Home
Posted By: Bristoe How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
Interesting perspective,....worth reading.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/68836
Posted By: Bristoe Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
excerpt:

But here is what I would you like to make clear. They should have realised that they would lose from the very beginning of our special military operation, because this operation also means the beginning of a radical breakdown of the US-style world order. This is the beginning of the transition from liberal-globalist American egocentrism to a truly multipolar world based not on self-serving rules made up by someone for their own needs, behind which there is nothing but striving for hegemony, not on hypocritical double standards, but on international law and the genuine sovereignty of nations and civilisations, on their will to live their historical destiny, with their own values and traditions, and to align cooperation on the basis of democracy, justice and equality.

Everyone should understand that this process cannot be stopped. The course of history is inexorable, and the collective West’s attempts to impose its new world order on the rest of the world are doomed.

At the same time, I want to say and emphasise that we have many supporters, including in the United States and Europe, and even more so on other continents and in other countries. And there will be more, no doubt about that.

To reiterate, even in the countries that are still satellites of the United States, there is a growing understanding that their ruling elites’ blind obedience to their overlord, as a rule, does not necessarily coincide with their national interests, and most often simply and even radically contradicts them. Eventually, everyone will have to face this growing sentiment in society.

Today, these ruling elites are raising the degree to which they manipulate the public consciousness right before our eyes. The ruling classes of the Western countries, which are supranational and globalist in nature, realised that their policies are increasingly detached from reality, common sense and the truth, and they have started resorting to openly despotic methods.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
What else could he say to justify his annexations?
Originally Posted by Houston_2

It seems like he said all he needed to say. It's going to be interesting to see how long Western Europe tolerates the hardships that come with being aligned with America's foreign policy on Russia.
Posted By: kingfisher Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
Its not hard to see his side of the argument. Many of the comments I kept thinking......yep.......yep.......yep he stated what we have said about the direction we have taken.
The sanctions seem to be hitting The European Union harder than they're hitting Russia.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-07...c-economic-collapse-energy-shortage.html

excerpt:

The European Union is positioning itself to be completely cut off from all Russian energy. And if that happens, Germany and other heavily import-reliant countries in Europe will suffer a Lehman Brothers-type collapse of its energy market.

Economic Minister and Vice-Chancellor Robert Habeck issued a stark warning about how Europe’s largest economy faces total economic destruction should gas supplies run thin this winter, which they are expected to do.

“Companies would have to stop production, lay off their workers, supply chains would collapse, people would go into debt to pay their heating bills, that people would become poorer,” he is quoted as saying.
Posted By: Paul39 Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
Original link won't open.
Originally Posted by Paul39
Original link won't open.

It opens for me.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It seems like he said all he needed to say. It's going to be interesting to see how long Western Europe tolerates the hardships that come with being aligned with America's foreign policy on Russia.

I don’t recall him saying any such thing when annexing Georgia and The Crimea.

Do you?
Yes or no?

Do you?
Yes or no?

Georgia is an independent Republic. Russia hasn't annexed it.
Posted By: ribka Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22

Funny the US and NATO have invaded how many countries in the past 50 years for no just reason? Causing coups, chaos, mass killings, starvation etc

And Russia is evil lol. what a clam ol tooty is
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
Hahaha!

Tootie getting aggressive!

Aggressively stupid.

Do you?
Yes or no?

what a dumb clam. Do you even know the history of Georgia and why Putin went in there? Your knowledge of this area of the world is even more pathetic than you knowledge of the economy and covid

I see this week the US and NATO, at the behest of the globalists, are now targeting China over the fake Taiwan news and want another war.
Originally Posted by ribka

Do you?
Yes or no?

what a dumb clam. Do you even know the history of Georgia and why Putin went in there? Your knowledge of this area of the world is even more pathetic than you knowledge of the economy and covid

Tootie is a troll. Don't worry about her.

She may not know what a "Crimea" is in fact.

Do you?
Yes or no?

Russia invaded 10 years ago and setup a puppet government.

