Home
LINK

“Welfare expansions are in addition to the smorgasbord of public benefits out-of-work Americans already receive, including unemployment insurance, housing vouchers, energy subsidies, childcare subsidies, and direct cash assistance. In addition, states offer their own social programs. Together, they amount to a government-dependency trap, disincentivizing work.

Employers across the country tell me that their employees routinely make the rational decision to drop out of the workforce entirely – or at least take a break from it – cushioned by this generous aid.”
Hey, it's done to make America stronger, just ask Twerker, Jell0, Sickermore and Houston 2.

PS. You racist badstid. Not wanting to feed the poor and destitute of the world. Prolly why you like assault mass murder guns too.
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
LINK

“Welfare expansions are in addition to the smorgasbord of public benefits out-of-work Americans already receive, including unemployment insurance, housing vouchers, energy subsidies, childcare subsidies, and direct cash assistance. In addition, states offer their own social programs. Together, they amount to a government-dependency trap, disincentivizing work.

Employers across the country tell me that their employees routinely make the rational decision to drop out of the workforce entirely – or at least take a break from it – cushioned by this generous aid.”
None of this was an accident. The leftists formerly known as the democRAT party is conditioning Americans to live "the soft life". It will be so much easier for China to just move in and take over. Meanwhile China makes their co-defendants rich and connected. Just look at the Bidens. Has nasty nancy pelosi and cryin' chucky schumer also benefitted ? None of this is an accident.

kwg
LINK

Good thread...

The pain that is coming is going to be monumental...
Originally Posted by CashisKing
LINK

Good thread...

The pain that is coming is going to be BIBLICAL....
wink

And yep, even Striper Agrees, "Its Coming".

Trump said last night they are going to come back and MAGA. grin
So...once they destroy the means of production......who is going to feed ((((them))))?

Thats the part I dont get.
LINK

Melted down, it's actually the DNC just buying votes. Pukes like Jell0 are just too stupid to see it.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
So...once they destroy the means of production......who is going to feed ((((them))))?

bill gayes & ophree bought up like fitty thousand farm and stuff

That's the plan. Destroy the economy > Food shortages > Anarchy > Collapse of the Country > Communist offer plan to provide relief > People accept the Economic Reset > NWO of one world government.

Ney, it worked for Stalin and Castro and Chaves. It worked in Hungary.
You know...not just AG but wealth too.

Our economy is a giant upsidedown pyramid. The tiny few at the tip are not going to want to go back to digging ditches.

The 1% does NOT NEED the 99%...

In short... If 95% of the world's population died tomorrow... two things would happen...

1) The 1% would have a far cleaner and less polluted world

2) The 4% (allowed to remain alive) would farm, cook, clean, build whatever the 1% told them to build, cook, clean or farm.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

That's the plan. Destroy the economy > Food shortages > Anarchy > Collapse of the Country > Communist Plan to provide relief > People accept the Economic Reset > NWO of one world government.

Yeah, thats not going to work. They already control everything.

In short... If 95% of the world's population died tomorrow... two things would happen...

2) The 4% (allowed to remain alive) would farm, cook, clean, build whatever the 1% told them to build, cook, clean or farm.

Okay, maybe. I dont think they are that organized. Yes....they control things now...but look at the former ComBloc. SCHIT SHOW!

Its literally too big to fail at this point. A 95% reduction in population would not be sustainable.

They don't have to worry about that because the folks doing the production and feeding are not the ones in line with their hand out.
A 95% reduction in population would not be sustainable.

In what way is it not sustainable if suddenly 19 out of 20 people are simply... "No longer here... gone..."

This is not a shot at you Jim... it is a real question.

Why in the world does the 1% care if you live or die?
LINK

Melted down, it's actually the DNC just buying votes. Pukes like Jell0 are just too stupid to see it.

Truth

Every reply is true
It’s everywhere, and it’s on purpose.

My Sysco salesman told me that they’re down 20 drivers for the state of New Mexico. They hire people that quit within two weeks. They start their drivers at $75,000 a year plus a $7500 signing bonus and no one wants to work!
My buddy works for the Bureau of land management.

“We’re operating on about 45% vacancies right now. I advertise jobs and hardly anyone applies. The ones that do, I wouldn’t hire the majority of them.”
They already control everything.

Yes they do.

The take over happened at the ballot box. Whether legit or not...

One thing is certain though. We sure won't take it back at the ballot box.

