Home
Here

Austin American Statesmen

"The video tells in real time the brutal story of how heavily armed officers failed to immediately launch a cohesive and aggressive response to stop the shooter and save more children if possible. And it reinforces the trauma of those parents, friends and bystanders who were outside the school and pleaded with police to do something, and for those survivors who quietly called 911 from inside the classroom to beg for help."
I've been told that no one needs an "assault weapon", especially in the context of defending against a government that turns on the population, because the military (or police) have better training and weapons.

One kid with an AR made a bunch of cops with ARs (and shields, vests, training, etc.) look like puzzies...
Cowards. Every one of those cops.
MOfo is killing kids and the cop uses hand sanitizer
Originally Posted by Morewood

At the very least, all of them should lose their job. šŸ˜”
That's sickening.

The response, or lack thereof, needs to be shown in every active shooter training school there is now.

NOBODY had command of that situation. The police were in a BAD crossfire.... If the nutjob would have entered the hallway, there would have been shot cops on both ends of the hallway. frown
Pete Arredondo (Incident commander, school police chief) sure moved his fat ass to safety PDQ after the nutjob fired through the door...
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Yep
Gotta keep your hands clean

I have never been in this type of situation and I hope I never am.
That said
These Officers looked like a Bunch of Clueless Rookies

If our Police are going to try and look like Military they need to get a lot more training to start acting like Military.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Pete Arredondo (Incident commander, school police chief) sure moved his fat ass to safety PDQ after the nutjob fired through the door...

Yep. Noticed that. Iā€™m surprised some of the parents of the victims havenā€™t strung that Fat POS up.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. Noticed that. Iā€™m surprised some of the parents of the victims havenā€™t strung that Fat POS up.

His time is coming, I bet a pack of Peanut M&Mā€™s
Every one of those so called "cops" are a PIECE OF SCHIDT!!
I understand that in many cases, the active shooter kills themself. But what about those that don't and are apprehended? Why have none of them faced or received the death penalty?
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I understand that in many cases, the active shooter kills themself. But what about those that don't and are apprehended? Why have none of them faced or received the death penalty?

Most are in liberal chitholes that have abolished the death penalty.
They should let the family members have those pieces of chit.

Yep. Like the POS Highland Park shooter in Illinois.
They know thereā€™s no Death Penalty.

Bring back mandatory public hanging one day after theyā€™re found guilty. Broadcast it live on every Network. And I bet a bunch of this Bullschitt would come to a screeching halt. šŸ˜”
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Yep. I had the same thoughts, Roger.
Cops, pfffft.

If they are not Uvalde type cowards, they are FBI type Jake Booted Thugs, OH and letā€™s not forget those that Stand Down when ordered by Left wing politicians.
Ought to hang a politician or two that voted for gun free zones, with every school shooter.

Iā€™ve said this before. Ever notice how Saddium Hussian keep the muzzys in line. They were scared to death of what the secret police would do to them. Our bleeding heart liberalā€™s have made our justice system a day at the spa.
Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Iā€™ve said this before. Ever notice how Saddium Hussian keep the muzzys in line. They were scared to death of what the secret police would do to them. Our bleeding heart liberalā€™s have made our justice system a day at the spa.
Hasbeen

It's sure getting there.

The FIBs are nothing more than the enforcement arm of the Democrat party.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Ought to hang a politician or two that voted for gun free zones, with every school shooter.

Gun Free Zone=Guaranteed Soft Target For Mass Murderer.

How can people be so fu ck in dumb that they don't understand that?
The knowledge of their total failure was already sickening, and this video just makes the sickness feel worse. How does a person maintain a lick of confidence in LEOs after watching this?

Why are they in that role, why do they wear the badge and carry those arms - they are supposed to be the first to rise to protect and aid those who employ them - the plain and vulnerable citizens - and the children above all.

A travesty revisited. Every one of those cowards should be fired, ridiculed, and maybe even punished for their failure to act. How can they live with themselves?
That is revolting to watch. How can these cowards justify any of that ?
Exactly what I was thinking Roger.
The hand sanitizer ahole needs to be put on his knees and shot.

