Home
Posted By: IZH27 Cleaning toilet with a cat - 07/01/22
I’ve looked but I can’t find the directions that I read here on another form about how to use a cat to effectively clean a toilet. Does anybody remember the directions?
Posted By: Chisos Re: Cleaning toilet with a cat - 07/01/22
Find the book " A 101 Uses For a Dead Cat"
Toss a cat into the toilet and close the lid. Sit on the lid while the cat cleans your toilet bowl smile
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Cleaning toilet with a cat - 07/01/22
That’s it but the description was much more detailed and hilarious.
Originally Posted by IZH27
That’s it but the description was much more detailed and hilarious.
Sorry , I’ve never been an eloquent writer.
Posted By: DMc Re: Cleaning toilet with a cat - 07/01/22
Ford SportKa Cat commercial.

OMG
Found a version of it. Enjoy!!

Cat Toilet Cleaning
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and "rinse" for the cat.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

10. Now you can relax and put your feet up, your work here is done!
Tried this with a few kittens. Somehow they're getting out as when I lift the lid they are gone.

???
Posted By: Tedo Re: Cleaning toilet with a cat - 07/01/22
Cats are effective chimney cleaner as well, pulled up through the chimney they remove the creosote, probably need the toilet cleaner afterwards to clean the cat
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Cleaning toilet with a cat - 07/01/22
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I likee!
Posted By: Krazi Re: Cleaning toilet with a cat - 07/01/22
When I was about 8 we had a family cat, Squinty. I had just got out of the tub and was still wet and buck naked. Had left the door open a bit and in slides slinky. I looked out the door and down the hall to make sure I wouldn't get caught and scooped him up, dropped him in the stool and closed the lid. Sat down on the lid and flushed it. Sitting there grinning when a claw comes out from under the lid and impales my little ballsack. I was squealing louder than Squinty!
Lolol
Volkswagen vid is gold.
Posted By: tater74 Re: Cleaning toilet with a cat - 07/01/22
Couldn't show that commercial here. Panties would be in a wad for sure
© 24hourcampfire