Home
Seems like there’s lots of tough guys on here. I’m just curious when was the last time you either punched some MOFO or when you thought he said stand up instead of shut up?? Let’s hear your last or best brawl story! Get out some of that pent up toxic testosterone!! There’s a few guys on here that I have no doubt would have zero qualms about getting it on. We’ll see if I’m right.

I’ll go first. Been 20 something years. Used to have to fight a bit in HS. I think I had an invisible “ph uck with me” on my forehead. Never was worth damn at it but held my own I guess.

This ought to be fun!
I was in a bar room in Georgia, sitting in a booth with my girlfriend. A jackass came up with a Heineken in his hand, he was going to dump the beer on her head.

Either his vision ,or his judgement was faulty, I guess he didn't see me sitting there. I was 6-3 and 210.

He raised the bottle up high, and I sprung up and punched him in the jaw. The Heiniken went flying, and the misguided boy landed on the floor, not quite unconscious but not wanting to dump any more beer on any gals. What a goofball.
about 11 months ago. It didn't go well for him.
Over 35 years ago.
Originally Posted by NMpistolero
Seems like there’s lots of tough guys on here.

I must not be one of them. I have never punched anyone in the face, and no one has ever punched me in the face.
Originally Posted by ingwe

I must not be one of them. I have never punched anyone in the face, and no one has ever punched me in the face.

I got hit in the face by a thrown unopened beer can once.

Cut me pretty good.
Guy got drunk and stupid at the bowling alley. Kept tagging guys in the nuts when they picked the ball up and got ready. He tried on me and I stopped him and made it clear not to [bleep] with me.

It was my turn and here he comes again. I put the ball down and grabbed him by his shirt and picked him up by his collar and slammed him off the ball return.

He then decided he would invite me outside. I finished my drink and went outside. He must have been unable to locate his spine, because after ten minutes I was still out there by myself and I eventually drove home.
I’ve been punched and kicked in the head breaking up a fight at school, but that one was years ago.
4 yrs ago when I put an ass whopping on my then 37 yr old stepson.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I got hit in the face by a thrown unopened beer can once.

Cut me pretty good.
Got hit in the head by a beer bottle once. By a jealous husband and I don't even think I was flirting with his wife. A friend of mine's brother. Bluegrass festival, moonshine was involved, so odds are one or the other of us was doing something wrong, so maybe it was me?

He didn't like my reply to the beer bottle to the head.
Probably 1989 or 90. Fighting ended once I got married and had the first kid.

Had some damn good brawls though 85-90 all related to work as a floor walker

A Few of which my now wife observed and participated in when just my main squeeze.
For me, it's been 57 years. The guy punched me in the face so I punched him 3 times and that was the end of the fight. Must have scared the rest the world away from me since nobody's punched me since.
In basic training 1984. Guy popped me in the face when I told him to quit picking on a kid in the unit. Kid was a sorry case but tried his hardest every day. I got tired of it and interceded. After the punch I threw the guy against the wall hard enough to take the wind out of him. That ended the hostilities.

Been in scores of uses of force as a correctional officer but that’s vastly different than the emotionally charged fight between two guys who just can’t get along.
Probably close to 30 years ago been sucker punched Twice, one guy got away, I put the word out, was told he moved out of state. The other paid dearly for it. Was clubed over the head with a Bottle of Jack once, knocked me to my knees, chased the guy thru a screen door he made it over the back fence. 4 of us were trying to get a buds younger brother out if a mess, he was in. Was a big house party, we were strangers there. It took alot to anger me, but when, I went off it wasn't very Pretty! But have mellowed alot with age and Wisdom. I worked in bars a few years, but that was before then.
4 years ago tomorrow. My wife’s birthday and she wanted to eat out at a certain bar/grill. We walked in, stood and waited for a short time for our table. Some fat, short bald [bleep] phu ker came waddling out from the bar area, looked at the women standing around and said to my wife, ‘ hey, don’t you remember me? No? I know why, we both have our clothes on’. My right fist caught him right between the ear and the eye I think and he realed sideways and back, then I got him on the side of the nose. A guy behind him, caught him and said something like, ‘give ‘em one more’ but he was bleeding good by then. My wife started crying and we took off to the parking lot and some other guy followed us out a ways but then turned around and held the door shut so nobody could come out. We got out to the road and a guy pumped his fist smiling at us as we drove past. I never heard from the cops and I never went back there. I wanna think any witnesses didn’t give much info. My hand hurt for a long time.
Originally Posted by Ringman
For me, it's been 57 years. The guy punched me in the face so I punched him 3 times and that was the end of the fight. Must have scared the rest the world away from me since nobody's punched me since.

LOL

Funny stories, gotta love the Internet.
At the Buckhorn bar in Lakeport over a disputed slop shot while shooting pool for money. Got my nose broke and bled all over a brand new pair of shoes.

That was 25 plus years ago. I try to avoid confrontation now. I ain't as good as I once was.
Way more times than I could count from around 8 years old until my mid 20’s. I was punched once in the ribs since then but that’s been it for close to 20 years. I was never one to pick fights but lived a lifestyle that put myself in situations I shouldn’t have and sometimes threw gasoline on a fire that I could and should have walked away from. To be fair though back then boys being boys was still a whole lot more commonplace than what it is today.

I know very few kids today that have ever been in a fight or maybe at most one very minor fight. When I was kid it seemed like most boys and young men got into fights it was sort of a badge of honor to handle yourself well and have that reputation. Society didn’t think much of it as long as it was between males and off school or work property.
Couple of years ago. Punching people hurts. Knees and elbows usually don't tho....and work better.
Originally Posted by Morewood
At the Buckhorn bar in Lakeport over a disputed slop shot while shooting pool for money. Got my nose broke and bled all over a brand new pair of shoes.

