Home
Post what you have going this weekend and spare me the excuses.

Americana or bust.
Lunch with the in-laws. Making another dead fall.
I'm gonna get chit faced and do this!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
If someone tells me what to do, I'll tell them to F off... like my forefathers...

Kent
Smoking and drinking.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Day and a half with the in-laws. Return to base and finish filing out a flintlock pan, load some 280 ammo.

Might write a scathing letter to the British parliament. Family has been keeping in practice since 1772. Probably have to CC the speaker of the house again this year.
Ain't that pumped up. Kinda going through the motions, to be honest.
Calling jabbed folks red coats, getting drunk, and carrying a gun.

Basically a boomer nightmare
Last week I said I'd never drink again...but that didn't work out so well. Guess I'll get drunk and laid. It ain't horrible.
Overtime night shifts.
Boating , skiing, smoking (pork shoulder), drinking, pool, fireworks and watermelon.

No f’n work.
Get things ready for my shop to be moved up here Sunday. Start setting it up. Run power to it. Install new A/C. Then I can get to work on important stuff like getting machinery set up and tools put back in place and get ready for huntin’ season!!! Woohoo!!! Just walk out door 10 steps to shootin’ bench!!!!
Poking my elected employees, started with a gubernatorial hopeful that is a fed rep who did not sign the letter to ATF.

Scheming with some buds on a law suit I plan to file against TN to get a Declaratory Judgement against the "Intent to go armed" clause.

Some ribs and big fireworks to celebrate the SCOTUS rulings.
Enjoying Covid
Originally Posted by deflave

Americana or bust.

Going to see Willy and crew tomorrow night work Sunday evening burn powder Monday
Originally Posted by Higginez
Smoking and drinking.

That sweet heart wants meat NOW. And is in a good place to get it if you dont comply.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Last week I said I'd never drink again...but that didn't work out so well. Guess I'll get drunk and laid. It ain't horrible.
I resemble this comment
I'll do tomorrow the same thing I did today, and then I'll do it again Sunday and Monday, as the situation allows.

I finally got the Chinese flu last Saturday and still have it. So today, there was another abortion protest on Main Street and I walked over and shook hands and talked to all the protesters, making sure to get really close to whoever I was talking to. I figure that it's my choice whether to spread the 'Rona, and what better group of tards than abortion lunatics to share it with.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'll do tomorrow the same thing I did today, and then I'll do it again Sunday and Monday, as the situation allows.

I finally got the Chinese flu last Saturday and still have it. So today, there was another abortion protest on Main Street and I walked over and shook hands and talked to all the protesters, making sure to get really close to whoever I was talking to. I figure that it's my choice whether to spread the 'Rona, and what better group of tards than abortion lunatics to share it with.
LOL, Remsen
Sunday- BBQ, drinking and Watching Hilton Giant Fireworks display out in Delta.

Monday- BBQ, drinking and

[Linked Image]
Hamburgers, brats, chicken, and guns.

🦫
Smoking and drinking.

‘Dad, don’t ask me to toss your salad’.

Lol

🦫
Originally Posted by gremcat
I resemble this comment

He who drinks a fifth on the fourth, may not be able to go fourth on the fifth! grin

Cuz that’s what friend that care do...

👍🏼

🦫

Nice! lol

Don't know if you are serious or joking?

Funny either way!
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by gremcat
I resemble this comment

He who drinks a fifth on the fourth, may not be able to go fourth on the fifth! grin
Or you could just be a man. LOL
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Smoking and drinking.

‘Dad, don’t ask me to toss your salad’.

Lol

🦫

Sheeeit.

She’d be down.

Same as you!

Lol
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Get things ready for my shop to be moved up here Sunday. Start setting it up. Run power to it. Install new A/C. Then I can get to work on important stuff like getting machinery set up and tools put back in place and get ready for huntin’ season!!! Woohoo!!! Just walk out door 10 steps to shootin’ bench!!!!

Sounds awesome, K_Dub!
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Funny either way!

I definitely got the virus and I definitely went over to share the love with the leftists.

Cuz that’s what friend that care do...

👍🏼

🦫

Spread the Love.
Will be smoking this on the BGE also. And no Hanco I'm not using mesquite it will be apple wood.

Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Will be smoking this on the BGE also. And no Hanco I'm not using mesquite it will be apple wood.

That looks delicious.
Make sure and take the plastic off.
Originally Posted by AKduck
Overtime night shifts.

Same here.
Scouting for elk
I’m doing the farm chores so the crew can spend time with their families.