That's the plan. Destroy the economy > Food shortages > Anarchy > Collapse of the Country > Communist offer plan to provide relief > People accept the Economic Reset > NWO of one world government.

Absolutely

Originally Posted by smokepole

They don't have to worry about that because the folks doing the production and feeding are not the ones in line with their hand out.

Everyone in business is up chit creek and may eventually have their hand out.

Businesses need employees, and when none want to participate in the economy, businesses close even food producers.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yes they do.

In reality...we gave up and became livestock in exchange for comfort, room, board and security.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yes they do.

In reality...we gave up and became livestock in exchange for comfort, room, board and security.

More and more evidently every day.

In what way is it not sustainable if suddenly 19 out of 20 people are simply... "No longer here... gone..."

They are ignorant if they dont care. A virus needs a host.

Look at what Elon said.....the world is doomed if we cant maintain a high population.

Look at what Elon said.....the world is doomed if we cant maintain a high population.

Absolutely

Originally Posted by smokepole

Everyone in business is up chit creek and may eventually have their hand out.

Businesses need employees, and when none want to participate in the economy, businesses close even food producers.

You would think that Wall Street and the worlds Central Banks want this?

That's the plan. Destroy the economy > Food shortages > Anarchy > Collapse of the Country > Communist Plan to provide relief > People accept the Economic Reset > NWO of one world government.

Yeah, thats not going to work. They already control everything.

No, not Russia, not Trump, not SA, not NK, not India, not S Korea and not the people.

The people are the power along with the Constitution.

If the pukes had us under control, they wouldnt still be trying to destroy Trump and the Military and the Vote and the 1 and 2A. That is why they are grasping at straws in the Jan 6 Committee.

If the pukes were in control the SC wouldnt have started doing Trumps bidding. If they were in control the reveal on Epstein and Maxwell would never have happened. If they were in control the schiett on Hunter and now Bitem wouldnt be getting leaked out. Assange wouldn't be getting extradited to the US, he'd be dead.

When is my friend Laura Logan going to be seen again in the next Election Fraud reveal documentary coming out?

The Storm is upon us. The Digital Information War is becoming physical.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Strikes and Counter strikes in the Battle of Good vs Evil.

1. Strike against 40 year plan of the deep state cabal.

2. Patriots take out Boris Johnson, the puke who flipped to the dark side to be allowed to survive Covid.

3. Pukes strike back killing Trump's friend, the former Japanese PM.

Next strike is in the wings.

Patriots are in Control.

The left cant win.

It’s no secret that the globalist want to reduce the world population. As far as needing X amount of people to survive, that is based on the current system of government and economic output. Think rulers and slaves. How many slaves does a ruler need to survive and live a plush life? If we have 7-8 billion people on the planet now, how does reducing that population by 50, 75, 90% make life more treacherous for the survivors?

Let’s be honest. I think we can all agree that there are too many people living on our planet. Consider, in the 70’s the world was facing a famine for lack of wheat. Norman Borlaugue (sp?) created a GMO wheat that could be grown in drier conditions, thereby extending food supply and increasing the world’s carrying capacity. If you think about humans being managed like wildlife in terms of ecological constraints, it all makes sense. Doesn’t make it any less evil though. Humans aren’t deer.
I dont agree with that.

Why would anyone of us know the world's "carrying capacity"?

Consider that Elon is a decent human being and that he would consider a 90% death rate a dooming of humanity. Now consider that the globalist are satanic [bleep] that would see a 90% reduction of the human population as heaven on earth.
I dont agree with that.

If there isn’t enough food, water or shelter to support the worlds population, that would be an indication of more people than the world can support. That could be a dynamic metric, as technology and ability to feed the population changes, but in real time if people are starving because the world can’t produce enough food or fresh water, you have exceeded what the planet or region can support.
Welfare rats are parasites. Fug em. I get up daily and work for mine, if they won't.... then get rid of them. I'm tired of supporting them. The majority are addicts and dead beats!
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
I dont agree with that.

If there isn’t enough food, water or shelter to support the worlds population, that would be an indication of more people than the world can support. That could be a dynamic metric, as technology and ability to feed the population changes, but in real time if people are starving because the world can’t produce enough food or fresh water, you have exceeded what the planet or region can support.

We have so much food we burn it now.

Almost all of the worlds ag land is only half as productive as it could be.

We are idling.

Consider that Elon is a decent human being and that he would consider a 90% death rate a dooming of humanity. Now consider that the globalist are satanic [bleep] that would see a 90% reduction of the human population as heaven on earth.