That was 25 plus years ago. I try to avoid confrontation now. I ain't as good as I once was.
have a scare on the bridge of my nose from a pool cue.
Two of the young bloods on the crew got into it a couple years ago. One was sitting in his truck behind the wheel. Other walked over and said “is it in park?”
Kid in the truck said “yeah”. He proceeded to punch him through the open window. I asked him later why he asked if it was in park, he said I didn’t want the truck to roll off if I knocked him out cold!
LMAO
Does boxing at West Point count? If so, 1985 then.
Seems like there’s lots of tough guys on here. I’m just curious when was the last time you either punched some MOFO or when you thought he said stand up instead of shut up?? Let’s hear your last or best brawl story! Get out some of that pent up toxic testosterone!! There’s a few guys on here that I have no doubt would have zero qualms about getting it on. We’ll see if I’m right.

I’ll go first. Been 20 something years. Used to have to fight a bit in HS. I think I had an invisible “ph uck with me” on my forehead. Never was worth damn at it but held my own I guess.

This ought to be fun!

It’s been a while. You and Tafoya better watch out the next time I see ya. 🤓
Being involved in Martial arts for a long time, I was routinely punched and kicked in the face.
10 years of serious competition, I have been concussed a number of times, mostly before we found out what was happening to us anatomically from head shots. I had concussion symptoms and ignored them, I had Cerebral fluid running out of my nose once, its bright yellow, and scary.

I had too much trouble in bars so I kept away from them for the most part, then found out work was a good place to get into a scrap too lol.

I haven't competed in 25 years, but I am still involved through instructing others.
The last time I hit anyone was 20 years ago, open hand slapped a guy, he went down and then he shut the fugg up.
About 15 years ago. Wife was over looking at an office her employer was leasing/moving in to. Person moving out of the office was a 50 yr old dude who thought his schitttt was ice cream and there wasn't enough spoons to go around, made a pass at my wife a couple of times. She told me about it at lunch, so after lunch I went over there and knocked that loser into the next area code. The younger guy standing there, wide eyed, told me he deserved it. I left, never heard a word about it.

Some people just need their asss beat.
Think I was 16. Three guys (Really two. One just stood off to the side) beat the living f uck out of me. I might have got one punch in before I blacked out. Woke up to them kicking me in the head and stealing my wallet before they took off. Cops caught them with the wallet.

Know one of them ended up in prison (unrelated to me). Not sure what happened to the other two.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Couple of years ago. Punching people hurts. Knees and elbows usually don't tho....and work better.

hurts a lot punching a guy in the head without a glove. most of the fights were wrestling based just trying to get the guy on the ground

My nose has been broken 7 times and it hurts too much now after a fight next day or week.

Its hard to fight more than a minute now lol
I got sucker punched in the side of the head years ago. Didn’t see it coming.

Took the fight right out of me.
Punching the face is my job, but it’s been quite a long time since I did that. Punching the Adam’s apple is more effective and not hard on your knuckles at all.
One incident comes to mind when I was a lot younger. Pulled Right out of a bar parking lot around 2am onto a very dark winding road. I had lgooked left no one coming, had girlfriend with me, looked in rear view mirror and car was up fast on my bumper blowing horn continuously. I came to a screeching halt and exited my car. Walked up to car window looked inside and never said a word, punched driver in the face and he fell over onto his buddies lap. I got back in car and drove off. High beams still on and immobilized! Dang
Been a long time since I had to hurt someone. I really don't enjoy doing it, and most of the guys who NEED it decide to apologize before it gets to that point. I've yet to be punched in the face.
When you watch movies with multiple hits to the head and face, you know the writers have never been in a real fight…
Originally Posted by shrapnel
When you watch movies with multiple hits to the head and face, you know the writers have never been in a real fight…

True that
[

It’s been a while. You and Tafoya better watch out the next time I see ya. 🤓[/quote]

No beating up ROs. We’ll call a miss when it was an impact. Or maybe that’s why you want to punch us 🤔

First honest post!
a friend of mine that I grew up with in PENN beat up a guy smaller than him during a basketball game at a privately owned court. A couple of punches put the guy down, but when he turned to walk away from him, he jumped to his feet and grabbed a garden rake that was handy and nailed my friend good in the back of the head. He dropped like a rock and layed there in the fetal position holding his head. Of course the guy ran off fast. My friend ended up with a couple stitches in the back of his head.
More than a few bar fights about 20 years ago. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again if I had to...
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Punching the face is my job, but it’s been quite a long time since I did that. Punching the Adam’s apple is more effective and not hard on your knuckles at all.

Yup several places are much better than the face.

Been a long time but one thing I have learned whether you win or lose it's gonna hurt, just the way it is and anymore I don't like to hurt.
Originally Posted by Lorne

True that
Even my non-fighting wife knows that from a couple of self defense classes.

We laugh while watching those kind of movies.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Yup several places are much better than the face.

Been a long time but one thing I have learned whether you win or lose it's gonna hurt, just the way it is and anymore I don't like to hurt.
I hurt every day, most all day long as it is.

I certainly don't need to be doing anything to increase the pain at my age!
Originally Posted by Morewood

Bro,

I'm as good as I once was..............................................

I'm just one hell of a lot older and hurt more when something happens!
I took a long neck to the back of my head in a bar in Gualala California when I was in high school. I turned to find the guy leaping over the "porch" fence of the bar and gone. As noted above, I wrestled in high school so my few other encounters were taking someone pretty hard to the ground his head landing where it may.
Bounced for 20 years. Took many a wack to the noggin. Learned real quick if you duck a little and tuck your neck, their hand huts worse than your forehead. Guy broke an Absolute Vodka bottle over the back on my head. Somehow I stayed conscious long enough to grab his Adam's apple, knee him in the nuts about 4 times and head butt him across the bridge of his nose before the other bouncers grabbed him. 39 stitches cleaned my head right up.

Cupped hand to the side of the head/ear will take the steam out of most fellas.
A surprisingly long time. 27 years or so. Pretty good group fight at an ECU football game tailgate party. Several close calls since then. Got a neighbor down the road that I’ll likely tangle with eventually.
I was a cop in the 14th largest city in the U. S. For 33 years. I’ve been punched and punched a few in my day. Grew up in a rough area and fought on a regular basis. Haven’t punched anyone for a while, and hope I never have to again. That said, I could still lay down a KO if I had to.