Chores may involve doing rock chuck control. Gotta get them before they hole up! That makes ammo tax deductible: I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!
Working tomorrow.
Smoking a brisket on Sunday. Probably shooting a few arrows.
Tradition to shoot guns and burn powder on Monday, in the 4th of July parade, watching fireworks in the evening.

Might be some alcohol involved somewhere along the way.
Farmers market tomorrow morning, finalize my kitchen cabinet install, do some revolver 'smithing, grill fajitas and bounce around between Bloody Marys, Martinis, Old Fashioned's and Manhattans.
I’m on a fugkin plane bright and early on the Fourth.

Gonna get hammered. Hopefully not enough they won’t hand me the keys to the rental car when I land😂

You’ve been to Smith’s haven’t you. Just came out of there with two just like it. Pretty tough to get choice grade brisket for $3/lb anywhere.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Nice! lol

GOD BLESS REMEY

Introduce Gawd to the enemy.
Mom's in the hospital, I'll be there all weekend.
Going to brand the last bunch of calves tomorrow morning and get another load of cattle ready to get the hell outta here!

Trucker can't haul until Monday so whatever.

Thunderstorms and showers in the forecast or I'd also be cutting hay.

Get balers hooked up and install a monitor in a new to us tractor.

Start cleaning ditches and change oil on pump engines. Move irrigation intakes and chit down to the river. Pain in the ass.

Spray guy is going right now on the wheat so I can't whine too much.

I really hope we get some rain and then I might party my ass off.
Going to make spare ribs, and care for my dad, he's not going to last but a few days more.
My son wanted me to go fish the jetties but I can't, have to be with my Dad when he goes.
His brothers are coming on the 11th but I doubt he lasts that long.

Why the Helll would you post that pic? Would your father approve?
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

What the fugg Camuglia? Don’t be such a douche.
Good luck Roger and Dad.

Hope he goes easy.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Pat85

Nice! lol

GOD BLESS REMEY

Introduce Gawd to the enemy.

Just not Jesus...he's busy boiling in a vat of his own excrement.
why would it bother you, this is how he is now. I take pictures every day so I'll have them, I love him.
You know, he's not dying in some nursing home or hospital but here at home with the people who love him taking care of him, I make no excuses for that.
Drinking steadily starting today (yesterday?_)
River all day tomorrow (today? fugggg), I will become severely sunburnt - wont care, cuz drinking
Sunday River, drink, repeat
Monday drink, smoke something on the new Primo, mow lawn, fly FJB flag
Monday night - light off an obscene amount of fireworks to show the neighbors how much I love America and dont care about their dogs bieng pussies.
Godspeed to your Father Roger.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Take care.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Godspeed to your Father Roger.
+1
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Good luck Roger and Dad.

Hope he goes easy.
Yep me too. My dad didn't go easy and I'm still traumatized a decade later. Look after yourself, don't let it damage you...if that's possible. Good luck man.
Yesterday was gym time followed by driving range because it's all about the reps.

Then it was cook and get loaded time because this is God Blessed America.

You ever do a meatloaf on the BGE? Yeah me either but guess what? It's fugking awesome.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Then I got hungry again and said oh fugk, need ribs:

I'm probably the greatest cook I've ever met:

Now it's time to load mags and prep the Family Truckster:

Death to tyranny. Praise be to Flave. Flave bless America.
The Fire is DEFLATED as you are!!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

You're 3/4 the way to dead.

Go light a sparkler and STFU.

LOL
Chaz.

LOL
Meatloaf rules.
Meatloaf rules.

That was better than I'd expected.

50/50 Jew meat & lean beef.
Meatloaf rules.

No lampshades?

A little bleach on the cutting board would help keep the bacteria down and your pic's wouldn't look near as getto.
Yoy're a good man, Roger.
Prayers sent that your Dad passes gently.
Originally Posted by JeffA
A little bleach on the cutting board would help keep the bacteria down and your pic's wouldn't look near as getto.

Thanks, Martha Stewart.

LOL
Meatloaf rules.

No lampshades?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
You're strider ain't ya. LOL
You're strider ain't ya. LOL

Bingo.
Got drunk last night.

Today is a 6 hour kayak paddle on a chain of lakes and rivers.

Tomorrow - different river, float along in tubes. Coolers of booze get their own.

Monday - meat sweats, fireworks and damning the Queen.

