Home
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FWrEsEZX0AETw1N?format=jpg&name=900x900[/img]
Posted By: deflave Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/02/22
CockSocket says it is working because nobody every claimed that it could protect you from COVID-19.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave
CockSocket says it is working because nobody every claimed that it could protect you from COVID-19.

LOL

Sure glad he is smarter than all of us.
Posted By: 700LH Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/02/22
It's working as designed it's killing people....................................laffin
Posted By: deflave Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/02/22
Originally Posted by 700LH
It's working as designed it's killing people....................................laffin

It might not have killed anyone dumb enough to believe it did something but it damn sure exposed them.

LOL

It might not have killed anyone dumb enough to believe it did something but it damn sure exposed them.

LOL
Yeah, that's the ticket, yup, yup

LOL
CockSocket......I like it!🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

LOL

Sure glad he is smarter than all of us.
You're all D students...lol what a clown.
Boosters are needed every four weeks forever for the shot to actually work.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/02/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

And it still will not keep you from getting covid-19
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

And it still will not keep you from getting covid-19
You’re wrong
Posted By: efw Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/02/22

LOL

You hate the police, but will take a jab from their overlords.

Derp
Covtards unite! Take your shots, the starving babies in the Ukraine depend on it! It's the ticket for defeating the Orcs!
Posted By: Squidge Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/02/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
Posted By: prplbkrr Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/02/22
All of the guys in an organization I belong to have had the jab and all of the boosters. The ones that came down with covid, I asked them about their opinion of getting the jab. To a man, "It wasn't as bad as it would have been without the jab." I asked them "How do you know?"

Response was that the shot isn't really a vaccine, but will lesson the effects the virus. WTF?

ALL of these guys are college educated and seem to have decent brain.

I am the only one without a college degree, and am looked down upon as not very educated. They think I am stupid as hell for not getting jabbed. A couple of guys dropped out of the group because I am not vaxxed, and don't want to be "exposed", even though they are fully boosted.

They are unable to connect the dots.
Originally Posted by efw

LOL

You hate the police, but will take a jab from their overlords.

Derp
Your signature fits .
I graduated with a DVM in1991

Been telling my clients since I got out

Vaccine for corona virus doesn’t have a good ROI

It’s usually a secondary pathogen sooooooo…..

Save your money for other health improvements

Like core viruses vaccines, clostridium, ivermectin

and mult min

Funny how the song remains the same.

Certainly however you cannot deny the vaccine dropped mortality/ morbidity early on when the Covid strains behaved more like a primary pathogen.
Posted By: ribka Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/03/22
The entire movement to demonize unvaxxed really exposed how stupid the average human being is. First it was get the vax and you will never ever get or spread covid, then get the booster( zero research) and you will never get or spread covid and save your grandparents lives if you get near them, Natural immunity is a crazy anti science construct, when ivermectin proved very reliable and safe, Its the deadly horse worm toxin. It goes on and on.......

Im sure old Toot ( Houston 2) can come on again with ignorant covid rants and how wonderful the vax is. lol

Originally Posted by prplbkrr
All of the guys in an organization I belong to have had the jab and all of the boosters. The ones that came down with covid, I asked them about their opinion of getting the jab. To a man, "It wasn't as bad as it would have been without the jab." I asked them "How do you know?"

Response was that the shot isn't really a vaccine, but will lesson the effects the virus. WTF?

I am the only one without a college degree, and am looked down upon as not very educated. They think I am stupid as hell for not getting jabbed. A couple of guys dropped out of the group because I am not vaxxed, and don't want to be "exposed", even though they are fully boosted.

Posted By: ribka Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/03/22
a man of real science background. How refreshing

Originally Posted by Angus1895

and mult min

Certainly however you cannot deny the vaccine dropped mortality/ morbidity early on when the Covid strains behaved more like a primary pathogen.
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/03/22
I don't watch news or TV and I rarely listen to the radio....so I'm not up on the latest. Kinda sad but I get more news here at the campfire than anywhere. It does seem to me that the big push to get vaccinated or booster'd is non-existent now, or if it's still out there it's much less.

Again, just my limited experience. At one time we were getting continual emails at work, none requiring the vaccine, but all pushing it. It hasn't been mentioned in any way/shape/form for a long time now at work....I can't remember when the last time it was mentioned was.