Ron
Went to slap an asswhole along side the head outside of the local bar one time years ago. Hooked him under the chin with the heel of my hand by accident. Knocked him out colder than piss on a plate. He was laying in the snow snoring and his brother was jumping up and down hollering you hit my brother, you hit my brother. He just scoped his brother up and they left. It was kinda funny afterword. To old for that [bleep] now, besides now you may go to jail and lose a lot of your stuff. Cornbread and ice tea took the place of pills and 90 proof. LOL
Does a hoodrat with a club opening up the
forehead/ temple area count ?
Not many shots in the face as much as
in the ears and sucker punches from the back.
People are pretty chicken sh*t in the late 20th
and 21st century
Every person I have fought has become my friend, even my wife's ex-husband I cut up and beat with the baseball bat he tried to use on me, I have his ashes on my bar.
Last time wifey got mad!!!
It’s been a while. You and Tafoya better watch out the next time I see ya. 🤓

No beating up ROs. We’ll call a miss when it was an impact. Or maybe that’s why you want to punch us 🤔[/quote]

Punch you? I love when you do that as long as I’m not on the clock!!!

I bribe with bourbon
8th grade
one punch and over
Only punching in the face was with boxing gloves on many years ago. Of course I am a wise ass and I know my words risk a punch in the face as it should. I am reaching the age that I am realizing I need to stop being a wise ass.
Wow... There's some real hard cases on here.
About 30 years ago me and two running mates were in a packed watering hole called Cracker Jacks. I was well on my way to being "f'd up" and went to piss. I had to step up and maneuver through the slightly elevated bar area where folks were congregated. As I'm trying to get to the pisser, a dude slams into me and just about about knocks me down. I shoved him pretty hard and remember yelling "Hey M'fer"! Why don't you watch where I'M going!" As I squeezed past him, I got cracked over the head with a bar stool. I went down and the crowd seemed to part like the Red Sea. When I got back up, I spun around and threw a wild punch that caught him square on the jaw. He was leaning against the rail and we both went tumbling over the rail to the dance floor below, just like in the movies. Luckily the incline, not counting the rail was only about 2 feet. The bouncers scooped us up and gingerly pushed us out the front door. We stood there a minute then both started laughing. We both apologized and waited on our respective rides to come on out. The next weekend, I was back in there again and one of the door men said "I ain't gonna have to throw you out again tonight am I?" Thank God those days are over. I rarely even drink beer these days...
Lots of tough guys will brag about their conquests, but someday, you may hit the wrong guy…

Originally Posted by Valsdad

True that

Thats pretty polite fighting you been watching.

True that

Thats pretty polite fighting you been watching.

yeah, those movie scenes of barroom brawls are a lot nicer than the ones I've seen up close and in person.
You ever seen a indian couple beat the hell out of each other?

They dont do body punches.....
Originally Posted by JGRaider
About 15 years ago. Wife was over looking at an office her employer was leasing/moving in to. Person moving out of the office was a 50 yr old dude who thought his schitttt was ice cream and there wasn't enough spoons to go around, made a pass at my wife a couple of times. She told me about it at lunch, so after lunch I went over there and knocked that loser into the next area code. The younger guy standing there, wide eyed, told me he deserved it. I left, never heard a word about it.

LOL.

I'll take "Schitt that never happened" for $1.50, Alex. shocked
Saw the Mexicans and the Indians in SoCal get into a good one in my local hangout place in SoCal.

I was raking the poolballs into a pocket so they couldn't be used as weapons when a sorta large Indian fella from across the table picked up a bar stool to throw at me.. I put on my best "crazy eyes", and back then I had a really good set, and told him he might not wanna do that. He put the stool down and went after someone else.

After a minute or three of shenanigans, the barman reached under the bar and told a customer down that end to yell "the barkeep has a gun". That got the Injuns to splittin' real fast like. I went to check on my Mexican buddy, saw arterial blood squirting out his back when I lifted his shirt to see what was leakin'. Asked the barman to bring me some clean towels, got Jose or whatever his name was down on the floor and applied pressure until the EMS showed up.

Turns out he had a penknife stab in a kidney. We had to go to court to testify, the Injuns got off clean as no one could actually identify the stabber as it was a bit chaotic as things were rockin' and rollin'.

I don't miss the fun.

I've got another crazy eyes story for another time. It was sorta funny.
You know them Injuns....they all look alike.

I didn't crazy eyes...but would just fold my arms in front of me.

We had the bar man try to pull a gun on us once.

We stole his gun and locked him in the closet.

He was kinda dumb....he kept the gun in the cash box and we had been bartending for him all night.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Allegedly.

He was kinda dumb....he kept the gun in the cash box and we had been bartending for him all night.

Laughin my ass off here. Made me cough even!

That same bar I had a drinking friend there. 6'8" and BIG. Little fuggers always getting drunk wanting to fight him, figuring he was big and slow maybe?, and he didn't like to. Some dude, 6' or so and not wimpy looking, tried to get him to fight. Guy had to weigh 200+ and had the most shocked look on his face when my drinkin' buddy picked him up by the shirt and stuck him rather forcefully to the wall, held him there and told him "I told you I don't want to fight"

Oh the good ol' days, eh?
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Allegedly.

Yeah, and one never knows who is the hardest by outside appearances.
It’s generally old hippies. 😉

Laughin my ass off here. Made me cough even!

That same bar I had a drinking friend there. 6'8" and BIG. Little fuggers always getting drunk wanting to fight him, figuring he was big and slow maybe?, and he didn't like to. Some dude, 6' or so and not wimpy looking, tried to get him to fight. Guy had to weigh 200+ and had the most shocked look on his face when my drinkin' buddy picked him up by the shirt and stuck him rather forcefully to the wall, held him there and told him "I told you I don't want to fight"

Oh the good ol' days, eh?