It's almost as if some of those pukes know what's going on and are down with the program.

Shooting is going on and kids screaming and bleeding out and the POS is more worried about getting the Covid. Guns arent even at the ready.
Originally Posted by Lslite
The hand sanitizer ahole needs to be put on his knees and shot.

This. In the anus with a shotgun.

I read that bidet was the one who championed that law
Unfortunately the greenlight has been given to make the cops and their families suffer, its been authorized by the head ā€œunique Tacoā€.
they were more worried about killing the germs on their hands rather than the guy that was killing those kids.
Those cowards ought to be strung up.
They should never work again ever.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I've been told that no one needs an "assault weapon", especially in the context of defending against a government that turns on the population, because the military (or police) have better training and weapons.

One kid with an AR made a bunch of cops with ARs (and shields, vests, training, etc.) look like puzzies...

Well said.

They had a deal. Insanity would be the plea.

Free room and board and medical care for the rest of their life and plenty of intimacy.
"Manana, Manana, Manana is good enough for me..."

Manana = Tomorrow

This is the Reconquista. Biden will let 6 Million of them in this year. They breed like rats.

The New America, half Anglo American, and one half Mexican.
Iā€™m nauseous.
Sure would be interesting to see the BP guy make his entrance into the hall and classroom.

Can you imagine stepping in that room looking for the puke and seeing 34 people on the floor?

What's strange is that the prescribed method of dealing with mass shooters was changed nationally after Columbine, yet in every case since then the same flawed procedure is followed over and over agin.

It's got to be more than just a coincidence, unless its cowardice.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"Manana, Manana, Manana is good enough for me..."

Manana = Tomorrow

This is the Reconquista. Biden will let 6 Million of them in this year. They breed like rats.

The New America, half Anglo American, and one half Mexican.

Ha. Youre insinuating treason. What are you smoking this evening? wink
Biden is shipping the Wetbacks, or Mojados, in due to racism. Biden and his staff hate white people, even though they themselves are white. They favor illiterate, sometimes diseased brown skinned folk. Joe and his handlers figure the Mojados will vote Democrat.

We are watching a fundemental transformation of America.

When Obama ran in 2008 he promised "a fundemental transformation of America." Obama wasn't kidding.

Senor, hable Espanol?
Originally Posted by deflave
Iā€™m nauseous.

Same.

I can't understand how, with all those "men" (term used lightly), not one felt the fight, and all felt the flight. It just doesnt make sense. Forget about them being trained law enforcement. If a group of men off the street were in this situation, some are going in, full speed ahead.

"The fight or flight response is an automatic physiological reaction to an event that is perceived as stressful or frightening. The perception of threat activates the sympathetic nervous system and triggers an acute stress response that prepares the body to fight or flee."

How can these guys be so casual? Washing hands, checking phones, casual conversation? All the while shots ring out with kids wailing and dying. It just doesnt add up.
Until now I have refrained from being overly critical. I always try to put myself in the shoes of others. After seeing this, every goddam one of those cundts needs to be fired. What a [bleep] embarrassment to the LE profession and a kick in the cock to the protect and serve motto.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Until now I have refrained from being overly critical. I always try to put myself in the shoes of others. After seeing this, every goddam one of those cundts needs to be fired. What a [bleep] embarrassment to the LE profession and a kick in the cock to the protect and serve motto.

Agree, and sued for aiding and abetting.
if it wasnā€™t recorded, no way I would have believed that. Furious what I just saw!
I canā€™t watch/wonā€™t watch. Iā€™ll not sleep tonight thinking of ways to castrate them [bleep]. Sounds like they donā€™t need their nuts anyway.

