Home
Posted By: ribka On the court no basketball - 07/01/22
Ha

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/brittney-griner-accused-moving-significant-151717633.html
Posted By: hanco Re: On the court no basketball - 07/01/22
They don’t play around over there. None of these articles question why the coon was stupid enough to have hash oil on her person. She had to know they don’t slap your hands over there.
Originally Posted by hanco
They don’t play around over there. None of these articles question why the coon was stupid enough to have hash oil on her person. She had to know they don’t slap your hands over there.

But she is accustomed to being a member of a preferred group in the US.
Originally Posted by Borchardt

But she is accustomed to being a member of a preferred group in the US.

Well, she's been enlightened now. I have no sympathy for her.
Posted By: CRS Re: On the court no basketball - 07/01/22
No sympathy here either.
Kinda like that kid that stole the painting in N Korea.
Just dumb.
Posted By: Jim270 Re: On the court no basketball - 07/02/22
Wonder what she thinks of the US now?
Posted By: powdr Re: On the court no basketball - 07/02/22
Look, the dumb nee-gar flaunted her homo status here in the US. She had problems at
Baylor coach Robertson had to squelch. She carried an illegal drug into of all places... Russia. Now they're telling her it will look better if she pleads guilty to the charges so that the swap for a Russian terrorist will appear more amiable. Hope they give her 10 years and she has to serve every day. Her BB days are pretty much over for what...a few ounces of resin. Black people as a whole, have no sense of value. powdr
Posted By: hanco Re: On the court no basketball - 07/02/22
Originally Posted by Jim270
Wonder what she thinks of the US now?

I bet she is praying the good old US is going to save her ass.
She didn't want the National Anthem played a ball games. Let her rot in Russian prison, there she doesn't have to listen to it.
My GAF Meter appears to be broken.
Posted By: CRS Re: On the court no basketball - 07/02/22
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Yep, mine too.
Originally Posted by CRS
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Yep, mine too.
I’m getting a zero reading as well. Perhaps we could take a lesson from Russia on how to deal with our drug problem.
Self-important b itch just had to poke the bear!
Got herself bit!
That’s a chick? Seriously?
Posted By: JeffyD Re: On the court no basketball - 07/02/22
Let's send her "wife" to Russia to keep her company in the big house.
Posted By: DMc Re: On the court no basketball - 07/02/22
She's in a pile of Doo Doo. Will be interesting to watch what happens.
Her spouse will have all her money spent before she gets out!!
That’s why you don’t travel to commie schitholes.

Especially with weed oil or whatever the fugk.
Originally Posted by powdr
Look, the dumb nee-gar flaunted her homo status here in the US. She had problems at
Baylor coach Robertson had to squelch. She carried an illegal drug into of all places... Russia. Now they're telling her it will look better if she pleads guilty to the charges so that the swap for a Russian terrorist will appear more amiable. Hope they give her 10 years and she has to serve every day. Her BB days are pretty much over for what...a few ounces of resin. Black people as a whole, have no sense.

Fixed it.
She can't want to be found not guilty very badly. Wearing that shirt on the first day of the trial?! Talk about putting your thumb in the eye of the Russian court.
I hope they keep her.
Not taking any sides in this affair but what constitutes a "significant" amount of whatever she had? Also, if she was leaving the country, could she have bought it in Russia? Ratting out the Russian mafia is very unhealthy. Not taking sides but something stinks about the whole affair.
Paul B.
I didn’t sleep last night thinking about this!
Posted By: ribka Re: On the court no basketball - 07/02/22
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Not taking any sides in this affair but what constitutes a "significant" amount of whatever she had? Also, if she was leaving the country, could she have bought it in Russia? Ratting out the Russian mafia is very unhealthy. Not taking sides but something stinks about the whole affair.
Paul B.

Set up by the Russian mafia? lol

Pretty simple does not matter what amount complete ban in Russia like many countries. Funny how countries with drug bans have a very small homeless issues unlike the US
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That’s why you don’t travel to commie schitholes.