Fare thee well.....good ole days.
Old hippie lookin' folks.

I used to tell people that called me a hippie that "Yeah, but hippies are non-violent. I may not be"

I used to tell people that called me a hippie that "Yeah, but hippies are non-violent. I may not be"

I picked that up in the Crocs thread.

Some super gunsmith from NY would be very embarrassed to get his ass kicked by a bare footed alleged hippy.
2003 at a Genitorturers show.
Some good looking blonde hauled off and hit me.
Blindsided.

Made me spill part of my beer.
Where is ol' Blackie at? With his claims, he must have gone fisticuffs recently.
Was meeting a realtor (friend) at a townhome project to look at a small one bedroom unit I was considering purchasing for one of my daughters that was starting college. I was in my car talking to her when out of the blue some ragtag dude walks up to the open window on my car and slaps my phone out of my hand, striking me across the face. He was yelling at me that I couldn't park there. Got out of my car and tagged him square between the eyes. The punch broke my ring finger on my right hand and now I'll forever live with a crooked finger. This was 17 years ago.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

LOL.

Booze Head Burns saw Gruff write this yesterday and just had to use the same line.

LOL

Goes with your being a complete fugking fraud.
Originally Posted by hookeye
2003 at a Genitorturers show.
Some good looking blonde hauled off and hit me.
Blindsided.

Made me spill part of my beer.
What was his name?
The last time I threw a punch was about 40 years ago when I confronted a supposed friend about my suspicions that he'd been fuqing my now long since ex wife.
Bastard had the audacity to not only admit it but laugh about it saying "what the hell you gonna do about it ass hole"?

I hit him on the jaw with everything I had breaking his jaw and knocking him out. I was about to follow up on that with some more pummeling then saw a pretty significant trail of blood flowing from his left ear.
That scared the schitt out of me! I thought I'd killed him and would wind up in prison. Fortunately, he came too after a few minutes and, over time, recovered.
That was the last time I threw a punch in anger.

At my age now, I'd hate to find myself in a fight. I've got a 13 year old grandson that could probably kick my ancient ass.
Originally Posted by MickeyD
The last time I threw a punch was about 40 years ago when I confronted a supposed friend about my suspicions that he'd been fuqing my now long since ex wife.
Bastard had the audacity to not only admit it but laugh about it saying "what the hell you gonna do about it ass hole"?

I hit him on the jaw with everything I had breaking his jaw and knocking him out. I was about to follow up on that with some more pummeling then saw a pretty significant trail of blood flowing from his left ear.
That scared the schitt out of me! I thought I'd killed him and would wind up in prison. Fortunately, he came too after a few minutes and, over time, recovered.

At my age now, I'd hate to find myself in a fight. I've got a 13 year old grandson that could probably kick my ancient ass.
That's why we are always armed nowadays.
You ever seen a indian couple beat the hell out of each other?

They dont do body punches.....

I never saw one hit another in the mouth either, they’re afraid of what that one tooth can do to your fist…
When I was 9, we built a cabin near West Yellowstone. The night we completed the structure, we went into town to celebrate with a rare meal at a restaurant. This was the summer of 1963 and my dad was 53 by then.

When we pulled into the parking lot, a punk in his early 20’s came strolling up to my dad and accused him of throwing a beer bottle at his car when we passed each other on the dirt road to the cabin.

My dad straightened out the punk’s confusion and his front teeth, in one solid blow to his face. That kid hit the ground so hard, the cigarettes in the sleeve of his t shirt, went flying all over the street. I remember picking up all the free cigarettes to give to my dad as a reward for his pugilism.

The kid picked up what was left of himself and told my dad he was going to get the sheriff and come and get my dad. Dad told him it wouldn’t be hard to find him, as he would be inside the Horseshoe Cafe having dinner.

We even had dessert that night without a visit from the local constable. This was the man you didn’t screw with, few did and no one more than once…

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

LOL.

Booze Head Burns saw Gruff write this yesterday and just had to use the same line.

LOL

Goes with your being a complete fugking fraud.

What's really funny about it is how badly he botched the attempt at humor. Since when did Jeopardy! have $1.50 categories?
A year ago. It was at the Red Man event at the police academy, after the end of 'groundfighting". The guy landed a couple on me which rang my bell despite the protective gear, and probably wasnt even trying that hard.

He was a martial arts guy and a firefighter with a neck bigger than my thigh. I'd feel bad (not really) for any fool that took a swing at him in anger.

Learned some lessons right there.
Closed fist to a man's face/head is less than the best strategy if you have a choice. Sometimes you don't have a choice. It IS the best way to end up with broken fingers and big knuckles.

Old guy told me once................. "It's a fool set of legs that'll let a face take a beatin' "
Just last night one of the liberals started to threaten me right on AccurateReloading. Said he wished he had the chance to punch me right in the face. Even went so far as to PM me threatening to do same if I was man enough to provide me with a place of meeting. Admittedly, I enjoyed the sport of goading him along but jeez. I emailed the owner and said I was taking a break from his site for a bit. There are some pretty good folks and great knowledge and info there, but I generally hang out here more anyway.
When I was 9, we built a cabin near West Yellowstone. The night we completed the structure, we went into town to celebrate with a rare meal at a restaurant. This was the summer of 1963 and my dad was 53 by then.

When we pulled into the parking lot, a punk in his early 20’s came strolling up to my dad and accused him of throwing a beer bottle at his car when we passed each other on the dirt road to the cabin.

My dad straightened out the punk’s confusion and his front teeth, in one solid blow to his face. That kid hit the ground so hard, the cigarettes in the sleeve of his t shirt, went flying all over the street. I remember picking up all the free cigarettes to give to my dad as a reward for his pugilism.

The kid picked up what was left of himself and told my dad he was going to get the sheriff and come and get my dad. Dad told him it wouldn’t be hard to find him, as he would be inside the Horseshoe Cafe having dinner.