Clyde
Iā€™m surprised anyone is surprised. You hire low IQ individuals and pay them 20% less than the median income and wonder why you have sub par performance? Iā€™d rather my kids be crooks than cops. Crooks have more honor.
Disturbingā€¦you are on your own gentlemen. Even your family. I suggest talking measures as you see fit.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Iā€™m surprised anyone is surprised. You hire low IQ individuals and pay them 20% less than the median income and wonder why you have sub par performance? Iā€™d rather my kids be crooks than cops. Crooks have more honor.
Bullschit!
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Iā€™m nauseous.

Same.

I can't understand how, with all those "men" (term used lightly), not one felt the fight, and all felt the flight. It just doesnt make sense. Forget about them being trained law enforcement. If a group of men off the street were in this situation, some are going in, full speed ahead.

"The fight or flight response is an automatic physiological reaction to an event that is perceived as stressful or frightening. The perception of threat activates the sympathetic nervous system and triggers an acute stress response that prepares the body to fight or flee."

How can these guys be so casual? Washing hands, checking phones, casual conversation? All the while shots ring out with kids wailing and dying. It just doesnt add up.

I didnā€™t watch the whole thing. But the article said two of the Cowards were seen ā€œfist bumpingā€ each other.
Like ctsmith says, how could these POSā€™s be so casual when they could obviously hear the shots and the screams of terrified kids being murdered. šŸ˜”

Those fuqktards were pussies long before the shooter came along, everyone of those fuqkers will be cowards till the day they die.
I didnā€™t watch the whole thing. But the article said two of the Cowards were seen ā€œfist bumpingā€ each other.
Like ctsmith says, how could these POSā€™s be so casual when they could obviously hear the shots and the screams of terrified kids being murdered. šŸ˜”

Everyone of those fuqkers should have their heart cut out while they watch.
I don't think I will watch it.
That was awesome! Who was that STUPID MOFO who sanitized his hands while the punk was killing people? Heā€™s the first to get his ass fired. Those so-called LEOā€™s ought to be ashamed of themselves! Its unbeliveable watching that going down.
All that tactical gear swinging on their tactical vest while gripping a tactical rifle don't mean schit if you're a coward.

Look at these law enforcement charlatan badass dudes in camo with helmets and backpacks cowering behind the corner holding each other.

No, they exposed the puzzies for what they are, but they went home that night.

Cowards don't go to the gunfire in schools. Men do.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Those fuqktards were pussies long before the shooter came along, everyone of those fuqkers will be cowards till the day they die.

That day can't be too soon.
Yea but all the cops went home safe
I donā€™t know how these rats are living with themselves, especially Aredondo. How that [bleep] has that [bleep] not suck started a pistol yet?
Iā€™m nauseous.

STFU.

You are probably the most VOCAL person here, with chit like,

"They are just mall cops"

"They didn't sign up to be heroes"

"It's not their job to stop a gun fight"

You are on record here for YEARS with your opinion that cops are not responsible for stopping real crime.

You got what you asked for.
Originally Posted by duck911
Iā€™m nauseous.

STFU.

You are on record here for YEARS with your opinion that cops are not responsible for stopping real crime.

Ya got any links ta posts ta support that bullshit, ace?

Or should I say, double ace?
Iā€™m nauseous.

STFU.

You are a F-cking IDIOT.
The (Red)Baron is ashamed of you right now.
And clueless mother f-cker.
You guys are kidding, right?

Anyone not slob-bobbing on that azzhat's knob knows he has always been anti cop here.

Anyone not slob-bobbing on that azzhat's knob knows he has always been anti cop here.

Flave's anti-@sshole.

Which explains your tantrum.

lmao
Flave(and others) would be the dudes to bust in and cap the perp.

I'd tag along and try not to get shot.

How in the hell did those cops not try to attack?!
Originally Posted by SamOlson

I don't doubt that for a second. Most of us here would, myself included. I never insinuated that.

But, he is on the record here over the years with the opinion that cops are not heroes and largely just traffic ticket writers.

And now he is "nauseous" they didn't act. GMAFB.

I don't doubt that for a second. Most of us here would, myself included. I never insinuated that.

But, he is on the record here over the years with the opinion that cops are not heroes and largely just traffic ticket writers.