Got in a good fight at the Crown and Anchor in 2002 with some Brit ex-pats over them blowing a 13 colony lead and getting their asses kicked by a bunch of farmers.
No place gets more Americana than my town on the 4th.
Install a new kitchen faucet and bathroom light fixture! O'Boy!
Big family and close friends cookout at my place today. 25-30 people. Hamburgers, Brats, hot dogs with homemade coney sauce. Tater salad, pasta salad, Ranchero beans, and corn pudding. Numerous desserts. Garage fridge full of beer and soda pop. Corn hole game in the yard. My wife and I have been hosting a 4th of July cookout for over 35 years. God Bless the USA!

Ron
Roger, God Bless you for the effort to take care of your Dad at home. Tough duty and few can deal. May he go without pain. Nick
I've got some mowing to do and more woodchucks to shoot. There's guaranteed be fireworks all weekend on the lake. We'll do some grilling and eating.

Happy Birthday America!
Flave, next time you do a meatloaf throw some taters in with it.

Just finished up Hell-week at work and am now heading downstate to attend the memorial for my brother's oldest son who passed away unexpectedly on Father's day. The rest of the weekend is up in the air, but should include working around the home and getting a little time on the water.

I really could use a few hours of staring at a bobber and not thinking, right about now.
Gonna do our typical redneck activities…drink, shoot, grill up a bunch of stuff, eat, shoot more, drink more, set off fireworks! Like most of our get togethers, but with fireworks.

Happy INDEPENDENCE Day! 4th of July still rocks!

Yee-Yee! 😎

Doc_Holidude

Check the pic again you loser.

PS-Your meat looks amazing. And big.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Just finished up Hell-week at work and am now heading downstate to attend the memorial for my brother's oldest son who passed away unexpectedly on Father's day. The rest of the weekend is up in the air, but should include working around the home and getting a little time on the water.

I really could use a few hours of staring at a bobber and not thinking, right about now.

Sorry about your nephew.

Sorry about your nephew.
Thanks, man. 28 is too damned young to go.

Sorry about your nephew.

I don't think I learned my ABCs until 30.

That's awful.
Yesterday was gym time followed by driving range because it's all about the reps.

Then it was cook and get loaded time because this is God Blessed America.

You ever do a meatloaf on the BGE? Yeah me either but guess what? It's fugking awesome.

Then I got hungry again and said oh fugk, need ribs:

Nice to finally see you aren't totally freaking worthless.

Who taught your wife to grill?

When did your wife realize she should leave?

LOL
Originally Posted by stxhunter
You know, he's not dying in some nursing home or hospital but here at home with the people who love him taking care of him, I make no excuses for that.

I missed my dad's passing, I was headed to get him out of the hospital and take him home when the doc called me. He just stopped. Wanted him at home but that's the way it goes sometimes.

God bless you both.

LOL

TFF

Check the pic again you loser.

PS-Your meat looks amazing. And big.
Hey you guys, what is your meatloaf recipe? My wife doesn't have the hang of it, it tastes great but crumbles. I like left over meatloaf sandwiches and would prefer one slice between two slices of bread.
Taking my new johnboat with a jet to scout for sheep today and tomorrow.
On the 4th I head to Craig AK to slaughter salmon and halibut for 3 days.

Suck ballz.
Continued prayers for Roger and his family from us in N.C.

We’ll be at our usual spot on the Carolina coast. American flags and American flag bathing suits everywhere! laugh wink Fight jets and WWII vintage aircraft will do a fly by on the beach in early afternoon. Burgers, dogs, and fresh caught shrimp for dinner. Two fireworks shows in the evening. All topped off with a few Yuenglings. I just can’t get any better, IMHO.
I use eggs worcestershire sauce, A1 and Italian bread crumbs for a binder. This one was stuffed with
jalapenos and pepperjack cheese.

Righteous.
Kwoods will recognize the melody...

Lots of drinking, here at the lake! Been on the water last 3 days, cuz lake will be full today! Drink here at the house. Moscow Mule a tommorow, going to get Drunk, been over a year, off the blood thinners now !
I use eggs worcestershire sauce, A1 and Italian bread crumbs for a binder. This one was stuffed with
jalapenos and pepperjack cheese.

Thanks, will pass info on to my lady.
Yesterday was gym time followed by driving range because....

deflave;
Good morning my cyber friend in Florida, Happy Fourth of July to you and yours.

If you're so inclined, would you share what the red dot is?

My curiosity is of course academic as a Canuck, but I did shoot a Glock with a red dot on it a couple weekends ago and liked it very much.