Is there still a big push for people to get vaccinated?
People are still being denied life saving procedures for refusing to get vaccinated.
Posted By: bobinpa Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/03/22

They are living proof that common sense and logic can't be taught...
Posted By: Ringman Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/03/22
Billboard here in Grants Pass still pushing it.
Posted By: efw Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/03/22
Originally Posted by Ringman
Billboard here in Grants Pass still pushing it.

Yep it’s shameful.

The little video screens at gas station push it here. Spotify and YouTube ads too.

Absolutely absurd this late in the game. Gotta keep the pressure on tho! Can’t have any nonconformists thinking they can get away with defying the powers that be.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/03/22
Lol, there sure are some dumb ones........

Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Trump fought against the vaccine because he knew that's what his base of dumbasses were easiest to be hoodwinked on.
Joe has been working to save those dumbasses, that I hate to say.
Originally Posted by Aagaardsporter
Getting vaccinated is not a political issue, or a freedoms issue, it is a public health issue.
Originally Posted by jdollar
I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/03/22
Originally Posted by bobinpa

They are living proof that common sense and logic can't be taught...

#livinginfear
Posted By: tikkanut Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/03/22
Ain't got it yet

ain't gonna

FJB

FAF
My brother got the shot and soon after had a heart attack that almost killed him. He has always been a lean healthy guy, and he believes the shot did it. One SIL had the first shot and has had heart problems since. He is, or was, a big league triathlete. He says that most folks he’s close to, after they got the shot, have had elevated blood pressure. These are all serious athletes. Something ain’t right…
Posted By: 22250rem Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22
That heart issue I keep hearing about is Myocarditis. Some folks develop that problem are always the ones who got vaxxed. Makes me glad I never got the jab. Still wondering if I have natural immunity, as I only had the flu ONCE in my entire life and that was in 1995. Had a blood test to determine natural immunity but I won't hear the results for a few weeks until I see my doctor for my next regular 6 month appointment.
Posted By: 700LH Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22
It's been two years eleven months since I had that evil devil serum vax.

No Covid, no side effects....................laffin at all this absurdity
Posted By: miguel Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22

Really? Got it August 2019? Didn’t Covid-19 show up around February 2020? Moron.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22
I had the first 2 phizer shots by 3/21......

No more no how.......

No problems.....could croak tomorrow........maybe it will take years off my life........I'm 66, gonna get the affairs in order regardless. Can't drive 1.5 hrs in any direction without some mothaphugn azhole reminding me why the highways will take me before my time......

I'm an azzhole, but these fux think they're immortal.
Posted By: ERK Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22
No jab and no Covid. Wife had Covid and a good friend I roomed with for a weekend. Everybody just fine except for my bud that ha 3 shots. He dead. Edk
Posted By: dassa Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22

I guess you just always sucked at calender reading and math, and it's not a result of the jab.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22
I know a few people who got the jab and follow up shot. But there's no way they'll get the booster shots. Your a real dumbass to still think the so called vaccine was ever needed.
Posted By: Ringman Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22
Originally Posted by dassa

I guess you just always sucked at calender reading and math, and it's not a result of the jab.

Now that there is funny.
Posted By: deflave Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22
Where is eyeball and CockSocket tonight?

LOL
Originally Posted by miguel

Really? Got it August 2019? Didn’t Covid-19 show up around February 2020? Moron.
What I did was pull the card I was given after being jabbed out of my wallet and read the date.

What It really doesn't change is the fact I am still here healthy.....

waa waaa waaa carry on jabatards, the boogieman is gonna get ya
Military mandated the shots. Most everyone got them...and almost everyone tested positive at least once since then. I got the original 2 Moderna, haven't "tested" positive, but probably have had it. A lot of it doesn't make sense when compared to what "they" tell us.

LOL

Sit down, dumbass.

zzZZ. STFU and go get your boosters, you f****** moron.

Lol.
Posted By: jmdriver Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22

What I did was pull the card I was given after being jabbed out of my wallet and read the date.

What It really doesn't change is the fact I am still here healthy.....

waa waaa waaa carry on jabatards, the boogieman is gonna get ya

Probably a good idea that you got the jab, having that extra chromosome and all. Enjoy sport!
Posted By: akrange Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22
It worked to the Tune of Billions..
BirdFugker is happy to get all the boosters because he thinks it gives him extra antibodies.

LOL
Posted By: jaguartx Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22

Bingo.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Lol.