I'm 100% pro cop but them fuggers write a lot more tickets than they punch....
I canā€™t watch it. I canā€™t believe pure rage didnā€™t motivate one of those guys to go in and murder that pos.

lmao

The DilDuck getting a little punchy!
I don't see one cop that is visually upset. In a combat zone with kids getting slaughtered and not one, of many, show any emotion? I can't wrap my mind around it.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

lmao

The DilDuck getting a little punchy!

Dessert coffee musta went hard.

Take two guesses what Flava-Flave's profession is, and it ain't Colorado Truck Stop Cum Guzzler, that job's taken.
Not going to watch it.

Thanks for passing along the info though.

Kids man.

Kids.

Simply do not comprehend how supposed men did nothing.

Let alone anybody that was a father.
I thought he worked at 7-11 selling nachos and Slurpees...
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Take two guesses what Flava-Flave's profession is, and it ain't Colorado Truck Stop Cum Guzzler, that job's taken.

We all know, and it's shocking his superiors haven't been alerted to the drivel he posts here. Yet.

I canā€™t muster the effort to explain how far you missed the mark with this post.

šŸ¦«

We all know, and it's shocking his superiors haven't been alerted to the drivel he posts here. Yet.

Didn't think ya could be a bigger pussy than what I'd seen before.

Was wrong.
Originally Posted by Higginez

Nah...he goes golfing with the last remaining Civil War veteran.
Lock those POS cops in a school unarmed, give the parents guns and turn them loose.

If by drivel, you perhaps mean "a constant barrage of hilarious insults" then consider me on board.
Not going to watch it.

Kids man.

Kids.

It's not graphic just dudes in a hallway not taking action.

Too the point I almost can't believe it's real.

The cops I know, heck most men I know wouldn't have reacted that way.

Makes you wonder if it's staged to push an agenda....does anyone actually know anybody down there?

SMH!!!

Try to keep up, chubbs. He was not talking about me.

Shrapnel?
Iā€™m gonna start a thread asking members what job would Flavor be best suited for.

šŸ¦«
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Iā€™m gonna start a thread asking members what job would Flavor be best suited for.

šŸ¦«

How do you spell Masoos?
Missuese

That aint it

šŸ¦«
That would be a Judge.
Mahseuss

Yep. Like the POS Highland Park shooter in Illinois.
They know thereā€™s no Death Penalty.

Bring back mandatory public hanging one day after theyā€™re found guilty. Broadcast it live on every Network. And I bet a bunch of this Bullschitt would come to a screeching halt. šŸ˜”

I bet you are right. It would stop a bunch of this shooting, or they would make sure and kill themselves at the end.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Not going to watch it.

Kids man.

Kids.

It's not graphic just dudes in a hallway not taking action.

Too the point I almost can't believe it's real.

The cops I know, heck most men I know wouldn't have reacted that way.

Makes you wonder if it's staged to push an agenda....does anyone actually know anybody down there?

SMH!!!

My thoughts exactly. Just unreal...

šŸ¦«

How do you spell Masoos?

Masseuse, like a hog fluffer?

šŸ¦«

šŸ¦«
That would be a Judge.

For a wet T-shirt contest, maybeā€¦

šŸ¦«
Better get this Flave job up top, stat, before we break the internet on this thread.

As for these so called cops in Uvalde. A woman and mother already showed these dudes what itā€™s like to have a cock and set of balls.

šŸ¦«
Hey Lt Powell, I just got one thing to say to you, it's the same thing you said to me right after this happened.

FUQK YOU

Defend this you POS
Originally Posted by Colorado1135

I read that bidet was the one who championed that law

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun-Free_School_Zones_Act_of_1990
The sad, despicable, irony is that the LEOs had just finished active shooter training not 60 days prior. Not much mention of that lately.
That's for sure.

Every one of them should turn in their badges.

Shameful.
How many different agencies were on the scene, looks like several to me.