Independent Republic , you say.
Posted By: Raeford Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
Breaking Bad,
Tootinista style
Laughing!

Ignor-ant Howler Monkeys gone amok,,,,again.
Works every time!
Crimea had free elections and overwhelmingly voted to stay in Russia by over a 90 per cent margin because of the rampant corruption in Ukraine and the fact they were no jobs , lack of basic utilities and water and Ukraine was not even paying their pensions. because evil scum like Zelenskiy and his billionaire buddies were stealing the country blind.

. More ignorance and lies from the dumb old clam

Do you?
Yes or no?

Originally Posted by Raeford
Breaking Bad,
Tootinista style

Breaking Bad. Fist camp clam style
Originally Posted by Raeford
Breaking Bad,
Tootinista style
She thinks she is winning!

Did you know that SaCharlie more than likely Tootie as well?
I always believe Jim's sniff test

Do you?
Yes or no?

Coal is coming back into style in Western Europe. Coal is currently selling for more than $100 a ton.

There's going to be some coal miner jobs in Kentucky soon.
Coal is coming back into style in Western Europe. Coal is currently selling for more than $100 a ton.

yep. Poland will prosper
Anyone wanting to buy some Howler Monkeys, let me know cause i own a bunch.

They’ll go cheaply.

Laughing!!

Europe has options to get them down on their reliance of Russian energy targeted to be down by 80% at the end of this year.

There’ll be some pain in the interim period no doubt.

Europe has options to get them down on their reliance of Russian energy targeted to be down by 80% at the end of this year.

Ol toot Biden's little pathetic clown

What are those options and are they cost effective?
Posted By: Raeford Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
Anyone wanting to buy some Howler Monkeys, let me know cause i own a bunch.

They’ll go cheaply.

Laughing!!

The only thing Tootinista owns is a swamped fish camp
When can we expect daily covid updates from the Advance again Toots?
Posted By: akrange Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
I trying to figure out Putin Point..
The US is heading in Russia and China direction so in the end if the US, Russia and China are Indistinguishable as Political Entities who’s The All Time Winner ..
Wait ..Now I get it ..
We need a War that Decides the All Time Winner..
Man I don’t think the Prize Fight Is going to be worth Much ..
Prolly knock Humanity back a couple of Centuries..
Oh well I don’t sit at that Table ..
Posted By: jaguartx Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
The truths Putin reveals here from 17min to 24 min will keep those interested in the truth watching.

St Petersburg International Economic Forum

The deep state NWO cabal is exposed. The world has discovered the truth. Globalization will soon be over.

Toots viper buds like Bidet, Zero, Kilery, Soros and the WEF are going down.

The real cause of inflation.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Posted By: gunchamp Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
Originally Posted by ribka

Funny the US and NATO have invaded how many countries in the past 50 years for no just reason? Causing coups, chaos, mass killings, starvation etc

And Russia is evil lol. what a clam ol tooty is
Couldnt agree more!!

Cost matters little when there’s a gun to the side of your head and can be used at anytime Putin wants to.

The options are LNG, nuclear and coal.

Re, Howler Monkeys sale:

It’ll pretty much have to be all or none. The depth of their inner dependency would make it almost criminal to separate them.

The last thing that I want or need is for PETA to come down on me for cruelty to poor dumb animals.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22

Cost matters little when there’s a gun to the side of your head and can be used at anytime Putin wants to.

The options are LNG, nuclear and coal.
R E T A R D
Posted By: rte Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
What Putin has done is also to prevent sodomy,homosexuality and grooming of Russia's children,by passing laws forbidding these activities.

These crimes against children and fostering sexual deviancy is also part of the NWO.

Promoting immorality,supporting criminality,suppressing citizens from protecting themselves and preventing the personal ownership of firearms is also part if their plan.

America may be known to the world by the activities of the CIA.They have never acted in the best interest of this nation but instead have engaged in criminal activity that has increased their own wealth and influence throughout the world.