My 6 decade old eyes seem to fight with open sights of any description anymore. Was shooting a receiver sight the other day and after swapping different powers of reading glasses I finally found a combo that allowed me to sight it in, though I'd not have won any competitions with the groups I was getting.

Anyways I just wanted to send greetings and salutations to the land of the free from this side of the medicine line.

Happy Fourth of July to you and the rest of my US 'Fire compatriots.

Dwayne
Just hiked Chimney Rock.

Man that is pretty country. Wow...nice!

Americana or bust.
LOL

Sorry about your nephew.

Sorry.
Upon reading the latest replies I'm seriously beginning to question my career choice...lol
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Continued prayers for Roger and his family from us in N.C.

We’ll be at our usual spot on the Carolina coast. American flags and American flag bathing suits everywhere! laugh wink Fight jets and WWII vintage aircraft will do a fly by on the beach in early afternoon. Burgers, dogs, and fresh caught shrimp for dinner. Two fireworks shows in the evening. All topped off with a few Yuenglings. I just can’t get any better, IMHO.

Amen. Hang tough Roger.

LOL

Hehehe. Shush.
Originally Posted by BC30cal
deflave;

My curiosity is of course academic as a Canuck, but I did shoot a Glock with a red dot on it a couple weekends ago and liked it very much.

My 6 decade old eyes seem to fight with open sights of any description anymore. Was shooting a receiver sight the other day and after swapping different powers of reading glasses I finally found a combo that allowed me to sight it in, though I'd not have won any competitions with the groups I was getting.

Anyways I just wanted to send greetings and salutations to the land of the free from this side of the medicine line.

Dwayne

DWAYNE MAN!

That is a Trijicon SRO. Not really something I'd use for work/shooting people but damned if it isn't a fun piece of gear otherwise.

I'm relatively new to the RMR type sights myself but they continue to amaze.

Great benefit in more ways than one. If you can get one a regular use handgun I highly recommend it.

LOL

Hehehe. Shush.

How about you shush you stupid fugkin' bastard.

Texans have the social grace of a fugking tire iron.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Upon reading the latest replies I'm seriously beginning to question my career choice...lol

Think how drunk you could have been by now.
Originally Posted by StumpDodger
Hey you guys, what is your meatloaf recipe? My wife doesn't have the hang of it, it tastes great but crumbles. I like left over meatloaf sandwiches and would prefer one slice between two slices of bread.

The one I posted is pretty plain:

1lb ground lamb
1lb ground beef (lean)
Cumin
Salt
Pepper
1 chopped onion
Two tablespoons minced garlic
Two or three eggs
Bread crumbs. (probably two cups but no idea really)
Worfugker sauce

If her recipe is crumbling she just needs more bread crumbs.

1lb ground lamb
1lb ground beef (lean)
Cumin
Salt
Pepper
1 chopped onion
Two or three eggs
Worfugker sauce

That would probably make good gyro meat too.
Gonna get a load of fireworks and spoil as many grandkids as I can.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

You're 3/4 the way to dead.

Go light a sparkler and STFU.

LOL

I still have more piss and vinegar than you! But then again that ain’t saying much!!

1lb ground lamb
1lb ground beef (lean)
Cumin
Salt
Pepper
1 chopped onion
Two or three eggs
Worfugker sauce

Lamb? When did you start keeping kosher eating that shît?

1lb ground lamb
1lb ground beef (lean)
Cumin
Salt
Pepper
1 chopped onion
Two or three eggs
Worfugker sauce

Not sure my lady would condone a ground up lamb, but thanks anyhow.
Birthday present to myself.

Happy 4th.

Originally Posted by local_dirt

Happy 4th.

That looks cool as fûck.
God Speed Roger and your Dad. No easy time, but your doing the best that can be done.

Took the Chiainsaw to the 25 year old hedge and really upset the yellow jackets and I’m guessing the rabbits are going to be ticked off as well. It needed a ground level prune and some stumpgrinding.

Had dinner last night at Ft Griswold overlooking the slope where the redcoats ate musket balls for the better part of the day till they breached the fort and then Ran ol Col Ledyard with his own sword as legend has it. I’m guessing that the farmers probably were not fighting by the kings rules. Told the kids about how ol Bennidict returned to the river that led to his birth place and burned the whole town of New London to the ground. You can still find slate burial stones here that mark the dead from that fight and they don’t mince words about how they felt about Mr Arnold or the kings men on the epitaphs.