And they would enjoy that so much because they could get back to the land and work like slaves?
Jim, the SC with 3 of Trump's picks, did as Trump wished by not hearing the INITIAL Election Fraud case.

Pence did his wish by not sending the swing states EC votes back to their R controlled State Legislators who would have voted them for Trump. Remember, Trump said he hoped Pence would do the Hard thing and Not the Right thing. Pence did the hard thing.

Trump didnt want the State Legislators meeting on their own and changing their states EC votes. Remember, each of those swing states Legislatures were R. They would have put Trump in office. We would have had civil war and many would have died. Snowflakes and Antifa and BLM would have shut the county down. The cabal would probaboy have exploded small dirty nukes in several cities, smuggled in while Obama illegally let Chynese businesses controlled by the CCP lease several of our seaports. That went on until Trump "luckily" got elected. whistle

I know for a fact many in the military feared Obama would effect the destruction on the US before he left office.
They knew it would happen if Killery got elected. Scoff if you wish. Why did Killery sell our U 1 uranium. Why did Zero release $150 Billion to Iran's nuclear program. Why did Bill Clinton sell our missile guidance tech to Chyna. Why did Bill first finance the NK nuclear weapons program and then when they got them he financed their ICBM program.

As it was, the 3 branches of govt had to fail in their constitutional duty to office before Trump could declare the Insurrection Act. That let him give the 102 page Executive Orders that allowed Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance after a successful, illegal coup by belligerant foreign actors succeeded in putting one of their agents in the WH.

That's why Bidet does not have US Military flying airstrikes with NATO In Ukraine like Zero had them doing in Syria against Assad.

Please pardon. The pic I posted of the first physical strike didnt come up.

Strike was on 7- 06 - 22. Traitor Bush's birthday.

The pic above was from Q drop 706.

I dont agree with that.

None of us need to know. They dont care what the caring capacity is. They want Mother Nature happy everywhere.

It's why they dont want us hunting.

Self sustainability. No real meat.

Lab grown meat from Bill Gates. Cells grown from Solyent Green. whistle
So which is it? Mother Nature or vast sums of wealth??
Our economy is a giant upsidedown pyramid. The tiny few at the tip are not going to want to go back to digging ditches.

Just a matter of perspective but I envision the situation as a pyramid or triangle with the WEF/NWO at the very tip. A very few people who envision themselves as the entitled, ruling elite. They believe they know what is best for the planet and are attempting to force their plan on the rest of the world. Just below these ruling elite are the soldiers who carry out their plan and impose their agenda on the political and corporate leaders of the nations of the world. The first world, second world and third world countries in descending order. Below them are the useful idiots who accept these plans without question believing if they are nice to the alligator he will eat them last. Below the useful idiots are the rest of us. We are the conservative, religious, nationalist citizens of the first and second world countries, and all the citizens of the third world countries. We are all expendable. A sustainable world population is one of their goals but they refuse to reveal what they consider sustainable. I think Bill Gates has released a number in the neighborhood of 5 billion. They will start at the bottom of the pyramid and go as high as necessary to reach their goal. Will they eliminate 50%, 75%, 90%? Who knows, they keep moving the goal posts and that is by design. They only need to retain enough people to serve them and their needs. The rest of the world will be largely uninhabited other than the few renegades who manage to escape extermination. It is difficult to understand why they do or allow certain things to happen unless you keep this overall vision in mind then it is easier to connect the dots.
Communism, Eugenics, population reduction. It's all pushed with the pusher assuming that THEY will be the ones remaining in power or still alive. They never volunteer to join the proletariat or stand in line to die to reduce the population.
Originally Posted by kwg020
None of this is an accident.

kwg
None, indeed.
Strike was on 7- 06 - 22. Traitor Bush's birthday.

7+6+2+2=?

Stem cells. From "Fetuses".

Vast sums of money wealth were needed only to gain control, not the final objective. They almost accomplished that, gaining control of most all our businesses, Congress, Govs, Attys Gen, Secretaries of state, Hollywood, DOJ, FBY, CYA.....

What is the final step step for Evil. Total control of what is made in His image, a spirit, that being to subjugate our spirit to their total control and the slaves total loss of freedom.

What do they need with money when they would have the greatest wealth which would be owning us, IOW, slaves.

The underlings would produce what the rulers wanted such as food, mansions, cars, planes, roads, medicine, ....

