossible to find someone in Portugal who is unvaxed.

Talked with Shelly Cole, MD of Healthy Success clinic in Temple yesterday. She has treated several hundred patients with COVID-19.

Those fully vaxed are now showing 4x the infection and 2x the death rates of the unvaxed.

Dr R Malone, inventor of m-RNA technology said it will take generations to get over the problems the m RNA jabs will cause.
Originally Posted by rte

I've of the opinion that Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins dropped dead because he was vaxxed and boosted. Dave Grohl is such a control freak that not only did his band members require the jab, so did everyone that attended a show. What a clown, and I love him as a musician.

Yes I know Taylor Hawkins had other drugs in his system, but none that would cause sudden death. His heart was over 2x it's normal size at autopsy.
Why are the Portuguese so stupid?
© 24hourcampfire