Home
Link to Video
To Funny!
About what I figured.
Chuck Norris, you'd better get of town. Orange Man is coming for you next.
And I thought all he did was lunge for the steering wheel,,, OMG
I knew the beotch wasn't lying LOL.
Looks like they have the goods on him now for sure.
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Looks like they have the goods on him now for sure.
This video might be what finally puts Trump behind bars.
Since when would they be in a vehicle with right-hand drive? Note position of the steering wheel in the video!
Quick, better delete this before TarQueen sees it!🙄
Originally Posted by Richdeerhunter
Since when would they be in a vehicle with right-hand drive? Note position of the steering wheel in the video!
It's a spoof......
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Quick, better delete this before TarQueen sees it!🙄
LOL. Exactly.
Nice
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Nice
Who knew he had those skills.
Orange guy crushed.
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Originally Posted by Richdeerhunter
It's a spoof......

Na
It Can't be a Spoof
It's the real Deal for sure cus cus cus it is a Video.
and President Trump really Kicked their Buts
Ya Ya Is is Real fur Sure
Too funny.
Monday there will be a special prime time J6 hearing to show this new irrefutable evidence !
Yeah, and with all of those overhead shots, I didn't realize that his limo was a convertible.

What is sad is that there are many people that will actually believe that this video is real. And thay also vote!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'll send this to the only aunt and uncle,in our family,who are left wing jack-asses.lol
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Monday there will be a special prime time J6 hearing to show this new irrefutable evidence !

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Ya' know 98% of the lefties will take that video as gospel and demand it be introduced at the Jan. 6 hearings. I'm surprised ol' "tub o lard" cheney hasn't demanded it already.
I'd vote for that bad ass!
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
They’ll bring back Cassidy Hutchinson to give a blow by blow narration. She’ll testify to the intentions of Trump as related to her by a friend of a friend who knows a secret service agent who knows one of the secret service agents who was in the vehicle following the President’s limousine who talked to the driver Trump nearly choked to death…
Great post Hawkeye
Orange Man———-Baaaaaaaaad Man
© 24hourcampfire