Home
https://www.kpax.com/news/local-new...ys-reported-at-yellowstone-national-park
Two more and it becomes an Ace.
JeffA: I visit Yellowstone and Jackson Hole quite often - I root for the animals.
Don't wish for the brain-impaired tourists to be kill't just gored, clawed and stomped a bit!
Lets go Buffalo.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Target rich environment.
Nobody filmed it?

grin
and then

You'll have dipp scchidts like this guy

Not the sharpest tool in the shed...........

Park Ranger told me more tourist are gored by buffalo than bull elk in rut
Fidiots! 😡
Nothing but entertainment.
Just part of the experience. Keeping it wild. Just get rid of the people, roads and boardwalks and it would be perfect.
I'm going to repost this because I think it's funny AF
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
3 more to 'ACE'......
They ain’t friendly, there were Dumass people much closer, the bulls were not happy. I figured I could out run the fat ones!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by hanco
They ain’t friendly

But they are FAST.

Fighting wolves for a living tends to keep your reaction speed at Tier 1.
The news gal in the OPs link has some big ol’ titties....
Just sayin
I had a friend that witnessed a couple near a male Bison in the park many decades ago. The wife wanted a picture of her husband near the animal. The bison had turned so she went over and pushed its butt around for the picture. Much to my friend's amazement the bison complied and the woman got her picture.

I also heard of a story where a bison was walking in the road within the park. An impatient driver honked his horn and the bull put his horn through the grill and punctured the radiator!

I still remember a bunch of people completely surrounding a huge bull moose while he fed near the road. Those stupid people got lucky nothing happened.

I also root for the animals. Stupid park visitors never seem to get it.
3 and 0.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
JeffA: I visit Yellowstone and Jackson Hole quite often - I root for the animals.
Don't wish for the brain-impaired tourists to be kill't just gored, clawed and stomped a bit!
Lets go Buffalo.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
It's been said that the Asian tourists make the best projectiles. They rank #1 in the annual "Buffalo Toss" held every summer in Yellowstone.
Let nature take it course. If people are stupid enough, let them get gored or stomped.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
The news gal in the OPs link has some big ol’ titties....
Just sayin

Ok

Headed there now
Quite a rack.
Originally Posted by Muffin
I remember reading Ernest Hemmingway's description of when he ran with the bulls in Spain. Complete idiocy.
© 24hourcampfire