Looks like the coward response is deeper than just the Uvalde cops.
Boy, I bet they can sure stroke a key board and hand out traffic tickets like a boss.
On top of everything else, it looks like the classroom door really was unlocked the whole time.
All that tactical gear swinging on their tactical vest while gripping a tactical rifle don't mean schit if you're a coward.

Look at these law enforcement charlatan badass dudes in camo with helmets and backpacks cowering behind the corner holding each other.

Tactifools.

Just cops being cops. Corrupt and cowardly.
Look at the Brite Side ..
The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Ms. Mouth Carolina got their
ā€œ Red Flag Legislation ā€œ
Total Loss for Many .. Big Win for Mordor on the Potomac..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Originally Posted by RogueHunter

Tactifools.

Just cops being cops. Corrupt and cowardly.
ā€¦and letā€™s not forget, will gladly follow any and all stand down orders given by left wing politicians.
Originally Posted by akrange
Look at the Brite Side ..
The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Ms. Mouth Carolina got their
ā€œ Red Flag Legislation ā€œ
Total Loss for Many .. Big Win for Mordor on the Potomac..

Roll Them or They Roll You
What a legislation are you referring to?

That's seriously fugked up.

I don't doubt that for a second. Most of us here would, myself included. .

No you wouldn't. You are a pussy.
At least down at the Florida shooting there was only one cop that didn't take action. This video, just WOW! A whole lotta do nuthin's there....

More scared of getting covid than getting shot. Telling...

Around here they are largely traffic ticket writers. We call the State Mounties the Highwayman Patrol. I hope there are some NHP Troopers reading this.
Originally Posted by CCCC
The knowledge of their total failure was already sickening, and this video just makes the sickness feel worse. How does a person maintain a lick of confidence in LEOs after watching this?

Why are they in that role, why do they wear the badge and carry those arms - they are supposed to be the first to rise to protect and aid those who employ them - the plain and vulnerable citizens - and the children above all.

A travesty revisited. Every one of those cowards should be fired, ridiculed, and maybe even punished for their failure to act. How can they live with themselves?

Why in that role? Willing to make $45k/year, suffer bureaucracy, and maybe have to act like more than armed security. Plus can hang tribute pics, dedication plaques, etc on their walls while claiming higher standards. Know a lot that donā€™t fit that script and more still that do sadly. Our society places the same monetary value on a night shift forklift warehouse operator and 1/4 the requirements to qualify. Then we all pontificate on why the system seems broken and we have these issues.

So what in this entire thread has highlighted why we have an elite task force surveiling the scum and prepared to respond to extreme violence???? Exactly my point though I sorely wish it wasnā€™t.
The cops around here make more than 45k per year, and have better retirement plans than just about anyone.
Remember those Hedge Fund Managers that stripped millions of any hope of retirement being forced to do so because they lacked compensation before or after? Those that impact a few innocent failing to respond when their cheeseburgers are cooling making $40/hr though, string some MoFos up,,,,,, this situ is Fā€™d but you know, those glorified security guards are way worse than youā€™d be in that situ given your above average training at great personal costs to your time and money preparing for this so carry on waddling as you argue the merits of what youā€™d do in that situ.

If most just start with making $45k/yr for say a family of 4 youā€™d be too busy trying to make ends meet or getting benefits to raise the oppty for your kids.

Our society fails to value our public security or our teachers then wonders why this absolute heart wrenching tragedy perpetuates.

IDK, letā€™s raise school tax 75% to say NA of $6k/house(remember old stat of $300k to raise 1 child?!? Honestly evaluate how much ā€œraisingā€ you put on their teachers), then raise tax to pay police $250k/yr,
I could pull stats on a 15-20 yr private industry professional but why bother, most ignored my post long before when they satisfied their egos one of my points didnā€™t apply.

Then complain about lack of effort by all involved. In light of what most make here, adjusting to the teacher/beat cop salary is hard enough to consider.