We even had dessert that night without a visit from the local constable. This was the man you didn’t screw with, few did and no one more than once…

that's a great picture

my old man was a fighter too, mostly people of authority trying to tell him what to do. He was unemployed alot.
Last time: Started punching folks in the face and getting punched in the face by them around 7:30 am last Sunday morning.. The violence stopped somewhere around 9:00.

Will happen again tonight.

...then again Sunday morning before Church.
Been a couple years since I hit a person. I’m in outside sales so lots of windshield time. Stopped by a truck stop late one night and this drunk guy in the bathroom evidently thought it was ok to take a peak while I’m pissing. I warned him once eyes forward. The second time I folded him up in the corner and left. Big black guy standing there washing his hands, told the guy laying on the floor he should have kept his eyes forward 😂😂

We have a formal even every year we attend (black tie). Standing talking to a lady last spring and her husband comes up drunk as hell looking for a fight. I sit on the board of directors at the club where this event takes place. He gets in my face and I slowly start removing jacket and watch. Luckily for him the chairman of the board sees me and got me to the truck before I could do something stupid. funny thing is this idiot thought I was after his wife. My wife of 19 years was by far the best looking woman at the event. Of course I’m biased.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Lots of best sellers -fiction here. LOL

This is probably way more accurate.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17339854/1
Last one I recall, back about '89 or so in Germany. A bar thing. Went outside to grab a pack of smokes from the car. Upon exiting, there were two guys there harassing one of the young ladies of our group, and I intervened. One guy got in my face, and (not watching my six), the other came up from behind, wrapped me up, and drove me to the ground on my knees. His buddy commences to punching me in the head. All I can remember was looking up and seeing a crotch right in front of me. I reach up with everything I had and took a handful of nuts. He screamed, went to ground. I shook off his buddy and proceeded to pound the living hell out of that guy until someone pulled me off. Only complete azz kicking I recall ever putting on anyone.

Another time about the same period, gave a young drunk artillery Lt. the what for. Got up in my face, pushed me, and I knocked him on his azz. Laying on the floor he yelled "you just fugged up, I'm a black belt". I told him to jump up and let's go then. He finally got up off floor, and backed off with the help of his friends dragging him away saying "I'll have your azz, you can't do that to an officer". Thought I might be in trouble over that one even though I didn't start a damn thing. One of his buddies made a big show of trying to get my name, rank and unit. But the bar manager knew me well, and knew him somewhat, and reached out to him through her husband. Turned out to be no worry. Next day after he sobered up the guy told her "No problem, I was drunk and looking for a fight, and I found one".

Since those days, I avoid where I can and prefer the just walk away method of dealing with things, unless it is a protection of the old lady or family. Not worth potentially losing gun rights in this fugged up state for 10 years over an assault rap.

Did pepper spray the hell out of a dude in San Diego a few years ago. Came around the corner after picking up dinner take out, and found this drunk, pissing on the front door of the old lady's apartment. He took exception to my dissatisfaction of the matter, and came at me. A minute or two and three blasts of pepper spray later, and he decided he was done for the evening.

The first spray was priceless though. I had one of those ASP "key defenders" in my hand, and I'm guessing he had zero idea in his drunken haze what it was and just thought I had the dukes up. Hands up in defensive stance, and kept backing away. I warned him to back off, but he kept coming, and I was nearing an area where my back was going to be against a wall. *Spray* The look on his face, lol. Blink - blink - WTF just happen..... "Aaaarggghhh!"

I picked that up in the Crocs thread.

Some super gunsmith from NY would be very embarrassed to get his ass kicked by a bare footed alleged hippy.

Nah, I'm kind of a nice guy now.

Beside, I hold no animosity toward him, we just disagree on scheidt like footwear.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by MickeyD

That's why we are always armed nowadays.
Especially since they grow much bigger 13 year olds now than when I was that age!
The last time I was in a fight had to be about 1957 or 58. My buddy and I were with out dates at a swimming pool and this jerk started harassing my date. He kept blocking her from jumping of the diving board. Well I ask her what's the problem and she tells me. I looked at him and told him to knock it off, she's with me. He says, "F you!" Next thing he knew he was at the bottom of an 8 foot deep pool with me trying to pound his head into pulp.

Of course we both get kicked out of the pool and told to leave. My buddy and I are in the locker room along with the guy and his buddies and they decide to kick our butts. The guy I clobbered told his buds I was a berserker and let's just call a truce.

We left with our dates and went for out nightly stop and the local hamburger joint. That was the last fight I was ever involved in. Had a few close calls but was lucky enough to defuse the situation. Guess I was about 19 or 30 back then. Today, at my age engaging in a physical fight would be like committing suicide. I'd just as soon not.
Paul B.
Only once did I ever get pushed far enough to fight. I just snapped. One punch and it was all over...

Afterwards, I told her: If you get on my foot with that wheelchair again, I'll knock your ass out again!
Over 40 years ago, local night club had friday night fights, had a ring and ref, sign up in weight class, 3 rounds, winner gets 20 bucks. I only lost once, guy got a jab on my nose, didn't hurt but started bleeding and wouldn't stop, I tried to tell the ref to allow me to continue, I'd stuff a napkin in my nose... he wouldn't and called it for a technical knockout.

My girlfriend who's my wife always came and cheered me on... I still hear about the time I was whooped at Scene's West in front of everybody... and didn't get that 20 bucks...

Kent
Back in high school there was a feller going around giving everybody a black eye, thought he was tough. I figured he needed a whipping so I told him to meet me in the bathroom after class. Soon as he walked in and spoke a word I threw a right jab and layed his nose sideways. I punched him til he wouldn't raise his head up anymore. I looked him up a while back, and he's got 2 dozen mugshots. He did land one on my jaw, but didn't phase me. Almost 30 yrs ago
Only other confrontations didn't involve fists just twisting arms til they cooled down.
Originally Posted by Frayser
Only once did I ever get pushed far enough to fight. I just snapped. One punch and it was all over...

Afterwards, I told her: If you get on my foot with that wheelchair again, I'll knock your ass out again!

You made me laugh out loud.
Junior High; about where it should stop.
Tough guys only use a thumb.