They wouldn't need money. They wouldn't be buying or selling. They would be ruling. They would let the folks have enough to eat and housing to survive. Kind of like Hell, huh?
GOD steps in when HE is the only hope, the only chance. HE operates through men.

HE stepped in, with Trump. That's why the NWO satanic cabal hates him so. Piglosi and Obama and Killery know.

It doesnt matter if you know or not.

As Q said, Its your choice to know or not.

Many would prefer to scratch their ass and meditate on it and then offer their best not worth a schiett guess.
LINK

The DNC surely buys votes but the republicans are trying to catch up. Democrats weren't the first to send out covid stimulus checks, or the ones who did i right before an election. At least not yet.

They think they have enough stored in their bunker.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Communism, Eugenics, population reduction. It's all pushed with the pusher assuming that THEY will be the ones remaining in power or still alive. They never volunteer to join the proletariat or stand in line to die to reduce the population.

Funny, isn't it?
Originally Posted by ol_mike

bill gayes & ophree bought up like fitty thousand farm and stuff

I,I,I say thar you Hayseed still ain’t figured it Out ..
This is getting to the Point of Cruelty..
No wonder we’ve been able to Horse F’ck you so for Long..
Let me give ya a Hint ..
Ole Virus Boy is buying all that thar farmland not because he wants it he’s been told to do it..
The Scallop looking Psychopath just bought land next to an Air Force Top Secret installation in North Dakota..
The Scallop bought others near Other Installations ..
Now get yO Head out of the Blue Grass ..
America your not really that Dumb ..
Hell nobody’s axed me a Thing about it..
Yuan to something.. Wake Up..

“ You ain’t seen Nothing Yet “
Originally Posted by local_dirt

They think they have enough stored in their bunker.

Now, huge underground facilities with food, hospitals, meds, farms with solar light,......

My Sysco salesman told me that they’re down 20 drivers for the state of New Mexico. They hire people that quit within two weeks. They start their drivers at $75,000 a year plus a $7500 signing bonus and no one wants to work!

Yepp...

A friend does DOD security (SCIF inside a SCIF kinda stuff). NO WORK FROM HOME. Security clearance etc.

Starting salary $250k with a signing bonus...

His company can find NO ONE willing to take the jobs... NO ONE.

Crazy times...

Funny, isn't it?

Why should they? They have plenty of snowflakes like Jell0, Gayghost, Twerker, JiminTenn, Calledumb, WadeinBrown, Suckermore, Northmam etc ready to vote for others to do it for them.

Funny, isn't it?

Why should they? They have plenty of snowflakes like Jell0, Gayghost, Twerker, JiminTenn, Calledumb, WadeinBrown, Suckermore, Northmam etc ready to vote for others to do it for them.

I submit to you as Candidate #1... AOC.

That chkunt would put any and all of us in a boxcar quicker than you can spit.

Vast sums are wealth are not needed if populations are substantially reduced...

Mother Nature will thrive without the burden of a massive human population to support.
I submit to you as Candidate #1... AOC.

That chkunt would put any and all of us in a boxcar quicker than you can spit.

AOC might get on the box car nice and easy herself, but there are a few of us that would not.

Yepp...

A friend does DOD security (SCIF inside a SCIF kinda stuff). NO WORK FROM HOME. Security clearance etc.

Crazy times...

Any age restrictions required? I'm down
Originally Posted by rong
Any age restrictions required? I'm down

I don't think so... drop me a PM.
I dont agree with that.

We have so much food we burn it now.

Almost all of the worlds ag land is only half as productive as it could be.

We are idling.

That’s true, but that’s the result of huge advances in plant genetics, pest/disease control, fertilizers and farming equipment. Problem is, things like some plant nutrients ( like P for K I believe) are going to become very limited in supply. Not because Biden or Russia, but because we put huge inputs of these elements every year to feed our global population.

What percentage of the people in America are farmers? How many farmers would we need with modern technology and a third if the existing population still alive?
There is no need to use artificial fertilizer at all.

We could produce double we do now without it.

You keep talking "modern technology" will save them while saying "modern technology" is doomed.

Which is it?
Government's only objective is to grow power and influence. Democrats have bought into the concept if Marxism. Republicans are seeing the light. The Constitution is an uncomfortable fly in the ointment so it must be dealt with. We are mostly subjects whether we like it or not because we allow things to get this out of hand. We have been happy to abdicate our power in order to keep the officials however corrupt they may be in order to get favors from them however small and meaningless. Making a majority of our citizens dependent on government has worked well for them. Why would so many people be willing to work to steal an election just to get paid a few dollars. They probably worked harder making those few dollars than they would've if they had been gainfully employed.
From the shadows seek not earthly gifts, but from darkness reach into the light to destroy the evil ones, one at a time if need be.
There is no need to use artificial fertilizer at all.