[img]https:jpg[/img]

[img]https:g[/img]
Posted By: rainshot Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
Europe has embraced wind and solar to the exclusion of all other energy options and are paying a huge price for it. Trump warned them.
We are towing the line and to our everlasting disparity we must suffer the fools errands as well.
Why should the world continue to kiss the ass of the NWO Neonazis running the US by continuing to trade in US fiat Bank Notes when:

Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
Good link OP
Re, Howler Monkeys sale:

It’ll pretty much have to be all or none. The depth of their inner dependency would make it almost criminal to separate them.

The last thing that I want or need is for PETA to come down on me for cruelty to poor dumb animals.

Biden's monkey ol toot just luvs this stuff. Slava Ukraine

Posted By: Valsdad Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
Today, these ruling elites are raising the degree to which they manipulate the public consciousness right before our eyes. The ruling classes of the Western countries, which are supranational and globalist in nature, realised that their policies are increasingly detached from reality, common sense and the truth, and they have started resorting to openly despotic methods.

Interesting passage there. So it took awhile for the "ruling classes of the Western countries" to start "resorting to openly despotic methods".

If only those Westerners had studied the ruling classes of Russia/Soviet Union they would have seen how despotic methods are done right and for centuries even.
Posted By: Zrack656 Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22

I bet they will tolerate them forever. They are scared [bleep] thinking they might be next on Putin's list.
lol

Originally Posted by Zrack656

I bet they will tolerate them forever. They are scared [bleep] thinking they might be next on Putin's list.

Wrong. Their leaders serve their puppetmasters of the NWO, not the folks, and they are going down.

The miserable plight of the EU citizens is increasing rapidly and they are ready to be rid of the pukes pushing inflation, shortages, masks, lockdowns, and vaxes.

As evidenced yesterday with Boris Johnson? whistle

One cold foodless winter will have them begging to be annexed by Putin.

Over here, the dimocraps will be begging for Trump to come back.
Posted By: funnybone Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
I am so happy for you Putin lovers. Why don`t you all move to Mother Russia and help him establish his version of the new world order.
Especially you Mr Bristoe.
Posted By: Raferman Re: How Putin sees it - 07/08/22
Originally Posted by funnybone
I am so happy for you Putin lovers. Why don`t you all move to Mother Russia and help him establish his version of the new world order.
Especially you Mr Bristoe.
Why don't you go to Ukraine and get killed funnyboner.
The hinge pin that kept the US paper in control has come out.

Decades ago SA had agreed to trade oil only in Petro Dollars. Trump flipped the evil Prince Alwaleed out for Prince Muhammad Ben Salman who released 3000 child sex slaves and ended Kilerys Alice in Wonderland trips and those of Snow White (I'm thinking Piglosi).

Trump was invited to the SA War Dance Ceremony (a declaration of war) and given the Ceremonial Saudi War Sword.

Now the Saudis are helping Trump destroy the NWO along with India, Russia and N Korea and I think S Korea.

China will soon join in, preferring Nationalism to the NWO.

As such. SA will be trading oil in gold and or other currencies, which is why the NWO, through Zero and Killery, destroyed Lybia.

The Federal Bank Notes will become 3rd world currency. You think we have inflation now? You ain't seen nothing yet. Until Trump gets back in and gets us back on the gold standard.

Remember what Trump said at a rally in Sept 2020? "The US should be the gold standard of the world".

That was a clue for those who can connect the dots.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: How Putin sees it - 07/09/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
Europe has embraced wind and solar to the exclusion of all other energy options and are paying a huge price for it. Trump warned them.
We are towing the line and to our everlasting disparity we must suffer the fools errands as well.

There’s no denying that we’re already well on our way.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: How Putin sees it - 07/09/22
How I see Putin.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: How Putin sees it - 07/09/22

That’s the US narrative. It should be fairly obvious to anyone paying attention that most of Europe didn’t give a rats behind about Russia and Ukraine. Europe was more than happy to let the US foot their national defense bill while signing up to buy cheap energy from Russia despite US government complaints. Hardly scared [bleep]. It was the US instigating this whole thing no doubt in part to give the US a reason to leverage Europe to give up their Russian energy deals as part of our geopolitical games.

