Home
...save the planet...'

Please oh please let her run!
Originally Posted by Muffin

I'd give her a 100 yard head start... laugh
If I can't say something nice I try, to say nothing.
Favorite Meme on the internet....."For the sake of the Nation, Supreme Court to give AOC freedom to abort anything growing in her Uterus".......
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
She's gonna be the dem nominee for president one day. Not this next cycle, but she will be. She checks a lot of their appropriation boxes, including being dumber than a 3 lb hammer.
Her and Kamala, free blow jobs for all!
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
She's gonna be the dem nominee for president one day. Not this next cycle, but she will be. She checks a lot of their appropriation boxes, including being dumber than a 3 lb hammer.

Yep you can bet on it.
She’s fun to laugh at but in all seriousness she should at a minimum be impeached and more appropriately brought up on treason charges for flagrantly refusing to uphold her oath of office to our Constitution and rule of law.

None of our founders would have suffered her for five minutes.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
She’s fun to laugh at but in all seriousness she should at a minimum be impeached and more appropriately brought up on treason charges for flagrantly refusing to uphold her oath of office to our Constitution and rule of law.
...and who would be charging her? Have you thought this through? She's not anywhere near the most corrupt Politian. The beginning should be dismantling the FBI, C_A, and DOJ.

None of our founders would have suffered her for five minutes.

She belongs to a mental hospital.
Originally Posted by Sako76

Okay, now seriously, who would turn down a blow job from AOC?
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

She better watch those horsey teeth though.
Originally Posted by DMc
...and who would be charging her? Have you thought this through? She's not anywhere near the most corrupt Politian. The beginning should be dismantling the FBI, C_A, and DOJ.
Nobody is going to charge her. There’s a world of difference between should happen and will happen. She should be near the top of the list.

She probably isn’t the most dangerous by along shot on an individual level but she is one of the most flagrant and is serving a very dangerous and openly hostile role of normalizing her anti American anti US Constitutional beliefs to the public of what an elected public servant can say and support. Normalizing the behavior and belief system is usually the first step for the left towards making it day to day life a few years down the road.
Originally Posted by Raferman

She better watch those horsey teeth though.
It'd be an adventure. I predict she's got skills.
If you stick a quarter in her ear, those teeth fold up!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Those areolas are probably the size of drink coasters.
Pass one up, die one short.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Would love to drag her be highed a truck
Dumb bitch. Buy her a brain
Hopefully someone will buy her a ticket to Yellowstone with instructions on how to best pet a buffalo.
She looks like she has great tits. She’s a dumbitch though.
She's got a killer body though.

Posted at the same time as Gooch.
She’s fun to laugh at but in all seriousness she should at a minimum be impeached

Can't impeach a member of the House. Senate yes, House no. Constitution says all they can do to house members is censure them.
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hahaha Hahaha to Creative..
The not so Funny Part is there’s Millions that think below that Level in this Territory..
Hey Hey Hey .. We got to keep’m Separated…

Roll Them or They Roll You
AOC=angry, over rought, catastrophe. MTG
She needs a one way ticket to Cuba
She is exactly why we have a constitution and why the court is supposed to protect it and see that it is followed.

If we got them both at the same time, would that mean there was a wit in the Whitehouse?
Face down butt up I'd take her to brown town then wipe it clean on her curtain,dress ,whatever.
Originally Posted by Muffin
...save the planet...'

Yeah, but keep in mind she might win; what withall the cheating goin' on..........
© 24hourcampfire