We could produce double we do now without it.

You keep talking "modern technology" will save them while saying "modern technology" is doomed.

Which is it?

I never said modern technology is doomed. And I wasn’t talking about synthetic fertilizers.

I said natural sources of fertilizers are finite and we use vast amounts of them every year.
Modern technology will continue to exist, replacing the need for large numbers of people to grow crops.
Mined fertilizer is synthetic fertilizer.

The only way we survive as a planet is to get more people involved in Agriculture.

Mother Nature will thrive without the burden of a massive human population to support.

LOL.

We have much more game except buffalo in Wyoming than when Lewis and Clark headed westward.

Cattle have replaced the buffalo and then some and are still Nature.

Irrigation and crop lands feed more than just people.
Take out your lawn and plant a garden.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

LOL.

We have much more game except buffalo in Wyoming than when Lewis and Clark headed westward.

Cattle have replaced the buffalo and then some and are still Nature.

Irrigation and crop lands feed more than just people.

I think oceans... and you think Wyoming.

Always interesting to vary perspectives (that is the HUGE +1 on the 24HC)... the great diversity of kindred men.

Regardless, yes... plenty of elbow room in your zone... and it will be a top pick real estate holding for one of the 1% families... for sure.

I figure Cali will get held by two 1% families...

Oregon and Washington will get combined as a single holding...

WV will be low rent chit... I OK with that...

I seriously doubt (((they))) are going to give up wealth and power for abandoned cities and ruined infrastructure.
I dont agree with that.

Ask the Africans what they'd rather do...what they want or what's good as a whole.
Any of the third world and those in our country that would rather get high than feed a kid, or have the "right" to off it, cause its gonna mess up the life of Flynn.

Don't forget white people are all racist, so is the Constitution.....

Decency isnt global and now its on attack stateside.
I seriously doubt (((they))) are going to give up wealth and power for abandoned cities and ruined infrastructure.

Jews don't build anything, only destroy. It is their natural inclination and they cannot deny it.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Jews don't build anything, only destroy. It is their natural inclination and they cannot deny it.

So...right now they are managing a great big bustling global economy just so they can destroy it?

So...right now they are managing a great big bustling global economy just so they can destroy it?

I don't know that "managing" is the right word to describe what they are doing.

They seem to be inexorably compelled to do so.
What are they doing?

Specifically besides making a historic profit while the Gateway pundit steps on his dick again?

I see it much more like a game of chess (or Monopoly if you will).

Pieces are strategically placed as the game progresses (not "managed")... and as time ticks on... the snares and traps reap their benefit.

Sam made a comment back in the spring about the impacts of a severe drought on the region. Y'all got good rains so certain bankruptcies were forestalled...

Here... is the opposite... not the rains, but the worst commercial fishing year in my lifetime. Boats (foreclosure), homes, lives and families will be devastated.

The OP was taking about jobs...

That is an equal disaster... AND DELIBERATE!

This is, of course, laughable and just hyperbole to make an exaggerated point.

Remove 9 out of every 10 workers currently mining coal, generating power, maintaining infrastructure, keeping water clean, farming food, transporting food, pulling oil out of the ground refining it............

The 1% would be dead in 60 days. If for no other reason than they can't get their heart and blood pressure meds.

Stupid fugging post.
Every one of these mfers spit in the eye of Americans
[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]
[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com][Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]

They're not trying to destroy the means of production, they're trying to sieze it.

They don't want to kill off the masses. The vast wealth seen in the form of quality of life was made possible by scale. The poorest people in the world enjoy a vastly improved quality of life when compared with a generation or three ago. Increases in scale (population) yield geometric improvements in efficiency.

Kings don't brag about how few slaves and vassals they have—just the opposite.

I tend toward a scenario where most particularly the C C P and it's representatives are set on global domination. They've bought out western industry leaders and politicians on scale that no one tries to even hide anymore.

While our politicians have always done the bidding of special interests, it was somehow different when those special interests were American. We don't have to let this continue, but as long as we're busy at each other's throats the campaign to enslave us will chug along.

Key to keeping the Chinese population under control is keeping the Chinese population fed.
Originally Posted by kingston
They're not trying to destroy the means of production, they're trying to sieze it.