This ought to be fun!
not to this day.... But I can guarantee you - there's a few that I can't wait to lay a haymaker on their noses... One guy - I won't indicate who - will die if I ever cross his path... Just sayin'............
I pretty much lived in bars when I was growing up, teens till about 29. lots of stories.
I pretty much lived in bars when I was growing up, teens till about 29. lots of stories.

losttrail60 thinks some of our stories are fiction
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ed-were-punched-in-the-face#Post17384838

If we had cell phones with video capabilities back then, there'd be a lot of evidence he's mistaken.

And Grizz thinks some of us are hard cases................. laugh

The throat punch might be considered cheating at the end. He said only his right thumb.
Uncle Bills in Reserve 4 years ago.

We had/have history and will probably wind up in a fight every time we cross paths.
Not since my teen years. I used to get picked on a lot for being the fat kid, So I believed it was my duty to beat the hell out of any bullies. Broke both my hands a couple times until I learned there's better ways to put a kid down and administer maximum pain.
When I got to my 18th birthday my Mom told me I had better stop or I'd end up in jail. Since then I've had a serious come to Jesus meeting with a couple people, but it didn't come to blows.

If we had cell phones with video capabilities back then, there'd be a lot of evidence he's mistaken.

My guess is 99% of the tough guys here simply remember things wrong. The 2 boomers fighting by the pool in that thread from a few weeks ago is more accurate.
Originally Posted by SLM

We had/have history and will probably wind up in a fight every time we cross paths.

Interesting! Local guy? Guide? What caused the bad blood?

I’ve got an Uncle Bills story. Before my best friend died in 05 we pulled into reserve late one night to scout for an upcoming bull hunt. We decided to pull in and wet our whistle before we headed to camp. There was a pretty good party going on and we were just minding our own business. There was a big bunch of locals having a good time and one in particular. I don’t know for sure but I would have bet this guy was gay. We didn’t care and neither did none of his friends, some of which were pretty rough characters. We are having our drinks and my friend gets a weird look on his face. He gets red and says I think this sumbeach just grabbed me ass. I looked past him and it could have been possible. I said you do what you want but if you hit this guy we might not make it outta here alive. He thought about it and said hurry up and drink your drink and let’s get to camp! On the way to camp I was giving him hell but prudence was definitely the better choice that night!
In the early 80s I was working in Brodus Montana. Sitting on a bar stool talking to a couple guys from Alaska. Nest thing I know I’m on the scrambling to get up. A guy sucker punched me from behind. Got up and was gonna proceed to kick his ass. The barmaid stopped me and and let me know that was her boyfriend. He had found out I was banging her ass.
I let it slide because he hit like a girl anyway. Edk

I have the scares.
Originally Posted by losttrail60

My guess is 99% of the tough guys here simply remember things wrong. The 2 boomers fighting by the pool in that thread from a few weeks ago is more accurate.
probably true for a lot but not some of us.
Laffin’, have had some really good times in Uncle Bills. Ever meat the female USO guide they called “bear trap” there? Speaking of gays and bars, we were working in Alamogordo and had got 86’d from the Rocket the night before and 3 of us decided to try a little bar we had passed off 70 going towards the base (Nickels?). After about 2 hours, we realized it was only dudes coming in, we laughed and kept drinking, but figured we should probably leave before we got drunk and did something dumb and got whipped by a bunch of gay guys.

At the time he was day working for someone up there cause the loser can’t keep a job and it was just a chance meeting. We rodeoed together and he did a good female friend of mine real wrong.

Originally Posted by SLM

Interesting! Local guy? Guide? What caused the bad blood?

I’ve got an Uncle Bills story. Before my best friend died in 05 we pulled into reserve late one night to scout for an upcoming bull hunt. We decided to pull in and wet our whistle before we headed to camp. There was a pretty good party going on and we were just minding our own business. There was a big bunch of locals having a good time and one in particular. I don’t know for sure but I would have bet this guy was gay. We didn’t care and neither did none of his friends, some of which were pretty rough characters. We are having our drinks and my friend gets a weird look on his face. He gets red and says I think this sumbeach just grabbed me ass. I looked past him and it could have been possible. I said you do what you want but if you hit this guy we might not make it outta here alive. He thought about it and said hurry up and drink your drink and let’s get to camp! On the way to camp I was giving him hell but prudence was definitely the better choice that night!
Given and got both enough times. Last was 10 years ago in Las Vegas. Talking to a gal that took the seat next to me for 20 minutes or so before some dude walked up talking about "how long you think I'm gonna let you talk to my girl..." I stood up and his pal tried to grab me from behind. Tagged the first dude great before we all fell to the floor, three dudes and me. I was hitting everything I could touch until I popped up. When I realized they were blocking my path to the door, I pulled my knife and walked right out between them. I am 45 now. Not sure if she was setting me up or guy just was insecure. Don't matter much anyway.

same same
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
Not since my teen years. I used to get picked on a lot for being the fat kid, So I believed it was my duty to beat the hell out of any bullies. Broke both my hands a couple times until I learned there's better ways to put a kid down and administer maximum pain.
When I got to my 18th birthday my Mom told me I had better stop or I'd end up in jail. Since then I've had a serious come to Jesus meeting with a couple people, but it didn't come to blows.
You seem so mellow!
Originally Posted by SLM

Got the boot from there one time for falling asleep in a booth. My buddies were pissed, had some guaranteed action with some local fatties, and I fûcked it all up I guess lol.
Originally Posted by rost495

same same

I don’t know how a person can get through life without ever getting socked or socking somebody.

Congrats.
Laffin’, women just look at the beard and they’re pregnant.

I’m always amazed how many people I talk to that have an Uncle Bills story. Had some great times at that place. Ever visit the Golden Spur in Magdalena?

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by SLM

Got the boot from there one time for falling asleep in a booth. My buddies were pissed, had some guaranteed action with some local fatties, and I fûcked it all up I guess lol.
Let's see,.....47 years ago. I was playing foosball. I was pretty good at it back then. We were playing doubles. I kept scoring points on this guy and all of a sudden he ran up and punched me in the face.

