Home
A pistol round, likely 9mm. That's what they were describing as a high power AR-15 type rifle.
Didn't the company send a bunch of those to Ukraine? What are the chances this was one of those? Because it is doubtfull that kid had the scratch to buy one..
I read he had a S&W M&P15 too
But Brandon says 9mm will blow your lungs out! Was he right?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
A pistol round, likely 9mm. That's what they were describing as a high power AR-15 type rifle.
He had an M&P on the roof and the Kel-Tec in his car
There was a report made by a police rep to the effect that it was a Sub-2000, but maybe he was referring to the one in the car, and wasn't clear about it.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Didn't the company send a bunch of those to Ukraine? What are the chances this was one of those? Because it is doubtfull that kid had the scratch to buy one..

He hadn’t “worked in two years”. You and I paid for it.
Originally Posted by BeanMan
He was a Rapper. Maybe that paid well.
Or maybe daddy helped,
Originally Posted by BeanMan

"Covid stimulus checks" at work. What a joke.
A person in Chicago can make quite a bit of money that never shows up on a W2. Don't confuse "unemployed" with "no money" because on paper - there's a ton of "unemployed" with pockets full of cash.
That's why it was so devastating. Blew all they lungs out.
Can it really be that hard to pick up a shell case at the scene of the crime and read 9 mm or 223. Edk
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Or maybe daddy helped,
but Unca-jackass said their was no sign... surely a pink haired wierdo asking for a scary black carbine was a sign...
Originally Posted by Teal
A person in Chicago can make quite a bit of money that never shows up on a W2. Don't confuse "unemployed" with "no money" because on paper - there's a ton of "unemployed" with pockets full of cash.

His money would have been from his YouTube site, "Awake the Rapper".
Don't take much of a following to get the money for a few guns.

He was popular enough to have an IMDb page and a fan account. He had millions of downloads on Spotify.

No problem financing himself.
Well damn, no wonder...it's 2 mms bigger than a 7mm right?...🤣
He used a S&W but left it at the scene during his escape, he had the other rifle in his car when captured.
He bought them in 2020

I’d bet stimulus money.
The Keltech was in his car.

The other rifle was left at the scene and still not identified
I see the father is now defending the fact that he "sponsored" the son's gun application, guess that is necessary in Illinois.

Have a feeling he is going to get sued into bankruptcy pretty quick.....
Originally Posted by 257Bob
He used a S&W but left it at the scene during his escape, he had the other rifle in his car when captured.
He told police that he'd driven to Madison, WI and contemplated shooting up their parade, too. He changed his mind and returned to IL where he was caught. He had 60 rounds of ammo in the car for the sub-2000.
So the S&W 22LR version was $999 fifteen years ago so the pink haired scootuber dropped $3-4k on carbines, plus whatever he spent on ammo and gas to get back and forth to WI and any other spots he evaluated...did he have a car? I am thinking he had to have help...
Football coach chimes in (really it played football!??!)

perhaps the poo atents were part of the problem...

"Cahnmann claimed in a Fox News interview that Robert Crimo III’s parents were “a problem” and at best cared nothing for their child."

https://www.politicaltruthnow.com/a...roubling-details-about-suspects-parents/

Towel boy maybe, an excuse to hang around in the locker room?
Nerf football.
Originally Posted by mathman

LOL. Those toothpick arms would snap after the first tackle.
This idiot's Dad was also a total idiot. This nut didn't fall far from the tree. Even after he knew his kid had been suicidal, he vouched for him to buy guns at an early age that required a co-signer. He knew the goofball was a mental case and bought him weapons anyway. I hope somebody slams him in court.
I heard an eyewitness on TV say that the gun being fired at the crowd "sounded like a howitzer going off".

Seems a bit of a stretch for a 9mm carbine, if the Sub2000 is correct.
Originally Posted by mathman

Maybe soccer....football as the rest of the world calls it.
I am still perplexed with regard to multiple basement/bedroom dwelling freaks, who have been unemployed for multiple years, having the wherewithal to purchase several thousand dollars worth of weapons to go on a rampage...
Originally Posted by Orion2000
I am still perplexed with regard to multiple basement/bedroom dwelling freaks, who have been unemployed for multiple years, having the wherewithal to purchase several thousand dollars worth of weapons to go on a rampage...