They don't want to kill off the masses. The vast wealth seen in the form of quality of life was made possible by scale. The poorest people in the world enjoy a vastly improved quality of life when compared with a generation or three ago. Increases in scale (population) yield geometric improvements in efficiency.

I tend toward a scenario where most particularly the C C P and it's representatives are set on global domination. They've bought out western industry leaders and politicians on scale that no one tries to even hide anymore.

While our politicians have always done the bidding of special interests, it was somehow different when those special interests were American. We don't have to let this continue, but as long as we're busy at each other's throats the campaign to enslave us will chug along.

Key to keeping the Chinese population under control is keeping the Chinese population fed.

+1 on that recap...

I agree except what I struck through... and not because you are entirely wrong... but because more poor people make more filth/pollution in the 1% Utopian world.

+1 on that recap...

I agree except what I struck through... and not because you are entirely wrong... but because more poor people make more filth/pollution in the 1% Utopian world.

Do you disagree with the notion that increasing scale results in exponential increases in efficiency? Do you disagree that that quality of life (including metrics like life span and infant mortality) has greatly increased in the last 100 years? Or do you disagree with the conclusion that it would be foolish for a ruling class to kill off the masses?
Do you disagree with the notion that increasing scale results in exponential increases in efficiency? Do you disagree that that quality of life (including metrics like life span and infant mortality) has greatly increased in the last 100 years? Or do you disagree with the conclusion that it would be foolish for a ruling class to kill off the masses?

A forest thrives with natural fire...

Game and fisheries find natural balances as well...

The Masters do NOT need a bazillion Slaves to wash their dirty socks... just ENOUGH Slaves.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Every one of these mfers spit in the eye of Americans
[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]
[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com][Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]

Traitorous Scum. Every one of them.

The Masters do NOT need a bazillion Slaves to wash their dirty socks... just ENOUGH Slaves.

You can't have the world that we currently live in without a massive population. The sophisticated technology that characterizes our age is made possible by scale. There is no scale without a massive population.

Nobody wants to rule a world whose only achievement is clean socks.

You can't have the world that we currently live in without a massive population. The sophisticated technology that characterizes our age is made possible by scale. There is no scale without a massive population.

Evil doesn't necessarily make sense.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

This is one of the biggest hurdles for most people..... How often do you hear "why, I just can't believe that....."
Being I live in CA, I see it everyday, mama with little kids, bulging with another, swiping their EBT card.
That being said, Mexicans are our last hope from sparing the country from the white liberals.
Originally Posted by Stophel

This is one of the biggest hurdles for most people..... How often do you hear "why, I just can't believe that....."

Have to agree. Older folks that I know who are still Democrat I think just can't fathom how far that party has moved to the left.
The cognitive dissonance must be terrible

Evil by definition doesn't make sense.

Greed, on the other hand is more or less predictable.

Scale is a relative thing... more does not equate to better.

26 brain surgeons doing an operation is not better than one with skill and proper support.

35 carpenters is not better than three with skill and communication/rhythm.

There are too many ticks on the hound dog... and the 1% only need a couple of hound dogs anyway.
Mein Kampf is a great read...

26 brain surgeons doing an operation is not better than one with skill and proper support.

There are too many ticks on the hound dog... and the 1% only need a couple of hound dogs anyway.

The prosperity that we enjoy is in a very large part the result of scale. Most will agree that more prosperity is better. The very concept of prosperity implies a preference for more. Consider this very thread, it's about people's concerns for decreasing prosperity.

My message to everyone but Lenny is to keep your head up and not get consumed by the apocalypse porn. Much of the contemporary battlefield is in our minds, in our hearts, and in our souls.
It’s sure starting to show can’t get into a mechanic shop body shop ect
All the same scenario no help there for they can’t meet demand and can’t grow there buesness
Our local machine shop for engine work is like a year out last guy he hired lasted 2 weeks then when back on the system

The prosperity that we enjoy is in a very large part the result of scale. Most will agree that more prosperity is better. The very concept of prosperity implies a preference for more. Consider this very thread, it's about people's concerns for decreasing prosperity.

My message to everyone but Lenny is to keep your head up and not get consumed by the apocalypse porn. Much of the contemporary battlefield is in our minds, in our hearts, and in our souls.

Kingston... half a dozen (or so) comments back I gave you a compliment ("Good Recap"... or something).