Hey, Faukki and Bidet wouldnt steer us rong.

Funny, Rand Paul questioning Faukki in Senate asks if he makes any money off the Pfizer vax. POS wont answer. Says he doesnt have to divulge that info.

Unreal.
Posted By: viking Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22
Pureblood here.

Stupid bastards should know by now that anything the government and media say is bullchit. I’ve lost a lot of respect for the pill pushers and saw bones too.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22

and mult min

Perhaps I am the only one who does know what these two items are- can you explain for the intellectually challenged?

As for the vaccine dropping mortality...I will 'question' it. Not saying I have any certainty it made things worse just show me REAL proof that in the balance of its pro's versus cons it works or is even a good idea. Seems like fully vaxed countries have it the worst now- no? That and get back to me in 10 - 15 years and lets see how folks or their infants have done.

I can't help but wonder how many deaths various 'cures' have contributed to compared to how many lives the vax itself truly saved. I believed in vitamin, certain other precautions and preventatives, and want answers for placing known things like ivermectin and hydroxychloro off limits rather than eagerly using them to supplement defense of the spread? Why this approach of get our vaccine or lose your freedoms.? I do question having people with low 02 levels told to wear masks and have yet to be convinced vaccinating children isn't more of doing something 'to' them rather than 'for' them.

This i not a political argument but a healthy questioning whose answers we are entitled to know.
I never got the shot.I never have been scared of getting the virus.I try to live a healthy lifestyle and if I die from some damn man made virus,so be it.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by jaguartx

Bingo.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: battue Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22

Lol.

Funny, Rand Paul questioning Faukki in Senate asks if he makes any money off the Pfizer vax. POS wont answer. Says he doesnt have to divulge that info.

Unreal.

However, Rand Paul is pro vaccine....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rand-paul-fauci-wrong-covid-vaccine
Raising prices just in time for the kids to get the jab too. Protecting the smallest is what money grubbers do.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/pfizer-stock-vaccine-price-increase-51656594199
Go get you some, Batty.
Go get you some, Batty.

Uncomfortable facts obviously don't set well.....plant!!!! laugh
Originally Posted by viking
Pureblood here.

Stupid bastards should know by now that anything the government and media say is bullchit. I’ve lost a lot of respect for the pill pushers and saw bones too.

Wasnt always this way but the times they are.....

Good has become evil and evil good. In everything.

Schools hosting drag queen events.

FDA giving EUA clearance for untested jabs for kids as if COVID-19 kills kids. UFR
I have not taken the jab.

I got COVID this past winter. I was so sick I almost missed a day of work.
Originally Posted by battue
Go get you some, Batty.

I'm not uncomfortable with Rand Paul following the AMA guidelines. You must forget the deal about Drs being labeled domestic terrorists if the dis the jab.

And what exactly do you mean by the word "plant" dumbass. Come out like a man and say what you mean, dumbass.

And BTW you can have my jabs and boosters too.

I'm a pureblood, you?

Lol.

Unreal.

Uhhh... actually, he does. That lying fugk.
Go get you some, Batty.

I'm not uncomfortable with Rand Paul following the AMA guidelines. You must forget the deal about Drs being labeled domestic terrorists if the dis the jab.

And what exactly do you mean by the word "plant" dumbass. Come out like a man and say what you mean, dumbass.

And BTW you can have my jabs and boosters too.

I'm a pureblood, you?

Plant....One who the letter agencies place on the inside to find out who, what, why and where....They do it all the time. And...."The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Had one shot...no Covid...and since it seems to be dying out you can have my booster... laugh
As I stated a day or two ago, I just visited with Dr Shelly Cole, MD, Healthy Success Clinic, Temple.

She said the latest is the fully vaxed are 4 times as likely to get the COVID-19 going around now and twice as likely to die from it as the unvaxed.
Pureblood here.

FDA giving EUA clearance for untested jabs for kids as if COVID-19 kills kids. UFR

I don't trust the doctors these days anymore than I trust politicians
Dr Ryan Cole,, virologist, on the vax. Starts at the 5 min mark.

https://rumble.com/vn5g77-dr.-ryan-...al-for-unwanted-even-dangerous-reac.html
Dr Ryan Cole, MD on uptick in cancers post vax.

https://rumble.com/vwvq3m-dr.-ryan-cole-covid-19-vaccines-causing-an-alarming-uptick-in-cancers.html
I'll add my own....."You can NEVER completely trust a Zealot....NEVER"......"Or an apparent Zealot" laugh
Posted By: Hastings Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/04/22
No Covid, no side effects.
Yet, or that you know of.
Pureblood here.