Grilling Brats and smoking ribs Sunday. That pork butt looks awful good and may do one of those to try to keep up.
Garage needs a roof, and the septic needs to be pumped, but may put that off till later in the month so I can prime up the flint lock Hawken and the 357 to raise up the smoke and thank those farmers while the red white and blue flies on the flag pole.
Here’s to you Ol Glory…..long may you wave
deflave;

Dwayne

DWAYNE MAN!

That is a Trijicon SRO. Not really something I'd use for work/shooting people but damned if it isn't a fun piece of gear otherwise.

Which sight would you use on a carry gun? At 61 years old, my eyes just aren't what they used to be. I've read often enough about how good the red dots are, that it's time to try one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Happy 4th.

That looks cool as fûck.

Gruff, it is. Beretta 1301 Tactical. Better and lighter than a Benelli M4. That's an AimPoint H2 above it and an Aridus CROM co-witness rear sight to replace the stock ghost ring.

Happy 4th.

That looks cool as fûck.

Gruff, it is. Beretta 1301 Tactical. Better and lighter than a Benelli M4. That's an AimPoint H2 above it and an Aridus CROM co-witness rear sight to replace the stock ghost ring.

That's a beyute fo show.
I definitely got the virus and I definitely went over to share the love with the leftists.

Take a special Potato Salad next time...

Rona + Salmonella FTW!!!
This never gets old. I love our flag.

llol. hope you sneezed and coughed
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Drinking steadily starting today (yesterday?_)
River all day tomorrow (today? fugggg), I will become severely sunburnt - wont care, cuz drinking
Sunday River, drink, repeat
Monday drink, smoke something on the new Primo, mow lawn, fly FJB flag
Monday night - light off an obscene amount of fireworks to show the neighbors how much I love America and dont care about their dogs bieng pussies.

God Bless you and America 🇺🇸

🦫

PS

Don’t pass out in the street on the 4th. Wouldn’t want a buddy to use your anus as a rocket launcher. 😂
Originally Posted by JRS3

Is that the Black Hills? Cool pic.

Beautiful.

GOD Bless America - again.

(I wonder what the anti Christian's sing. frown )

Thanks, Patriot.

Think how drunk you could have been by now.

It's okay, I keep a bottle of JD next to the calf table. I mean who's gonna fire me, myself?!
Smoked duck, chicken and andouille earlier. Added that to roux and some veggies to make a great gumbo, okra and shrimp near the end.

Kept the primo going, big batch of cowboy beans taking smoke.

Another 3-4 hours, add some more fuel and wood and put on a 14# brisket.
Chimney Rock, NC.

The left flag tip is “kissing” the chimney. We hiked to the top left point above it.

Beautiful.

GOD Bless America - again.

(I wonder what the anti Christian's sing. frown )

Thanks, Patriot.

The waterfall to the top right was filmed in “Last Of The Mohicans”.
Preparing for my annual recital of the constitution.
Greatest country on Earth!
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Smoked duck, chicken and andouille earlier. Added that to roux and some veggies to make a great gumbo, okra and shrimp near the end.

Awesome.
The waterfall to the top right was filmed in “Last Of The Mohicans”.

"Stay alive. No matter what occurs, I will find you."

That was his tactful way of saying "I know they're gonna rape the schit out of you but hang tight."

LOL

That's beautiful, Clark.
Originally Posted by acy
deflave;

Dwayne

DWAYNE MAN!

Which sight would you use on a carry gun? At 61 years old, my eyes just aren't what they used to be. I've read often enough about how good the red dots are, that it's time to try one. Thanks.

RMR or an Aimpoint ACRO P-2.

The Sig Romeo 1 PRO wouldn't be bad either.

1lb ground lamb
1lb ground beef (lean)
Cumin
Salt
Pepper
1 chopped onion
Two or three eggs
Worfugker sauce

Sure thing, Captain Cabrito.

1lb ground lamb
1lb ground beef (lean)
Cumin
Salt
Pepper
1 chopped onion
Two or three eggs
Worfugker sauce

If you say something like "lamb" around Minnesota or Wisconsin everybody goes cross-eyed and stares at the wall for ten minutes.

You're welcome regardless.

Happy 4th.

That's got Sporting Clays written all over it.

1lb ground lamb
1lb ground beef (lean)
Cumin
Salt
Pepper
1 chopped onion
Two or three eggs
Worfugker sauce

Sure thing, Captain Cabrito.

Hahahaha, I'll eat that crow when I pop one of the stupid things.