I did this because it was a good recap (less the one error/strikethrough as I saw it)...

I also did it in the same way I toss my dogs a bone.

Out comes the demonstrative Massachusetts arrogance... followed by the perpetual whine... trying to sway the masses with that wannabee ivy league zone "logic".

Ballz used to do the same chit with his "Peaceful Protest" commentary... all the way from Oregon.

The difference is... Roy DEMONSTRATED effort... i.e. he has posted up very cool water features/landscaping, some mound garden thingy (I respect, even-though I have no idea WTF it is)... true and honest LABORS.

Like you... Roy seeks relevance... AND he works his ballz off for it... That is a big +1 on the world of honest men.

You just yammer... and yammer... with no point.

As for "Lenny"... what a prepubescent joust exactly to my point... and NO you will not garner my "Approval" in such a manner...

FYI... Len and Lenny never stuck...

Leonardo... when I was very young... briefly landed...

MadDog... thru my college years...

Learned... by a young lass that was mesmerized by my freehand exploded axonometric rendering skills... and/or oral talents (presumably).

Cache/Cash... as I established...

Leonard... as I have aged into adulthood...

--------------------------------------------------------

To quote Marcus Aurelius... if he would have ever me you... "Keep talking... you will convince yourself."

P.S. Busy construction window coming up... if I don't get back to you this month... I will ASAP.

Be well...
The Issue is not to side with the Majority..
The Point is to not get Entangled with the Insane .

We my Fellow Romans are Hopelessly Entangled with the Insane …

Roll Them or They Roll You
To “build” it the way you want it……you must destroy it first! memtb
While not a very religious person, I know the the difference between good and evil. Right now, evil is winning and in control. Evil owns all the positions of power in this country and will not be ousted without complete destruction. Good is just a concept that few recall.

This horse is beaten beyond recovery.

Kingston... half a dozen (or so) comments back I gave you a compliment ("Good Recap"... or something).

I did this because it was a good recap (less the one error/strikethrough as I saw it)...

Out comes the demonstrative Massachusetts arrogance... followed by the perpetual whine... trying to sway the masses with that wannabee ivy league zone "logic".

Ballz used to do the same chit with his "Peaceful Protest" commentary... all the way from Oregon.

The difference is... Roy DEMONSTRATED effort... i.e. he has posted up very cool water features/landscaping, some mound garden thingy (I respect, even-though I have no idea WTF it is)... true and honest LABORS.

Like you... Roy seeks relevance... AND he works his ballz off for it... That is a big +1 on the world of honest men.

As for "Lenny"... what a prepubescent joust exactly to my point... and NO you will not garner my "Approval" in such a manner...

Learned... by a young lass that was mesmerized by my freehand exploded axonometric rendering skills... and/or oral talents (presumably).

To quote Marcus Aurelius... if he would have ever me you... "Keep talking... you will convince yourself."

P.S. Busy construction window coming up... if I don't get back to you this month... I will ASAP.

Be well...

I didn't recap anything. I'm not your intellectual subordinate or your dog and Lenny is a great name for an arrogant man-child who loves him some apocalypse porn.

Which reminds me, shouldn't you be shopping for spare tires for your collection of spare vehicles. Have you accumulated enough motor oil yet?

If it's not clear, I don't buy into your goofy world view and all the associated pessimism, paranoia, and make believe. It's defeatist, a waste time and an all around drag.

I'm not here to entertain Lenny or reason with Lenny or spar with Lenny or Lenny anything.

I know you like to fight, but arguably, your time would be better spent building tin shacks to store your spare crap in and working through your shït with someone who's not a poorly constructed caricature that you pretend to know on the internet.
Well well. Look what happens in my absence. Cash talking schit again.

Leonard I work my ass off you're right, but I sure as hell don't do it for your or anyone else's recognition. I do it because my wife and I enjoy the results of that labor. What an arrogant condescending prick you are to think you know the first thing about my life and motivation. You don't know me in the least and you certainly don't know what drives me or what I'm made of.

I do post photos for everyone's interest, whether it's hunting (this is a hunting forum btw in case you've forgotten to post your own photos of same) or something else work or yard related. When was the last time you posted anything even remotely outdoor-oriented? Near as I can tell you're here to walk around with your chin up high to look down your crooked nose at the rest of us. Please, regale us with another tale of impending doom and how far ahead of the intellectual curve you are. LOL

I'm sure if the time comes you'll be the first to toot your own horn and remind us all how you warned us, and maybe then you'll figure out how to post a photo of your impressive barns, all filled to the brim with every manner of consumable good. Have at it hotshot, nobody cares. The rest of us here are genuinely just sharing our experiences and living our lives, each gleaning what we can from those around us, while hopefully having something to contribute that others may find useful.