I don't trust the doctors these days anymore than I trust politicians

Most spent a year or two deathly afraid of COVID-19 being aware of the miserable deaths associated with COVID-19 or the treatment, like Remdisivir, not knowing it was the Remdisivir causing organ failure.

Many are only just now discovering appropriate treatments and that those treatments work.

The purpose of the jabs is to kill people though not necessarily immediately, but by reducing the strength of the immune system. What Dr Ryan explains in the last link I posted.

We are lucky Pfizer produces meds for blood clots and myocarditis and pericarditis. whistle

It may be a clue when Dr Robert Malone, inventor of the M- RNA Tech said it will take generations to get over these vaccines

The proof has been reported, the vax changes ones dna.

The reports have been posted on the Fire. It seems people cant remember crap. Maybe because they are jabbed..

Most forget you have to get reports from rumble or bitchute as good blocks them. Even our own CDC recently admitted they NEVER look at the VAERS REPORTS. That's UFR.

Accurate reporting cant efen be found in the US. Here, people who die within 2 weeks of the jab are medically reported as unvaxed. 85% of deaths from the jab occur within those two wks.

Accurate death counts from the jab have to be obtained from Israel or the UK as they dont pad the stats.
I'll add my own....."You can NEVER completely trust a Zealot....NEVER"......"Or an apparent Zealot" laugh

You think I'm a zealot you should talk to my MD buds. I'm mild. grin
Batty, you should have seen my buds testimony as lead MD to the Texas Senate Investigation on Covid-19 vaccine problems.

I did post it some time back. Maybe you forgot. Did you get the jab?

https://americanfaith.com/dr-bartle...s-from-covid-texas-senate-hearing-video/
Most being admitted to hospitald are the fully vaxed

https://americanfaith.com/patients-...o-the-icu-with-covid-canadian-govt-data/
https://rumble.com/v11l8fq-american...-snow-to-get-vaccinated-or-be-fired.html
VAERS showed about 30,000 deaths due to the COVID-19 jabs recently.

That's more than all deaths attributed to all the vaxes given in the US in the last 30 years.

30,000 deaths when about 1-2% are reported.

If 10% were reported the VAERS would show that about 300,000 died of the jabs.

When people die of a hemorrhagic stroke or blood clot or heart attack from the jab 8 mo after the jab it's not reported as being vax related.
Morbidity:

Showing signs of the disease. Detrimental behavior etc.

Mortality:

Death

I base my conclusions on the percentages of hospitalization of vaccinated versus unvaccinated people early on. If one does not believe the media reports than my conclusions would not be accepted.
As a side note:

I am grateful that the adenovirus vaccine was available.

The J &J vaccine.

One and done.

Go have fun!
Ya'll are fun and as predicktabull as the sun coming up tomorrow..

Carry on.................laffin
Don't kid yourself. The Vax worked very well for Moderna & Pfizer in terms of improving their bottom line.
VAERS showed about 30,000 deaths due to the COVID-19 jabs recently.

That's more than all deaths attributed to all the vaxes given in the US in the last 30 years.

30,000 deaths when about 1-2% are reported.

If 10% were reported the VAERS would show that about 300,000 died of the jabs.

When people die of a hemorrhagic stroke or blood clot or heart attack from the jab 8 mo after the jab it's not reported as being vax related.

And you didn't include the 700,000-800,000 who died that were not allowed access to therapeutics. The fugkin docteurs (Hippocratic oath, my ass), hospitals, and clinics who disallowed the use of therapeutics during that time and put people on ventilators are murderers and need to be held accountable.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/06/22

Study done in France.

44 times the normal rate of myocarditis in the young who are vaxed.

Gey, forget it. If it was true, the Bolshevik owned msm would report it and destroy the Bolshevik owned Big Pharma.

Unreal. Tff.

And people wonder how Dimocraps win in elections and we are $30 trillion in debt and a retard is in the WH and why we have open borders and 300 people die a day of fentanyl in the good old USA
Posted By: Riverc Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/06/22

You better quit that bragging it may turn around and bite you on the ass. No one knows what the LONG-TERM EFFECTS will be. Just because you alright now doesn't mean that won't change.
Morbidity:

Showing signs of the disease. Detrimental behavior etc.