We punched each other in the face until we got tired of it. Then we cussed each other for a while longer.

It seemed odd at the time. It seems even more odd 47 years later.
[quote=SLM]Laffin’, have had some really good times in Uncle Bills. Ever meat the female USO guide they called “bear trap” there? Speaking of gays and bars, we were working in Alamogordo and had got 86’d from the Rocket the night before and 3 of us decided to try a little bar we had passed off 70 going towards the base (Nickels?). After about 2 hours, we realized it was only dudes coming in, we laughed and kept drinking, but figured we should probably leave before we got drunk and did something dumb and got whipped by a bunch of gay guys.

I don’t think I know ol Bear Trap
The only gal I ever guided with was Audrey H now Mc. I think she might have started out with USO. Maybe that’s her! But to answer your question I never “meated” her hahahaha
Laffin’, just caught that…Dam spell check.

[quote=SLM]Laffin’, have had some really good times in Uncle Bills. Ever meat the female USO guide they called “bear trap” there? Speaking of gays and bars, we were working in Alamogordo and had got 86’d from the Rocket the night before and 3 of us decided to try a little bar we had passed off 70 going towards the base (Nickels?). After about 2 hours, we realized it was only dudes coming in, we laughed and kept drinking, but figured we should probably leave before we got drunk and did something dumb and got whipped by a bunch of gay guys.

I don’t think I know ol Bear Trap
The only gal I ever guided with was Audrey H now Mc. I think she might have started out with USO. Maybe that’s her! But to answer your question I never “meated” her hahahaha
Every now and again I’ll catch one breaking up a fight at work, guy learns pretty quick how to avoid it, but it do happen. Anymore I just wait, watch as I like a good fight, and wait for a opportunity to mow 1 or both over with a good bull rush. Lotsa good 8-20 person fights at “work”, guy learns fairly quick when/what to do. Anymore, unless someone is gettin stomped I just sit back and watch.

Why im commenting on this I have no idea, cause I have no business commenting.. 😂😂

23 years, clientele is 18-25 year olds, worst of the worst in Washington state. Biggest thing I’ve noticed and love, thugs don’t know how to wrestle, keep your chin low , get ahold of em, it’s usually that easy. Please forgive me, as I am just guessing! 👊🏻😂😘
Originally Posted by Judman
Every now and again I’ll catch one breaking up a fight at work, guy learns pretty quick how to avoid it, but it do happen. Anymore I just wait, watch as I like a good fight, and wait for a opportunity to mow 1 or both over with a good bull rush. Lotsa good 8-20 person fights at “work”, guy learns fairly quick when/what to do. Anymore, unless someone is gettin stomped I just sit back and watch.

Why im commenting on this I have no idea, cause I have no business commenting.. 😂😂

23 years, clientele is 18-25 year olds, worst of the worst in Washington state. Biggest thing I’ve noticed and love, thugs don’t know how to wrestle, keep your chin low , get ahold of em, it’s usually that easy. Please forgive me, as I am just guessing! 👊🏻😂😘

Very weird. Just saying!
I have no idea why it’s weird, but seems to be the common theme here lately. Fuuckers tryin to be relevant when they know they can’t. Good shiit!! 😂
I have no idea why it’s weird, but seems to be the common theme here lately. Fuuckers tryin to be relevant when they know they can’t. Good shiit!! 😂
8-20 person fights at work? Where the fugg do you work? LOL???
Sometimes more.. haha

Crips/bloods nortes/suerneos to name a few. And no oc, guns, tazers, shiit, except cuffs. Pretty fun most days. 👊🏻
Been in plenty of bar scraps in my early to mid 20s. "Won" far more than I lost, but certainly did lose some. Only times I ever really got my azz kicked bad was when I was jumped by 3 guys while I was pretty drunk and the time a puzzy talked all kinda sheit on me inside a bar but wouldnt fight, but snuck out behind me when I left and threw a brick at my head as i was throwing my leg over my Harley to ride home. That hit me in the back of my head knocked me out cold and gashed me open good. Then the punk came over and started kicking me while I was out. A buddy walked out and saw this and snatched the dude up, flipped him over and stuffed him head first into a big recycling bin filled with broken beer bottles etc lol.

Never been one with alot of patience dealing with azzholes, especially drunk azzholes when I too had been drinking. Was well known in several of the local watering holes during that time. Have definitely mellowed since then. Havent been in a fight that actually came to blows in at least 10 years and am just fine keeping it that way.

The throat punch might be considered cheating at the end. He said only his right thumb.
Fighting fair will just get you hurt.
2009 for me. Caught up with the guy that stole my Honda 350 out of my garage in a local pool hall. Didn't end well for him. He ended up with stitches in his face and I got my ATV back.
Damn funny stuff boys. Keep them coming.
Got into a fight during a card game one time, years ago. I hit the guy as hard as I could, right between the eyes. Dropped him, but he got up and swung a knife at me. Cut my ear. I grabbed the nearest chair and bashed him with it.

Lucky I got away.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Got into a fight during a card game one time, years ago. I hit the guy as hard as I could, right between the eyes. Dropped him, but he got up and swung a knife at me. Cut my ear. I grabbed the nearest chair and bashed him with it.

Lucky I got away.

My name is SUE, HOW DO YOU DO, now you gonna die…

Kickin’ and cussin’ in the mud, the blood and the beer……life ain’t easy for a boy named Sue.
The year MLK was murdered I was in 7th grade in Berkeley with a bunch of racist black kids. One time I was sitting in a desk talking to a friend and a black kid came up behind ma and pops me on the side of the head and got in a couple more blows before I could get out of the desk. The Monday after MLK was murdered I was jumped by thirty black kids. Fortunately, I was running and escaped without much damage and a male teacher stopped them from chasing after me. I went home for the day.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Lucky I got away.