In your case, a big dose of humility would go a long way toward you being more accepted around here.

When your son committed suicide I made the decision to treat you with kid gloves and give you all the grace I could, because I believe the pain of your loss must be nearly unbearable. So far I believe that is the right choice.

Don't make me regret it by continuing to be an ungrateful and intolerable dickweasel. You're not all that, just another posting member here no better no worse, but you do work hard at the latter. My hope is that you turn it around and start treating people with a lot more respect and recognize many here show you grace.
Originally Posted by Diesel
While not a very religious person, I know the the difference between good and evil. Right now, evil is winning and in control. Evil owns all the positions of power in this country and will not be ousted without complete destruction. Good is just a concept that few recall.

Evil is down right Counterproductive ..
It should be eliminated with Prejudice when it sprouts..
If Evil is allowed to Propagate the Prejudice Equation swing to Evils Favor..
Right now Evil thinks it’s time to Exert its commanding control and exercise it’s Extreme Prejudice…

Yepp...

Crazy times...

If this is true, sign me up! I had a TS-SCI clearance in the military and worked in SCIF's (though that was 25+ years ago), but I've been on the straight and narrow my whole life.

Seriously, PM me!
Originally Posted by akrange
The Issue is not to side with the Majority..
The Point is to not get Entangled with the Insane .

We my Fellow Romans are Hopelessly Entangled with the Insane …

Be well...

I didn't recap anything. I'm not your intellectual subordinate or your dog and Lenny is a great name for an arrogant man-child who loves him some apocalypse porn.

Which reminds me, shouldn't you be shopping for spare tires for your collection of spare vehicles. Have you accumulated enough motor oil yet?

If it's not clear, I don't buy into your goofy world view and all the associated pessimism, paranoia, and make believe. It's defeatist, a waste time and an all around drag.

I'm not here to entertain Lenny or reason with Lenny or spar with Lenny or Lenny anything.

I know you like to fight, but arguably, your time would be better spent building tin shacks to store your spare crap in and working through your shït with someone who's not a poorly constructed caricature that you pretend to know on the internet.

If you call me Lenny... can I call you Spires... or Smegma?

Honestly... it is a toss up.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Well well. Look what happens in my absence. Cash talking schit again.

Leonard I work my ass off you're right, but I sure as hell don't do it for your or anyone else's recognition. I do it because my wife and I enjoy the results of that labor. What an arrogant condescending prick you are to think you know the first thing about my life and motivation. You don't know me in the least and you certainly don't know what drives me or what I'm made of.

I do post photos for everyone's interest, whether it's hunting (this is a hunting forum btw in case you've forgotten to post your own photos of same) or something else work or yard related. When was the last time you posted anything even remotely outdoor-oriented? Near as I can tell you're here to walk around with your chin up high to look down your crooked nose at the rest of us. Please, regale us with another tale of impending doom and how far ahead of the intellectual curve you are. LOL

I'm sure if the time comes you'll be the first to toot your own horn and remind us all how you warned us, and maybe then you'll figure out how to post a photo of your impressive barns, all filled to the brim with every manner of consumable good. Have at it hotshot, nobody cares. The rest of us here are genuinely just sharing our experiences and living our lives, each gleaning what we can from those around us, while hopefully having something to contribute that others may find useful.

In your case, a big dose of humility would go a long way toward you being more accepted around here.

When your son committed suicide I made the decision to treat you with kid gloves and give you all the grace I could, because I believe the pain of your loss must be nearly unbearable. So far I believe that is the right choice.

Don't make me regret it by continuing to be an ungrateful and intolerable dickweasel. You're not all that, just another posting member here no better no worse, but you do work hard at the latter. My hope is that you turn it around and start treating people with a lot more respect and recognize many here show you grace.

Thanks for letting me know the Kid Gloves are off...

+1
Originally Posted by akrange

Evil is down right Counterproductive ..
It should be eliminated with Prejudice when it sprouts..
If Evil is allowed to Propagate the Prejudice Equation swing to Evils Favor..
Right now Evil thinks it’s time to Exert its commanding control and exercise it’s Extreme Prejudice…

Beaten so much since the past 20 years that i could hardly recognize the country.
© 24hourcampfire