Grizzly sow and cubs are making the rounds, ate some of my neighbors chickens, and tore up the garbage on another one. So far so good here. Goats are considered livestock. Would be a hell of a way to get that mannlicher blooded

Grizzly sow and cubs are making the rounds, ate some of my neighbors chickens, and tore up the garbage on another one. So far so good here. Goats are considered livestock. Would be a hell of a way to get that mannlicher blooded

I can think of some things more sporting than shooting a pet fugkin' goat.

But bloodied is bloodied I guess.

I can think of some things more sporting than shooting a pet fugkin' goat.

But bloodied is bloodied I guess.

You're retarded.
You're retarded.

Would certainly explain my choice of friends.
Oh dear...
WTF is that?!

Some kind of fish?
WTF is that?!

Some kind of fish?

Ground lamb.
Wish I was partying with you right now.

Happy 4th.

That's got Sporting Clays written all over it.

Was that Claydemrollis , Claymonte , Claymello ..
I’m pretty sure that Pipe would be more than a Match ..
Wish I was partying with you right now.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
WTF is that?!

Some kind of fish?

Jeffrey Dahmer vittles.

Lol

🦫
LOL both you fuuckers!
WTF is that?!

Some kind of fish?

He'd make a hell of a wife.
WTF is that?!

Some kind of fish?

And you make one helluva slob.

LOL
WTF is that?!

Some kind of fish?

LOL

STFU and make me a sandwich.
WTF is that?!

Some kind of fish?

LOL

STFU and make me a sandwich.

You’d just complain about that too.

LOL

Go do something fun for a change you fugking loser.
Somebody told me your were an ass when drunk and that you were drunk half the time. I think they were half right.

grin
Cowboy beans off. Refueled with some hickory and pecan. Brisket on, I'm gonna drink another cold pop and make sure everything is tight, probably wrap it at dawn, figure a 5-6 hr stall with a 14# brisket. Who knows.
If you say something like "lamb" around Minnesota or Wisconsin everybody goes cross-eyed and stares at the wall for ten minutes.

You're welcome regardless.

Damn. X-eyed and staring at the wall? Yeah, 'cause I'm hungry. Gryos sound good.
Fed the troops tonight, tater salad, baked smoked beans, fresh peeled sliced Cherokee Purple tomatoes, hot dogs for the kids, slaw, hot dip the wife makes, pies, brownies and:
Pile of bones at the end, good fireworks, gatoraide for the kids, Cabernet for the womez, cold Shiner Bock for the guys....
Between this and the thread about getting hit in the face, I doubt you will find more bragging and less doing unless you count Big Stick’s constant drivel…
Thoughts and prayers to stxhunter and his family......

Rest of you folks, have a gud holiday.......stay safe.
Those are impressive grilling set-ups.

I got no plans, just traveling between various medical ctrs ........too many of my peeps experiencing issues right now.

1lb ground lamb
1lb ground beef (lean)
Cumin
Salt
Pepper
1 chopped onion
Two or three eggs
Worfugker sauce

Where the fugk does anybody get ground lamb....oh that's right south Florida.
Originally Posted by worriedman
Fed the troops tonight, tater salad, baked smoked beans, fresh peeled sliced Cherokee Purple tomatoes, hot dogs for the kids, slaw, hot dip the wife makes, pies, brownies and:
Pile of bones at the end, good fireworks, gatoraide for the kids, Cabernet for the womez, cold Shiner Bock for the guys....

You went to town.

Looks great.
Somebody told me your were an ass when drunk and that you were drunk half the time. I think they were half right.

grin

Somebody told me you are retarded.

They’re 100% right.
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Between this and the thread about getting hit in the face, I doubt you will find more bragging and less doing unless you count Big Stick’s constant drivel…

Who would ever want to hit Flave?

F U C K the FBI, every last one of those sorry bastards.
I'll be spending it on the beach. Taking the week and pulling the boat down to do a little inshore fishing, maybe a day out at Cape Lookout/Shackleford Banks.
Cowboy beans off. Refueled with some hickory and pecan. Brisket on, I'm gonna drink another cold pop and make sure everything is tight, probably wrap it at dawn, figure a 5-6 hr stall with a 14# brisket. Who knows.

Wrapped brisket at4:40 AM. Didn't hardly stall at all. Just pulled it off. 10.5 hrs.

At wrap:

Baling hay most every day, weather permitting for the rest of the summer.
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Who would ever want to hit Flave?

Gawd?

grin

Somebody told me you are retarded.

They’re 100% right.