This nation does far to little that which we entrust with far too much,,,,,,

Then gets all up in arms that most didnā€™t die on their poverty level, issued pistols to try and save one while ignoring the 4 at home that relied on their poverty level income,,,,,,,,, flame on GFY
Originally Posted by gremcat
Remember those Hedge Fund Managers that stripped millions of any hope of retirement being forced to do so because they lacked compensation before or after? Those that impact a few innocent failing to respond when their cheeseburgers are cooling making $40/hr though, string some MoFos up,,,,,, this situ is Fā€™d but you know, those glorified security guards are way worse than youā€™d be in that situ given your above average training at great personal costs to your time and money preparing for this so carry on waddling as you argue the merits of what youā€™d do in that situ.

If most just start with making $45k/yr for say a family of 4 youā€™d be too busy trying to make ends meet or getting benefits to raise the oppty for your kids.

Our society fails to value our public security or our teachers then wonders why this absolute heart wrenching tragedy perpetuates.

IDK, letā€™s raise school tax 75% to say NA of $6k/house(remember old stat of $300k to raise 1 child?!? Honestly evaluate how much ā€œraisingā€ you put on their teachers), then raise tax to pay police $250k/yr,
I could pull stats on a 15-20 yr private industry professional but why bother, most ignored my post long before when they satisfied their egos one of my points didnā€™t apply.

Then complain about lack of effort by all involved. In light of what most make here, adjusting to the teacher/beat cop salary is hard enough to consider.

Then gets all up in arms that most didnā€™t die on their poverty level, issued pistols to try and save one while ignoring the 4 at home that relied on their poverty level income,,,,,,,,, flame on GFY

I'll give you credit on most of your arguement right up to the point of making sure their hands were sanitized while kids were bleeding out. Now you can GFY for making excuses for them you POS.
Originally Posted by auk1124
The cops around here make more than 45k per year, and have better retirement plans than just about anyone.

So the 4.5 cops in small town KY have retirement abd make letā€™s say $65~75k. Did you factor in overtime? So letā€™s say $65k. Last I heard so baristas @ Starbucks now make $30/hr aka $60k, I love caffeine, fairly picky even, not sure it rates with those I entrust with all thatā€™s precious to me in the world. Do have more than 2 kids but canā€™t imagine life without even 1.
The police aren't living on "poverty level," at least around here anyway. I can't imagine very many of them just starting their careers are doing so as the head of household and sole provider of a family of four. All of them around here are married to nurses and live in nice subdivisions.

But regardless of their salary, they signed up for the job voluntarily, and the ones in Uvalde appear to have failed those kids and teachers completely. Their salaries and work conditions have nothing to do with that failure.
Originally Posted by mirage243

I'll give you credit on most of your arguement right up to the point of making sure their hands were sanitized while kids were bleeding out. Now you can GFY for making excuses for them you POS.

Sorry reading comprehension escapes you. Not subjecting to that. Go back to where I outlined a possible solution that didnā€™t involve local Security guards masquerading as PD, you ignorant, illiterate F!

Very rarely comment like that but had my fill of teenagers trying to find a flaw in a potential solution they can pick apart.

Pointing out a flaw in another doesnā€™t make you smarter, or so I tell youth I work with.

How about an intelligible dialogue on how we solve it?!?

Or feel like your smarter and better with no solution pointing out whatever flaw in whatever you can find while disregarding intent. Whatever helps you sleep and doesnā€™t progress convo. Expect nothing less and your none better for it so if nothing else I consumed 5 mins of your life for nothing
You'd think that after Parkland they would have learned a thing or two.
The police aren't living on "poverty level," at least around here anyway. I can't imagine very many of them just starting their careers are doing so as the head of household and sole provider of a family of four. All of them around here are married to nurses and live in nice subdivisions.

But regardless of their salary, they signed up for the job voluntarily, and the ones in Uvalde appear to have failed those kids and teachers completely. Their salaries and work conditions have nothing to do with that failure.
Starting salaries Iā€™ve seen are under $40k. Teachers local paid by private are so low they rejoice at making $40k/year moving to public while private cuts corners to pay no benefits abd $35k or much less.

I paid tuition while my wife provided that private Ed being way over qualified. Easier this year to let her stay home and send kids to one of highest ranked publics in state.