It was the US dragging allied NATO forces into it. Just as we did in Iraq, Afghanistan and most other places that we meddle. It provides cover for the US to claim it’s “joint allied missions” to make it appear as everyone else agrees with us and that the US is right and is the knight in shining armor rushing to save the oppressed.

Being the country that is the overwhelming financier of NATO comes with its perks.. which was the point of the article that we play puppet master and much of the world is getting tired of it especially when it flies against their own best interest.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: How Putin sees it - 07/09/22
Hahaha! The phoney moderate shows up.

Why would we care how a piece of shìt racist views Putin?

Tootie summoned her clams! Hahaha!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: How Putin sees it - 07/09/22
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
How I see Putin.

And you see open borders, record inflation, record gas and electric prices, unchecked illegal immigration, illegal importation of middle east asians, record fentanyl death rates, restricted use of Regeneron, restricted use of Hydroxychloroquine, restricted use of Ivermectin, forced illegal vaccination of military personnel with a non FDA approved vaccine, baby formula shortages, kotex shortages, ....as good for the USA and Patriotic.

Your own mouth proves you are suffering extreme delusion even without my help.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

That’s the US narrative. It should be fairly obvious to anyone paying attention that most of Europe didn’t give a rats behind about Russia and Ukraine. It was the US dragging allied NATO forces into it. Just as we do did in Iraq, Afghanistan and most other places that we meddle. It provides cover for the US to claim its “joint allied missions” to make it appear as everyone else agrees with us and that the US is right. Being the country that is the overwhelming financier of NATO comes with its perks.. which was the point of the article that we play puppet master and much of the world is getting g tired of it especially when it flies against their own best interest.

Truth. Great post. You definitely can connect the dots, LL.
Originally Posted by rainshot

There’s no denying that we’re already well on our way.

Yeah, to this, you dumb fughk.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/05/germany-went-green-energy-now-economy-brink-collapse/
Posted By: NoDak Re: How Putin sees it - 07/09/22

Perhaps you should do more research.

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/02/20/has-nato-reneged-on-a-1991-agreement-with-russia/

Remember bay of pigs in the early 60's and what Russia was trying to do in Cuba and we didn't like it....but Russia should be OK with NATO expansion on their border.

How's that saying what's good for the goose is good for the gander?
How I see Putin.

This just in.......you're still an idiot.
Originally Posted by NoDak

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/02/20/has-nato-reneged-on-a-1991-agreement-with-russia/

Remember bay of pigs in the early 60's and what Russia was trying to do in Cuba and we didn't like it....but Russia should be OK with NATO expansion on their border.

That also applied to his invasions of Georgia and the Crimea?

90% of Crimea wanted to be part of Russia and viewed themselves as ethnic Russians.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: How Putin sees it - 07/09/22
Ol poof

Dork O

cunnybone

tater head

Four morons a the pocalypse.

Do you?
Yes or no?

Remember when these treasonous bastards went to Ukraine to support the overthrow of the legitimately elected government?
https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/mccain-graham-visit-ukraine/2016/12/31/id/766286/

90% of Crimea wanted to be part of Russia and viewed themselves as ethnic Russians.

And many ethnic Americans here in the USA want to secede and go our own way.

Maybe Putin can help us with that also.

Do you?
Yes or no?

Remember when these treasonous bastards went to Ukraine to support the overthrow of the legitimately elected government?
https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/mccain-graham-visit-ukraine/2016/12/31/id/766286/

No one ever said that the whole of the area that broke away from the USSR was perfect.

Strife will continue far beyond what is presently happening there.

Nope. He’s staid out of our affairs. While the US invaded a chit load of countries around the world with no where near 90% support and nowhere near our borders or with anyone in that country viewing themselves as Americans.

Hell, maybe the Patriots in the USA will help. Problem is, whose going to foot the bill for your lieberal crews food and housing and medical bills. shocked
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: How Putin sees it - 07/09/22

They never invaded Crimea.