Somebody told me the law and sheep are why the Montanny trannie headed to Florida
Brisket was great. I'm in a meat coma.

Prepping a couple of rifles for Dyna-Borecoat.

That and your above pic look awesome, bro.
BBQing hot dogs and tri-tip today. The mountains are blue on the Coors cans and there is plenty of them.
My brother just got back yesterday from a road trip to Idaho for work. He brought a sheit load of the good fireworks home with him. My 12 year old is salivating and sheit is about to get real after dark.
God Bless America!
Just finished casting about 600 .358 caliber Freedom Pills to be used in a revolver made by the company that made men equal.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Ghetto match +P this morning. LOL

I've never seen so many shooters argue. Was a great time.
Off to the west coast to do the family thing.

I of course make the wife drive:

Enables me to crush these after a tough weekend of matches and golf:

Ain't no Boston dwelling chinamen got schit on some fried Culver shrimp:

Flave bless America!
Kept myself busy.

Nice smoke ring on that brisket.
Cute dog.
Cute dog.

Wife wants five more.

Because she's a woman.

LOL
Could put a smoke ring on them.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Funny either way!

Wild applause!
Originally Posted by antlers
Nice smoke ring on that brisket.

+P.
Cute dog.

Wife wants five more.

Because she's a woman.

LOL

Thought you hated dogs.

Lol.

😆
Cute dog.

Wife wants five more.

Because she's a woman.

LOL

Thought you hated dogs.

Lol.

😆

I’m making fun of my good friend Gruff.

He’s one of those guys that has to surround himself with at least five dogs at all times.
Cute dog.

Wife wants five more.

Because she's a woman.

LOL

Thought you hated dogs.

Lol.

😆

I’m making fun of my good friend Gruff.

He’s one of those guys that has to surround himself with at least five dogs at all times.

Five?

Lol!

Tell him he needs to get some cats, too.

,😆

Flave bless America!

Waaiitt a minute,,,,
You have her drive,hold the dog,
while you sit in the back seat and knock back some IPA's???
We're not wortthy grin
Five?

Lol!

,😆

He probably has a dozen of those too.

Fugkin' guy should have been a zookeeper.
Originally Posted by rong
Waaiitt a minute,,,,
You have her drive,hold the dog,
while you sit in the back seat and knock back some IPA's???
We're not wortthy grin

Fugk yeah bro.

Flave needs his rest. I was shooting all morning.

Oh hell ya…….

Damn.

God bless you and your family. Doing the hard thing. The good thing.

Flave bless America!

Well, welcome to Oregon, you fug’n loser!

LOL

🦫
Fixing to put the hurt on this brisket and shrimp salad.

Kept myself busy.

Your Dad is proud.

Flaves, not so much. shocked
Kept myself busy.

Your Dad is proud.

Flaves, not so much. shocked

That “joke” says more about your upbringing than anyone else’s.

Flave bless America!

Well, welcome to Oregon, you fug’n loser!

LOL

🦫

No worries.

We stopped well short of buttfugkville.

Enjoy Oregon’s version of “freedom” today.

LOL
Hard times are real but I did find a freezer burnt Bar S and made do.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Sam, those ultras are my preferred beverage of choice. Enjoy
Crittr, I have to lay off the beer and bread.

Gives me the chits.

All things considered the Ultra's aren't bad!

Topo Chico's are also a good beer alternative, IMHO.
Crittr, I have to lay off the beer and bread.

Gives me the chits.

All things considered the Ultra's aren't bad!

Topo Chico's are also a good beer alternative, IMHO.

Canned Sex on the Beach tall boys at 8.5% ain’t bad, ranch water is good but the $$ to % ratio is really bad.

Nobody drinking Ultras can bust balls for any other beverage!

Mango Claws for the win! Little store that’s close was marking their 24 packs for way less than they should’ve. Bought a bunch till they corrected it. Just swaying by for a can of snuff and some claws.
Five?

Lol!

,😆

My cats live outside and kill mice in the hay, as God intended. House cats are gayer than aids, and almost as gay as supporting the ukraine and believing the kungflu bullshît.

2 dogs are admittedly companion dogs, other 3 live outside and keep the wolves and bears on the right side of the fence.

But since I don’t chase birds with them Clarke thinks they’re all useless lol.
Nobody drinking Ultras can bust balls for any other beverage!

Mango Claws for the win! Little store that’s close was marking their 24 packs for way less than they should’ve. Bought a bunch till they corrected it. Just swaying by for a can of snuff and some claws.