I wanted narrative to be true. Sadly, most do the bare minimum to get paid, includes those we ask to let their kids starve so they can enjoy privilege of protecting us while we throw darts.

This is below discussion. Not for or against so not invested enough to fight this out.

Earlier position still stands. We abdicate responsibility for those that protect our way of life,,,,,,, loss of mission is a real thing,,,,, donā€™t worry,,,,,, your caramel macchiato is waiting tomorrow
Originally Posted by tdbob
You'd think that after Parkland they would have learned a thing or two.

Point taken, why donā€™t we settle returning warriors into a 9-5 protecting our most precious? We say PTSD/Risk/Whatever about those we willing give full auto to for indirect countries. Then ignore our responsibility to them when they return. Iā€™d rather trust my entire family to one Vet labeled ā€œbrokenā€ vs. a dozen that make $45k/yr but passed the test offset by diversity bias.

Heck, catch one of my cpt.ā€˜s in bed with my wife to this day and Iā€™d buy every word out of their mouth. Iā€™d put my families life in their hands.

We could build that mindset into our domestic security forces. Weā€™d just have to sacrifice a few Lattes,,,,,,,
Remember, if the video wasn't released, the story would still be:

- a brave resource officerā€ confronted the gunman outside of Robb Elementary School;

- That the door was locked;

- Cops entered classroom and were wounded by shooter;

- Alla the kids were already dead when the cops got there;

- They didn't have a ballistic shield or any weapons capable of taking on a semiautomatic rifle;

- The door was locked and they couldn't get it open until a janitor gave em a key;

- ā€œIt is a fact, that because of their quick response getting on the scene, being able to respond to the gunman and eliminate the gunman, they were able to save lives. Unfortunately, not enough,ā€;

- the incident had turned into a barricaded subject call;
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Remember, if the video wasn't released, the story would still be:

- a brave resource officerā€ confronted the gunman outside of Robb Elementary School;

- Alla the kids were already dead when the cops got there;l

- They didn't have a ballistic shield or any weapons capable of taking on a semiautomatic rifle;

- The door was locked and they couldn't get it open until a janitor gave em a key;

- ā€œIt is a fact, that because of their quick response getting on the scene, being able to respond to the gunman and eliminate the gunman, they were able to save lives. Unfortunately, not enough,ā€;

- the incident had turned into a barricaded subject call;
Point taken, Iā€™ve not even watched video and appreciate the realistic gut check it provides. Iā€™ve very low tolerance for any discretion against women or children so know watching would very much skew my slant.

All Iā€™m saying is rather than ridicule those we underpay/undervalue to save ourselves a few hundred annually in taxes letā€™s provide solutions. The best to solve this are those so keen on preserving rights.

The argue to argue crowd wears thin. Yeah, left wing libs are getting old, what resolutions are we proposijg to resolve? Pointing out flaws is very different than working on solutions.

Division drives votes, easy to highlight any possible flaw but if Remsen or other legal hawks see it they can highlight the warrant being proposed and itā€™s merit or failings to the core argument. Iā€™m no legal hawk or educated poster like others. Just want to see us use the collective brilliance to drive a better solution.

Or maybe thatā€™s a sad indictment of my optimistic personality. I do know waiting on elected puppets to tell me the solution wins nothing for anyone.

Otherwise, carry on, Iā€™ll bow out

Be helpful if you could quote the code of ethics or standard of duty they agreed to for their salary so we could pick apart. Honestly, I donā€™t know. Perhaps they sign a doc in blood saying theyā€™ll let all their children grow up without parents for barely above subsistence. If you produce docs it proves my point. If you produce alternatives itā€™s the same.

Look at other developed countries, the value they place on education, and the limits they face on personal security. Then put a real value on your childā€™s education/safety, then the taxes you pay to ā€œupholdā€ those convictions.

To say most are not mismatched is disengeous.

Regardless of how strongly I think I would respond in this tragedy. My one response doesnā€™t solve the underlying failures of society to recognize where their value truly lies.

