Home
Posted By: Craigster Pukes of the 1st magnitude - 07/03/22
https://www.foxnews.com/media/left-renounces-independence-day-twitter-burn-country-ground
A massive concentration camp in Yuma Arizona is where these “Pukes” need to reside!
"How can our nation celebrate "Independence Day" when the GOP Supreme "Court" just stripped women of the right to personal freedom?!"

No such right ever existed. It was despotically forced on the American people via "legislation" from the bench. Very few people didn't know this. Now it's been corrected, so it goes back to the states as before.
Originally Posted by 3dtestify
A massive concentration camp in Yuma Arizona is where these “Pukes” need to reside!

That's too good for them.
It's appropriate.......Communists shouldn't celebrate Independence Day anyways.

Lol, Trump will live on in these dumbfuqks heads forever!!
Yeah wimins are going back to the dark ages because they have to travel across state lines to murder their babies. Think I’ll have another beer and ponder that.
Posted By: Farming Re: Pukes of the 1st magnitude - 07/03/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
Yeah wimins are going back to the dark ages because they have to travel across state lines to murder their babies. Think I’ll have another beer and ponder that.
To add prospective. A CA resident wanting to buy a Sig 365 can’t because of CA micro stamp law. A complete infringement of the 2A. If said CA restaurant wants to own a Sig 365 they need to move to another state.

Now abortion fanatics are in a twist they need to move to another state where abortion is legal, a subject that was never mentioned in the constitution. Fug Em!
That's the group I want throwing hissy fits. That means something good is happening.
Glad I sold my property in the Foothills, and the motor home too.
Being as the old prison is a little small for 82 million deranged (and dead) voters, the Proving Grounds would be a great place! Lots of free targets for the fly boys there . . .
What a bunch of nasty mother [bleep].
A massive concentration camp in Yuma Arizona 20 miles south of Key West is where these “Pukes” need to reside!

I wonder how long they can tread water?
© 24hourcampfire