Cheers man!
Ghetto match +P this morning. LOL

I've never seen so many shooters argue. Was a great time.

I thought arguing was part of it.....

His toe was 1/16 out of the shoot box! Etc etc.
Bacon wrapped corn on the cob?

OMFG
Five?

Lol!

,😆

My cats live outside and kill mice in the hay, as God intended. House cats are gayer than aids, and almost as gay as supporting the ukraine and believing the kungflu bullshît.

2 dogs are admittedly companion dogs, other 3 live outside and keep the wolves and bears on the right side of the fence.

My buddy in Cherokee, NC has 1 of his dogs that patrols the right side of his property, too. When I asked him what the hell that dog was doing over there he answered in his NC drawl "That's ma bear dawg".

Lol.

Not true.

I think your dogs hold just as much value as their owner.

I patiently await your apology.
Originally Posted by blindshooter

It was a bit more contentious than everyone was used to.

I may have to become more involved in the club.

Flave is not unlike cowbell. More is always better.
Fun times on the beach:
Aerosol cheese……….How you know when you living right. 😂
Originally Posted by MadMooner

#winning

Good turnout last night:

Hard times are real but I did find a freezer burnt Bar S and made do.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

That paver pit is fugkin' boss.
Originally Posted by blindshooter

It was a bit more contentious than everyone was used to.

I may have to become more involved in the club.

Haha. Tff
Mango Claws for the win! .

Hmm, I thought it was illegal for men to drink Whit Claw in Montana since I have only seen women drinking them.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

#winning

Good turnout last night:

Beautiful spot, bro.
Great Thread guys!

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Gruff has the exact same dog!

And horses!
Sweet pics Flav, cool 4th for you guys!
I’m just humbled to be in Gruffs company. Sheeit.
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Mango Claws for the win! .

Hmm, I thought it was illegal for men to drink Whit Claw in Montana since I have only seen women drinking them.

Nah, the SCOTUS says things like that are state by state now.

You too Samola.

Coconut Boy re-upped with Lindthey Graham. LOL Proud of the little guy regardless, but Lindsey Graham?

LOL

Woot woot!

BTW, your son looks great wearing glasses, really compliments his already good looks.
Fugk you Sam!
Fugk you Sam!
lmao
Fireballz was right, it says Frost on his uni. LOL
Wrong kid.

My son is wearing glasses.
Nephew leaves for Airforce boot camp this coming Tuesday after the Funeral on Monday.
On a serious note, Miss Lindsay looks like a narrow midget compared to those guys.
The kid on the far left looks like he had some good bud.
Nephew leaves for Airforce boot camp this coming Tuesday after the Funeral on Monday.

Tell him to leave his purse at home.

They'll issue one.

LOL
Right, should have gone in the Marines, He is a hell of a good boxer, but I'm sure my brother had more to do with the decision-making.
Sharp looking kid
Sharp looking kid

He love him some tacos.
Needs a mescan girlfriend.

Yeah because who wants white grandchildren?
What's he in some sort of Hair Gel battalion?

Aqua Net Division.

You too Samola.

Coconut Boy re-upped with Lindthey Graham. LOL Proud of the little guy regardless, but Lindsey Graham?

LOL

Who is the goofy looking little guy with a white shirt? A trainer?

Only racist bastids.
Chase will have no problem with the women.

LOL, I got my share.

You too Samola.

LOL

Don’t worry about it, eyeball.
Sorry, I got late to the party.

Lindsay Graham's little brother?

I figure that guy doesnt care for Texas.

Hey, Napolean didnt like Russia either.

You too Samola.

LOL

Very cool Flave, you must be proud...... despite Miss Lindsey
Sharp looking kid

He love him some tacos.
Yup. And at least he takes after his Mom in the looks department.

Aqua Net Division.

Natural oils.

Lol.

You too Samola.

LOL

He’s all in for the vax, maybe it’s your buddy DocRocket?
No, I've hunted with Doc R. Hes well over 6 ft tall.
Sorry, I got late to the party.

Lindsay Graham's little brother?

I figure that guy doesnt care for Texas.

Hey, Napolean didnt like Russia either.

Thanks for stopping by.

Is that why you suck his dick?
Ok, someone PMed me.

Great pic, Col Travis. Great looking young man you got there.

Hope hes as smart as you and God sticks with him in his endeavors.

Congrats.

Hahaha. Jealous.

Hahaha. Jealous.

No.

It was just a question.
© 24hourcampfire