Nope. He’s staid out of our affairs. While the US invaded a chit load of countries with no where near 90% support much less anywhere near our borders or with anyone in the country viewing themselves as Americans.

Hey, the CYA and MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL complex needed their wheels greased with the blood of servicemen and our money.

Like Gutlie Rothschild said, "If my sons wanted no wars, there would be none".

Nope. He’s staid out of our affairs. While the US invaded a chit load of countries around the world with no where near 90% support and nowhere near our borders or with anyone in that country viewing themselves as Americans.

There’s no denying that we have our own share of dirt and a whole lot more. I guess America is just a dirty assed no good nation.

Putin has stayed out of our affairs, you say? Are you familiar with the term, “cyber warfare “?

Do you?
Yes or no?

No one ever said that the whole of the area that broke away from the USSR was perfect.

In the end you'll see Putin is doing the world a favor. You're just late to the party to see it. Feel bad for you honestly.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Nope. He’s staid out of our affairs. While the US invaded a chit load of countries with no where near 90% support much less anywhere near our borders or with anyone in the country viewing themselves as Americans.

Hey, the CYA and MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL complex needed their wheels greased with the blood of servicemen and our money.

I remember when the left always framed the right as the war hawk’s. Maybe that was true for Vietnam but then again LBJ escalated the whole thing so IDK. As you know the Military Industrial complex owns all of them today. The Democrats and RINO’s both.

There’s no denying that we have our own share of dirt and a whole lot more. I guess America is just a dirty assed no good nation.

Putin has stayed out of our affairs, you say? Are you familiar with the term, “cyber warfare “?

Yep, since the US fell to the AshkeNAZI Bolshevik Neonazis many decades ago.

How many billions did your bud LBJ make off the Vietnam War while his wifes family owned Sea Container and Bell Helicopter and Brown and Root after discussing and agreeing with Robert McNamara that we would not win the war, as McNamara reveald in his deathbed confession book.

Do you?
Yes or no?

In the end you'll see Putin is doing the world a favor. You're just late to the party to see it. Feel bad for you honestly.
Plus 1

Do you?
Yes or no?

I’m sure that you’ll get over the sorry feelings part and hopefully real soon.
This, ^^^ Last Lemming,
But it wont be beneficial for Houston or his buds because it will end Globalism and the NWO and MAGA.

Lemming, just for grins:

Go to DuckDuckGo or any search function and type in:

Did Russia invade Crimea

Start at Wikipedia, profulus.com,,, there’s quite a bit there

I love the political system that our nation was founded upon. We’ve strayed mightily from that. I absolutely love and will always root for this nation but I won’t buy the BS that the media, deep state, and money grubbing politicians sell. The constant war, war, war look at all the bad guy’s BS.

Objectively sure Russia plays cyber war against us and so do our allies. We’re doing the same thing to Russia and to our own allies and we’re probably better at it and do more of it. So one look in the mirror and two if we’re going to really go there China is far and away the biggest and most flagrant aggressor in the cyber warfare arena. What are we doing about China?

I remember when the left always framed the right as the war hawk’s. Maybe that was true for Vietnam but then again LBJ escalated the whole thing so IDK. As you know the Military Industrial complex owns all of them today. The Democrats and RINO’s both.

We agree, Lemming. There’s megatons of $$$$ involved.

But if you’re gonna fight a war a proxy war is better than direct war. Like Afghanistan, both ways, us and then Russia. But don’t say that the KGB Dictator stays out of our business.

Jmo
Houston, we are going to be, as Trump replied several times lately when asked if he was going to run in 24, "....we will be very happy" and he wasnt talking about waiting until after the 24 election. grin

I love the political system that our nation was founded upon. We’ve strayed mightily from that. I absolutely love and will always root for this nation but I don’t buy the BS that the media, deep state, and money grubbing politicians sell. The constant war, war, war look at all the bad guy’s BS.