Especially with weed oil or whatever the fugk.

Unlike shining thriving clean gems like Portland and Seattle lol

I vote for ten yrs. She will get a long sentence, our government will pay millions to get the ungrateful bitch back. You watch and see, I have foreseen it.
Posted By: TimZ Re: On the court no basketball - 07/02/22
I think they will give her 10 years and our State Dept will spend two years negotiating a hostage swap…..
Originally Posted by ribka

That is freaking awesome. Our country is hell bent on destroying itself and we fight this?
Posted By: Chisos Re: On the court no basketball - 07/02/22
I'll trade Nancy Pelosi for her and give them a first round draft pick.
Originally Posted by Morewood

That is freaking awesome. Our country is hell bent on destroying itself and we fight this?

the sanctions are killing Russia obviously
I hope they Midnight Express her asss.
Notice everyone is still wearing a mask like in NYC, San Fran, Seattle and all of the homeless drug addicts, trash everywhere ? lol

Take her to the train station
Fugg her kneeling azz.

She got the full Karma.
Notice everyone is still wearing a mask like in NYC, San Fran, Seattle and all of the homeless drug addicts, trash everywhere ? lol

Pretty cool seeing an urban area full of Caucasians. Not disparaging other races but we’ve mostly lost that in much of the world.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Pretty cool seeing an urban area full of Caucasians. Not disparaging other races but we’ve mostly lost that in much of the world.

Saw Midland Thursday night, some Hispanics, didn’t one Coon. Others noticed that too!
I didn’t sleep last night thinking about this!

BS! smile
Protested the US.
She got what she wanted.......zero sympathy
Posted By: ribka Re: On the court no basketball - 07/03/22
Our crown jewel NYC

No wild niglets jumping on people's nice cars or shoplifting, no Golden Corral brawls featuring screeching Sub-Saharan denizens spilling out onto the sidewalk, no shuck-and-jive mofo's hitting up White folks for money "to get dey car out uv de parkin' garage....'n sheeit".....
Posted By: ribka Re: On the court no basketball - 07/03/22
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

No wild niglets jumping on people's nice cars or shoplifting, no Golden Corral brawls featuring screeching Sub-Saharan denizens spilling out onto the sidewalk, no shuck-and-jive mofo's hitting up White folks for money "to get dey car out uv de parkin' garage....'n sheeit".....

An intelligent person might ponder what Russia is fighting for while western civilization is encroaching on them. Slava Ukraine
Is there a Go Fund Me for the prosecution?
Posted By: 45_100 Re: On the court no basketball - 07/03/22
Maybe Russia doesn't place the same value on sports and movie celebrities as we do in this country.. Maybe Russia doesn't value their highly intellectual opinions on current legal,.social and political events as we do. Maybe Russia sees them as play actors and entertainers who are easily replaced and not particularly useful.
If ya wanna dance, ya gotta pay the fiddler…
I can tell by looking at her, that if she were released, she’d do it again…she has that look that I call “racial arrogance”
Posted By: hanco Re: On the court no basketball - 07/03/22
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
If ya wanna dance, ya gotta pay the fiddler…
I can tell by looking at her, that if she were released, she’d do it again…she has that look that I call “racial arrogance”

Yes. Kneegrows being kneegrows. They think they are above the law.
Posted By: bbrown Re: On the court no basketball - 07/04/22
On the radio they were saying the US was considering trading a Russia prisoner that was selling weapons to terrorist for this drug smuggling anti American loser , is that true. WTF is going on
Posted By: powdr Re: On the court no basketball - 07/04/22
bb, the powers that be felt like it would be a more amiable trade if both were felons instead of a terrorist...vs a terrorist and a mis-guided, gentle BB player. I also notice she's added a couple of tattoos to her body. Must be some good artist's in Russian jails. powdr
© 24hourcampfire