My name is SUE, HOW DO YOU DO, now you gonna die…

Kickin’ and cussin’ in the mud, the blood and the beer……life ain’t easy for a boy named Sue.

Well played.
Few years back

Had a neighbor that was a drinking buddy. That summer we were drinking rum for some reason.

He was kinda a knuckle dragger type an everytime I got a good buzz I just had to kick his azz. The first time I was invited to go over to the grass, so when I got knocked on my azz it didnt hurt as much....thats a good friend!!

The last time, I woke up in the lawn around 3AM getting sprayed down by the stupid sprinklers.

Still good friends, we dont drink rum anymore though
It been 15 years since I threw my fist at another person.
I was a Freshman in high school. There was a bunch of roughs that were patrolling the halls that I had been ducking for months. They finally caught up with me in an isolated bathroom at the far end of campus. I had always been the tallest kid in the class, but I'd gone through an extended growing spurt that had left me with aching bones and absolutely no coordination. I'd also developed a heart condition that caused me to keel over if I stood up too fast. I was an easy target.

Dad always said that, should it ever come down to it, attack the smallest one of the bunch. That's what I did. The larger ones prodded this guy who was a head shorter than me into coming at me first. He landed a punch. I responded with a flurry of punches that eventually sent him unconscious into a stall and then I turned on the rest and asked who was going to be next. The rest of the gang just melted away. It turned out I was covered in the shrimp's blood. I put the fellow in the hospital for 3 days.

Within a month or so, the ramifications of the fight played out. For whatever reason, I never got questioned, but I think the family of the shrimp started asking questions. A couple of the roughs got sent off to the Navy, and a couple more got shipped off to the Vocational School. No one ever bothered me after that.
Been close to twenty years since I felt the need to hit anyone. Even before that, it wasn’t ever my first inclination. I fought damn near every guy in school coming up, because I was always the smallest kid in the place for my age, until the last couple years. When I was sixteen, put a kid in the hospital for three days. He was a piece of work, already been in trouble for stealing cars and other stuff, and we were watching the younger kids play basketball. He told me he liked my little sister, who was 11 at the time. This kid was my age, so that didn’t go over well. Then he adds that he likes girls before they get tits. They pulled me off him at some point. I was home schooled the last bit of high school.

Then I hit the real world. The few fights I got into as an adult were over quick. Most people are done as soon as you hurt them even a little. I consider myself lucky that I never found someone that wasn’t like that. When I turned 21, I started carrying a handgun, and that really put a damper on getting into fights. You can start a fight how you want, but once you do that, it is not always up to you how it ends. I did not want to add a handgun to that mix. Now that I am older, the few times I have had to call someone out, they chilled out quick. Maybe they don’t want to be seen beating on an old man.
December 16, 1991
Not the last but the most memorable was when a bully threw one of my gloves to a passing dog at the bus stop and the dog took off with it. When I got mad about it he said he was gunna beat my ass. All day at school I thought about it and so after school I approached him and said here's your chance. When we were done we had 30 people watching and I'd thrown him through an old ladies white picket fence into her yard. I ended up having to pay for the damages. He and I were like oil and water, but honestly he was nuts. One time I watched him shoot a 22 semi auto at a passing car while we were out squirrel hunting together. I guess he missed no one stopped. We used to be real competitive in cross country until one day I left him in the dust on a 3.2 mile run. Never had problems with him in high school. Heard he went into the military where I have no doubt he was a stellar killer.

Another time, I was the new guy in school, so the locals thought it would be fun to dogpile me in football. I'd always been told the opposite of the poster above when facing a group drop the biggest one first then the rest will think hard before giving you any more trouble, so I came up swinging and did. No more problems with the other five.

As an adult, I confronted three guys with aluminum baseball bats that were beating on a car at 2 am keeping the neighborhood up. It got sporty but no one got killed. I consider myself damned lucky to get out of that one without injury.
Originally Posted by SLM
Laffin’, women just look at the beard and they’re pregnant.

I’m always amazed how many people I talk to that have an Uncle Bills story. Had some great times at that place. Ever visit the Golden Spur in Magdalena?

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by SLM

No, I never spent much time over there, much as I'd have liked to. Damned beautiful country. My buddy has a cabin up near Reserve, we'd roll into Uncle Bills for an evening and head to the cabin. Been a lotta years past now since I was even down that way.

The thing is ..................................

you're only guessing.

you're only guessing.

Now, why did you bring reality into this thread?
Where's copperking?
He wears the wallet......................

Fighting fair will just get you hurt.
I just mentioned it for the folks that think along those lines.

I've never been in a "fair fight".

That Queensbury dude was never around when I needed him, so I just took things in my own hands in order to survive.
Sometimes more.. haha

Crips/bloods nortes/suerneos to name a few. And no oc, guns, tazers, shiit, except cuffs. Pretty fun most days. 👊🏻

Those damn surenos and nortenos are a different kind of ballsy/stupid. They can’t just let it go. Even odds, 1 vs 20, no difference. They get it on.
[video:yahoo]
[/video]

Your dad was the Marlboro man?
48 years ago, pretty close to todays date and at Lake Tenkiller, OK. Myself and a stout Cherokee Indian. We fought a good bit and he would up falling on a tent. Well, out of the tent came a big dang indian and his crying young daughter. He was not in a good mood and asked who fell on the tent to which my opponent gleefully offered up that it was me that fell on the tent. As soon as that was out of his mouth I popped him in the face pretty damnn good (never did care for liars!). We fought some more and next thing I know we are in the lake with me raining down some hard right hands to his face when all of sudden he says (with his eyes closed); How about we get up and fight fair? Well, seemed like a good idea seeing how my right hand apparently did not have much power behind it and I did not want to drown in the lake. So, we got up and went back up the hill for some more fun and games. Fortunately, the indian crowd had enough entertainment and they put an end to the fighting. I never had anymore fights after that one.
Originally Posted by Raferman

Your dad was the Marlboro man?

Kinda Looks like he was...

you're only guessing.

Except pics posted right here on the fire confirm my guess.
© 24hourcampfire