Objectively sure Russia plays cyber war against us and so do our allies. We’re doing the same thing to Russia and to our own allies and we’re probably better at it and do more of it. So one look in the mirror and two if we’re going to really go there China is far and away the biggest and most flagrant aggressor in the cyber warfare arena. What are we doing about China?

China?
Right now we let them struggle with their own internal issues which are big and many.

Long term, I see no plans in place whatsoever beyond rhetoric.

Again .
Jmo
I see that the Howler Monkeys are at hot and heavy!

Laughing at the Ignor-ants!
You cant see because your too full of schiett.

2nd Clue Houston.

THIS WAS WRITTEN FOR YOU AND JELL0

They know nothing, they understand nothing; their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand.
2nd Clue Houston.

They know nothing, they understand nothing; their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand.

Absolutely!!!
Posted By: Tyrone Re: How Putin sees it - 07/09/22

There it is! Toot doesn't support the human right of association!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: How Putin sees it - 07/09/22

America's problems have nothing to do with other countries.

That right there in spades.

American’s problems can affect the whole world whether you like it or not.

That’s wrong right there in Spades with all 5 aces in the deck.
2nd Clue Houston.

Absolutely!!!

Hallelujah!

Yeah. America's problems are affecting a very large part of the world. In fact, America's problems are caused by the same cast of characters that are causing Russia's problems.

They also caused Ukraine's problems,.....and Western Europe's problems.

They're making noise about causing problems for China.

Yeah. America's problems are affecting a very large part of the world. In fact, America's problems are caused by the same cast of characters that are causing Russia's problems.

Glad to see that you changed your mind.

I haven't changed my mind on the situation in several decades.

One question,....are you a glowie?
Posted By: HawkI Re: How Putin sees it - 07/09/22

Primarily because present (and entrenched) leadership feels the need to bankroll all the world's issues when they refuse to fix problems stateside, or more realistically create them stateside.

The main one being destroying the middle class and stealing its wealth, which they are successful at.
Putin doesn't have any issue with that at all.

Since before I was born Russian collusion has been a staple of the democrat party and still is to this day. Its been less than a decade enriched uranium was provided to them on a platter, Iran? Buds of Putin, buds of Biden and the halfrican.
The Ukraine invasion is theatre.

Putin sure has things figured out about us and the EU, probably because leadership here, there and Putin's are all and have been hell bent on seeing freezing populaces all across the globe. And we haven't even touched China yet, our "best" trading partner...
[quote=Houston_2]What else could he say to justify his annexations?

I love the political system that our nation was founded upon. We’ve strayed mightily from that. I absolutely love and will always root for this nation but I don’t buy the BS that the media, deep state, and money grubbing politicians sell. The constant war, war, war look at all the bad guy’s BS.

China?
Right now we let them struggle with their own internal issues which are big and many.

Long term, I see no plans in place whatsoever beyond rhetoric.

Again .
Jmo

China just announced another covid lockdown involving tens of millions of its citizens,

Reuters
Originally Posted by HawkI

Primarily because present (and entrenched) leadership feels the need to bankroll all the world's issues when they refuse to fix problems stateside, or more realistically create them stateside.

The main one being destroying the middle class and stealing its wealth, which they are successful at.
Putin doesn't have any issue with that at all.

Since before I was born Russian collusion has been a staple of the democrat party and still is to this day. Its been less than a decade enriched uranium was provided to them on a platter, Iran? Buds of Putin, buds of Biden and the halfrican.
The Ukraine invasion is theatre.

Putin sure has things figured out about us and the EU, probably because leadership here, there and Putin's are all and have been hell bent on seeing freezing populaces all across the globe. And we haven't even touched China yet, our "best" trading partner...

No argument, Hawk,

I haven't changed my mind on the situation in several decades.

One question,....are you a glowie?

About as much as you are a Chucklehead.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: How Putin sees it - 07/09/22
How I see Putin.

I bet
Posted By: Springcove Re: How Putin sees it - 07/09/22
About as much as you are a Chucklehead.

Her we have Old Toots sig line. Houston2 the ultimate clam.
© 24hourcampfire