Mortality:

Death

I base my conclusions on the percentages of hospitalization of vaccinated versus unvaccinated people early on. If one does not believe the media reports than my conclusions would not be accepted.
There's a major problem with their definitions, e.g., you're not considered vaccinated till several weeks (months?) after you've had your first shot, but most adverse reactions seem to occur in that period of time, so they don't get counted in the stats as being from the shot. Same with the definition of boosted, i.e., you're no counted as boosted till some weeks later, and most adverse reactions (including deaths) occur within that period of time, and for that reason are not counted as being connected to the booster shot. So the stats are way off.
Originally Posted by Riverc

You better quit that bragging it may turn around and bite you on the ass. No one knows what the LONG-TERM EFFECTS will be. Just because you alright now doesn't mean that won't change.

Some people live for the day and dont think very far ahead.

OTOH, some people just trust Pedo Joe, Big Pharma, Faukki, WHO and the CDC and never consider the possibility of crimes against humanity.

Like this. Biotch is double vaxed and boosted (supposedly) and double masked, even though the science shows masks do nothing good. Clueless, or pushing a BS narrative?

NOT asking Drs to tell the truth, just push that jab.

push COVID-19 vaccines for young children, according to an email obtained by Politico.

COVID-19 vaccine uptake has been slow in kids between the ages of five and eleven, with nearly 70% remaining unvaccinated, according to CDC data. Uptake could be even slower with younger children under five. In an attempt to speed up the process of vaccinating children, the CDC is asking doctors in its Vaccines for Children (VFC) program to sell parents on the benefits of the coronavirus shot, Politico reported.

“As the most trusted source of information for parents and caregivers, your strong recommendation is critical to increasing confidence in COVID-19 vaccines and ensuring children get vaccinated,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky reportedly wrote in the email to VFC participants.
What a coincidence. It got cleared by the FDA just in time.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

And your point is???
I got Modernas two shot vax…also got boosted. Did it maybe help protect me from becoming hospitalized??? I don’t know…was I deceived??? Maybe…
Am I mad??? Yes… but not because of the vaccines…
I’m mad because it was the CDC that was funding this “GAIN OF FUNCTION” research in a foreign country because it is illegal to do so here… Fauci and his crew that were responsible for this BS should be receiving nightly rectal injections in a federal prison. I’m also mad as hell that it’s highly likely that this pandemic was orchestrated and timed so that mass mail-in ballots could be justified….
Pull up this story and see what all can kill someone (who is fully vaxed).

Dirt, snow, being tall, ......

Trying to explain the deaths from jabs away?

Posted By: 700LH Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/06/22

Yeah right that's the ticket, disaster is coming, just like Bigfoot lives in the woods, Q knows secrets, Santa brings gifts, or the gooberment doesn't want to take your guns

It's all a buncha horseshit stop swallowing it
Posted By: 257Bob Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/06/22
Well, for what it's worth, I got two shots and a booster and still got COVID. I was pretty sick but eventually recovered, not sure if it would have been worse without the shot but not likely to get another.
Dr R Malone, inventor of m-RNA tech.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi...9c05e86-6ccf-11ec-9417-bbc21429de9c.html
From Jan 25, 2022. Drs testify. 40% increase in all cause mortality in working age adults who were vaxed, in one year. A 10% rise would be a one in 200 year event. What's a 40% rise chance? Maybe a one in a thousand year event?

From 2021.

Starts after 30 min mark. Drs and Scientists discuss spike protein effects. Patients and families of vaccine dead or injured speak. For those who want to get real information. For those who dont, keep getting your info from Google, Faukki and the MSM

https://rumble.com/vokrf7-sen.-johnson-expert-panel-on-federal-vaccine-mandates.html
Posted By: Riverc Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/06/22

Yeah right that's the ticket, disaster is coming, just like Bigfoot lives in the woods, Q knows secrets, Santa brings gifts, or the gooberment doesn't want to take your guns

It's all a buncha horseshit stop swallowing it

OK whatever you say good luck.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/07/22
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRNW72E2/?k=1
Posted By: jaguartx Re: So, If The Shot Works ... - 07/07/22
Cause of death unknown, my ass.
© 24hourcampfire