I'm not. Several k isn't hard to scrape up anymore, even working part time at fast food. Also - as said before, LOTS of ways to make cash while also being "unemployed".
"
As if being shot isn't embarrassing enough.

Imagine being shot with a Kel-Tec?
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I heard an eyewitness on TV say that the gun being fired at the crowd "sounded like a howitzer going off".

Seems a bit of a stretch for a 9mm carbine, if the Sub2000 is correct.
It probably would sound like that to someone who's never even fired a 22LR.
I’m perplexed at the number of people that can’t understand how guys in their 20’s living at home with dad or grandma can scrounge up a few thousand bucks for guns and ammo. Job, no legit job, living rent free no less and probably had help with his car note or had it bought for him. Who is so poor or incompetent that they can’t come up with a few k if they wanted to and over several months no less.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
But Brandon says 9mm will blow your lungs out! Was he right?

I shot a guy in Iraq with a 9mm. Trust me, Joey is wrong
Good thing it wasn't a Creedmoor... there would be millions dead across 7 or 8 adjoining states.
Originally Posted by deflave
As if being shot isn't embarrassing enough.

Imagine being shot with a Kel-Tec?

Agreed... but I still kinda want a CP-33.
Originally Posted by tedthorn
The Keltech was in his car.

The other rifle was left at the scene and still not identified

The local Police Chief and the Chitcago ATF Agent “in charge”
Stated on a interview last night that the POS used a S&W M&P AR-15 to shoot the parade attendants, then left it at the crime scene when he fled so as not to be seen with a gun.
They ran a ATF Trace on the S&W and traced it back to the shooter. That’s how they knew who to arrest for their manhunt.

The KelTec Sub 2000 was in his car when they arrested him.
Musta been lung tissue EVERYWHERE
Originally Posted by Orion2000

I thought he was a rapper who had a couple million $ or something?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’m perplexed at the number of people that can’t understand how guys in their 20’s living at home with dad or grandma can scrounge up a few thousand bucks for guns and ammo. Job, no legit job, living rent free no less and probably had help with his car note or had it bought for him. Who is so poor or incompetent that they can’t come up with a few k if they wanted to and over several months no less.

I’d bet that his POS Dad that signed for his “Firearms Card” also paid for the guns.

I hope they sue the schitt out of his dumbass Dad.

But they will probably sue S&W instead. 😡
Killer made some remark “about killing everybody” in Sept ‘19. Had 16 knives, daggers, and swords taken away from him by authorities. His POS father signed the consent to allow him a firearm card 90 days later.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Killer made some remark “about killing everybody” in Sept ‘19. Had 16 knives, daggers, and swords taken away from him by authorities. His POS father signed the consent to allow him a firearm card 90 days later.

Which is precisely why the deep state chose this nut, he is the poster boy for “red flag” laws. If only the mechanism for preventing his acquisition of a firearm was in place..blah..blah…blah.
If he'd only been confined to a mental institution,
He wouldn't have been able to buy any guns, or
anything else
( anybody disagree that he was a pinhead nutcase?)

If you can't be trusted with dangerous things, you
need to be kept somewhere away from the law abiding
public
Being reported now he used the S&W MP-15.

That takes dedication and delayed gratification. That is where I jump to the conclusion that mommy and daddy handing him the scratch.
Originally Posted by grouseman
Being reported now he used the S&W MP-15.

Even if it wasn't, that's what it will be to further the narrative.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I’d bet that his POS Dad that signed for his “Firearms Card” also paid for the guns.

I hope they sue the schitt out of his dumbass Dad.

But they will probably sue S&W instead. 😡

too many stories of family members know the shooter is messed up and still provide access to guns

Sandy Hook is one example.

I hope dad is made an example of in this case, maybe it will prevent some of these in the future.

Me too. I bought several thousand dollars worth of guitars/amps, guns and stereo stuff when I was in high school in the 70's. It doesn't take long to save up when you don't have any overhead.
More info on his boozing loser Batschitt Crazy Parents:

Highland Park Fourth of July suspect grew up with boozy parents who often called 911 to home: documents

https://www.foxnews.com/us/highland-park-fourth-july-suspect-boozy-parents-who-often-called-911-home

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Me too. I bought several thousand dollars worth of guitars/amps, guns and stereo stuff when I was in high school in the 70's. It doesn't take long to save up when you don't have any overhead.

Yep. Same here. But Unlike the loser psycho shooter, I at least had a Fuqking job.
© 24hourcampfire