If you argue itā€™s not protecting our soft targets, investing in a higher level of Ed, and honoring our warriors Iā€™d love to hear what you find more important to cultural survival if nothing else.
If

Read a bit,

Heartless and gutless to agree with video I wouldnā€™t watch. Making an argument against the impact of the LEOs pause for hand sanitizer removes focus on core issues. Glad you found a thread to pull lots of flaws to be found by all not direct on scene.

Rather than make excuses for or easy excuses against my dialogue is around what discussions can we have on prevention? Not goin Into insults to highlight lack of imagination. Just asking how do we solve with underpaid, undertrained, under prepared resources? We invest a fortune in some of our warriors then label unqualified for those poverty level security roles open discharge.

Maybe I selfishly want an argument for social events events where I havenā€™t yet found one. Maybe I want to advance dialogue on solutions Iā€™m inclined to. Never said I didnā€™t have a bias. Never said I had a bias.

Didnā€™t see you propose conjecture or thought provoking solutions.
Be helpful if you could quote the code of ethics or standard of duty they agreed to for their salary so we could pick apart. Honestly, I donā€™t know. Perhaps they sign a doc in blood saying theyā€™ll let all their children grow up without parents for barely above subsistence. If you produce docs it proves my point. If you produce alternatives itā€™s the same.

Look at other developed countries, the value they place on education, and the limits they face on personal security. Then put a real value on your childā€™s education/safety, then the taxes you pay to ā€œupholdā€ those convictions.

To say most are not mismatched is disengeous.

Regardless of how strongly I think I would respond in this tragedy. My one response doesnā€™t solve the underlying failures of society to recognize where their value truly lies.

If you argue itā€™s not protecting our soft targets, investing in a higher level of Ed, and honoring our warriors Iā€™d love to hear what you find more important to cultural survival if nothing else.

I would think, at a minimum, their standard of duty would include an attempt to neutralize the bad guy slaughtering kids in the room they are standing in front of. I kinda doubt the active shooter training they took instructed them to mill around in the hallway on their cell phones while kids are being shot. And to prevent anyone else from trying to rescue kids. If their standard of duty doesn't reach that far, why pay them anything at all? Why even have police officers?

If those guys really were only making 45k a year, it was 45k too much.
No matter how you look at it, the police/security response was a total disgrace.

Many normal armed citizens would have done more to stop that rampage than the "trained" peace keepers who have taken an oath to protect the people.

It's weird how so many of these cops did nothing when you think at least one would have had the balls to make an effort to stop this tragedy.
They should all be at least tried as an accomplice to murder.....then put in front of a public firing squad.
If

Didnā€™t see you propose conjecture or thought provoking solutions.

My solution is for you to GFY for making ANY excuse for these piglets. How fuqking plain can I put this?
"Remember, if the video wasn't released, the story would still be:

- Alla the kids were already dead when the cops got there;

- the incident had turned into a barricaded subject call"

fubarski you are right, on day 2 that was the narrative
No officers were injured in the making of this film..

Thank Gawd they were able to go home to their families.
Purportedly, the cop looking at his phone in the video was the husband of one of the murdered teachers. She had contacted him after being shot and before dying. https://news.yahoo.com/lawmaker-officer-uvalde-video-husband-170248586.html
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Purportedly, the cop looking at his phone in the video was the husband of one of the murdered teachers. She had contacted him after being shot and before dying. https://news.yahoo.com/lawmaker-officer-uvalde-video-husband-170248586.html
and he stood in the hallway.
Standing in the hallway, checking the Iphone, listening to the screams of the dying children.

The guy checking his phone was not him.

Video from Mike Glover, Fieldcraft Survival, breaking down the reponse.

He does not pull any punches.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

The guy checking his phone was not him.

Video from Mike Glover, Fieldcraft Survival, breaking down the reponse.

He does not pull any punches.

Is it time to bump your "I know BORTAC guy" thread? Or do you want to do it yourself.

LOL

You fat fugking fraud.
© 24hourcampfire